Mummified Remains Ch. 02

Story Info
An ancient artifact upends life at a small college.
9.2k words
4.63
27.6k
36

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

Author's Note:

Welcome to the second, much more eventful chapter of mummified remains! Like I warned previously, this story has heavy futanari themes, so if that isn't your thing, I'd turn back now.

As always, I love receiving feedback from you guys whether it be in the comments or through Literotica's feedback system. Any little message helps motivate me.

Hope you guys enjoy!

1

The cold water encircled Miranda like a relieving blanket. Usually she hated cold showers, but her body was on fire and this was the only way she was getting any relief. Even so, her chest and her crotch burned like twin wildfires.

Miranda's breasts were especially sensitive. The tiny mounds itched like Miranda had been wearing a poison ivy bra and they felt oddly tight. Every few minutes, she would reach up to touch them and then immediately regret it. The sensitivity was far too much to handle.

Meanwhile, Miranda's pussy was a different story. After an exploratory touch that nearly sent the girl to her knees from sheer pleasure, she found herself coming back for more and more. Even more thrilling was her clit. Her pleasure button was now so sensitive and pleasant to the touch that Miranda felt herself drooling and groaning with abandon in the very public dormitory bathroom.

What the hell is happening to me?

Miranda wondered if she was having an allergic reaction to whatever that dried-up dick was made of. That seemed like the only explanation. Either way, it felt fucking amazing.

Out of nowhere, images flitted into Miranda's head. She saw Lucy's sweet face and her slender yet feminine body. She suddenly wanted to cradle the girl's cheek and pull her in for a kiss. She wanted to feel every inch of the girl. Miranda had always known Lucy was attractive, but now she felt a completely different, sexual pull.

The mental picture evolved suddenly. Miranda imagined her biology TA, Randy Melnitz, his tall, athletic frame looking as if it were chiseled out of marble. Lucy and the TA were together in Miranda's mind now. Randy had a massive cock buried deep in Lucy's tight pussy. Miranda wondered for a moment if Lucy was a virgin - she still didn't know for sure. She would like to think so, even if that was a weird desire.

Either way, it didn't matter in Miranda's lustful daydream. Randy had impaled dear Lucy and was pumping into her at a frantic pace. The mental image was vivid - more so than any fantasy Miranda ever experienced before. She could see Lucy's face contorting in an equal mix of pain and pleasure. She could see Randy's cock throbbing in the moments when he pulled it out of Lucy's sopping pussy. Finally, she watched the beast of a man shove his cock deep inside Lucy one last time. His fat balls puckered as they shot impregnating sperm deep inside Lucy's folds.

Only, the girl impaled on Randy's monstrous cock was no longer Lucy. It was Miranda whose legs were wrapped around the TA's broad, muscular back. It was Miranda taking the potent, life-creating sperm deep inside her body.

The shock of this final revelation overwhelmed Miranda. She screamed and collapsed on the tile floor of the shower. Her orgasm rippled over her like a tsunami, destroying any conscious thought for several minutes.

When she had finished, Miranda put her clothes back on and walked back to her dorm room. The whiteboard indicated that the room was available, but that didn't mean anything anymore. Miranda carefully opened the door to find Kelsey and her boyfriend Tommy snuggled on Kelsey's bed, both mercifully clothed.

"Jesus, you were in there for like an hour," Tommy said.

Kelsey punched Tommy hard in the chest.

"Why would you say that, weirdo?"

Tommy held up his hands and smiled. When he did this, Miranda noticed for the first time that he was quite handsome. He had a charming, wolfish look to him with bright blue eyes and a smile that made her belly swoop.

"What can I say? The idea of a pretty girl in the shower excites me!"

As Kelsey landed several more playful blows to her boyfriend, Miranda blushed hard. She had never felt anything for guys before, why was now any different? Could an allergic reaction do that to you?

Miranda had a sudden urge to leap onto the bed and join Kelsey and her boyfriend for a round of lovemaking. This was absurd, but Miranda couldn't shake the little burst of pleasure it gave her to think about. What would it feel like to have Tommy throbbing inside of her while she kissed and fondled Kelsey? She imagined the girl's large, perky breasts in her hands - imagined the electric ache in her pussy from Tommy's rod.

"I'm going to bed," Miranda said.

"Are you asking us to leave?" Kelsey asked, clearly annoyed.

Miranda shook her head.

"No, you're fine. I think I'll be out soon whether you're here or not."

Kelsey and Tommy nodded and went back to giggling among themselves. Meanwhile, Miranda crawled into a ball under the covers. She didn't fall asleep for a while. Instead, she slipped her fingers under the waistband of her pajama pants and began to touch herself once more. It took all her self-control not to cry out as jolt after jolt of pleasure shot through her body.

And that was Miranda Fontana's night. She masturbated in the presence of her roommate and her roommate's boyfriend in secret like a sex pervert and she did not care. The sheer pleasure of the moment wouldn't allow her to care. All the while, the aching and itching in her breasts grew more intense. Soon the aches and pains spread until Miranda's entire body was consumed - the pleasure of Miranda's fantasies was the only guiding light that made the pain bearable.

Little did Miranda know these were growing pains.

2

There was a knock at the door to Beverly Watson's office. This was the second time in one miserable night.

Luckily, Beverly did not have her hands down her pants this time. Still, she wanted to be alone and everyone and their monkey's uncle seemed to be determined to make sure that did not happen. Looking up, Beverly spotted one of the grad school students she had been tasked with mentoring peering through the window of her office door.

By now, it was nearly seven in the evening. Beverly should have been gone two hours ago, but she usually stayed late. She needed time to wind down after an exhausting day of facing students - students like Miranda Fontana. Students that did not know when to quit.

The grad school student, her name was Annie O'Neil, knocked once more and tried to communicate to Beverly with an array of gestures. None of these made sense to the tired professor, so she stood up and walked over, opening the door. Annie rushed into her office as soon as she did so.

Annie O'Neil, like so many of the students at Washington DC City College, was a pretty girl. She had lots of curly brown hair she usually kept in a pretty braid or bun and a pale, round face with a kind demeanor. She was just a tad on the heavy side - just enough to give her pleasant, soft curves. Beverly tried not to make a habit of ogling her students, but sometimes it was hard.

"What do you want?" Beverly asked.

The words came out harsher than Beverly intended. It was like that when she got tired. She became sharp around the edges. However, Annie didn't seem to notice her tone.

"Hi, sorry to bother you Professor Watson. I was wondering if we could do that mentoring session you talked about last week."

Annie's full pink lips curled into an awkward smile. Beverly traced those lips with her eyes, wondering how they would feel to kiss. What would they taste like? Were they as soft as they looked?

Beverly shook these thoughts away and pulled out her phone.

"It's seven fourteen, Annie."

The grad school student's face fell. Seeing her disappointment made Beverly feel a little ill. The poor thing had been asking for this meeting for a long time and Beverly had put it off like so many other things in her life.

Annie O'Neil was a talented scientist and a dedicated student. She showed a lot more promise than Beverly had when she was younger. That combined with the fact that she was so pretty made Beverly hate the girl at times - but not now. Now she felt nothing but guilt.

Still, it was late, and Beverly was still processing her meeting with Noora. Then there was that whole mess with Miranda Fontana. Tonight, would not do.

"Come by tomorrow," Beverly said. "Same time. Does that sound good?"

Annie's big brown eyes lit up. Beverly watched them sparkle in the harsh fluorescent light of her office and wondered how many people had been enchanted by them in the past. A pretty girl like this had to have broken a lot of hearts. Beverly felt the familiar envious disgust begin to creep over her again.

Beautiful girls - she had never been one and she'd never been with one.

"Thank you, professor," Annie cheered.

Beverly nodded and tried not to notice the way Annie's chest stretched the front of her sweater out. The girl had pleasantly large breasts that Beverly would never be able to touch.

As Beverly's mind wandered, Annie O'Neil had become focused on something on Beverly's desk. At the last minute, the professor caught her student reaching for the damnable mummy Noora had given her. Beverly's blood ran cold.

"Don't touch that!" Beverly screamed.

Annie O'Neil recoiled like she had just been shot through the heart. She looked to Beverly, her big eyes now full of fear and remorse.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what I was thinking. I saw it and I just couldn't help but want to touch it. I'm so, so sorry."

Beverly stomped over and smacked the lid on the box, hiding the vile contents from view. The damn thing had brought Beverly nothing, but frustration and she was half tempted to toss it in the garbage. Her dear friendship with Noora was the only thing saving it.

"I'm sorry I yelled," Beverly said. "I had another student touch it and it didn't go well. I think it might be dangerous."

Annie nodded, clearly still rattled. Beverly felt terrible for what she had done to this poor girl. First, she blew her off and then she screamed at her. Today was not her day.

"Let's meet tomorrow at seven, Annie. I'll be fully prepared then. Does that sound good?"

"It's a date," Annie said with a weak, half-hearted smile.

Oh, don't say it like that, Beverly thought.

Beverly watched her student walk out the door, eyeing the girl's full bottom sway back and forth. She could feel a deep, physical desire to have her way with the girl. Paired with that desire was a distinct sense of emptiness as if she didn't have the means to ever satisfy that desire.

"I need to go home," Beverly said, gathering her things.

She spared one final glance back at her office, her eyes falling on the plain little box resting at the edge of her desk. Beverly shuddered as she thought of the contents of that box. What fresh troubles would that thing bring her tomorrow?

3

"Wake up!"

Miranda's eyes shot open and an avalanche of pain rocked her body. As her vision cleared, she saw Kelsey glaring down at her.

"Your little friend has been waiting at the door for like fifteen minutes. Get out of bed!" Kelsey said.

Miranda sat up and immediately regretted it. She remembered how she drank for the first time the second weekend at college and woke up with a nasty hangover. This was like that times a thousand. It felt like her brain was pounding against the inside of her skull. Meanwhile, her body was a wasteland of aches and pains.

"Lucy?" Miranda asked.

"I don't know. She's blonde, annoying, and always smiling."

"Yeah, that's her. Tell her I'll be right out."

"Tell her yourself. I'm out of here," Kelsey answered.

Miranda's roommate stormed out as Lucy slipped in. The girl was wearing a robin's egg blue sundress that hugged her body in all the right places. Lucy had a small but shapely chest and the dress was perfect for showing it off. It was a nice respite from the pain.

"Hey Lucy," Miranda muttered, still trying to get a handle on her headache.

"Wow, you're usually up and Adam by now. Late night?"

Miranda shook her head.

"No. Actually it was an early one. I don't know why I feel like shit."

"I can go. You clearly need more sleep."

Miranda shook her head. That was the last thing she wanted.

"No. I'll get dressed. Can you give me five minutes?"

Lucy nodded and walked out, leaving Miranda alone with her miserable headache and her seemingly broken body.

Miranda rolled out of bed and experienced the second nasty shock of the morning. Under the throbbing of her headache and the seemingly whole-body muscle sprain, Miranda felt a strange shifting of her weight. Her body felt alien to her.

Looking down, Miranda saw why. Her t-shirt had been a little big for her the night before. It was one that had belonged to her older brother until he outgrew it. Miranda had figured it would always fit her, so she wore it at night. It was comfy and soft like all old t-shirts were. Now, however, it was a little tight.

However, it was where the shirt felt tight that really got Miranda. The fabric was stretched tight over her chest. Breasts that barely qualified as a-cups the night before had suddenly blossomed. They weren't big per se, but they were noticeable.

Miranda cupped her right breast and the stimulation nearly made her scream. Her girls were extremely sensitive. They also still felt itchy and sore. Did that mean she was still growing? Miranda didn't know how to process this. She had spent her entire life as part of the itty-bitty-titty brigade and now puberty was catching up for lost time.

"Miranda, we're going to be late!" Lucy called in.

Miranda rushed over to her drawer and grabbed a bra. It didn't fit well at all, but she had to make do. She barely managed to fasten the clasp and prayed her breasts would not grow anymore. Then she slipped on a cute green t-shirt, noticing with a mixture of trepidation and excitement that it hugged her body tighter than ever before - as did the pair of shorts she slipped on.

What's happening to me?

Miranda stepped out of her room, noticing as she did so the way her breasts bounced a little while she walked.

"You look different," Lucy said. "Did you put on makeup?"

Miranda shook her head.

"Don't worry about it," she muttered.

Lucy nodded and skipped ahead, a big smile on her face.

"So, guess what!"

"What?" Miranda asked.

Between her killer headache and her freak growth spurt, Miranda wasn't sure if she could take Lucy's enthusiasm. Still, she put on a brave face. Anything to not alienate dear Lucy.

"I'm going to ask Randy out!"

Miranda stopped in her tracks, Lucy's words rattling around in her head. She knew Lucy had a crush on the older boy - hell, the girl would not shut up about it. However, Miranda never thought the girl would act on the crush. She remembered her feverish sexual fantasy from the night before with shame.

The logical part of Miranda knew this was a horrible idea. Lucy and Randy had, at best, a casual acquaintance. The likelihood that the upperclassmen would say yes was vanishingly small. Then Miranda would have to deal with the fallout. With her transforming body and all the growing pains that came with it, she wasn't sure she could handle that.

"Oh," Miranda said. "When?"

"Tomorrow after class! I was thinking about it after lunch yesterday and I realized I should just go for it. If I wait around, someone else will snatch him up."

Miranda swallowed hard and averted her gaze. Looking on Lucy's pretty, shining face was a little like looking directly into the sun right now. It was beautiful, but it was also far too bright.

"Do you think he's interested?"

Lucy shrugged her shoulders and smiled. She was always smiling and Miranda both loved and hated that about her.

"Probably! Who wouldn't be in love with moi?"

Miranda's heart ached for the poor girl. She had so much optimism waiting to be crushed into dust.

"Well good luck," Miranda said, forcing a smile.

"Are you okay, Miranda? You look a little sick."

Miranda didn't feel sick. When you felt sick you got tired or nauseous. No, she felt like she was going to catch fire. Ever since she woke up, Miranda's body had been getting more and more turned on. It burned and felt so different.

"I think I'm going to stay behind," Miranda answered. "I really don't feel well. I'll see you later, Lucy."

Lucy looked disappointed but told Miranda she understood. The two parted ways and Miranda immediately dashed to the bathroom, locking herself in a stall. She yanked her shorts down and plopped onto the toilet, her fingers immediately going to her clit.

An explosion of warmth and pleasure enveloped the girl then. It snuggled against her pale skin like a bubble of warm air, easing her pain. Before she knew it, she was masturbating with abandon.

Soon, Miranda was trapped down a rabbit hole of forlorn pleasure. Her mind traced the curves of Lucy's body in a way her hands never would. All the while, her body burned and ached and itched. Time melted away and as it did, Miranda's body continued to transform, being reshaped for a dark future purpose.

4

The get-together was a lot bigger than Beverly expected. There had to be at least thirty people there, most of whom she did not recognize. Walking through the crowd of unfamiliar faces, Beverly felt her stomach plummet into an icy hell.

This wasn't a small welcome back party; this was something bigger. Tyler Jones had been dating Noora for two years now. They had just been separated by thousands of miles for three months. Beverly could see the writing on the wall, but she begged whatever cosmic force existed that this wasn't it. She couldn't handle seeing her best friend get engaged.

Suddenly, Beverly heard Noora's voice cut across the crowded conference room. She looked up to see her best friend wearing an elegant green dress and looking radiant.

"Bev!" Noora said. "Over here!"

Noora took Beverly by the arm. The woman's touch was strong but gentle. In that moment, Beverly remembered that Noora had been a Ballerina throughout her entire childhood. That grace and strength hadn't left the woman.

"It's such a big event!" Beverly said, trying to feign excitement.

"I know! Tyler didn't tell me he invited so many people. It's a little overwhelming."

Beverly nodded and tried not to think about the inevitable. She and Noora wandered over to a table packed to the brim with snacks. Usually, Beverly would have gorged herself. She was terrible at showing self-control at parties like this. This time, however, it was all she could do not to vomit. Even food couldn't save her.

"I wonder if he has something big planned," Beverly said.

She regretted those words as soon as they came out of her mouth. Why did she have to put something like that out into the universe? It was just asking for trouble.

Noora blushed and batted her eyelashes. It was a display that was painful to watch. It was so cute.

"That's what I'm kind of hoping," Noora said. "Oh God, Bev, my heart is going to beat out of my chest."

Beverly's heart sank so low she was afraid it was going to fall out of her asshole. This was happening and there was no way to stop it. Dread sank its icy claws into her heart.

Beverly forced a smile that felt rotten and fake and shrugged her shoulders.

"Who knows!" she said.

Who knows? I know. You know. Everyone in this godforsaken conference room knows.

Suddenly, Tyler Jones rushed into the room holding a small box. It looked like the type the mummy came in. There were numbers scribbled across the box in sharpie.