Mumbai Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
He gives his Aunt a pleasant surprise.
1.7k words
4.06
71.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 07/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live with my family here in Mumbai. My aunt. she does have a huge pair tits and a round, shapely ass, she is 46 years. She also is having good shaped tits and good figure. But the uncle is short, not having a good figure and might be impotent.

I always use to look at aunt's body whenever got time and often masturbated by thinking of her. She is really a beautiful and a very sexy lady.

I was in the neighborhood. And just thought I should visit my aunt. I was at my aunt’s door and rang the bell. My aunt was surprised and happy to see me told me come in and since Uncle is also on official tour, she is also alone in the house, and my cousins had gone to college and would be back late evening.

She made some tea and as I was sipping we talking about our good old days. She was looking quite sexy in the nightgown and I was wearing blue jeans and t-shirt. We were also watching movie on cable as talking to each other. She shifted the topic to my future plans and about marriage. I told her no plans for marriage at present since I had settle in my professional life however any good proposal came for girl having qualities like to you, I will consider the things. She asked what qualities I like about her. I told her that she is well educated, settled , working, beautiful and sexy. She was said I consider her as sexy I told her yes.

She came close to me and started kissing me on lips , checks and neck. She said your Uncle has are not been able to satisfy her and she is sex hungry for long time, she wants me satisfy her sex urge. She slowly removed my t-shirt and started kissing on my chest as well as sucking my nipples. After few moments she shifted her attention downwards and told me let me see your tool. She removed my jeans as well as my underwear and now I was nude before my sexy aunt. She said help me to remove cloths, I gently removed her nightgown. She was wearing black bra and a white panty underneath the gown. I removed her black bra and started sucking her big tits. I placed her on the bed and started sucking her right nipple first , it became hard and erect.

I touched her boobs tenderly and then tried to size them up by moving my palms all over her boobs. She was looking at my hand moving on her boobs. I caressed them slowly and massaged them. Then I increased my force and pressed them hard and I could hear her moan. I played with her boobs to my satisfaction and then sat down on my knees to take them in my mouth. I sucked her nipples, chewing them, then I took her full breasts in my mouth and sucked them one by one. She was moving her hand lovingly through my hair now. I released her boobs from my mouth and asked her, “How do you feel?” She replied with a smile, “Ummm. very good. But please do not bite the nipples so hard. It hurts.” I smiled and got back to sucking her breasts. I was sucking one of her boobs and caressing and pinching the other. When I was fully satisfied enjoying her boobs, I kissed her belly button and kissed all over her tummy. Then I turned my attention to her panty. At last I was getting to touch, smell, feel her panty. I moved my fingers over her white panty. I smelled it rubbing my nose on it and smooched it. I slowly pulled the panty down and out of her feet. Now my aunty was completely naked. I moved away from her and took a good look at her naked body.

I slowly sucking vagina and she was moaning. I gave a long smooch on her vagina and moved my fingers through her bush. I parted her legs and rubbed a finger though the slit. I was fingering a virgin slit. I was touching where only uncle must has ever touched. I applied some saliva on my finger and continued my fingering her slit. Slowly I inserted my finger in her cunt and started finger fucking her. That was too much for her. She let go of her loud cry with ecstasy. Her cunt was now getting wet and warmer. I was enjoying moving my finger inside her warm and wet pussy. I was touching and pressing her inner walls and her g-spot with my finger. It appeared it was her first time as soon as I touched her g-spot she moaned loudly.

Then she started to kissing me. First on my chest, then on my neck and then on my lips. We kissed long time in the same position. I licked her lips, tongue. Then she pushed me off and ordered my to turn over. She parted her lips and moved them lovingly over the head of my penis, and I groaned watching her head bob up and down, I noticed a few gray hairs on the crown of her head, and I thought to myself that this was the first time I ever had sex with a older woman-my own aunty! I was stiff as my aunt built up the pressure in my balls to unbelievable proportions with the touch of her hot, sucking mouth. she had both of her hands around my penis too, squeezing it into her mouth. She looked up at once in a while, her eyes wide open and fill with love. I began lifting my hips off the bed to fuck her mouth, and aunt slipped one of her fingers in my ass. Just then I came, shooting a hot stream of cum into her gulping gullet. She tried to get away, but spurts of it splattered all over her face and chin and she smiled and said “I love this cock of yours.”

I kept on pressing and squeezing her breasts and her nipples. She was moaning and groaning like mad. I gazed at her long smooth legs and her thighs which formed a valley at bottom of which lay her smooth almost shaven pussy. I started to lick her thighs and bit on her inner thighs. She was caressing my hair with her fingers and began to pull my head towards her pussy. Her pussy was dripping wet and shining with all the love juices. I began to lick her pussy like a hungry dog. She kept on pushing my head deep into her pussy. I discovered her love hole and started to lick and suckle on it. She was now mad with ecstacy and started to moan louder and louder ... AH AH AAH AAH AAAH UH AH AAH UH AAAH ... I kept on the assault on her cunt without giving her any let up. She started to breathe heavier and heavier. Finally she was not able to control herself any longer. Her entire body shuddered as she experienced the first orgasm of her life. Her love juices flowed down like a river. I drank all of it. It tasted like life-giving sweet nectar. Now I looked at my aunt. She looked back at me. "I love you, Darling.", she said with a sparkle in her eyes. "I love you too.", I replied.

I kissed her on her lips, she responded back. We kissed passionately for a while like there was no tomorrow. By now I again had a hard on. Looking at my dick, my aunt looked back at me with surprise in her eyes. She didn't know what to expect next. I went down and spread her legs wide so that there was some opening for my long and rod-thick dick to enter her pussy. I placed the head of my penis at mouth-opening of her pussy and smiled. She smiled back indicating that she was ready to take me in. I pushed my dick slowly into her vagina with a small thrust. She screamed out aloud with her eyes wide open. I continued with my inward thrusts. First slowly and then gradually increasing the pace and the power. I continued to ram her pussy with my rod. She was moaning and groaning as if she was being fucked to death. Her loud cries encouraged me further more. I increased the pace of ramming her love-hole. I thrust it in so powerfully that she started gasping for breath. I held both her hands over her head and left it there and continued to ram her pussy with my long & powerful thrusts. She was so short of breath that she started scratching my chest & my back with her nails. I slowed down my thrusts so that she could take in some fresh air & regain her breath. Then again with one huge thrust I rammed my rod deep into her pussy. This time she was ready for it & began to respond to my thrusts in a rythmical manner with her hips as if she was fucking me back. She was making very loud noises yes yes yes take me, take me now ... that encouraged me further more. I began to bite onto her lips & nipples while I was ramming her pussy with my rod. Then suddenly with one big thrust I shot out a truckload of semen into her pussy & even she reached her orgasm at the same time. We were so exhausted by now that we just were lying in each others arms. I later began the stir her, she opened her eyes and gave me a wicked smile which conveyed to me that she was sexually satisfied fully. "Lets clean up ourselves.", I said. And I lifted her up into my arms and took her into the shower where we had a second round of sex in the bathroom.

Anybody is interested in safe and secret sex in Mumbai, email me. Aunties and married women interested in sex email me. Purely sex interested women's only contact for immediate sex. Expecting your emails along contact details. Information given will be in confident and secret. Expecting your mails to fuck you and satisfy you. Your parttime_guy