Mummified Remains Ch. 04

Story Info
An ancient artifact upends life at a small college.
15.7k words
4.67
21.8k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

I regularly go into these periods of burnout where I just can't seem to write anything. I'm sorry for that. I know a lot of you have been eager for the next installment in this and a few other stories and I know the frustration that comes with delays. The best I can offer is that with each period of burnout, I learn a little more about myself and my creative process, allowing me to mitigate things in the future.

My hope is to finish this series in two remaining chapters (5 and 6). From there, I will be working on a corruption version of Cinderella and then several chapters of Organism-X. Needless to say, I have some fun stuff in the works.

Special shoutout out to Uberlad, Aiel, and DarkCorrupter for helping me refine this story and others. You guys are the best and I wish I had given this shoutout earlier in publication.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy. This chapter is a fun one.

Kelsey Alvarez stepped into Beverly Watson's apartment and immediately locked eyes on a gorgeous brunette who was reading in the corner. The pretty young woman looked up at Kelsey and then at Beverly and smiled.

"You made a new friend," the woman said.

Kelsey looked the woman over and felt sudden desire overcome her. She strode into the room, took the woman in her arms, and kissed her square on the lips. The woman froze for a moment as a glimmer of remaining inhibition tugged at her mind. Then, Kelsey felt the resistance collapse as the woman kissed her back.

Without skipping a beat, Kelsey slipped her hand up and cradled the woman's large breast, relishing the weight and softness. Kelsey wondered if this woman's tits had grown from exposure to their master's seed just as hers had. They were too big and lovely to seem natural.

After nearly a minute, Kelsey reluctantly forced herself to pull away from the woman's embrace, feeling the need to acknowledge her new master. Before she turned her attention to Beverly fully, she looked her kissing partner in the eyes and smiled. She was going to enjoy sharing her master with this one.

Kelsey thought of Beverly Watson as her master because it seemed like the only possible moniker that fit. The woman was so intensely powerful with her strong, muscular build and that enormous cock she had dangling between her legs. It had been over an hour since Beverly had pulled that thick cock out of Kelsey's dripping pussy, but Kelsey could still feel the organ working on her mind.

Beverly Watson stepped up to both of her young concubines and gently stroked them as if they were her pets.

"I'm glad you two get along so well. Annie, meet Kelsey. Kelsey, meet Annie."

"It's a pleasure," Kelsey said, once again eyeing Annie's luscious breasts.

Annie nodded, breathing heavily. Apparently, Kelsey had pushed the woman's buttons in just the right way.

"It's been a long day," Beverly Watson said. "I'm going to take a shower. Do either of you care to join me?"

"Of course!" Annie said, stepping forward so that she was positioned next to Beverly.

In that moment, the dynamic of the room shifted as Kelsey realized something. She would always be competing for her master's affection - a competition that would only grow tighter as time went on. What Beverly had done to Kelsey could be done to any woman. There would be other girls soon enough.

"I want to come too," Kelsey said.

Her master smiled and shook her head.

"There's only room for two. Besides, I had fun with you earlier."

Anger blossomed like a black rose in Kelsey's heart. She didn't just want to be fucked. She had questions. She wanted to know more about this freakish turn of events. She had embraced this new darkness, but that didn't mean she understood it.

"Fine," Kelsey said.

She watched Beverly and Annie saunter off to the bathroom of the small apartment with subdued rage. Kelsey didn't like sharing.

As a distraction, Kelsey stepped up to a mirror in the living room area and looked at her reflection. She was prettier than before. Her skin was a little paler and perfectly smooth. Her face had shifted slightly in a dozen different ways that granted her immense beauty - dark beauty. Her brown eyes glittered in a way that they hadn't before, emphasized by long, black lashes. Her incisors were sharper and longer, giving her a feral, animalistic look when she smiled. They weren't quite fangs, but they still made her look a little threatening.

Kelsey stepped back and smiled as her breasts came into view. If she had been big before her transformation, she was huge now. Cleavage bulged out of her tank top to an obscene degree. What's more, a simple touch to her chest sent incredible shivers down her spine. Her girls had never been so sensitive.

Thinking of the incredible power that transformed her filled Kelsey with equal parts wonder and envy. She mused at what it must feel like to be the master with that huge cock. That penis brimming with the power to corrupt and transform. She wondered what Beverly and Annie were doing in the shower. She imagined her master filling the buxom, lusty brunette with that huge penis and nearly sank to her knees from the pleasure the thought gave her.

There would be other women. More competition, sure, but there was a little thrill in being able to watch her master taint innocent flesh. That was an incredible ability - one that Kelsey wanted to wield to some degree. She had looked into Annie O'Neil's eyes and seen a girl adrift in a sea of lust. A girl that failed to fully recognize the power of her master.

But Kelsey recognized it. Kelsey understood because she had felt that power work on her, bringing her to revelation. Her entire young life had been spent trying to please others with the hopes of filling a hole in her heart. There had been the father that was never present, the mother always hovering over her, and the endless parade of boys that only ever saw her as a pretty face and a pair of tits. Always yearning, always lusting, always fucking - anything to fill that hole just a little.

Beverly Watson had done for Kelsey what years of boys had never managed - she had filled that hole. She filled it not with love or appreciation, but with raw desire so powerful it had reshaped Kelsey's very soul.

Now Kelsey wanted to serve her master and pay her back for what she had given her. And if Kelsey got her rocks off from serving her? All the better.

"I will be her Queen," Kelsey said to her reflection. "She can have any woman she wants, but I'll be the one she listens to."

Kelsey listened and heard the muffled sounds of moans coming from down the hall. That was fine. Let Annie get fucked. She didn't appreciate Beverly Watson's power and that was a good thing. It meant the girl would be nothing but a pleasant little distraction.

Kelsey began to undress, revealing her big tits to the cool air of the apartment. It was so freeing to be naked - Kelsey had always thought so.

Minutes passed and finally, the shower came to an end. When the bathroom door opened, Kelsey was waiting for her master.

Beverly Watson and Annie O'Neil were both naked. In the nude, Annie's body was even more impressive. It lacked the sleek, curvaceous perfection Kelsey now possessed, instead showing a softer, fuller sexuality. The girl's breasts were to die for. However, Kelsey was a woman on a mission.

Kelsey took her master's cock in her hands, taking a moment to feel the massive organ throb in her palm. A dribble of dark cum leaked from the tip, the only remaining evidence of the debauchery Beverly and Annie had engaged in.

"Bedroom, now," Kelsey said.

The fires of lust erupted in Beverly Watson's eyes and before Kelsey knew it, she was being dragged to her master's bedroom. With superhuman ease, Beverly Watson lifted Kelsey and tossed her onto the bed before crawling on top of her. Behind the two of them, Annie stumbled into the room like a lost little puppy. That was fine, she could watch.

Kelsey wanted nothing more than to have her master's bulging cock in her pussy again, but she also had a mission. She needed to be her master's right hand.

So, Kelsey grabbed the bulging cock as it was shoved towards her pussy.

"Not yet," Kelsey said.

Beverly glared at her.

"Excuse you?"

So angry and pushy. Kelsey liked this side of Beverly a great deal.

"I just have a few questions," Kelsey answered.

"Sex first, questions later," Beverly snapped.

Kelsey ignored her master and twisted around such that the massive cock bobbed just above her head. She opened her mouth and suckled on the fat glans of the penis, licking away the last droplets of her master's load. It tasted surprisingly sweet to Kelsey, unlike any cum she had tasted before. Meanwhile, she cupped her master's testicles, enjoying their weight in the palms of her hands.

Beverly Watson let out a deep groan, her impatience sated for a little bit.

"So has this always been here?" Kelsey asked, giving the cock a light pump.

"You're really intent on asking these questions," Beverly answered breathlessly.

"I just want to know about you, master."

"Master?"

Kelsey shrugged and then took Beverly's cock into her mouth again. As Kelsey did this, the woman shuddered, her cock spewing a little bit of precum. Kelsey lapped up the fluid, enjoying its sweet taste.

"It seems like the right thing to call you. Anyways, answer my question. What is a beautiful woman like you doing with a manly thing like this?"

Kelsey licked the underside of the tremendous cock, causing her master to yelp in pleasure. If there was one thing Kelsey gained from years of daddy issues and desperation, it was the ability to pleasure. Beverly was the master - Kelsey could feel the woman's tremendous power working on her psyche even then, but that wasn't the whole story. Kelsey had her own tricks.

"You're awful curious. I think I like that," Beverly said. "If you must know, it used to be a mummy until it decided hitching a ride on me was more fun. Any more questions?"

Kelsey nodded and took her master's cock even deeper into her mouth, feeling the hot, bulbous head press against her uvula. She fought against her gag reflex, knowing she had to keep the pleasure flowing if she wanted to have this talk. From the animalistic moans and groans coming out of Beverly's mouth, Kelsey could tell she was enjoying it.

"So, what did you want with my annoying little roommate?" Kelsey asked.

Kelsey giggled and began to stroke her master's cock faster. She needed to give the woman enough pleasure - but not too much. Not so much that she came or went nuts.

"I want to fuck her," Beverly said.

"Sure, but I bet you feel that way about most girls you see now. This thing is awfully hungry."

Kelsey licked the head of Beverly's dick like a lollipop.

"This thing. It wants your roommate. She's special," Beverly said. "That's what it tells me."

Kelsey raised an eyebrow and laughed out loud.

"It talks to you?"

Beverly shrugged.

"Sort of. Are we going to fuck or are we going to talk?"

"You have all night to fuck me, master. I just want to learn a few things first."

Beverly pushed Kelsey onto her back and thrust herself against the girl's entrance. Kelsey gasped as she felt the lumbering organ push inside of her. The second time around, it didn't hurt to be impaled, but it was still a lot to take in.

"If I'm your master," Beverly said. "Then I get to decide when we fuck and when we talk."

Kelsey felt her mind shutting down as the throbbing dick inside her pussy took control. Her skin burned and begged to be touched. It wouldn't take long for her to lose herself completely, but she tried to stay focused.

"I can help you get Miranda. She's not too bright. It'll be easy."

"Good," Beverly cooed.

"I can help you get her little friend too. The blonde."

Beverly let out a primal howl, her thrusting growing erratic and wild.

"Oh God yes!"

Kelsey joined the woman, creating a chorus of debauched lust in the small bedroom. All the while, Annie watched, fascinated. In watching the girl, Kelsey had figured her out. Like Kelsey, Annie had been tainted by her exposure to Beverly's cock, but unlike Kelsey, Annie hadn't embraced that darkness. It had been forced into her soul like an injection, darkening everything, but leaving it in relatively the same form. Instead, Kelsey had embraced her new darkness completely and that was what made her stronger.

"Yes master! I'll give you everything you could ever want!"

Of course, Kelsey was lying. She hated the idea of the shrew being brought into the fold. Hated more the idea that the shrew was special in some way. She would happily deliver the little blonde to her master, however. Just thinking of Beverly railing that poor thing with her massive cock made Kelsey want to drool.

Miranda was a different story. Kelsey didn't like how the mousy little wallflower had suddenly developed tits and a rockin' body overnight. It wasn't fair that someone so bland and uninteresting could be some sexual chosen one. Still, Kelsey didn't have too much time to think on this.

Suddenly, Beverly came. Kelsey felt a torrential blast of liquid heat in her depths and screamed out in pleasure. She had spent her entire life seeking this without realizing it. It wasn't about the sex. It was about being needed - and her master needed her. She would help Beverly Watson grow. Already, the cock had granted Beverly so much power, but Kelsey knew the woman's true potential was so much greater. She would help her master realize this potential. If the shrew got involved, so be it, but Kelsey would be the apple of her master's eye.

***

Miranda, Lucy, and Lucy's roommate June were all sitting in the cramped little dorm room, whittling the night away. June was absorbed in her video games for the most part, leaving Miranda and Lucy to talk for hours. For the most part, Lucy talked about boys - as per usual. For once, Miranda didn't mind. It helped get her mind off the day's troubling events. However, as the night died down, the conversation turned towards Professor Watson.

"So, Professor Watson has a penis?" Lucy asked.

Lucy seemed full of doubt and trepidation as she asked this - she clearly didn't believe it, but she did believe that Miranda believed it and didn't want to offend her.

Miranda shrugged. Truth be told, the more she thought about it, the less believable the whole story herself. When she had been talking to Noora Abadi at lunch, it had seemed so plausible that a mummified penis could fuse itself to an adult woman and drive her insane. Now that the shock had worn off, not so much.

Of course, the mummy had transformed Miranda. The new weight on the girl's chest was a testament to that. She started changing right after her encounter with the mummy. It was hard to deny that it was involved in some way. Still, Miranda couldn't imagine anyone else buying her story - Noora Abadi excluded.

"Probably not. It was probably a strap-on," Miranda answered.

"Ew!" Lucy squeaked. "What did that chick from lunch think? Didn't you say she saw it too?"

"Professor Abadi had this idea that it was an artifact she had given Professor Watson."

"That doesn't make any sense. What kind of artifact would look like a ding dong?"

Miranda cringed hard as Lucy said this last part. The girl was precious, but sometimes very embarrassing.

"Apparently she gave Professor Watson a mummified penis and she thought the penis, like, fused with the professor."

"That's crazy!" Lucy said. "You don't actually believe that, do you?"

Miranda shook her head.

"No, no, it's totally insane. I think Noora was just in shock. Imagine seeing your best friend try to rape someone? That'll mess anyone up."

Suddenly, June whipped around and cocked her head to the side like an inquisitive dog. She had an odd gleam in her eyes and Miranda noticed that she was no longer wearing her headphones. Apparently, she had been listening in for a while now.

"Can you imagine what it would be like if it was real?" June asked.

"Um, yeah. It would be pretty messed up," Miranda answered.

"I wonder what it would feel like to have a penis," June said. "I bet it feels really good."

Miranda didn't know how Lucy put up with this weirdo. The girl had only been talking for a few seconds and already Miranda's skin was crawling.

"I don't really want to think about it," Miranda said.

Without skipping a beat, June responded, saying, "did Professor Abadi seem crazy?"

"What? No, I think she was just a little traumatized."

"She's my professor. I do a work study with her. Do you think it's okay for me to go to class tomorrow?"

"Probably," Miranda said, desperately wanting out of this conversation.

June wouldn't let her escape.

"Do you think she has more penis mummies?"

Finally, Lucy stepped in. Miranda had never appreciated her friend more than in this moment.

"June, stop bothering her! You're being such a weirdo!"

June made a weird gurgling sound in the back of her throat and spun around to face her computer screen once more. She took her headphones and plunked them over her messy blue hair with an air of annoyance and ignored Lucy and Miranda for the rest of the night.

"I'm sorry," Lucy mouthed.

Miranda shrugged.

"So, what are you going to do?"

Miranda had been thinking about this. She couldn't bum it on Lucy's floor for the rest of the semester. As much as she loved her best friend, that sounded like exactly the kind of nightmare that could shatter the remaining bits of her sanity. June alone might break her.

"I'm going to check in with Kelsey tomorrow and see if Professor Watson stopped by. Then I'm going to file a complaint with campus police."

Lucy got misty eyed and suddenly charged forward, pulling Miranda into a tight hug. She wondered if Lucy could feel her body through the heavy sweatshirt she was wearing. She hoped not. She wasn't exactly comfortable with her new developments.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you Miranda," Lucy said. "I wish it could make it all better."

As Lucy hugged her, Miranda could smell the strawberry scent of her hair. She swooned for a moment, falling into the moment. It felt good. Warm and cuddly. Miranda's body responded in turn, heating up between her legs.

Miranda panicked and pulled away, afraid of what her new body would make her do.

"I really appreciate that Lucy. You really are my best friend."

"Of course!" Lucy beamed.

For a moment, Miranda saw something flicker across her best friend's face. Something close to yearning. Then it was gone, trapped behind Lucy's cheerful mask.

The girls moved on to happier topics and eventually slipped off to bed. Meanwhile, June played her video games late into the night. Unbeknownst to either Lucy or Miranda, the blue-haired gamer girl's mind was whirling with possibilities. Something about Miranda's story had excited the girl deep in her bones. A woman with a penis. A real-life penis. It was fascinating to her.

When June finally turned off her computer and slipped under the cover, her fingers wandered under the hem of her pajama pants and she began to pleasure herself, her imagination filled to the brim with beautiful women with massive cocks bulging between their legs.

***

Noora filled her large purse with notepads and folders. It was going to be a long day. A long, dry day. Still, it was necessary. She felt like she was going crazy what with everything going on. Her hypothesis about Beverly was completely nuts, but it also seemed like the only possibility. Still, she needed more information.

"Are you good to run class for me?" Noora asked Zoey Wilson, her TA for Archeology 101.