Mummified Remains Ch. 01

Story Info
An ancient artifact upends life at a small college.
5.4k words
4.43
46.4k
71

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a shorter series that will feature a good helping of futanari action. If that isn't your thing, I would recommend turning back now. If it is, then you're in for a treat. The story will feature a heaping dose of normal corruption as well, so don't worry. This chapter features more build up than transformation or corruption, but the second chapter should be out a few days later, so stay tuned.

As always, please feel free to leave me feedback telling me what you liked or what could be improved! This feedback keeps me writing!

1

Zoey Wilson stepped into the dusty storage room and flicked on the lights. Arman Manesh, a fellow grad student at Washington DC City College stepped in after her. The pair had been tasked with categorizing the new artifacts just sent from China for the history department. It was a slow, monotonous task, but it was one step closer to Zoey's dream of being an archeologist. That counted for something.

"I'll take the right side of the stack, you take the left?" Arman asked.

Zoey nodded. With clipboard in hand, she let her mind wander as she set about the dull task. It was going to be a long couple of hours.

About five minutes in, Zoey found a box with a strange label. The label showed a winky face and what looked like a mushroom. There was nothing else to indicate what was in the box. It wasn't unusual for field workers to poorly label artifacts but this one took the cake.

"Hey Arman, take a look at this," Zoey said, calling her fellow student over.

Arman took the box from her and eyed the label, his lips slowly curving into a mischievous smile.

"Is this supposed to be a dick?" he said, pointing at the drawing.

Zoey giggled. She hadn't thought of that. Now she couldn't unsee it.

"Only one way to find out. Open that sucker up," Zoey said.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Arman asked. "We're usually not supposed to mess with the artifacts while we do this."

"I swear I won't tell if you won't tell," Zoey said.

The urge to see what was inside the box was growing rapidly inside the young woman. She felt giddy and light all of a sudden, despite the boring, musty setting.

"Alright, here goes nothing," Arman said.

The container was similar in shape and function to a shoebox. Arman lifted the lid and began to laugh as soon as he saw what was inside. Then Zoey saw it too and she immediately joined him.

"Oh my god! It really is a dick!" She said.

Inside the box were the desiccated brown remains of what appeared to be a human penis. Zoey could not believe her eyes.

"It's rather big as far as mummified penises go," Arman said.

Zoey laughed and gave Arman a mocking look.

"Do you have experience with other mummified penises?"

"I did a study tour in Egypt during undergrad, so yes. They are usually a lot smaller," Arman answered.

"Well good for him," Zoey said, pointing to the remains. "I wonder who the lucky girl was who was on the receiving end of that thing."

"I wonder if that same lucky girl was the one who cut it off!" Arman said.

The two broke out into fresh peels of laughter, failing to notice the way the air around the mummy began to shift and shimmer. Before long, the strange aura expanded until it encompassed the pair. The air around them grew saturated, turning a translucent green color. Zoey was the first to notice.

"Arman, look!"

Arman looked around and cursed. The air around the pair was growing thicker and harder to see through. How could this be happening? Was it the mummy? Zoey had read about certain tombs having caustic chemicals locked away, but could a little mummified body part do the same? None of it made sense.

As Zoey breathed in the strange air, she began to feel its effects. Her entire body started to feel hot like she was running a fever. Her heart began to pound rapidly and her breath grew short. Panic set in, causing the grad student to dash forward wildly. She slammed right into Arman, who dropped the mummy in the process.

Arman took Zoey in his arms. Their bodies pressed against each other and Zoey felt the first animal pangs of desire creep over her. She could smell Arman's aftershave and the musky scent of sweat underneath. She could feel his warmth. His body seemed so much harder and stronger than she remembered it being. So full of power.

Likewise, Zoey's whole body burned and ached. Her chest and backside felt tight and her clothes were feeling uncomfortable.

A deep yearning for the man holding her opened up inside of Zoey. She knew it was wrong. She had a boyfriend for Christ's sake. Still, Zoey could not fight these urges. She felt drawn to Arman as if she were captured by an inviolable force of nature.

Arman clearly felt the same. His breathing was heavy and deep. Slowly, his hands worked down Zoey's back until they found her ass - an ass that felt plumper and heavier than ever before.

In the next moment, he kissed her. Zoey was lost then. She embraced the young man, taking him into her arms.

They moved quickly then, struggling to get out of their clothes as fast as possible. Zoey managed to pull her shirt off only to look down and see her formerly modest breasts straining against her bra. The garment dug into the pale flesh of her shoulders, leaving nasty red marks. She fiddled with the bra for a few moments before Arman lost patience.

The young man took the cups of the bra in his hands and ripped the garment in two. Zoey's breasts surged forward, bouncing like two creamy teardrops. They seemed bigger, but Zoey didn't know how that was possible. Boobs don't grow in a matter of minutes. Maybe this was an allergic reaction to the gas in the air?

Allergy or not, Zoey and Arman were rapidly approaching the point of no return. The young man took Zoey and lowered her to the ground. He pulled down her skirt and panties, revealing her glistening slit.

This was really going to happen. Everything beyond this one primal moment had faded from Zoey's consciousness. Her boyfriend, her job, her future - it was all dust. Only Arman's powerful, muscled body had substance.

Zoey lowered her gaze and saw the throbbing beast between her lover's legs. She gasped. It was enormous! Had he always been packing such a massive dick? And beneath the dick were a pair of heavy, swollen balls. Balls full of sperm that would soon be pumped deep into Zoey's body.

Arman took Zoey's breasts in his hands. His touch sent shivers of pleasure running down Zoey's spine. Her breasts had never felt this sensitive before. The pleasure wracked her, driving her to new heights of depravity. She wanted more. Needed more.

"Take me, Arman," she whimpered. "Take me now!"

Arman didn't need anymore prompting. Since being exposed to the gas, the quiet young man had transformed into a sexual beast. Without hesitation he brought his massive, throbbing cock up to Zoey's slit and pushed.

Zoey yelped as pain erupted from her nether lips. She had never taken anything so big before and her body wasn't ready. A horrible stretching sensation overtook the young grad student for several seconds before her body seemed to adjust itself.

All of a sudden, Arman's huge member slid easily into Zoey's body. The pain disappeared in an instant, replaced with a searing pleasure so intense, Zoey's vision went blank.

When the young woman came to, she was rocking back and forth in a breeding rut with Arman, her body brimming with sexual excitement.

Unbeknownst to the pair, the mummified husk on the floor had begun to grow and change shape as it soaked in the raw sexual power of the two college kids. After a millennia in isolation, it was awake and hungry.

The wrinkles on the surface of the thing disappeared as the skin became rubbery and vascular. Its color changed from a dull beige to a sickly green and its surface began to glow with baleful light. It was coming alive.

Zoey and Arman didn't notice. Even if they had, it was impossible for either to care. Their minds and bodies were entirely consumed in the carnal task at hand. Arman pistoned Zoey's juicy slit with his cock, moving faster and faster as his body hurdled towards the inevitable climax. Zoey was marching towards the same sexual event horizon. Her swollen tits jiggled in Arman's rough, powerful hands and her pussy burned as it was ravaged like never before.

The green mist in the air grew thicker, as did its effects on the two students. Zoey's breasts bulged in Arman's hands, growing larger and more sensitive by the second. Her hair grew wild, the dark curls fluttering down her shoulders. With its limited powers, the desiccated phallus was molding the girl to maximize the energy she put out.

Arman was undergoing a similar change. Is cock, already obscenely enlarged by the powerful magic, grew even bigger as he approached the climax. It strained against the soft, velvety walls of Zoey's pussy as it transformed into something beyond human.

Soon enough, Arman's titanic member would unleash its load into Zoey's pussy, giving the shriveled phallus the energy it needed to begin regrowing. It was all coming along perfectly.

That is until the door to the storage room flew open and in walked Professor Noora Abadi. In an instant, the moment was shattered.

The transforming mummy on the floor, fearful of any human intervention, immediately drew back its magic. Gone was the green haze and its strange, erotic effects. The two grad students were left naked on the ground in each other's embrace. Without the aphrodisiac effect of the mummy's magic, Zoey and Arman were left reeling in horror as Professor Abadi stared at them, shaking her head.

In the next moment, there was a lot of scrambling and shouting. Some of it from the professor - most of it from the two students. Clothes came on, excuses and accusations were lobbed. Neither Arman or Zoey had a good explanation for why they had done what they had done.

Already, their minds had returned to normal. Their bodies, whose enhancements were now only temporary, would return to normal within the hour. Already, Arman's cock was shrinking to its former, more manageable size. In a short while, Zoey's breasts would be able to fit in her bra again - if the garment hadn't been shredded and thrown in a corner.

In the chaos that ensued, the mummy on the floor went unnoticed. Like the two students, its body was already returning to its shriveled former state. When things finally settled down, Professor Abadi would pick up the artifact and place it back on the pile, taking only a moment to snicker at its shape.

Still, things had not been a total loss for the ancient phallus. It was now awake and the small amount of energy the two grad students had given it would help it greatly in the times to come.

2

The bell mercifully rang on another ungodly long class period of biology 101. Miranda Fontana took a deep breath and thanked her lucky stars. She wasn't sure how much longer she could listen to Miss Watson drone on about parasites.

Next to Miranda, Lucy Faraday tossed her sunny blonde hair back and stretched.

"Another wonderful class period!" She said cheerfully.

Miranda shot her friend a side-eyed look and began to gather her things. Lunch awaited.

"I'm just glad it's over," she said.

Lucy shook her head.

"Come on, Miranda, don't you think this stuff is a little bit interesting?" She asked.

"Not even in the slightest," Miranda answered.

Randy Melnitz, the class TA, walked past the two young women, giving them a friendly nod as he did so. Randy was well over six feet and built like a greek god. He was on the school's crew team and it showed. He had a rangy but muscular body that Miranda would have found attractive, if she could find any men attractive. Or any person for that matter.

"Well I find this all really interesting," Lucy said dreamily. "Come on, hurry up!"

It had become a ritual for the two girls to catch up with Randy and walk with him to lunch. It was a ritual Lucy would kill to keep in place.

"I've got to give Miss Watson my lab report, you go on," Miranda answered.

Lucy looked mortified.

"I can't be alone with him. What if I say something stupid?"

"Don't worry, Lucy. You'll say something stupid no matter what."

Lucy's eyes turned to slits as she tried to muster a venomous look. It didn't settle well on the cheery blonde. The girl was made of nothing but fairy dust and sunshine - she was nearly the polar opposite of Miranda in this respect. Eventually her resolve crumbled and she settled for a scared puppy dog look.

"Please hurry up. I don't wanna be alone with him just yet."

Miranda sighed, and reluctantly agreed. She watched Lucy scuttle off, her pretty blonde curls bouncing up and down as she went. It occurred to Miranda that those curls smelled like fresh strawberries. She knew this from the multiple times that Lucy hugged her - she was the hugging kind of girl. For just a moment, Miranda wondered what it would be like to kiss Lucy, all the while getting a nose full of sweet strawberry.

Miranda thought that girls were a little more appealing than boys. They were objectively prettier with their delicate, refined features and their gentle curves. Still, there was some blocker in Miranda's head that prevented her from taking those sweet, feminine features and applying a sexual desire to them. The thought of going beyond kissing with anyone made her a little queasy.

Miranda cleared her head and turned her attention to Miss Watson. The mousy professor was sitting at her desk, seemingly absorbed in whatever was playing across her laptop screen.

Professor Watson was a slight woman with straight brown hair always kept in a professional bun. She had a round, kindly face and brown eyes so dark they often seemed black. For some reason, she always looked sad and a little nervous.

Miranda crept up behind the professor, curious as to what was engrossing the woman so much. By now, the lecture hall was emptying out, but there were still a few clusters of students lazily making their ways to the exit. Miss Watson failed to notice Miranda.

Miranda looked on the screen and saw that Miss Watson had up the social media profile of a pretty woman that looked to be of middle eastern descent. Miranda recognized the face from somewhere, but she couldn't put a name to it.

Miss Watson kept clicking through different photos, opening some in new tabs. Miranda watched as the professor clicked on a picture of the woman in a bikini and then sighed loudly.

Oh my god, she's totally stalking this chick, Miranda thought. She suddenly felt dirty to be watching this happen. This seemed like the kind of intimate moment she was never meant to see.

Miranda tried to circle around the desk so that she wasn't noticed, but Miss Watson looked up on her first step. The professor stared at her with her mouth hanging open.

"I have my lab report," Miranda said suddenly. "I'm sorry it's late."

Miranda chucked her report on the desk. It landed awkwardly on a stack of papers, causing the entire bunch to careen off the side of the desk. Miranda watched in horror as the situation turned from bad to worse.

"I'm so sorry," Miranda said, lunging forward to help clean up the mess.

Miss Watson stuck out her hand, motioning for her to stop.

"I'll clean it up, just go," the professor said.

"I'm sorry," Miranda muttered, turning bright red.

"It's fine, just go!"

Miranda stumbled out of the room, acutely aware that the remaining students in the lecture hall had their eyes fixed on her. She heard the snap of Miss Watson's laptop shutting behind her. She felt awful.

3

"So I have the funniest story to tell you. I wasn't there, but Tyler was and it was freaking hilarious. Do you want to hear it?"

Noora Abadi was hunched over the table, her pretty brown eyes glittering with life and joy. The way she was positioned, her shirt was pulled tight against her chest, showing off the perky swells of bosom. Beverly Watson could feel her heart beating faster by the second.

"Either way, you're going to tell it," Beverly said with a smile.

It felt so nice to have Noora back.

"So two grad students, a girl named Chloe and a guy named Arman, were tasked with classifying the artifacts from our recent dig in China."

Beverly groaned.

"Is this going to be some boring archeology joke that only you history nerds like?"

"Hang on, it gets better," Noora said. "So Tyler and a few of the other professors decided they wanted to get a look at the artifacts while these kids went through them, so they walked over to the storage room. Anyways, they open the door to find the boy naked and balls deep in this girl."

The name Tyler clanged around in Beverly's head. Every time she heard it, a little more of her heart ached. Tyler, Tyler, Tyler. Beverly hated how casually he came up in conversation with Noora now. How normal he was to her.

"Wow, that is super embarrassing," Beverly said, trying to muster a little enthusiasm.

"Oh, it gets worse. So obviously the two idiots are in a lot of trouble, they are embarrassed as all hell. She has a boyfriend, which makes it all so much worse."

She has a boyfriend. Even though the phrase wasn't about Noora, it still stung to hear.

She has a boyfriend, Beverly. She loves him very much, Beverly. Stop holding out hope, Beverly.

"Anyways, the weirdest part of the story is what they found on the ground next to these two lovebirds," Noora said.

The archeologist reached into her purse and pulled out a small box, which she handed to Beverly. Beverly carefully opened the box and recoiled.

"Ew! I think I'm going to spill my lunch," Beverly giggled. "Do you think seeing this made them horny? That's nuts!"

Inside the box was one mummified penis. It was a hideous looking thing even by normal penis standards. It was bumpy and shriveled and strangely large for a human organ drained of most of its fluid.

"One can only assume," Noora said. "Isn't that thing gnarly?"

"Did you find this on your China dig?"

Noora nodded.

"Actually, that was the other reason I wanted to meet up with you. You see, that little guy is puzzling our department real bad. It's not anything like any of the other mummies we've come across and we need an analysis done. Unfortunately, our archeology department doesn't have the infrastructure or personnel to do the analysis and it could take months to get answers if we ship it out to a place that can do the analysis."

Beverly's heart sank. So this was the real reason Noora wanted to meet and catch up. She had been hanging out with Beverly less and less since Tyler entered the picture and then the China dig happened. Now this. It couldn't just be a meeting between friends. It had to be transactional.

Still, Beverly tried to put on a brave face. She didn't want to upset her friend, even if she could be a bit of a jerk.

"You want me to do the analysis?" Beverly asked.

"Could you?"

Beverly thought about it. She couldn't do much. The kind of analysis Noora wanted was highly specialized. What Beverly discovered would be marginally better than what the history department could figure out with their own equipment and specialists.

But there went Noora with those big puppy dog eyes. Those big, brown, pleading eyes that Beverly lived to see sparkle. If she said yes, she could tell Noora would be so happy. It had been a long time since Beverly had been able to drink in Noora's lovely smiles. She wanted to take in as many as she could get.

"I'll do it," Beverly said. "I can't promise much, but I'll do my best."

Just as Beverly predicted, Noora broke into a big, lovely grin. The woman's eyes were a light brown that almost looked like amber and when she smiled, they sparkled like a pair of citrine gemstones. In that moment, Beverly felt like she was being wrapped in a warm blanket. There was no space between the two of them - best friends again.

12