Mummified Remains Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After thirty seconds, Beverly's orgasm subsided, and her penis deflated slightly. She knew it wouldn't be long before it came back to life with a vengeance. She had already cum twice before this. She longed desperately for the next round.

Instead, she was stuck in a momentary lull and in those moments, the horror of her situation crept back in. She looked at her half-deflated penis and recognized it for the alien abomination it was.

This hideous thing had attacked her and forced her to become one with it. There was nothing more sickening and depraved that Beverly could imagine.

The thing twitched a little. Grayish-black sperm dribbled from the tip. It was standing at half-mast and even then, Bethany could feel its immense bulk between her legs. There was just so much flesh down there. It caused her to spread her legs just to accommodate this new part of her.

"I'll wake up soon. This is just a weird sex dream brought about by stress."

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Beverly's blood ran ice cold as she glanced at the time on her laptop and saw that it was seven o'clock. Her meeting with Annie O'Neil was about to begin.

An image of the pretty, full-figured brunette filled Beverly's mind's eye, causing the beast between her legs to immediately pump up to its full size. Already, it was assaulting the beleaguered professor's brain with unholy desires.

"No, no, no! Shut up and stay down," Beverly hissed, trying to force her new penis down and pin it between her thighs.

"Professor Watson? It's me Annie. We're supposed to have my mentoring meeting?"

With the last of Beverly's will power, she answered, "now is not a good time, Annie."

There was a pause and Beverly imagined the crushing disappointment on the poor young woman's face. In any other situation, Beverly would have felt terrible, but what could she do?

Then the door opened. Annie O'Neil, with her round, sweet, sad face and soft and lovely body walked in.

"Professor, did I do something wrong? You've been blowing this meeting off for weeks now."

Annie shut the door behind her. The two of them had privacy now and Beverly was sickened to find that she liked the idea of this.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just having an emergency," Beverly said, trying her best to sound neutral.

Her penis. God, she would never get used to thinking of it like that. Her penis was getting harder. It was pumped full of blood and bigger than ever. Screeching, hideous desires tore at Beverly's mind like hungry vultures.

What would it feel like to fuck a woman? It seemed like such an invasive interaction. Filling a woman's most intimate place - becoming one flesh. Could Beverly get a woman pregnant? It certainly seemed possible, even likely.

Beverly squeezed her thighs shut in a desperate hope to keep her nascent manhood contained, but she knew she was losing this fight if it went on too long.

All the while, Annie stepped closer. Beverly could vaguely smell the light scent of vanilla on the air. It was a lovely perfume for a lovely girl, and it drove Beverly wild.

"I think you're lying, Professor. I think you're trying to avoid me," Annie said.

I am trying to avoid you, sure. I'm also trying to hide a foot-long trouser python, thank you very much.

"Listen Annie," Beverly said, her breath going short. "We'll have the meeting tomorrow. I swear. Please just go."

"No! For once, I'm standing up for myself. I want the meeting now," Annie said.

The grad student pulled up a chair and plopped herself down right across from Annie. She was wearing a navy blue long-sleeve t-shirt that hugged her sumptuous chest in a wonderful way. Every time Beverly saw the girl, she was always astounded by how busty she was. Annie O'Neil wasn't the type of girl that screamed sexuality with her appearance, but she had an understated eroticism to her that Beverly could not deny.

The smell of vanilla and the slightest musk of sweat filled Beverly Watson's nostrils. Electricity crackled through the air. Beverly could feel the power of the moment in the little hairs on the back of her neck and on her forearms - they were standing straight up. Meanwhile, Annie O'Neil seemed clueless to what was going on.

Time turned into a molasses sludge and Beverly lost all control. She felt the titanic cock between her legs burst free of her thighs, swinging upwards like the arm of a medieval catapult. Annie's jaw dropped as the rigid member came into view, clearly unable to process what she was seeing.

Then Beverly's vision turned into a frenzied kaleidoscope mess of reds and oranges - the colors of hellfire. Her head spun like a top and every bit of conscious control fled from her.

When Beverly came to, she had a screaming Annie O'Neil pinned by her wrists on the floor. Her cock felt so tight it seemed like it was going to burst out of its own skin. Thick veins pulsed along the surface of the behemoth, pumping the organ full of blood for its task. Beneath the cock, Beverly's new testicles pulsed with unholy light and dark power.

What the fuck am I doing? I can't go through with this. I can't rape this girl.

But as Beverly looked down at the struggling grad school student, she began to doubt her own moral fortitude. The pretty brunette had rosy cheeks and messy hair from the struggle. Beverly could smell her vanilla scent even stronger now. She wondered if every part of Annie smelled like that.

Then there were the girl's tits. Those lovely, big tits. Beverly's eyes dropped to Annie O'Neil's rack, drinking in the soft curvature outlined against the girl's shirt.

I've already assaulted this poor girl. My job is finished. Hell, I'll probably go to jail. What do I have to lose?

That was a dangerous, nightmarish thought, but one that also aroused Beverly to her core. Was there any greater price to pushing forward? Maybe the loss of her moral compass, but had that ever done her any favors?

Beverly closed her eyes and felt the last flickers of conscience inside her heart. Annie struggled against Beverly, but it wasn't hard to subdue the girl while she thought. It was surprising. Annie felt weak - or maybe Beverly had gotten stronger? That made a strange kind of sense.

What Beverly was doing was wrong. She knew she should let the poor woman go and face the consequences of her actions. No amount of frenzied desire changed that.

However, just as Beverly was about to ease up and roll off Annie, a fresh image appeared in her mind. It was of Noora's smiling face. Noora who would go on to be a beautiful blushing bride while Beverly's life collapsed into ruin over this single lapse in judgment. Noora who would have a beautiful relationship while Beverly was left in the dust.

I deserve love too, goddammit! I deserve to feel satisfied and happy!

The penis between Beverly's legs twitched violently and her balls pulsed even brighter. Beverly was painfully aware in that moment of the power she now possessed. This mammoth cock was brimming with potential. She may have lost the ability to gestate life, but she had gained the ability to spread it far and wide.

If Beverly couldn't have love, she would have lust. Noora would be hers, as would this busty, squirming bitch beneath her. So many would fall to her desires.

"Get off of me you crazy bitch!" Annie screamed before slapping Beverly across the face.

The pain faded in an instant, replaced with a warm spot on her cheek. Beverly looked down at the girl and smiled wickedly. She didn't feel quite like herself. She felt like a woman possessed.

The next few moments moved so quickly; Beverly hardly had time to process them. She wrestled open Annie's fly and ripped the girl's panties off, revealing the bare flesh of the girl's crotch. The carpet certainly matched the drapes.

Then Beverly brought the fat, sensitive head of her cock to Annie's entrance. The girl was still fighting, but terror was cutting away the last shreds of her resolve.

The feeling of the bulbous glans against the grad student's velvety nether lips intoxicated the professor. There was something so primal and animalistic about this mating ritual. The fact that Beverly, a woman, was about to plum this girl's depths seemed so wrong and raunchy. This feeling was amplified by the understanding that Beverly now had all the hardware she needed to plant a child inside her student.

At that thought, Beverly lost all control. Her hips thrust forward of their own accord and her fat cock slowly pushed into Annie's entrance. The going was slow at first on account of Beverly's enormous size.

Meanwhile, Annie O'Neil screamed and moaned as her body slowly began to accommodate the fleshy invader. Beverly was surprised by how tight the grad student was. She could sense that the girl was not a virgin, but she clearly wasn't very experienced either. Beverly relished that innocence.

Soon, Beverly was buried to the hilt inside of the squirming grad student's pussy. Her balls bounced lightly against the pillowed bulges of Annie's ass cheeks. Those balls, so full of power and potency, would soon release their dark payload inside of this lovely girl. The thought of Beverly's tainted essence mingling with Annie's innocent flesh was almost enough to make her cum right then and there.

Beverly kept her cock lodged inside of Annie O'Neil's pussy for a little while. She loved the way the girl's tight canal hugged her length, exciting every single nerve of the wicked flesh. Annie whimpered and begged Beverly to pull out. Beverly wasn't listening. The call of lust was far too strong.

Beverly pulled her cock back out until only the throbbing head remained inside of Annie. Then she slammed her hips forward. Annie screamed and arched her back, causing her perfect tits to bounce against Beverly. The professor seized the fleshy orbs in her hands and began to fondle the girl while she worked up to a breeding pace.

In and out. In and out. She started slowly, but quickly picked up the pace. It wouldn't be long before she lost control and filled Annie with cum. That was okay, wasn't it? This was her first time, after all. How could she be expected to last so long when it felt so fucking good?

The faster Beverly pumped, the more dazed and bewildered Annie grew. The girl had stopped screaming and now just moaned and whimpered as Beverly explored her body like an amusement park. At some point, Beverly yanked up the girl's shirt and ripped off her bra. She was clearly much stronger now. The dick had given her immense new strength in service of lust.

With Annie's big tits revealed, Beverly picked up the pace to an almost superhuman level. She couldn't help herself. As she felt the girl's soft, quivering womanhood, all she could think of was unleashing her steaming load. This girl would be Beverly's first. Her ripe breasts would provide ample milk for their twisted children.

Then a voice spoke in Beverly's head.

Not the right one.

What the hell did that mean? This chick was fertile and young. She had big boobs. She was perfect.

Not the right one!

A half a second later, Beverly's orgasm hit. She felt a sudden rush unlike anything she had ever felt before. Even while masturbating, she hadn't felt this good. It didn't feel like something was coming out of her, but rather surging in.

Annie O'Neil squirmed on the floor beneath Beverly, her face contorting in a mix of anguish and horror. Beverly was taking something from her, though she didn't realize it in the moment. Had she been looking, she would have seen a stream of bright light snake its way out of Annie's pussy and spiral around her cock. Little did she know she was feeding on the girl's goodness, sucking out the light.

And as the light of Annie O'Neil's soul absorbed into Beverly's new dick, the professor felt her body begin to change to better reflect her new nature. Her arms and legs and abdomen all filled with energy as muscles bulged and hardened. Beverly's breasts, always small like a pair of deflated balloons, filled out and bulged against her shirt. A dozen little changes rippled over the woman's body as she fed on her student's innocence.

The changes were not extreme, but together, they made a big difference. The plain-Jane waif that Professor Beverly Watson had once been was long gone, replaced by a fit, full-figured beauty.

Then the other shoe dropped. Beverly threw her head back as her eyes blazed with hellfire. She let out a deep and primal roar in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Beverly's fat testicles puckered and burned like a pair of coals. The twin organs channeled power from the darkest recesses of hell, sending boiling demonic cum pumping through the shaft. In the next moment, the corrupting fluid erupted from the tip of the titanic organ, spraying Annie's gooey twat.

Beverly could feel her dark essence tainting what was left of Annie O'Neil's soul. She watched the girl writhe and cry and moan beneath her. She saw the girl's skin grow pale and her hair turn black. She watched as Annie's tits, already big and lovely, grew and gained a perfect, bubbly shape. Soon, Annie's whimpers turned to groans of lust and joy. The smile that carved itself onto the grad student's face was one of pure ecstasy and joy.

At that moment, Beverly knew that Annie O'Neil belonged to her completely. If this pitiful little grad student could come under Beverly's control, any woman could. Even Noora Abadi.

Still, somewhere deep in Beverly's mind a voice still spoke.

Not the right one.