Mummified Remains Ch. 03

Story Info
An ancient artifact upends life at a small college.
11k words
4.7
24.7k
45

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Beverly Watson's office was dark when Noora Abadi arrived, but the door was ajar. Something was wrong.

Who am I kidding, everything is wrong, Noora thought.

She had played dumb for so many years while Beverly grew more and more attached to her. Never once did she find a moment to broach the subject. All the while, that wound festered.

Noora loved Beverly. Really, she did. Just not like that. When Tyler came into the picture, Noora hoped desperately things would get better - that Beverly would move on and find someone that truly made her happy.

Instead, things got so much worse. Every interaction began to feel painfully awkward. Even small chit chat began to feel like pulling teeth. Noora wasn't happy to admit it by any means, but her time in China had been the most peace she had felt in years.

Now Noora was back and engaged and things had finally reached their boiling point. She felt guilty, but only a little bit so. Having spent her entire engagement party worried about her best friend, she wondered what other milestones would be taken from her.

No, this nightmare ended tonight. Beverly would get an ultimatum: move on or stay away. It was harsh, but in the end it was what they both needed.

Only now Noora was faced with an empty office and no Beverly. Whatever this meant, it couldn't be good. Noora held her breath, inched open the door, and turned on the lights.

What she saw hardly made any sense. The room was a mess. Papers, pens, and other desk supplies were scattered all over the floor. In at least three places that Noora could see, dark, viscous liquid splattered the floor. As she stepped inside, she caught the overwhelming, musky odor of sex.

"My God Beverly, what did you do?"

Noora pinched her nose and took a few more steps into the office, taking care to avoid the sticky puddles. As she got closer, she looked towards Beverly's messy desk and a detail stuck out to her. Right behind Beverly's laptop was a small cardboard box that Noora recognized. It was the artifact box she had given her friend only the day before.

It was empty. The contents of it were nowhere to be found.

2

Beverly Watson patted Annie O'Neil's head affectionately as the girl sucked on the swollen head of her cock. The warmth and wetness of the girl's mouth was something to die for and her soft, pillowy lips perfectly gripped the fleshy surface of Beverly's member.

How could this possibly be real? Just a handful of hours ago, Beverly had been sobbing to herself in a cramped, lonely office. At that time, her womanhood had been intact and the world had seemed like a hopeless and barren wasteland. Now here she was with a cock. A cock! And a beautiful girl to pleasure it.

The reality of Beverly's transformation was nearly impossible to reconcile. She didn't think she would ever get over the sense that this was a dream that would end any moment. It all seemed so insane. What had been a mummified chunk of dead skin and flesh was now a living, throbbing organ that was fully attached to Beverly's body. She could feel it just like she felt her arms or her legs or the tip of her nose.

And it wasn't just the presence of the organ - it was the size of it! Beverly had only seen a handful of penises in her life and hers dwarfed all of them. It was so long and thick! It made her feel powerful with the way it swung back and forth like a pendulum when it got hard.

And then there was what existed below the penis. When the organ had fused itself to Beverly, it had completely restructured her reproductive system, stealing her ability to carry life and replacing it with something greater. Beverly's womb and eggs and fallopian tubes had twisted and mutated into a truly enormous pair of testicles that now dangled below her throbbing cock like two ripe mangoes.

Beverly didn't mind losing her womanhood. The idea of having kids repulsed her, her sex life had been dead in the water and more often than not, her vagina proved to be a nuisance. Besides, having a penis was so much more interesting to her. It tingled with alien pleasure that was so forceful and obvious. As a woman, pleasure was something that had to be gently and carefully coaxed out. With this massive cock, Beverly's lust was a force of nature ready to crash down upon her at all times. It was a demon that possessed her and drove her mad. That power was intoxicating.

A soft, nimble hand gently cupped and squeezed Beverly's balls, making her feel weak in the knees. The professor looked down to see her darling Annie playing with the sack as she sucked dutifully.

"That's it, Annie. Suck a little harder," Beverly moaned.

She desperately wanted to come in her student's mouth. Something about that seemed so dirty. She wanted to see her shadowy sperm dripping off the young beauty's sweet, pale face. She wanted to see streams of her dark essence bubble over those sweet, plump lips.

Annie tightened her lips and picked up the pace, but it was clear the girl was not going to get Beverly off alone. At the moment, she wasn't even taking half of Beverly's cock into her mouth. The girl needed some instruction.

Beverly laughed at this thought. This wasn't the kind of mentorship Annie O'Neil had in mind when she dropped by Beverly's office.

"Here Annie, let's work on your gag reflex," Beverly said.

She locked her fingers into Annie's thick, curly hair - formerly a chestnut color before Beverly's dark essence had tainted it black. Then she forced the girl's head forward, shoving her cock deep.

Beverly felt warmth encompass her length. That was so much better.

"That's it. That's the spot," Beverly moaned.

Annie's big brown eyes widened for a moment, but the girl didn't struggle. Ever since Beverly had pumped Annie's womb full of essence, the girl had been completely obedient to her. It was just another wonderful aspect to Beverly's new condition.

Beverly pumped her cock in and out of the girl's mouth, all the while focusing on how it would feel to fill the girl's stomach with her essence. That thought drove Beverly wild. As such, it didn't take long for Beverly to lose control.

In under a minute, the professor let out a deep, primal growl as her fat, glowing testicles puckered. Then she felt the thrilling rush as cum blasted up the length of her mighty cock. As she came, Beverly let go of Annie's head. She wanted things to get a little out of control.

To Annie's credit, the girl did her best to drink down as much of Beverly's essence as she could. The problem was the volume. There was just too much of the stuff. Eventually, Annie gagged and the tip of Beverly's penis dislodged from her mouth. From there, cum sprayed wildly from Beverly's cock. It splashed Annie's face and her dark hair and her big, juicy tits. It landed on the carpet of Beverly's apartment and on the couch several feet away.

Eventually the flow petered out and Beverly felt herself slide into one of those lull periods where lust didn't completely dominate her brain. She looked down at her young lover and blushed, feeling a phantom sense of embarrassment. Annie O'Neil was very beautiful. She wasn't a Noora Abadi, but the girl had her own sweet charm. This charm had only been enhanced by Beverly's power.

In her past life, Beverly would have been struck silent around such a gorgeous young woman - outside of a professional context, of course. Beverly could talk to anyone if they needed a paper graded or a textbook reading assigned.

Beverly looked down at her half-deflated cock and felt herself fill with confidence. While this alien organ horrified Beverly at first, she now recognized it as a gift from the universe. It was a consolation for decades of loneliness. A fleshy magic wand capable of granting Beverly her most depraved and lustful desires.

Beverly looked back at Annie to see that the girl was licking cum off her fingers. What a delightful little sex kitten the grad student had become. The girl had been beautiful before, but Beverly's essence had granted her an eroticism that was impossible to resist.

Annie looked up and blushed with embarrassment.

"It tastes good. I don't know why," she said, her voice soft and meek.

"Come on darling, let's get you washed off."

Beverly led her young ward to the shower. The blanket of hot water was the perfect relief after the hours of debauchery. She watched Annie relax in the warmth and felt the fever of lust return.

Beverly positioned herself behind her student and gently ran her hands up the length of the girl's midsection before cupping the girl's spectacular tits. They had grown with the girl's corruption. They were now perfect. Big and round and juicy. Beverly fondled those lovely breasts and felt herself grow to full mast down below.

"What did you do to me?" Annie whimpered suddenly. "I don't feel like myself anymore. I need you and it's fucking me up."

Beverly kissed the girl on the neck and giggled.

"I don't know what I did to you, but I know I like it."

Beverly thought of her sperm lodged deep in the girl's womb. Would a child take root there? She certainly hoped so. There was something so thrilling about the idea of pumping new life into another person. Still, that voice kept echoing in Beverly's mind.

Not the right one.

How could Annie O'Neil not be right for the task? She was a goddess! Her big tits could feed a dozen children!

Not the right one.

Beverly felt a flash of anger at that stupid little voice. She would prove it wrong.

"Time for round two," she said, bending Annie over.

"Wait, what?" Annie asked.

Beverly ignored her. Since Annie O'Neil had been tainted by Beverly's essence, she had been unable to resist Beverly's power. Now would be no different.

Beverly spread her concubine's legs and eased the fat head of her cock in between the girl's soft folds. Annie squealed, but did not resist. Perhaps a second dose of cum would make the girl the right one. Whatever the hell that meant.

Soon, the pair were moving at a frenzied breeding pace. Annie's hesitancy vanished in seconds, replaced by a lusty desperation that Beverly relished. She would plant her seed in this girl if it took all night.

3

Miranda Fontana expected to wake up to the mother of all headaches. Her last day had been one of constant pain and disorientation. That didn't happen.

Instead, Miranda woke up brimming with energy. She rose out of bed, took a deep breath, and opened her eyes on a fresh new world.

"Wow, I feel amazing!" Miranda said.

Something about the way her voice came out rang odd to her. It was definitely her voice, but different somehow. Richer and sweeter. Almost musical in the way it tinkled out of her lips.

"Shut the fuck up," Kelsey groaned from under the covers.

There were several empty beer bottles on the girl's desk.

"Sorry," Miranda squeaked.

She wiped the remaining sleepies from her eyes, hopped out of bed and ran out into the hallway with her towel and shower supplies. She might as well get out of Kelsey's hair for a while. As Miranda walked, she noticed that her body felt strange, but she didn't pay it much attention. That could wait until she was out of Kelsey's screaming range.

Miranda walked into the bathroom, finding it mercifully empty. She liked being alone as a default and for a place as intimate as a bathroom, this doubly true.

"I can't believe I feel so good," Miranda said to herself. "I guess I'm no longer sick. Still, this is weird."

She was just about to turn the corner to the section with the showers when she caught a look at herself in the mirror and froze. The little crate of toiletries slipped from her open fingers and clattered on the ground. The sound of plastic on tile echoed through the bathroom, perfectly accentuating Miranda's complete shock.

"Holy shit," she muttered.

The woman staring back at Miranda in the mirror was nearly unrecognizable. For one, she was beautiful. Gorgeous. Sexy! Hot! All things Miranda had never been.

Her short hair had grown in the night by several inches and now tumbled in delightful chestnut curls down past her shoulders. The dark tresses framed a lovely, if startling face. The closer Miranda looked, the more of herself she recognized, but it was all slightly changed - enhanced. Her lips were fuller and redder. Her skin was a little more pale. The small bit of acne that peppered the tops of her cheeks was erased. Her pale blue eyes looked bigger, topped by long, dark lashes.

Miranda's gaze dropped to find even more startling changes. What had happened to her body was unreal. It almost seemed supernatural.

In a little over twenty four hours, Miranda Fontana had been slammed with years of puberty that never came in high school. This was especially true for her chest. As if on instinct, her hands reached up and cupped her breasts. They were big - really big!

Miranda couldn't believe what she was seeing - or feeling for that matter. Her boobs had transformed from glorified bee stings into knockout double ds overnight! They were sensitive too. Miranda could hardly hold them without feeling an intense, jolting sensation. It was a weird mixture of pain and pleasure that was alien to her. She usually treated her boobs like an easily ignored inconvenience. There was no ignoring these puppies.

Miranda's boobs strained her t-shirt, stretching the fabric around so that the orbs were clearly defined. Her nipples poked through like a pair of headlights on a classic car.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Miranda wondered aloud.

Her breasts weren't the only thing that had changed. She had an ass now along with hips that were wide and ripe. Her legs seemed longer and fuller, giving her an elegant, sexy look. Especially alluring was the way her shorts hugged her butt and thighs. She couldn't stop staring at her backside. Also, was she taller?

Miranda, a girl who had never gotten a handle on her sexuality, stared at this strange, sexy woman in the mirror and felt a wave of unreality. Was it bad that she felt attracted to the woman in the mirror? Did that make her a narcissist? A freak?

Eventually, the girl had to look away. She was starting to turn herself on and that only made her feel even more embarrassed and ashamed of herself.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door and Miranda heard Kelsey's voice from the other side.

"Hey, Randa, your little friend is waiting for you. I swear to god, you guys spend so much time together you should be dating."

Miranda rushed over and opened the door, facing an exhausted and disheveled Kelsey. When the girl looked up at her, she turned pale.

"Oh shit, you're not my roommate. Sorry. I swore she went in here."

Miranda shook her head.

"No Kelsey, it's me. Miranda."

Kelsey looked Miranda up and down, looking increasingly unwell as she did so. Finally, she shook her head and looked like she was about to hurl.

"I'm not doing this. I'm going back to bed," the girl said.

Then she puttered off down the hall. Miranda looked over her shoulder and saw Lucy waiting in the hallway. The pretty blonde was wearing a cute Disney t-shirt and a pleated skirt looking like an undergraduate angel. Just as the girl started to turn her head to look down the hall, Miranda ducked back into the bathroom.

She couldn't let Lucy see her like this - at least not yet. What would the girl think of Miranda's changes? Her chest especially looked lewd and ridiculous squeezed into the tight t-shirt. Then again, the last thing Miranda wanted was for Lucy to leave her behind for a second day. She missed her best friend dearly.

Thinking quickly, Miranda grabbed her towel and swaddled herself in it, making sure to cover up her chest as best as possible. She still looked so different, but the changes were muted at least. Then she took a deep breath and walked out into the hall.

"Lucy, over here!" Miranda called.

Lucy looked up and immediately cocked her head to the side in confusion. Then her big baby blues widened as she recognized Miranda.

"Muh-muh-muh-Miranda?"

Miranda hopped over to Lucy, crossing her arms over her chest to give herself a little more coverage. She hoped desperately that her friend wouldn't notice her freak growth spurt. It was impossible for Miranda to ignore. Her breasts were so friggin big now. She could feel the soft, pliant flesh bulging against her forearms, the contact lighting sparks of pleasure in the college girl.

"Hey, I'm going to shower real quick. Do you mind waiting like five minutes?"

Lucy looked Miranda up and down, clearly puzzled to high hell by what she was seeing.

"Did you do something with your hair?" she asked.

Miranda shook her head. It was technically true. She hadn't done anything with her hair. It just so happened that some unseen force of nature was reshaping her body into some kind of sex goddess. Having been a flatchested, boyish nerd her entire life, Miranda realized she should feel thrilled by this transformation, but instead she just felt embarrassed. She missed her old self. This new body felt so strange and uncomfortable. And what if her changes freaked Lucy out?

Miranda tried to drive these thoughts from her head. One thing at a time.

"I'll be really quick, Lucy. Does that sound good?"

A very confused Lucy nodded.

Miranda ran into the shower, tore off her clothes and blasted the hot water. It took several seconds for her to process that she was now naked and seeing her new body for the first time. She looked down and sucked in breath sharply. There were her boobs in all their luscious new glory. Objectively, they were incredible. Large and firm and perfectly shaped. They were tipped with soft, pink nipples that stood erect, ready to be stimulated.

Miranda found herself reaching for her breasts only to remember poor Lucy standing out in the hallway. If she gave in to her desires now, she'd fall down a rabbit hole of self-pleasure, leaving her best friend hanging. She dropped her hands to her sides and focused on getting washed off instead.

Still, the embarrassment was fading in Miranda as she grew more excited by her transformed body. She had boobs! Real ones - not tiny little bumps that barely even required a training bra. They were so big and round and sensitive. Miranda wondered what they would look like nestled in a top that actually showed them off well.

Miranda relished the idea of exploring her changes in full. However, that was a task for some point in the future. Right now she needed to get dressed and get going. Lucy was waiting.

Swaddled in a towel once more, Miranda ducked into the hallway and rushed past her very confused best friend. She entered her room to find Kelsey sitting on her bed, counting her fingers. The girl looked up at Miranda and seemed to grow physically unwell.

"I think I'm having a psychotic breakdown," Kelsey said flatly.

"Don't worry, it's just me, Miranda."

"What the fuck happened to you? Why do you look so different?"

Miranda shrugged. How was she supposed to answer that? It wasn't like she had actively tried to transform her body.

"I don't think any of my clothes are going to fit," Miranda said, tearing through her dresser.

She eventually found a loose t-shirt, a sweatshirt, and a pair of ratty sweatpants. The look was hideous, but it would give her body a little cover.

Then Miranda stripped off the towel, revealing her naked body. As soon as the cool air closed in on her skin, she realized what she had done and panicked. Why had she stripped right in front of her roommate? Why had she felt so comfortable doing that?

Kelsey began muttering to herself, her dark eyes wide and glistening.

"Where did those come from?"