Mummified Remains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had Kelsey been able to see herself in the mirror, she would have watched her brown eyes momentarily flash with infernal red light before fading back to normal. Across her body, black veins pumped with her new corrupted essence. The darkness took root in ways it may not have normally because Kelsey accepted it with every fiber of her being.

The transforming girl sat up, feeling her big tits jiggle pleasantly. Tommy was on the floor, crawling away from the woman. His face was badly bruised and bloodied and he looked terrified. When Kelsey looked at the boy she had once desired so badly, she felt nothing. It was a curious emptiness of emotion, as if the muscle for that kind of love had atrophied so severely it could no longer function.

Then Kelsey's vision shifted from Tommy to the woman - from the old lover to the new. Then the feelings came in full. A deep sense of awe tumbled over Kelsey like a tidal wave, carrying her away. This woman was so incredibly powerful. She looked even bigger and more majestic than before. Had she grown? That had to be it. The woman's clothes looked absurdly tight on her and she seemed to be taller than before.

Kelsey desired this strange beast with a passion that frightened her. She lived to obey and please this woman and receive her reward: that huge cock and wonderful acceptance it granted.

She chose me, Kelsey thought. She chose me and she loved me so fully.

"Kelsey, help!" Tommy begged.

Kelsey looked back and forth between the woman and Tommy. There was a vestigial pull towards Tommy. Helping him was what she was supposed to do. It was the right action to take, but right and wrong seemed to have so little meaning now. Kelsey understood it logically, but the feeling wasn't there. It didn't have any gas.

Meanwhile, she felt a deep, almost unsettling loyalty to the woman. Afterall, the woman had given her so much. She had molded Kelsey like clay into the perfect dark goddess and given her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams while doing so. The woman promised Kelsey a life of acceptance and desire, free from all the normal bullshit.

"What are you waiting for? Jump her Kelsey!" Tommy whimpered.

Kelsey slid down from the bed, landing gracefully. Her body seemed to be imbued with an unnatural ease of motion that she never had before.

The woman turned to face Kelsey and smiled. She already knew what the girl's choice would be.

Kelsey stepped forward and wrapped her arms around her new lover's powerful torso. Her fingers traced the muscles and supple, athletic curves through the fabric of the woman's shirt. She would follow this powerful goddess into the deepest pits of hell. Kelsey really believed that. Her heart, what was left of it, told her the truth.

"Kelsey, what are you doing?" Tommy asked, a look of betrayal spreading across his face.

"I'm sorry, babe," Kelsey said.

She wasn't really sorry. That was just another vestigial nicety she was following because it seemed right in her head. In reality, Tommy was quickly becoming a nuisance.

"Looks like she's my girlfriend now, lover boy," the woman said.

Her voice was rich and soothing. The confidence in it filled Kelsey with light and power. This was her lover. This was the one who chose her. Kelsey would serve her with every ounce of her power.