Mummy's Dark Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May-Kuan focussed her mind on the task. She sensed that Eddie would soon reach the orgasm she wanted him to have. She knew that very soon she would have his penis ejaculate into her mouth; another new experience but one she was determined to enjoy. She felt his thrusts becoming more and more urgent. Suddenly there was a momentary pause, she felt the whole length of his erection pulsating in her mouth and then the sudden flood of his hot salty tasting semen as it spurted into her throat. She knew instinctively that the only option was to try and swallow as much as she could. And so, for the first time in her life, she tasted the unique salty taste and slimy consistency of semen, her son's semen, as it slid effortlessly down her throat with each of her swallows.

She stayed still for a while, feeling his penis start to soften and his grip on her head relax. Finally, she lifted her head a little and licked the last oozing drops of semen from his penis.

Eddie released her head, moved one of his arms back and then slapped one of her buttocks playfully saying, "OK mother, your secret is safe with me; for the time being."

May-Kuan climbed off of Eddie and the bed before gathering up her clothes and leaving the room.

Eddie lay there for a while feeling satisfied and knowing that, although she might not be realising it yet, his mother had now become his live in whore.

May-Kuan kept herself busy for the rest of the day, trying to forget what had happened earlier but also realising that everything had now changed in her relationship with her son.

Over the next few weeks, life returned back to normal except for the occasional awkward glance between May-Kuan and Eddie. It wasn't until one Saturday morning when, once again Eddie and May-Kuan were alone in the house again that he made his next move.

May-Kuan was in the kitchen preparing some food for the family evening meal for when they returned later in the day. She was wearing a light cotton dress that had a long zip fastener in the front. She was engrossed in what she was doing and did not hear Eddie enter the kitchen.

He had been standing by the door watching his mother from behind as she bent down to a cupboard or reached up to a shelf. He had been gazing at the attractive curve of her buttocks beneath the fine fabric of her dress and started to feel aroused as he imagined her doing the same but without her clothes. He imagined the sensuous movement of her naked buttocks and the occasional glimpse he might get between her thighs. The result of imagining all of this was that he had a rock hard erection.

Eddie wanted her and he wanted her now.

It was a hot day and he was wearing just a pair of loose boxer shorts and a T-shirt.

He crept up behind her and before she could turn around he grabbed her around her waist and pressed her against the cupboards.

May-Kuan squealed as he grabbed her, taking her by surprise. "What are you doing Eddie?" she demanded.

He pressed up closer until she could feel his erection pressing into her back and said, "I'm going to take you mother; you know that is what you want. Or would you rather I go out for a beer with my mates and we all check out your naughty video?"

Before he had finished speaking his hands moved up and cupped both of her breasts, squeezing them hard as she felt his hot breath on her neck.

She started to protest weakly, "no, we mustn't," as he reached up to her neck and pulled the long zip fastener down slowly to her belly button.

Still protesting weakly she did nothing to stop him as he slipped his fingers up under each bra cup, forcefully pulling the cups away from her body and then lifting them up over her breasts.

With her bra now hanging loosely around her neck her cupped her naked breasts in his hands. Her whole body tingled as he toyed with her nipples and massaged her breasts; all the while pressing his rock hard erection against her back. She felt that familiar tingling feeling as the gusset of her light cotton panties rapidly became moist.

Still gripping her tightly from behind as he turned her around and guided her to the kitchen table.

As Eddie pushed her up against the table May-Kuan felt the edge of it press into the tops of her thighs.

He pressed his hand into the back of her head, forcing her upper body down until her naked breasts made contact with the cool table top. She felt weak and unable to resist; or more truthfully, unwilling to resist as she felt him lift up the hem of her dress.

Eddie lifted the dress up over her buttocks and then paused to look at the way in which the light cotton fabric of her panties stretched perfectly over each rounded globe of her buttocks.

"Don't move," he commanded as he briefly released his grip on her.

May-Kuan remained bent over the table and then felt Eddies fingers slip under the waistband of her panties. With one flowing movement he pulled them down to her ankles before lifting each of her feet in turn and then taking them off completely.

He gazed at his mother's naked backside for a few moments as he fumbled with loose boxer shorts to release his erection.

May-Kuan protested mildly with a disapproving, "Ouch" as he kicked her feet apart. She felt completely vulnerable with her bare breasts pressed against the table top and her nether regions naked and exposed.

She gasped as he thrust his hand between her parted thighs and then, to her shame, probed her wetness with two fingers.

As he moved close again she felt his now naked erection brush against her buttocks. She could not hide her excitement, knowing that he was about to take her from behind; something else she had never done before.

Eddie was eager to take her 'doggy' style. As he swirled his two fingers inside her he was pleased by how hot and wet she was. He pushed both fingers up as far as his knuckles and then withdrew them. With the same hand he then gripped his erection and guided it into his mother's hot wetness. Her entrance felt like warm silk as the head of his penis nudged inside. He paused for a moment, looking down at the glorious sight of his mother's wet labia engulfing the head of his erection and the puckered rose bud of her anus somehow tempting him for the future.

May-Kuan wanted to feel him inside her. All her defences were once again down as she whispered huskily, "Take me Eddie please, I want you."

She felt his hands grip her thighs and then with no further warning he thrust the whole length of his penis up inside her.

His action took her breath away and before she could regain her composure she felt his fingers dig into the flesh of her hips as he started to thrust powerfully, in and out of her. His powerful thrusting caused her upper body to move in sympathy causing her nipples to rub to-and-fro on the table top.

All of her previous, mainly masturbatory, orgasms had been achieved through stimulation of her clitoris but as Eddie's penis plunged in and out of her from behind she felt a different more intense orgasmic sensation building up inside her. His pace was steady but powerful and as he continued his strokes he said, "do you like that mother?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

"Good!" I'm going to ejaculate inside you mother."

As he spoke he increased his pace until the table started to creek with each stroke.

The kitchen was filled with the sound of sex. The slurping of May-Kuan's slopping wet vagina as Eddie plunged in and out of it. The slapping of her buttocks against the tops of his thighs and May-Kuan shouting, "yes, yes, as her groans and moans of pleasure reached a crescendo as she felt Eddie erupt inside her and the wonderful sensation of his hot semen flooding her vagina.

He stayed inside her for a while, allowing the last drops of semen to merge with the rest inside her. Finally, he slid out of her, slapped her quite hard on one buttock and said, "that was great mother!" before walking out and leaving her alone, still bent over the table.

May-Kuan slowly stood upright, quickly thrusting a hand between her legs to catch her son's semen that was starting to dribble out of her vagina. She then grabbed some kitchen paper towels and used them to soak up the mess between her legs before making her way to the bathroom to take a shower before anyone came home.

Whilst his mother was in the shower Eddie returned to the kitchen and quickly washed his penis in the kitchen sink before getting dressed and returning to the living room to watch some TV.

Once more there was an awkward silence between the two of them as May-Kuan joined him, feeling physically clean again after her shower but at the same time dirty as she recounted what they had both just done.

She glanced across to Eddie who looked like he hadn't a care in the world and felt ashamed by what they had done. She knew it was wrong and that they should never do it again but deep inside she also knew that having now crossed the boundary she would be too weak to deny him if he wanted her again.

During the weeks and months that followed and whenever they were alone, Eddie teased his mother in various ways. In the past he had often masturbated at home whenever he was alone and had the chance but now, feeling emboldened, he would use his mother to satisfy his sexual urges. This was usually on Saturdays. A typical day would start with him getting up late and then lounging around the house in just a pair of loose boxer shorts. Whilst pretending to be either asleep or just watching TV, he would arrange himself so that with his legs apart his penis would be peeking out down one of the legs. As his mother busied herself around the room he would catch her glimpsing at his penis which was invariably erect as he thought about what he would make her do.

On the first of these occasions, as he caught her peeping, he quickly opened his eyes and said, "take a closer look mother," as he swiftly pulled down his boxers to reveal his erect penis in all its glory.

"Eddie, no, we mustn't," she protested, "put it away!"

He just laughed, stood up and, pushing her down onto the floor until she was kneeling in front of him replied, "so you had better satisfy me quickly before anyone returns home then!"

He held her head and let the head of his erection brush against her mouth before saying, "come on mummy whore, you know what to do."

May-Kuan then did as he asked. There was very little tenderness involved as she opened her mouth, gripped his penis with her lips, as he thrust it inside using her mouth as a masturbatory aid and receptacle for his semen until finally ejaculating directly into her throat.

On other occasions, he could sense when she was feeling particularly horny and would creep up behind her, suddenly grab her, turn her to face him and then thrust his hand up under her skirt and seek out the damp gusset of her panties. This sudden groping always turned her on as Eddie pressed her hard up against the nearest wall and, shifting the wet gusset of her panties to one side, would slip his fingers up inside her and bring her rapidly to an orgasm.

These brief encounters had now become part of their weekend routine. May-Kuan would never know when he would pounce or what he would want but if nothing happened she would feel disappointed.

It was during one of their Saturdays alone that Eddie introduced her to something completely outside of her comfort zone; something that she never really thought she could do.

Eddie awoke on this particular Saturday feeling exceptionally horny. His wife was away visiting relatives and he was alone in the house with his mother again. He lay in bed for a while gently stroking his erection as he tried to decide how his mother could satisfy him.

As he got up and made his way to the bathroom he heard the shower running and at that moment knew exactly what he was going to do.

May-Kuan was enjoying a shower and, as had become a habit lately, was enjoying toying with herself as the water cascaded over her body. She was trying to suppress her feelings of guilt as she replayed the various sexual encounters with Eddie in her mind. She wondered if he would want her, as was usual these Saturdays, when he finally managed to drag himself out of bed and if he did, what would he want her to do.

As these thoughts played through her mind she idly toyed with one of her breasts with one hand as the other delved between her thighs to accentuate her growing arousal.

Her eyes were partly closed as she became more and more engrossed until she suddenly sensed that she was not alone.

She opened her eyes fully and gasped, "Eddie, what are you doing in here?"

Eddie just grinned as he moved closer, allowing his mother to see through the steam that he was completely naked, before saying, "I was watching you and then thought that you might need some help."

As he finished speaking he joined her in the shower before saying, "would you like me to wash you?"

It was more of a statement than a question and without waiting for her reply he turned off the water, covered his hands with soap and started to run his soapy hands all over her body. After quickly soaping her back he concentrated more fully on her breasts, lifting each one tenderly and massaging the soap all over them. His soapy fingers traced small circles around each of her nipples, causing them to stiffen and tingle with pleasure.

He moved behind her as he continued to massage her breasts, pressing his erection against her back.

Gradually he let his hands slip from her breasts and move slowly down her body to her belly. May-Kuan was already anticipating how good it would feel when his hands moved lower still and then between her legs.

With his soapy hands moving in small circles over her belly she sensed his hands gradually moving down, lower and lower until the tips of his fingers started to slide in amongst her pubic hair. Just the anticipation of his intimate touch was enough to cause her vagina to ooze and tingle. She let out an involuntary gasp as his finger tip briefly flicked over her clitoris before he pulled his hands back to her belly.

"Do you want me mother?" he whispered hoarsely in her ear.

"You know I do," she replied a little awkwardly.

"Then I had better wash you thoroughly first.

Eddie pushed her gently up against the tiled wall of the shower until her breasts touched the tiles.

He then looked down at her backside and felt a surge of arousal as he started to spread more soap onto his hands and then over her back.

As his soapy hands washed and massaged her back May-Kuan was already savouring the moment when he might enter her from behind and she would feel his gloriously hard erection slip firmly up inside her.

She felt her arousal increasing as Eddie's soapy hands moved from the small of her back down onto her buttocks. She felt his breath, hot and urgent, as he said, "I want you perfectly clean mother."

May-Kuan was desperate to have him touch her intimately and as he spoke she shifted her feet apart to give him access between her legs.

She felt his soapy fingers move down and between her buttocks and then tensed as his finger pressed lightly against her anus. During their previous encounters, she remembered him touching her there briefly and assumed that this time would be the same; him just teasing her before moving on to her labia.

This time however his finger lingered. She felt the soapy tip teasing and circling her anus. Despite her immediate repulsion at being touched in what she considered to be such a dirty place, she was surprised by how pleasant it felt.

During her recent and somewhat late sexual education via erotic stories and some porn sites on the internet she had read about anal intercourse. She found the whole idea repulsive and filthy but, at that moment in the shower, she wondered how she might react if that is what Eddie wanted to do.

She felt his circling fingertip stop and then start to press into her anus.

"Please Eddie, not there, its dirty," she pleaded.

"Then we'll just have to make certain it is clean then!" he replied with a chuckle.

Eddie held her against the tiled wall of the shower with his free hand as, despite his mother's protestations, he eased his finger slowly into her anus up to the second knuckle.

She winced a little but so far she accommodated the invasion well.

He then repositioned himself such that the weight of his body was sufficient to hold her against the wall and moved his free hand down over her front and then down into her pubic hair. With one finger still partly inserted into her anus he sought out her oozing vagina with the other and started to toy with her labia.

He slipped a finger up into her hot vagina, revelling in the moan of pleasure that escaped her lips. Almost immediately he eased the rest of the finger on his other hand further into her rectum, marvelling at how hot and tight it felt compared to her vagina.

With a finger in each of her holes he felt her start to mover her hips until he was effectively fucking her in both.

Despite her long held disgust regarding her anus, May-Kuan was starting to enjoy Eddie using her in what she thought of as a depraved way. She tried to ignore and blank out the obvious conclusion that Eddie would soon try and penetrate her anus with his erection. Any thought of that filled her with dread. To help her to push the thought aside she convinced herself that there was no way in which his erection could possibly fit into her bottom.

Eddie had no idea what was going through his mother's head as he fingered both her holes enthusiastically.

He moved the finger in her anus around, pulling and stretching her tightest hole with his soapy digit.

Even after just five minutes or so he could feel that she was becoming accustomed to it as he sensed her relaxing her sphincter and it becoming less tight.

He used his other hand to press against her clitoris and as she gasped he quickly introduced the tip of a second finger into her anus.

He concentrated on fingering her vagina and stimulating her clitoris, sensing her increasing arousal and revelling in her husky sighs of pleasure. Each time she sighed he eased the second finger a little deeper into her bottom. Each inward movement caused a momentary weak sounding objection from his mother but very soon, as he toyed skilfully with her labia and clitoris, he had his other two soapy fingers buried up to the hilt in her bottom.

May-Kuan could no longer blank out the inevitable that Eddie would soon be trying to fuck her bottom. His two fingers felt impossibly tight at first but to her amazement she was already getting used to her rectum being penetrated by them.

Like earlier, Eddie started to move his two fingers around inside his mother's rectum; thrusting and stretching until he was satisfied that she was ready as she would ever be.

Sliding his fingers from her he ran the tips around the ridge of her anus and could feel that her tightest hole was now dilated sufficiently to accept the head of his erection.

May-Kuan felt the sudden emptiness as Eddie slid his two fingers out from her bottom. For the moment the pleasure she was getting from the hand teasing her wetness seemed to increase. She felt him change position a little as he stood directly behind her. She felt the head of his erection brush across her partially dilated anus as Eddie sought out his goal. Finally, she felt the head nestle into her partially dilated bottom. Eddie had swiftly coated his penis with more soap before attempting the final act of sodomising his mother.

May-Kuan turned her head a little toward Eddie in a final, but not very convincing plea for him to stop saying, "not my bottom Eddie, please."

Almost before she had stopped speaking she felt the inward pressure of his erection as it inched forward up into her rectum. It felt impossible large but as she submitted both her mind and her body she felt it stretch and open as Eddie's erection slowly eased its way up inside her.