Mummified Remains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure finally got to Miranda and she snapped.

"I don't friggin know, Kelsey. They just kind of grew. Now can I borrow a bra? None of mine fit."

"What? No! Also, there's no way in hell you're fitting into any of mine."

Miranda looked from her chest to Kelsey's and then back to hers. All the while, Kelsey blushed harder and harder. It was true, Miranda was even bustier than Kelsey now.

"Fine, I'll just go without one."

Miranda threw on her ratty clothes and turned to her roommate.

"How do I look?"

Kelsey shook her head.

"Randa, I have no clue how to answer that question. Can you just fucking leave?"

"Sure, whatever."

Miranda stomped out of her dorm and slammed the door behind her. Lucy eyed her, her pretty blue eyes big and soft like two still pools of water.

"Everything okay?" Lucy asked.

Miranda looked at her friend and felt the same deep longing she always felt as she had felt the night before. She traced the girl's cherubic features and smiled.

"I'm better now that you're here."

4

"So your friend lost one of our artifacts and is now AWOL," Tyler said. "And it had to be right before our first review meeting with the Smithsonian. Unbelievable."

Noora shuffled through the stack of artifacts from the dig in China. The box she was looking for was hardly bigger than the one that housed her engagement ring and looking for it was like looking for a needle in a haystack.

"I know you're upset, but there are more important things going on," Noora said.

"There really aren't. Noora, this is our jobs on the line. Your friend is really screwing us over."

"My friend might be in danger, okay Tyler?"

Tyler shook his head in disbelief.

"I knew this would keep happening. Jesus Noora, you spent the rest of our engagement party freaking out about Bev. Now you're tearing this entire room apart for Bev. At some point, you need to let go. It's not healthy for her and it's certainly not healthy for us."

Noora picked up a box full of paper notecards and sent it hurling across the room. She couldn't do this. She couldn't deal with this fresh nightmare and Tyler's freakout at the same time.

"Goddamnit Tyler, I understand that. Okay? I am doing my best."

Tyler sighed and walked to the door.

"Cool. Your best better find that artifact or we're screwed."

Then he walked out of the storage room, leaving Noora's emotional state to collapse like a dying star. Fresh tears welled in the woman's eyes. They weren't the sweet, emotional tears like those from the night before. No, these were hot and acidic. They were filled with pain and turmoil.

"Focus, Noora. Focus. Find that scroll."

Noora renewed her search, tearing through boxes at a record pace. She could clean up the mess later, once she knew Bev was okay.

Just as she was about to lose hope, the professor spotted the box she was looking for. She seized it and held it up to the sky. She remembered playing Zelda as a kid. Whenever Link got a new item from a chest, he would hold it up while gazing in wonder. That's how she felt now. She just hoped this scroll would be the right tool to save the day - or at least make sense of things.

Noora plopped herself down and opened the box up. Inside was a small stack of folded printer paper. This was the scroll from the digsite. The original was far too brittle to transport, so this was a copy with notes and translations. When Noora's team first discovered the scroll, the story it told seemed ridiculous and silly. Now, Noora was having second guesses.

The scroll told of a demon brought into the world by a rogue Fangshi. The demon terrorized the countryside, butchering men and deflowering women. Apparently, its purpose on Earth was to find the ideal maiden to make into a wife and broodmare. The scroll claimed the maiden would be one to hold both purity and darkness within her. The demon was slayed by a brave warrior using a silver dagger before it could accomplish its goals.

Much of the digsite contained calling cards of the Fangshi - ancient Chinese occult specialists. Being a rational adult, Noora hadn't put much stock in the scroll's contents. That was before she saw the mess that was Bev's office. That goo on the floor and the missing mummy. Something was deeply wrong and Noora hoped it wasn't too late.

5

Miranda sat down next to Lucy in the biology lecture hall and wiped sweat off her brow. Of course it had to be unseasonably warm the day she wore multiple layers. She glanced over at Lucy to check if the girl was staring longingly at Randy in the back of the class. To Miranda's surprise, Lucy merely looked down at her notepad, looking a little sad.

The door to the lecture hall opened and Miranda received the second big shock of the day. Professor Watson stepped confidently up to the podium, looking radically different from how Miranda had last seen her. She seemed taller and more athletic and her face had a sharp beauty to it that had not been there before.

"Hello class," the professor said, scanning the room.

When Professor Watson's eyes fell upon Miranda, the world seemed to stop. Miranda and Professor Watson stared at each other for several hideous seconds of silence. In that time, Miranda could feel the professor digging into her soul, fiddling around with the messy bits inside.

Then the professor resumed her lesson as if nothing had ever happened. From there, it was just another boring biology lecture, but Miranda could not shake her unease. Professor Watson had noticed something about her. The look in her eye had been so frightening, too. It was a hungry look.

When the class period came to an end and students began filing out of the lecture hall, Professor Watson stopped Miranda.

"Hang back, I need to talk to you," the professor said.

"What? Why?"

Miranda began to panic, remembering the unsettling look the professor had given her earlier.

"It's about your late paper," the professor said. She refused to elaborate any further.

Miranda told a disappointed Lucy to go on and hung back, watching her fellow students slowly empty out of the hall. Dread crawled through the young woman's stomach like a carnivorous worm, steadily consuming her composure. Something in her gut told her this had nothing to do with her late paper. No, this was more weird nonsense like her freak growth spurt. Miranda put herself on guard.

When the last student walked out of the hall, Professor Watson walked over to the door, pulled the blinds, and turned the lock. As Miranda watched this, she began to tremble.

The air in the room transformed, becoming stuffy and oppressive. Something was about to happen. Something bad.

Professor Watson turned to face Miranda, bit her lip and patted the space between her legs through the heavy fabric of her skirt. It was such an off putting and suggestive look that Miranda audibly gasped.

"You are the right one," the professor said, stepping forward.

What the hell was Miranda supposed to say to that? Was this bitch crazy? Of course she was. The entire fucking world had gone crazy.

"Um, okay?"

"Don't worry, Miranda. I don't bite. I just want to talk to you about what you saw a few nights ago."

That was the last thing Miranda wanted to talk about. It was also not the answer to why Professor Watson was behaving like this. There was something going on - something that made Miranda want to bolt.

Instead, she stood there like a deer in the headlights as the professor rapidly closed the distance between the two of them. Suddenly, Miranda was being held in Professor Watson's strong arms. Up close, the changes to the woman since the last time Miranda saw her were startling. The woman had developed a feral beauty that took Miranda's breath away.

"Professor, stop," Miranda squeaked.

However, Miranda's body was telling a different story. She was burning up. Her breasts felt tight and tender and her pussy was starting to get moist as she swooned in the professor's grasp.

"I'm sorry, I can't stop Miranda. It won't let me."

Miranda suddenly heard a tearing noise and looked down in time to watch the professor's skirt tent outwards as something long and thick rose up. Whatever it was, the tip of it was pressing hard against Miranda's thigh, making her blush. Had this crazy bitch put on a strapon?

"Get the fuck off of me!"

The professor ignored Miranda, instead groaning loudly and mashing what had to be a very realistic sex toy against the girl's body.

"You really are the right one. So fertile!"

Miranda tried to wrench herself out of the professor's grip, but she was too weak. The professor easily spun Miranda around and held her from behind, running her lecherous hands up and down her body. Meanwhile, the throbbing strapon pressed against Miranda's ripe ass.

"Stop! Don't do this!" Miranda begged.

Again, the professor ignored her pleas. The woman was too busy exploring Miranda's curves. She found Miranda's chest through her sweatshirt and let out a deep sigh.

"I don't remember these being here before!"

Immediately, the professor slipped her hands under Miranda's sweatshirt and t-shirt and fondled the girl's large breasts. Miranda yelped in terror and shock as an uncomfortable and unwanted splash of pleasure washed over her body.

"They're so big now! It must have changed you too!"

"Let go of me!" Miranda cried.

"Oh, but I've just started having fun!"

In one fluid motion, the professor yanked down Miranda's pants and pulled up her skirt. Miranda felt something hot and fleshy and wet push against the swells of her ass cheeks. If this was a sextoy, it was the most realistic damn sex toy in existence.

"Your ass is bigger too! Your body is so juicy and fertile." the professor exclaimed.

Oh my god, this crazy bitch is going to rape me. Miranda considered this fact and felt her last bits of sanity begin to fragment like glass hit by a sledgehammer. She began to scream and sob and struggle. She needed to break free and stop this before it went any further.

It wasn't just the horror of Professor Watson's assault, either. It was Miranda's own body. It was betraying her. She could feel her pussy growing wetter and more inviting as it begged to be filled. Her breasts were swollen with arousal. Every inch of her skin tingled as if it were being kissed by invisible lips. If this went even a step further, her body would gladly accept what her mind found repulsive.

Please God, save me. I don't want to be fucked by this crazy woman. Oh God please!

For once in Miranda's life, God seemed to answer.

There was a loud knock on the door to the lecture hall followed by the sound of a woman's voice.

"Bev, are you in there? Bev, we need to talk!"

The woman's voice struck Professor Watson like an arrow through the heart. The woman froze, her hands trembling. Miranda seized the opportunity and with a tremendous burst of willpower, pulled herself away.

She stumbled forward, yanked up her pants and bolted for the door without giving Professor Watson another glance. She could hear the woman's footsteps behind her, coming quick, but she had a head start.

Miranda turned the lock and threw open the door before brushing past a pretty looking woman of middle eastern descent. She made it a few feet before she heard the woman cry out. Miranda turned and watched a truly baffling scene unfold.

Professor Watson was standing a few feet from the lecture hall door. Her skirt was hiked up such that Miranda could finally see what had been pressed up against her bare ass. It was not a sex toy at all. It was a dick.

Miranda gaped at the enormous organ, feeling a sense of unreality creep over her. Beneath the throbbing rod hug two large testicles, completing the bizarre look. Clear fluid dribbled from the tip of the behemoth. That thing had almost been inside of Miranda. She shivered just thinking about the possibility.

The professor advanced slowly on Miranda's rescuer, the look on her face slowly transitioning from horror and embarrassment to lecherous desire.

"The two women I want to fuck the most in the world, both in the same place. What a perfect situation!"

The middle eastern looking woman turned to Miranda and simply said, "run."

Miranda didn't need to be told twice. She bolted down the hallway, listening to a cacophony of footsteps ring out behind her. She kept telling herself this had to be a bad dream, but she never woke up.

6

"She won't target us in a public place. Too many people," Noora Abadi said.

Miranda was sitting across from the archeology professor at one of the two person tables in the main dining hall, trying her hardest to sip a glass of water without vomiting everywhere.

"Why did she target me in the first place?"

Noora cast a forlorn look down at her caesar salad and shrugged.

"I think it's my fault. To be honest, if I tried to explain it to you, you would think I'm crazy. It's just too weird."

"Try me," Miranda said. "My past day has been nothing but weird."

Noora raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

"I don't wanna talk about it. Just know I won't think you're crazy," Miranda said.

Noora Abadi smiled. It was a pretty smile - warm and full of life, but also a little sad. It was at that moment that Miranda recognized her. She was the woman from Professor Watson's computer. The archeology professor was even prettier in person and for a moment, Miranda sympathized with her attacker. She could see herself falling for the woman's dignified, elegant beauty as well.

"A couple days ago, I gave Bev - err, Professor Watson an artifact to analyze. It wasn't the most professional thing, but our department was on crunch time and it was the best thing we could do. I didn't think the artifact would be dangerous. It was just a mummified body part."

Miranda gasped as she remembered the shriveled dick-like object on Professor Watson's desk. When she had touched that thing, that was when this whole nightmare started.

"Was it a penis?" Miranda asked sheepishly.

Noora let out a weak laugh and nodded.

"So you saw it?" She asked.

"And touched it."

Noora Abadi grew serious.

"You touched it? When?"

"Two nights ago," Miranda answered. "I didn't mean to or anything. It happened before I could wrap my head around what I was doing."

"Did anything happen when you touched it?" Noora asked.

Miranda nodded.

"Um, yeah. It sent this jolt through me. I nearly passed out from it. There was other stuff that happened after that, but it's kind of personal."

"Personal?" Noora asked.

Noora Abadi seemed like a perfectly pleasant woman, but Miranda didn't exactly feel comfortable telling her about the freak burst of late puberty she had experienced.

"There were some changes to me. I really don't want to talk about it," Miranda answered.

"That's fine. We can drop it."

The pair sat in awkward silence for several seconds before Noora resumed speaking.

"Did you get a good look at Professor Watson before we ran?"

"Yeah. I saw it."

"I know this is going to sound crazy, so bare with me," Noora said. "I think that it was the mummy."

"Jesus fucking Christ," Miranda muttered, laying her head down on the cool surface of the table.

It wasn't that she didn't believe Noora Abadi. Her hypothesis made a strange kind of sense. It was the implication behind it that made Miranda's skin crawl. Mummified body parts didn't just come alive and attach themselves to living biology professors. That broke all the rules that allowed the world to make sense for Miranda.

"Whatever happened, I think it's safe to say you should avoid Professor Watson at all costs," Noora said. "I have reason to believe she might try to find you again."

"Okay," Miranda said. "I guess I'll just fail biology."

"Hopefully this will be resolved before that becomes an issue. Besides, your health and safety are more important. Also, I can try to help you as best as I can."

Miranda smiled. She could definitely see why Professor Watson had been head over heels for this woman. She just had a way to her that made you feel so calm and relaxed. She was the kind of person that radiated light and goodness.

"Thank you," Miranda said. "Honestly, I hate bio anyways. It might be nice to get a little break."

"It might be a little more complicated than just staying home from class. For a few days, you might want to stay somewhere else. She might know to find you in your dorm. Do you have anyone to crash with?"

Because the universe was a cheeky bastard, Lucy Faraday came rushing over to the two person table in that exact moment.

"Hey, I didn't know you were here! I've been stuck with Randy and his friends for fifteen minutes. It's super awkward without you!"

For once, Lucy's endless drama and prattling seemed refreshing. It was all so banal and safe. Lucy was also Miranda's only hope in this nightmare of a situation.

"Hey, can I crash at your room tonight?" Miranda asked.

Lucy's eyes widened.

"My room?" the girl said. "Um, okay, I guess. But what if Randy comes over?"

Miranda shot Lucy a look that could wither a bouquet of roses and the blonde relented.

"Fine, I guess you can stay, but why?"

Miranda and Noora looked at each other, neither sure how to explain the predicament. Miranda felt the silence grow and finally opened her mouth.

"Professor Watson went psycho and tried to rape me and I need to stay at your dorm in case she comes to mine looking for me."

Lucy clapped her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Oh my God, that's terrible!"

"I can stay at your place?" Miranda asked.

Lucy nodded.

"Sure thing! Now will you come over and make things less awkward?"

Miranda looked back at Noora. There were tears forming in the woman's eyes, giving Miranda a pang of guilt for calling Professor Watson a psychopath. Miranda tried to imagine what it would feel like if Lucy became like the corrupted professor - that kind of heartache sticks with you forever.

"One second, Lucy. I promise I'll come over soon."

"You better!"

Lucy skipped off, leaving Miranda and Noora alone once more.

"She seems like a sweetheart," Noora said softly.

Miranda looked down at her own plate - a big stack of chicken nuggets and tater tots. She wasn't hungry, but she had managed to eat quite a bit all the same. Her appetite was through the roof and she wondered if it was because of her transformation.

"I'm sorry I called your friend a psycho."

Noora waved this off.

"She did try to rape you. I think you get a pass on that one."

The woman's hands were trembling and her tears were getting worse. Now that the adrenaline was gone and Miranda was relatively safe, Noora Abadi was feeling the weight of losing her best friend. Miranda could feel the sadness wafting off the woman. Miranda decided to leave the poor woman alone.

"I should see my friend now. Thank you Noora. For everything."

Miranda turned to leave, but Noora stopped her.

"Take this, Miranda," the woman said, holding out a small sheet of paper.

On the paper was written a phone number.

"Call or text me if anything else happens or you need help. Got it?"

Miranda nodded and smiled. She hardly knew Noora Abadi, but it was nice to have a little support in this nightmare.

"Thanks, Noora. I'm sorry this happened."

"Me too," Noora said.

7

The rest of the day flew by quickly. After classes, Miranda and Lucy met up and went back to her dorm. Lucy wouldn't shut up about Randy, but even that helped Miranda. Any distraction from the whirlwind of events was welcome in her book.

Miranda also texted and called Kelsey to warn her about any weird visitors that evening. Miranda's roommate neither answered the call nor responded to the text. Whatever, that was her problem. Besides, Tommy was bound to be in the room again tonight and he could probably scare Professor Watson away if she showed up.