Mummified Remains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the evening was spent playing board games on the floor of Lucy's dorm room. Meanwhile, Lucy's roommate June played video games on her computer without saying a word. Miranda had come to think of the girl as a kind of anti-Kelsey. She was a scrawny little thing with blue dyed hair that was an overgrown, tangled mess and a face that would have been cute if it weren't a little pimply.

June didn't seem to mind Miranda's presence - hell, she didn't even seem to notice her, and Lucy seemed happy to have her. Feeling wanted by Lucy, even in a platonic way, was always a sweet little joy.

Hours passed with ease and Miranda realized she had finally found the silver lining to the horror and confusion of the last few days.

8

It was a Thursday night, but that hadn't stopped Kelsey and Tommy from getting blasted again. Kelsey read the text from the little shrew long enough to know she wouldn't be staying in the room that night and cut loose.

For once, the shrew had done something right and given Kelsey her much needed space. Then again, the shrew wasn't much of a shrew anymore. Not since this morning. Now that had been disturbing.

Kelsey had heard of freak growth spurts. Hell, her own tits had basically sprung into existence overnight her freshman year of high school. That sort of thing happened to teenagers, not college students.

It was a lucky thing that the shrew still didn't have any fashion sense. Kelsey hoped she never got it, otherwise she was basically roommates with a playboy model. She didn't like that one bit. One of the perks to living with the shrew was that the shrew was so unremarkable that she made Kelsey stand out even more. That relationship broke down when the shrew had e cups.

Kelsey turned to Tommy, who was even more sauced than her and felt a pang of worry. She liked Tommy plenty. He was a blast to hang out with. That being said, Kelsey didn't trust him. He had proved easily distractible. On multiple occasions, she had caught her boyfriend checking out other girls on campus. He never flirted with them, but his eyes certainly seemed to undress them. The last thing Kelsey needed was for those eyes to start focusing on the shrew.

"Kiss me," Kelsey said to her boyfriend.

"Wha-what?" Tommy slurred.

"Just kiss me, you idiot," Kelsey said, but her voice was gentle and sweet.

And so they kissed. Tommy rolled on top of her, his movements a bit awkward and clumsy on account of the five shots of vodka in his system, but some things were second-nature and sex was one of them for the young man. Soon, the pair were beyond kissing. Kelsey could feel Tommy's hand on her breasts and on her ass. She needed this. Needed reassurance that he desired her.

Kelsey didn't know if Tommy loved her. Hell, she didn't love him. She had plenty of boyfriends in the past. She had never loved a single one. The same was true for Tommy, but what was different this time was that she needed to be loved by him. That scared Kelsey deeply.

Maybe Tommy loved her, maybe Tommy didn't. However, he clearly desired her. He loved her tits and her ass and her pussy. It wasn't the same, but it was something.

Just as the couple approached the summit of their lovemaking, a harsh knock sounded on the door. Tommy hardly seemed to notice and Kelsey didn't want to notice. Maybe if they didn't answer, whoever was at the door would go away.

It could be the shrew, Kelsey thought. If she came back for the night after giving Kelsey free reign, there would be hell to pay.

The knocking continued and Kelsey worked herself up. It had to be the shrew. Who else was this persistent in the most annoying way possible?

"Tommy, someone's at the door," Kelsey muttered.

"So?" Tommy asked.

"They won't stop knocking. I think it's my roommate. Fucking bitch."

Kelsey rolled out from under Tommy and straightened herself up. She wasn't exactly presentable in her tank top and short shorts, her hair in a messy bun, but the look would have to do.

"You should be nicer to your roommate," Tommy said. "After all, she's kinda cute."

"Shut the fuck up. Why would you say that?"

Kelsey stomped over to the door and wrenched it open, expecting to read Miranda Fontana the goddamn riot act. Instead, she opened the door on a tall, well-built woman she didn't recognize.

"Is your roommate Miranda Fontana?" the woman asked.

"Uh yeah. She's not here right now," Kelsey said.

"Where is she?"

Kelsey shrugged. The more time she spent around this chick, the more her creep alerts went off. She despised the shrew sometimes, but the last thing Kelsey wanted to do was help this weirdo track her down.

"I have no clue. She didn't say."

The woman at the door looked closely at Kelsey, her eyes moving up and down, seeming to inspect every detail. Then the woman flashed a smile that could curdle milk.

"I need to come inside," the woman said.

"Like fuck you do," Kelsey said, trying to slam the door.

The creepy woman caught the door and pushed herself into the room. Kelsey screamed and Tommy sprang to his feet. From there, things moved so quickly, Kelsey didn't have time to process anything.

The woman pushed Kelsey so that she stumbled backward and fell on her ass. Then there was a brief struggle between Tommy and the woman. Against all odds, Tommy lost that fight. The woman overwhelmed Kelsey's boyfriend and slammed him against the wall hard enough to knock him out cold. Then the woman advanced on Kelsey.

Kelsey was trapped. Her boyfriend was unconscious or worse. The door to the dorm room was shut and locked. The only weapon Kelsey had against this psycho freak was her voice. She could scream for help. Unfortunately, in that moment her voice betrayed her, for Kelsey opened her mouth but no sound came out. The shock had silenced her.

The woman lunged for Kelsey. Kelsey fought back, but it was hopeless. Her attacker had a startling amount of strength. Before Kelsey could process what was going on, she was lifted into the air and thrown onto her bed.

In the back of her mind, Kelsey thought about how she had just been on this bed, pressed by the comforting weight of her boyfriend. That moment had been tender and sweet, a reminder that she was wanted.

Now this new moment played out as a dark, mirrored version of the previous sweetness. The crazy woman yanked down her long skirt and climbed on top of Kelsey. It was then that Kelsey saw it.

Taped to the side of the woman's right thigh was the biggest, meatiest cock Kelsey had ever seen in her life. With a casual flick, the woman ripped away the tape, freeing the penis. As if the organ were spring loaded, it shot into an erect position immediately.

The writing was on the wall as Kelsey watched the woman's member twitch and throb, a little bit of dark precum bubbling from the massive tip. Beneath the nightmarish phallus, Kelsey watched the woman's twin gonads pulse with light. How was that possible? Balls didn't glow!

"Get the fuck off of me!" Kelsey cried, her voice full of fear.

"How about I get off in you?" the woman said gleefully.

Kelsey spit in the woman's face.

"I like you," the woman said. "I can already sense you're going to make a nice little follower."

"Fuck you! Tommy, help!"

Tommy was rolling on the ground, cradling his head. A trickle of blood seeped from an open wound on his right temple. He was in no condition to help.

"You can scream all you want, but this is happening," the woman said.

And with that, the woman proved her point. She pinned Kelsey to the bed and began to kiss her. Kelsey tried to bite and spit on the woman, but that only seemed to drive her to new heights of lust. All the while, Kelsey could feel the woman's nasty, gigantic member throbbing against her. She couldn't let that thing inside of her. Not only was it too big, but there was something wrong about it. Kelsey couldn't get those glowing balls out of her head. She could only imagine the kind of disease that gave someone that condition.

However, despite Kelsey's desperation, she was losing the battle. Before she knew it, the woman's strong hand gripped the hem of her shorts and yanked them down. Kelsey could feel the fabric ripping in places, along with the cool air on her inner thighs.

"Tommy, please!" Kelsey begged. By now, her voice had grown hysterical.

Tommy was still down for the count. No one was coming to save Kelsey.

Fine, Kelsey thought. I'll save myself. It wouldn't be the first time.

By now, Kelsey could feel the woman or man or whatever this person was teasing the entrance of her pussy with that massive cock. There was a hot, lively nature to the member that convinced Kelsey that it was real and not some freakishly realistic sex toy. In another few seconds, that thing would be in her and there would be nothing she could do about it, but there was still time.

The next time Kelsey's attacker lowered herself for a wet, sloppy kiss, Kelsey slammed her head forward with as much force as she could manage. A wave of dull pain rolled out from Kelsey's forehead, down her neck as she collided with the woman's nose. She felt dizzy and could see stars, but she had succeeded.

The crazy woman screamed and jolted backwards, giving Kelsey the time and space to get away. The only problem was that Kelsey could barely think straight, let alone move quickly. It didn't help that Kelsey had three shots in her system already. Her reflexes were fried and her muscles felt sluggish. She rolled over onto her belly, feeling as if her body were moving through jelly rather than air - it all seemed to happen in slow motion.

I've got to get away. Got to get off this fucking bed.

Kelsey inched towards the edge of her bed, her head killing as she did so. She just needed to fall and go from there. As long as she didn't hurt herself too bad landing on the tile floor below, she could scramble away. Unfortunately, every action seemed to come with serious delay as if she were an old computer trying to run a modern video game.

Just as Kelsey's body started to slip off the edge of the mattress and freedom seemed within grasp, two hands like iron vices yanked the girl back. She heard a snarl of rage from behind her and felt her blood run cold.

Those same hideously strong hands yanked Kelsey's shorts further down before slamming her against the wall. Kelsey felt her cheek slam hard into the plaster. She would have a nasty bruise when this was all over. This thought struck Kelsey as funny in that dismal moment. A bruised cheek was the least of her problems.

Kelsey's attacker made this very clear in the next moment. The woman stretched Kelsey's thighs apart and pushed the head of her cock against Kelsey's vulnerable entrance. Suddenly, the haze that had plagued Kelsey's every action since this ordeal started dissipated, replaced by a cold reality too horrible to bear.

The hot, sopping wet member pressed hard against Kelsey's vagina. Now Kelsey finally recognized the truly monstrous size of the thing. She had taken a lot of dicks in her life. None of them had been this big.

"You think that little stunt was funny, you sloppy little bitch?" the attacker snapped.

Kelsey had a single moment to process this moment before her vision went blank and her body became enveloped in pain. She felt like she was being broken apart. She was by no means a virgin, but she felt like one all over again.

"Stop! It hurts. Ugh, it's too much."

"Shut up and take it!" the woman snarled.

And Kelsey did take it. Slowly but surely, inch-by-inch, she took the behemoth cock into her body. As it slid inside, Kelsey felt sharp physical pain, but underneath that she felt something worse. She could feel the alien wrongness of this member. It radiated some dark, eldritch power that Kelsey could hardly fathom and as it worked its way deeper, Kelsey could feel that power leaching into her.

While the pain hammered her, this wicked power worked deeper. It whispered to her in the folds of her mind. Kelsey couldn't understand these whispers - not yet at least, but she feared them. It felt like the cock wasn't just moving in and out of her pussy but slithering between the folds of her brain.

In the face of this nightmare, Kelsey's brain gave out. The proud, forceful, at times cruel, but always composed young woman lay there, her cheek pressed against the wall, as her attacker fucked her brains out.

Soon, the physical pain faded. This didn't make sense to Kelsey, but then again, what did? Her body seemed to adjust to the titanic size in record time, stretching around its mass and responding with pleasure rather than pain. In the end, it was sex and Kelsey's body knew very well how to react to sex. Within less than a minute, Kelsey was rocking back and forth in a breeding rut with this utter stranger like they had always been partners.

It even started to feel good. With the pain gone, all Kelsey could feel was the delightful sensation of being filled. Good God could this woman fill her. A cock like this was inhuman and the pleasure it gave her was inhuman as well.

Kelsey couldn't imagine what it would look like when this weirdo nutted inside of her. The thought of this happening simultaneously thrilled and horrified her. On one hand, this was raw, unprotected sex. Could Kelsey get pregnant from it? She didn't see why not. On the other, Kelsey couldn't think of a better way to cap this strange ordeal off than to be filled with hot sex cream. In the end, her body was giving in while her mind just tried to keep itself in one piece.

All the while, the woman pumped in and out of Kelsey from behind, moving at an ever more frantic pace. Kelsey's pussy was becoming a carnival ride of sensation, one that she could not get off of no matter how hard she tried.

And the whispers were getting louder, clearer. Kelsey could understand some of them now.

Don't you want to be loved? Desired? Valued? Don't you want to be held and pleasured by a dedicated lover? The answer is right here. You're in her arms now. Submit to the darkness and you'll never be lonely again. You won't just have the love of this powerful beast at your back, but an entire sisterhood.

Kelsey's eyes rolled back in her head, her mind reeling from the whispers. The fucking whispers, so sweet and nasty. They knew how to push her buttons. She was being raped by this woman, but that was becoming less true with each passing second. Soon, she would cross the line from unwanted enjoyment to active participation. What happened then? At what point was this a betrayal of Tommy? Of herself.

It would feel good to submit. Kelsey's body was already there. There was no pain, only pleasure. Her mind just needed a little bit of help. A few more whispers.

Strong and confident hands reached around and cupped Kelsey's full breasts. She could feel this strange woman and her terrible, lovely cock fully appreciating her womanhood.

She loves my tits, Kelsey thought as she was fondled.

Skilled fingers mashed and squeezed the supple flesh, fueling Kelsey's fire down below.

She loves my tits and my pussy. She chose me. She wants me.

This was crazy. She couldn't possibly let this freak have the satisfaction of taking her, right? Kelsey hated herself for how much she enjoyed this strange, hideous moment.

She had to fight. She was supposed to fight. But the fight was gone from Kelsey. All she had gotten from fighting was a bruised cheek and a killer headache.

Then Kelsey felt the woman's supple lips at her ear. That was when her fate was truly sealed. The woman spoke the right words like a magical incantation.

"I need you," the woman said.

Kelsey could feel that need. It throbbed along the fleshy length plumbing her depths. It radiated off the woman's body. It hummed in the air around them. This was it. Everything Kelsey had ever desired - to feel needed and loved, it could be found in this powerful and strange woman. This woman with her massive penis and her fat balls and yet so much potent, luscious femininity.

Tommy couldn't give her this. He was a sweet, stupid boy who couldn't fully recognize Kelsey's needs, let alone satisfy them. He didn't have the power or knowledge to make her happy. Kelsey recognized this now.

"Give yourself to me," the woman begged in Kelsey's ear.

The little whispers - now shouts, echoed the woman's plea. Kelsey could feel the sound of those alien voices vibrating through her brain matter. How could she possibly resist given the circumstances?

"Yes," Kelsey whimpered.

And she meant it. In that moment, she wanted to be taken with every fiber of her being.

The woman howled and threw her head back. Kelsey could feel the woman's muscles tensing. She knew what came next. She had felt it with a host of boys in her life, but never to this magnitude.

What came next, however, was entirely new to Kelsey. Rather than having something pumped into her, she felt something escaping her. It felt as if a blanket of light so closely knitted to Kelsey's being that she never noticed it before was being sucked out of her through her pussy. As it left her, it was replaced by a miserable cold in the bottom of her heart. It was like someone had taken the vacuum of space and shoved it inside of Kelsey.

Behind Kelsey, the woman groaned and twitched. Kelsey could hear a perverse stretching noise as if the woman's flesh was being rearranged. The sound of it made Kelsey feel sick to her stomach and it didn't help that she felt so damn cold!

Then in the next moment, the woman grabbed Kelsey's hips with immense strength and jammed her cock as deep as it would go. Kelsey could feel the burning tip of the member right at her cervix. There was pain, but it faded so fast that she hardly registered it.

Then it finally came. Kelsey felt the cock erupt inside of her, splattering her insides with glorious essence. The fluid was wonderfully hot, cutting through the cold empty feeling in an instant. The warmth spread throughout Kelsey's body, replacing what had been there previously.

This new heat wasn't the same, however. The old warmth felt like a ray of sunlight in late spring. Comforting and soft and full of life. This new heat raged like the fires of hell, saturating Kelsey's inner soul with dark power. Where the liquid fire splattered, Kelsey's body absorbed it like a sponge.

The stuff just kept pumping out and as it did so, Kelsey absorbed it, allowing it to taint her essence forever.

Suddenly, a sharp male voice rang out from somewhere far off. Kelsey knew it was Tommy, but she just could not motivate herself to look. She was feeling too good to care about anything other than devouring this woman's potent cum with her pussy.

"Get off my girlfriend, you freak!"

There was another struggle. Kelsey felt the woman's weight shift backwards and then the cock slipped out of her pussy. The throbbing member sprayed Kelsey's entrance one more time before disappearing completely.

From there, Kelsey could hear the sounds of her boyfriend and her new lover fighting. There was the slapping sound of punches and kicks as well as a terrible clatter as school supplies and nicknacks went flying. Kelsey couldn't care.

She felt so dizzy, like she was going to pass out. She rolled over on her back and breathed deeply, trying to focus. It was a herculean task. Every cell of Kelsey's body hummed with a dark new essence. Rather than disappearing, the strange voices from earlier seemed to weave themselves into the fabric of Kelsey's thoughts. Each one encouraged her to give even more of herself to the darkness.

Then the physical changes started. Kelsey's entire body started to ache and tingle. She looked down and gasped as her breasts, already impressive and ripe, began to expand outwards. They didn't grow too much - maybe just a cup size or so, but the change was noticeable. The plump olive-colored orbs bulged obscenely out of the top of Kelsey's tank top. Meanwhile, her belly was growing tighter as muscle replaced flab. Her fingernails lengthened and darkened, sharpening to points like claws.