Mummified Remains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the best! I want to hug you!" Noora said.

Beverly blushed.

"You can hug me," she said.

Noora stood up and hugged Beverly, squishing her full breasts against Beverly's face in the process. Beverly wanted to scream, wanted to run, and wanted to nuzzle closer all at the same time. She swore she felt like a teenager around Noora.

"Oh, one more thing," Noora said. "Tyler and I are having a little welcome back celebration tomorrow. It was Tyler's idea. I would love to have my best friend there."

Beverly swooned. Her best friend. That was wonderful to hear out loud. Best friend was nothing compared to lover, but it was the next best thing.

"I'd love to," Beverly said with a smile.

She had no idea what she would be walking into.

4

"So do you think he likes me?" Lucy asked for the tenth time that afternoon.

"Probably not," Miranda answered.

Lucy slumped her shoulders and twisted her face in mock despair.

"You're probably right. I should just give up."

"Are you going to?" Miranda asked.

Lucy's face lit up like the sun.

"Nope!"

"Of course you aren't."

Lucy smiled and launched into a fresh bit of stream-of-consciousness musing about Randy and her. Their future together, the chemistry between them, their lives after college. Miranda let her friend's prattling settle into the background and let her mind wander.

Miranda could not stop thinking about Miss Watson. It had been so embarrassing catching her stalking that lady on her profile. Miranda couldn't blame the woman. Her friend objectively looked gorgeous, but it was still something strange to see.

Miranda could feel the guilt working on her, too. She had embarrassed the poor women, made an absolute mess of her desk, and then ran off. She had messed up bad and she wanted to make it right.

Miss Watson had a reputation for staying late. Maybe she could catch the woman and apologize.

Miranda and Lucy reached Miranda's dorm room. There was a whiteboard stuck to the door with a check mark written in marker on it. This was the system Miranda and her roommate Kelsey Alverez had devised to determine whether the other had someone over for a private time. So far, only Kelsey had used the system.

"Thank God the room's clear. I feel like every other time I come home, there's an X on the door," Miranda said.

"At least you guys have a system. My roommate doesn't even bother," Lucy answered.

Miranda unlocked the door and opened it, getting a clear view of Kelsey Alverez's naked back in the process. Miranda's roommate was bouncing up and down on top of her boyfriend, grunting and moaning loudly. The smell of sex wafting out of the room was overwhelming.

"Goddamnit," Miranda muttered, slamming the door.

She could hear Kelsey and her boyfriend on the other side moaning and grunting like nothing had ever happened.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Miranda said, turning to Lucy.

For a moment, Lucy gave Miranda an odd look. The girl looked terribly upset and shocked. Clearly, she was not used to seeing that kind of thing.

Then her face lit up again and she said "do you think Randy will be that passionate with me?"

Miranda rolled her eyes. She couldn't take this anymore.

"I just remembered there is something I've got to do across campus. I will see you later."

Lucy trailed behind her.

"Wait! Do you want company? I don't have anything better to do."

Miranda shook her head.

"No, it's private."

Lucy's face fell a little and for a moment, Miranda felt guilty. She liked the girl a lot. Too much, sometimes. Lucy was a pretty, delicate thing, like a little blonde fairy. But sometimes she wouldn't shut up and she loved talking about the boys she had crushes on. That made it hard to spend too much time with the girl.

"Talk to you later," Miranda said.

Then she turned around and didn't pay her friend any more mind.

Miranda stepped outside and took a deep breath. It was nice to have a little space. The air was cool and sweet. In the distance, Miranda could just barely make out the tip of the Washington Monument. Evening would set in soon and the top of the monument would light up. It was a pretty sight.

She crossed campus, making her way back towards the Natural Sciences hall. She might as well get her apology to Miss Watson out of the way. That burden was already weighing too heavily on her.

As Miranda entered the building, she felt a sudden wave of anxiety. She knew Miss Watson didn't like her very much. She wasn't a good student and the whole incident earlier in the day hadn't helped. Perhaps it would be better just to let this one go.

Miranda stepped into the bathroom just outside of Miss Watson's office and splashed cool water on her face before staring at herself in the mirror.

Miranda Fontana was not unattractive, but she was strange. She had a narrow, elfen face with bright blue eyes and black hair in a short pixie cut. Her body was boyish and slender and showed hardly any trace of feminine curves.

She had been mistaken for a boy several times in her life, each time more embarrassing than the last. Sometimes Miranda wondered if she really was a boy trapped in a body that was just barely female, but she felt like a woman. Miranda knew in her heart she was a woman. It wasn't her fault her body stopped developing in eighth grade.

"Why am I even thinking about this," Miranda grumbled.

She thought about Lucy. The girl was absolutely boy crazy. Miranda couldn't wrap her head around it. Stranger still, Lucy never seemed to spend any time around the boys she was crazy for. Instead, she spent all her time clinging to Miranda's side.

Miranda wiped down her face and stepped out of the bathroom, readying herself for another painfully awkward moment. The natural sciences building was mercifully empty at this point in the day. That was good. It made this next part a little easier.

Just as Miranda was about to knock on the door, she heard a noise coming from the other side. She listened carefully and heard a soft little moan.

Curious, the young woman peered into the window and was shocked to see Miss Watson at her desk, one hand slipped under her pants, the other squeezing her breast through her blouse. The woman was masturbating with abandon, seemingly oblivious to the outside world.

Suddenly, the professor looked up. Miranda ducked out of the way and stumbled back from the door, horrified. In the next moment, the office door flew open and a very sweaty and out-of-breath Miss Watson came charging out, staring at Miranda with wild eyes.

"What do you want?" the professor demanded.

Miranda's brain reeled. What was she supposed to say? Hey, I wanted to apologize for spying on you by catching you masturbating!

She knew she should leave. She had made a bad situation a million times worse, but she remained in place. Running would only make this all even more embarrassing.

"I just want to talk," Miranda said.

For a moment, Miss Watson looked at Miranda with a gaze of impatient contempt, but then she softened. In the end, she was a teacher - a good teacher, and Miranda was a student. No amount of embarrassment could get in the way of that, so Miss Watson ushered Miranda into her office.

Miranda followed the professor, her legs feeling like so much half-eaten jello. She didn't know what to say. She had come to apologize for embarrassing the poor woman earlier, but had managed to do even more damage in the process.

"What is it, Miss Fontana?" Miss Watson asked.

Miranda began speaking before her mind could catch up. She babbled incoherently for a few seconds, her eyes darting around the office. Her gaze landed on an open box close by on Miss Watson's desk. The object inside caused Miranda to freeze up once more.

Was that a dick?

The thought made Miranda want to start giggling despite the horribly awkward situation she was in.

The object was a desiccated hunk of flesh with a distinct phallic shape. It was a beige-green color and the surface was shriveled and dry. Miranda's first thought had been that the thing was a dildo, but the more she looked at it, the more she doubted that. The wrinkled skin made the thing look ancient and the gnarled, asymmetrical shape gave it an oddly organic, living quality.

Before long, Miranda's entire attention was captivated by the gross little object. Her body began to act without her mind's permission as she reached out to touch the object. Miss Watson noticed this and tried to stop Miranda, but it was too late.

The tip of Miranda's index finger brushed against the surface of the desiccated phallus and a moment later her entire body seized up. A flash of emerald light shot up Miranda's arm and into her chest. She gasped and fell backwards, unable to process what just happened.

Miss Watson was on her feet in an instant running over to check on Miranda.

"What is wrong with you? Why would you touch that?" the professor snapped.

However, her face showed concern, not anger. Still, it didn't matter. Miranda's embarrassment had reached a peak. This was the third time she had humiliated herself and her professor in one day and she couldn't take it anymore.

Miranda got to her feet and ran for the door. She could hear Professor Watson calling for her to come back, but she didn't listen. Miranda knew she had put that poor woman through too much. Instead, she ran down the hallway, hoping to find some relief in solitude.

As the girl ran, she felt her body heating up. Her heart was beating like a metronome set to its highest setting and a layer of sweat was forming on her brow. Where she had touched the ancient phallus, her fingers tingled. It was as if little sparks of electricity were bouncing between the tips of her fingers. This electric sensation grew rather than faded over time, spreading up Miranda's arm and soon encompassing her entire body.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" Miranda whimpered as she ran out into the night.

The air was cool and she could hear the distant sound of traffic as Washington DC wound down for the evening. Any other time, this kind of solitude would be lovely. She was a girl who liked being alone with the world. However, now she only felt hot and tingly and embarrassed. Already, other strange sensations were filling the girl's body. Her chest felt itchy and tight. Her skin burned like she was in the middle of a desert.

Worst of all, Miranda felt a deep aching desire erupt between her legs. Her pussy felt swollen and wet. For the first time in her life, she felt the odd desire to be filled. Miranda tried to force this alien urge away, but it just kept getting stronger.

Deeper still, in Miranda's heart, she felt a sense of foreboding. This was not the end of an embarrassing day but the start of something much worse. Although she didn't know it then, she had been chosen.

12