Mummified Remains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I know this is a really bad time, but the Smithsonian called, and they need us to do an analysis on a couple of artifacts from the China dig," Tyler said.

"Right now?" Noora said, looking crestfallen.

"Right now," Tyler answered.

He took her by the hand and began pulling her away. Beverly watched as the pair wandered into the middle of the conference room. Then Tyler turned to Noora. In that moment, every single hair on the back of Beverly's neck stood on end. This was it.

"Listen, do you think you could do the analysis right here?" Tyler asked.

Noora shrugged, still looking crestfallen. She seemed to be the only one not in on what was going on.

"Yeah, we can start with this artifact," Tyler said, shaking the box.

Noora scrunched up her nose in the way she always did when she felt annoyed.

"Okay, fine. This is really weird though."

Then it happened.

Professor Tyler Jones lowered down on one knee and popped the top off the artifact box and pulled out a velvet lined ring box. He then opened it and said the words like a magic incantation.

"Noora Abadi, will you make me the happiest man on Earth?"

Noora's face cycled through several emotions in a matter of a few seconds. Her annoyance melted in an instant, turning to shock and then pure joy.

Say no! Please Noora, don't do this to me.

"Tyler, oh my god. Yes!" Noora said, tears already falling from her pretty brown eyes like summer rain.

The crowd exploded. People were cheering and hollering. It made Bev want to pass out. Her body moved before her mind could process what was going on. She slipped along the edge of the crowd and made it to the exit without being noticed. Then she ran.

5

Miranda stumbled out of the bathroom; her body covered in a fine layer of sweat. She felt so damn tired.

How long had she been in there? An hour? Two hours? She checked the time on her phone and gasped. It was half past twelve. She had been in the bathroom, rubbing herself off with abandon for nearly three hours. How was that even possible?

As Miranda struggled towards her room, her vision blurred. She felt terrible.

When she was twelve years old, she had caught a particularly nasty strain of the flu. It had gotten so bad that she had to be hospitalized. She had vague memories of stumbling through her house, her vision blurring and her head pounding. This felt a lot like that.

What is wrong with me?

As Miranda walked, she noticed the way her body jiggled and bounced and swayed. She looked down and noticed that her t-shirt was now very tight on her chest.

How much bigger were her boobs going to get?

Miranda reached the door to her room and managed to steady herself long enough to see the occupied symbol written on the whiteboard. It didn't matter. She needed sleep - or at least a bed.

Miranda burst into the room, causing Kelsey and Tommy - both naked, to scream.

"Goddammit Miranda! Check the fucking sign," Kelsey said.

Miranda responded by falling to her knees and vomiting in her waist basket.

"Jesus," Tommy muttered. "What's wrong with you?"

"I feel sick," Miranda moaned.

"No shit, Sherlock," Kelsey said.

Miranda's roommate stood up and through on a t-shirt and shorts before helping Miranda to her feet.

"Give me a hand, Tom," she demanded.

"But I'm naked!"

"Then fix that, idiot! Besides, I don't think she's conscious enough to care."

Miranda watched the pair bicker and giggled absently. None of this felt real. Perhaps it wasn't. Maybe it was all a dream.

"Hey Randa, you're hotter than I thought!" Tommy said, clearly trying to ease the tension and failing miserably.

"Just shut the fuck up and help me get her in bed," Kelsey demanded.

As Miranda's vision blurred more, she felt hands on her body. The more delicate pair took her by the shoulders. Those had to be Kelsey's. The rougher, stronger pair - Tommy's took her by the ass and legs. It felt wonderful to be touched. As Miranda's consciousness slipped closer to darkness, the pain faded, leaving only glorious pleasure.

"More," Miranda slurred.

"What the fuck?" Kelsey responded. "Freaking pervert."

"I know what you are, but what am I?" Miranda said, giggling like a child.

Her body plopped down on her soft, messy bed and her last bits of conscious thought flickered out like little sparks tossed into the air.

6

Beverly stormed into her office, locked the door, and drew the blinds. The last thing she needed was another pesky student dropping by unannounced. She could feel her phone vibrating like wild in her pocket. Even without looking, she knew who the messages were from, but she couldn't face that reality yet.

Beverly slumped down at her desk and felt her heart burst. Tears came then, pouring out of her eyes in messy, ugly gobs. These were not the delicate, beautiful tears Noora had cried when her dear boyfriend - now fiancé proposed. No, Beverly Watson had never been capable of that kind of elegance and beauty. She had always been and would always be a clumsy, plain-looking weirdo. It was amazing to think that a creature as ethereal and beautiful as Noora Abadi would even consider Beverly a friend.

"I'm going to lose her," Beverly sobbed. "She's my only friend and I'm going to lose her."

It would start slowly, and the process was already in motion. There would be less and less time for their friendship. Beverly would be left adrift while Noora built a beautiful life with her smiling husband.

"I'll be alone," Beverly muttered.

Alone. What a toxic, disgusting word. To be alone for an entire lifetime was to live in a state of undeath. It withered the soul so that all that remained was a husk.

A husk.

Beverly picked up the box Noora had given her the day prior and overturned it, sending the withered contents tumbling onto her desk. She gazed down at the mummified dick and felt her heart rot.

Noora got a loving husband and dozens of caring friends. Beverly got a dried-up dick. That seemed like a perfect encapsulation of her life.

In a sudden fit of rage, Beverly reached to pick up the awful little mummy. She wanted to throw it across the room. If it broke, even better.

However, as Beverly Watson's fingers contacted the desiccated flesh, something strange happened. The hideous inner turmoil she felt seemed to shift and transform. It seemed to become a physical force, flowing from her chest, down her arms, and then finally into her fingers.

The professor tightened her grip around the mummified phallus, getting a better feeling for its texture and weight. It felt oddly nice against her skin. The dried flesh had a soft, almost velvety feel to it.

All the while, the feelings of desolation and abandonment grew in the poor woman. All she could see in her mind's eye was Noora Abadi's bright, smiling face - a face she would never kiss or touch. It wasn't fair. Why did life seem to work for everyone else but never for Beverly Watson? Was this sadistic joke played on her by the universe?

Beverly Watson's arm began to move against her will. In her anguish, she failed to notice this.

Tyler Jones would have Noora as his wife. He would pump a bunch of fucking kids in her and live a happy, banal life with her. They would go to Bed Bath and Beyond and bicker over drapes and Tupperware and then come home and make sweet love in the night. All the while, Beverly would be left alone like always. Eventually she would wither like this dried up dick. She would die, failing to leave any meaningful mark on the earth.

Beverly's arm lowered some more. The dried phallus was gripped tightly in her right hand, its head pointing away from her like a bulbous arrowhead. It could sense the fertility of her rage and sharp, stinging desire. These would prove exceptionally useful.

Perhaps Noora could be shown the error of her ways. Perhaps Beverly just had to convince her that her love was pure. There was no way that creep Tyler knew Noora half as well as Beverly. He didn't deserve her!.

By now, Beverly's hand holding the phallus was positioned right above her crotch. Absentmindedly, Beverly fidgeted with her button fly and zipper, pulling down her jeans and then lowering the hem of her panties. It had become a habit for her to let off a little steam in her office when no one was around. She had mastered unbuttoning her pants just enough to slip a hand between her legs. Now that habit was being used against her.

Finally, Beverly noticed where her hand was and panicked. Why on earth had she put this awful little thing there? Just as she tried to toss the thing away, it came to life.

From the base of the dried phallus snaked a single lively tendril. That tendril wiggled in the air for a moment, paralyzing the poor professor with terror before shooting forward. The sharpened tip of the appendage embedded itself in the woman's tiny clit, eliciting a pained scream.

Beverly immediately let go of the dried-up phallus, but it was too late. The stinger of the base tendril was working its narrow body deeper and deeper into the woman's clitoris. This caused her immense pain and drove her mind to frenzy.

The professor stumbled out of her chair and landed hard on her ass. The mummified phallus flailed in the air, attached to the terrified woman by her clit.

A new pain flashed across Beverly's consciousness as she felt something being pumped out of her. She watched in abject horror as the tendril bulged with fluid that seemed up its length, entering the mummified husk. It was sucking her blood.

Beverly's life essence immediately started to rejuvenate the ancient remains. The flesh grew sinewy and tight as it filled with fluid. Its length began to grow, becoming longer and thicker.

Trying to pull the thing off her only managed to cause Beverly immense pain. The tendril was firmly rooted inside her clit.

Then things went from bad to worse. The remains now seemed completely rejuvenated. The shriveled brown leather was replaced with pale, rubbery flesh with just the hint of a turquoise color to it. From the base of the horrific thing emerged half a dozen fresh tendrils, all of which darted for Beverly's crotch.

The professor howled in agony as six different needle points dug into the flesh of her crotch. The sharpened ends worked their way into Beverly's body, in the process pulling the newly recovered phallus closer and closer until the base from flush with the top of Beverly's pussy.

"Oh god no. Please god no. This is just a bad dream. It has to be a bad dream!"

But no amount of pain - and there was a great deal of it for poor Beverly in that moment - could wake her up from this nightmare.

Soon, more of Beverly's blood was pumping into the member. The fleshy tendrils from the thing's stump worked deeper and deeper into Beverly's flesh. They deviated at their tips into smaller and smaller fronds, mingling with her flesh.

By now, the monstrous penis stood erect, bulging from Beverly's tortured crotch. She could feel her flesh shifting around the beastly thing. It was the strangest thing the poor woman had ever felt. It was almost like her skin and muscle was melting and reforming like chocolate or butter.

Within less than a minute, the penis had fused itself to the top of Beverly's crotch. More of the woman's blood pumped into the member, causing it to grow rigid, showing off its truly monstrous size. It had to be a foot in length at the very least.

Beverly was starting to feel the damn thing too. Fresh, tingly stimulation bubbled up from what had been Beverly's pussy, steadily filling the fleshy member.

The poor professor could not believe what she was seeing. What she was feeling. A very rigid, very masculine rod of flesh bulged between her legs, tingling like a lightning rod. The sight made Beverly want to be sick. Was this the final prank played by a cruel universe? To be forcibly bonded to this monstrous dick like some kind of freak?

As if the universe had decided to answer, Beverly Watson was overcome by a deep, throbbing pain in her core. It felt as if her organs were being whisked like cake batter. Her womb seemed to rupture and deform as her body was hideously repurposed. A horrible, soul-crushing emptiness rocked her to her core as her ability to create life and bear a child was ripped away from her. For several moments, she was left in a dreadful state of transition.

Beverly's crotch felt painfully tight as two new masses formed deep inside of her. These masses filled with life and sensation as they descended the last vestiges of her vagina. She cried out in pain as the tender new flesh pushed outwards. Then, in the next moment, a pair of massive balls dropped down, fully replacing her womanly canal. The twin orbs pulsed with unnatural power that made Beverly's head spin.

The horrified professor gazed at her new, decidedly male genitals and felt like passing out. The brain shattering unreality of this moment could not be reconciled in her mind. The universe had really done it this time. It had stuck the knife in and twisted it.

Yet despite the woman's horror, a new temptation crawled across her brain like a hungry spider. The enormous penis throbbed and tingled in a way that was entirely alien to her. What would this nasty, monstrous new part of her feel like to be touched?

"This is just a bad dream," Beverly said, though she knew she was never waking up from this.

Her hand crept forward, finally sliding along the length of the fleshy tube. She gasped as electricity pulsed along the length of the monster organ.

If this was a dream, maybe Beverly could at least have some fun. Fun sounded nice after so much pain and despair. Before she knew it, the professor was stroking her new length and groaning loudly. She had masturbated in her office before, but nothing compared to this pleasure. Nothing compared to the power she felt thrumming between her legs.

So, Beverly Watson transitioned seamlessly from a state of pure horror to one of frenzied arousal. She rubbed the alien cock bulging between her legs, and as she did so she began to hear delightful, wicked voices whisper in her mind.

7

Lucy Faraday spotted Randy Melnitz from across the admission field and burned with regret. She had really done it this time. Why had she told Miranda that she'd ask him out? Stupid, stupid Lucy!

No matter how much Lucy poked or prodded, she never seemed to be able to get a reaction out of her best friend. She talked endlessly about this boy or that, and Miranda just rolled with it. Lucy supposed that was the mark of a good friend, but it wasn't what she wanted. Lucy wanted awkward stammering and burning red cheeks and a little bit of jealousy! She wanted to know she meant something to Miranda. Then she could drop the facade and go for the one person she really had a crush on.

Unfortunately, Miranda was about as emotive as a block of wood. The girl kept everything close to the vest. What was worse, she didn't seem to feel a single iota of desire towards anyone. Sometimes Lucy thought Miranda was asexual. It would make sense - but Miranda had never talked about it and Lucy was afraid to ask.

Lucy watched Randy disappear with a crowd of his upperclassmen friends. She knew she would never ask the boy out. That was fine. Maybe she could tell Miranda she asked him out. That he rejected her. Maybe she would feel sympathy for Lucy.

Anything to get a reaction.

Suddenly, Lucy didn't want to be alone and there was only one person she could go to.

Lucy ran across campus and found Miranda's room. She pounded on the door but got no response.

"Miranda, please open up. I really need to talk to you."

No answer.

Lucy pounded harder on the door. She knocked and knocked until her knuckles felt raw and bruised.

"She's not going to answer," came a strident, exasperated voice.

Lucy turned around to Miranda's roommate Kelsey standing there in a crop-top and short shorts, a towel wrapped around her head. The girl had a way of seeming to pop out of every outfit. Lucy had trouble looking away from Kelsey's boobs and butt. They were just so noticeable. The girl seemed to exude casual sexuality in a way that was completely lost on Lucy.

What would it be like to look like her? I could have anyone I wanted. Maybe even Miranda.

Not that Lucy could be like Kelsey. She was a completely different person. Not only did she not have the body for it, she didn't have the brain for it. Sex seemed to come so naturally to a girl like Kelsey. Romance and love followed from there.

"Is she okay?" Lucy asked finally.

"She's sick as a dog. Also, delirious," Kelsey said.

"Oh."

Lucy's heart sank. She was completely alone.

Then she looked up at Kelsey and suddenly felt a burst of inspiration.

"You have a boyfriend, right?" Lucy asked.

Kelsey shot Lucy a withering look but said nothing and nodded.

"Um, uh, how did you, um, get a boyfriend?"

Kelsey rolled her eyes.

"Jesus Christ. You're pretty, figure it out."

Then Kelsey disappeared into her dark room. In the moment that the door was open, Lucy saw a vague lump huddled under the covers. Her closest friend knocked out cold.

Then the door was closed, and Lucy was left alone with her thoughts. Most of them were miserable, but there was one good one.

"She thinks I'm pretty," Lucy whispered to herself. "If she thinks that, maybe Miranda does too!"

8

The penis - Beverly's penis, was too thick for her to grip completely with one hand. Its girth was startling, as was its length. Hell, just its presence alone was bewildering.

She had a dick. A fucking dick. And it felt so good!

The professor didn't even try to think straight as she stroked her new massive organ. Nothing about her current situation made any sense and that was okay. The pleasure thrumming through the thick, fleshy rod like canned lightning numbed the confusion to the point where it was a nonfactor.

Besides, how was any human being supposed to make sense of these events? A mummified male sex organ had come to life, attacked Beverly, forcibly joined itself to her, and caused her to grow balls. Now she was stroking said sex organ, feeling it like any other part of her body. It was something out of the most ridiculous internet porn fantasies.

And yet it was real. There had been no waking up from this nightmare. No amount of pinching or slapping or cold water could break Beverly out of this strange new reality.

On Beverly's laptop screen, she had a picture of Noora up from her profile. It was of her in Spain, dressed in an olive colored bikini. Noora's breasts were firm and perky, showing just enough cleavage to make your mouth water.

Beverly stroked her penis harder and harder, her head spinning like she was on a tilt a-whirl at a carnival. She thought of ramming her enormous member into Noora's tight, sweet pussy. How delightful and velvety would that feel. Beverly considered what it would feel like to fill a woman with her new bulk. The idea was so tantalizing! There was something so forbidden and strange about doing that to another woman.

Especially Noora. That pussy was special. The idea of pumping a baby into that hole was enough to make Beverly want to pass out.

Then it happened. Beverly felt an electric tingle start in heavy balls and then begin to run up her shaft. She quickly grabbed her bag and jammed the thick, bulbous tip of her cock inside. A moment later, she erupted like a volcano. Sticky fluid surged down the length of the penis, splattering her belongings. It would be a bitch to cleanup, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was pumping out her delightful sex cream and imagining she was unloading it into sweet, sweet Noora.