Mumbai Fantasy - 1

Story Info
The Seduction
1.9k words
4.07
97.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 33 years old young man. I live in Mumbai. One day it so happened that no one was in the house everyone was away at some function, and the door-bell rang. It was at about 10.30 am on a Saturday, just lazing around in my bed reading a magazine. I went to the door and opened it and found my aunt standing.

As usual I invited her in, she was wearing a green saree, a low cut blouse and was looking really sexy. My aunty looks very sexy with big breast and big buttocks. She is aged 46 and she doesn't look like that aged. I was having an eye on her. I had to make my move today I thought to myself.

I explained to her everyone is out and would be back only in the afternoon after lunch at about 3.00 pm. After sometime, I asked her if she would like to have some something to drink. I offered her a cola and open a bottle of beer for myself. After some casual talk about my cousins and uncle, I was getting bored.

I thought why not show my aunt my new computer. Well I took her to my bedroom, I introduced her to most of the packages and she asked about the internet. I logged on, and surfed around. She then asked about adult sites, well one topic let to another and the atmosphere was really getting hot. I showed her some adult sites and things got bolder. I asked her if she would like to see some movies. Since the mood was really hot, she said “BLUE”. I was lucky, I had two really hot ones in my hidden directory.

I started the first one, my aunts eyes were fixed to the screen at all the activity going on the screen, all of a sudden everything was quite. My aunt had finished her cola, I stood to take her glass, and I being in shorts my member was standing. My aunt noticed my and smiled.

I came back from the kitchen and sat on the bed watching the blue movie, in fact, everything was fine until she moved next to me. I really didn't know how she had managed to continue after that point. My cock was really hard.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" asked my aunt. I was taken off balance by the sudden question. "I - er- y yes" I stammered "I do think you are pretty. What a question!" "I was hoping you thought of me as more than pretty" she continued "I would like to think me as beautiful and sexy" she said.

She stood beside me and started to move the same way the girl was moving in the movie then threw her arms around my neck, planting a wet kiss on my mouth. "I knew you liked me," she cried. "I could feel it." She then pushed me on the bed and was over me. This caused our bodies to be pressed together and I could no longer hide the swelling bulge in my shorts that was pressing against her stomach. "Oooohhh Darling! what's this" she exclaimed putting her hand on my now hard cock through the shorts.

I looked down at her feeling the heat in her chest. Her breasts were just touching my chest. She opened her legs slightly pulling herself more firmly against me. Pulling on my shoulders she moved forward and placed her lips against mine. Her mouth opened warmly and her tongue tentatively probed my mouth. In a moment our mouths were clamped together, our tongues met each other. I completely lost it then. There was turning back. Her pelvis was pressed tightly against me and my stiff cock. Pretty soon we were grinding against each other. My rock hard cock pressing hard against her belly. The kiss broke and our breathing was heavy "My God, Aunty, wow" I said.

"Oh yes," she replied "I want you to make love to me. Kiss my tits, lick my cunt, fuck me." She placed her hand on the bulge in my shorts and lightly gripped my hard cock. "I want to kiss and suck this. I want your cum in my mouth, over my tits and filling my cunt" she said breathily. My cock was already a hard in my shorts.

Laying her softly down on the bed and removed her saree and I began to unbutton her blouse. As the blouse fell away a lacy bra emerged. I reached down and unclipped the clasp of her bra, uncovering these beautiful, firm tits. I reached forward to cup the mounds capped by a soft brown nipple which stood rigidly for my attention. My aunt reached up and grasped me around my neck, pulling me towards her. I opened my mouth and enveloped a rigid brown nipple, dragging my tongue over it, sucking softly. A soft moan escaped my aunt’s lips. "Ooohhhhhh, that's nice ," she sighed.

While sucking softly on her one nipple I began to caress and rub the nipple of the other with my hand. Reaching down I undid the petticoat and pulled it down. Taking her panties I pulled them down. She lifted her hips so that I could remove them altogether. Her pussy was almost clean shaven and the soft brown lips were wet. I placed my hand over her cunt and slowly pressed a finger in between the lips. I slid my finger along the wet lips. She writhed and thrust her hips upward to encourage my finger to venture deeper. I stopped, stood up and quickly removed all my clothing. My erect cock was standing rigidly to attention in front of her. I replaced my hand over her cunt with my finger sliding easily into her. I began to thrust with my finger, then adding a second. My aunt reached forward and curled her fingers around my stiff cock.

My fingers began to pump into her, my thumb rubbing against her swollen clit. Her hips were pushing wildly back up at me. I removed my fingers and bent forward to plunge my tongue into the sweet cunt driving it in as hard as he could. I was vigorously fucking her with my tongue. Sliding my tongue over her swollen clit. She took my balls in her other hand while stroking the length of my cock. "Yes, yes, yes " she was saying " That's wonderful, I want to cum" she cried. Finally with a long sigh her legs clamped around my head and with a cry she came. "Oooohhhhhh, Eeeeeeeeee," she cried. Her hand was pumping my cock and her orgasm brought on my own and I felt the semen boiling from my balls up my cock and jetting out onto her beautiful breast. "Aaaaarghhhhhh," I exclaimed as I came, and came, and came. My semen spurted out over her tits and face. She continued milking me until there was no more to come.

I collapsed over her panting. I could feel her body trembling under me. She maintained a hold on my cock and after a few minutes he began to swell again. Pushing me off her, My aunt rolled me over onto my back and slid her body down until her head was just above my cock. Once a gain she curled her soft fingers around my cock and began to stroke me. I relaxed, lay back, closed my eyes and allowed the sensations to carry me. Suddenly I felt a wet warmth sliding along the length of my cock. I opened my eyes, looked down and saw my aunt’s warm lips and mouth engulfing me, sliding down the length of me, sucking and pulling back. The sight of my aunt’s head moving over me and the feel of the warm lips and tongue caressing my rigid cock was creating a pressure in my balls. I felt the pressure build up. "I'm - going - to - come " I grunted. My aunt could feel the pulsing in my cock and taking my balls softly in her hand new at exactly what moment I was going to cum. She clamped her lips tightly over me and sucked strongly. With a deep grunt and a jerk of my hips I began to pump semen into her throat. She managed to accept most of it but a little overflowed an ran in a dribble down her chin.

My aunt released my cock and stretched out beside me. I picked up my towel and began wiping her clean of any wet semen still smeared on her body or chin. They lay there for about a half hour and then I raised myself up on one elbow. "Oh my goodness, Aunty." I muttered." You sure know how to use a guy" "I'm not finished yet" she replied placing her soft warm lips over my and sliding her tongue into my mouth. The kiss became slowly more passionate. Her hand again crept to my cock and with soft gentle movements began to massage it back to hardness. I was softly stroking her belly and tits. Gently her nipples which were still standing pointedly up. She put her arms around me and pulled me on top of her. Her legs opened and I lay between them with my cock swelling and hardening. Moving slowly on her he brought my cock to her warm, still wet entrance. With a wriggle she pulled me into her and I felt the tightness of her vaginal muscles grip me. Slowly, at first I pushed myself into her until he felt the momentary barrier. She lifted her legs and placed her heels on my ass and pulled me strongly deeper into her.

She gave a small grunt and with her arms and legs pulled me all the way in. I lay still for a moment to feel her, and just as slowly pulled out until only the head of my cock was still in. Then once again slid myself fully into her. Her cunt muscles were gripping me firmly all the time and the tightness of her created a heat in my cock and balls. The tempo of my thrusting increased. I began to feel a quivering in her body. I cunt muscles began to spasmodically clamp and release my cock. Her legs began to tremble and he realized that she was on the point of orgasm. I increased the tempo more until he was wildly thrusting into her. With a wild cry she came. "Yeeeeeeeeee, yeeeeeeesssssss, yeeeeess, yes, yes" she screamed jerking wildly under me. Her eruption initiated my own and semen pumped out of me into her. Filling her. Running out of her. I could not stop thrusting into her until my cock began to sag. My balls completely drained.

I lay on top of her for a few minutes until she pushed at me to lift myself. My cock slid out of her softly.

"Oh, Darling," she sighed, "I've dreamed of this day. We've started something that I'm not sure how to cope with" I replied. "We'll have to be very careful in the future" "We will be careful. I love you. We will meet again and repeat this " she declared.

Anybody is interested in safe and secret sex in Mumbai, email me. Aunties and married women interested in sex email me. Purely sex interested women's only contact for immediate sex. Expecting your emails along contact details. Information given will be in confident and secret. Expecting your mails to fuck you and satisfy you.