Mummy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed hard as he slowly pushed against my outer lips and entered my aching hijabi pussy. If I had not been so wet surely I would have been in pain! But he had me so wet he slid in nice and smooth inch by inch as I worked up and down on him slowly and eagerly. Moaning and panting together our loins came crashing together in countless loud and aggressive thrusts.

He was huge. So so thick and so so long. I felt every beautiful inch of his massive black cock as it pushed against my pussy walls and deep past my cervix. He filled me completely and wonderfully as I closed my eyes and rocked back and forth on him, feeling his balls under me and savouring every sensation from his prime black snake.

I had always felt a power from black men but only now realised it's full sexual energy. I was in love with his big black cock. Just like my mom. Just like many other women no doubt.

He fucked me hard and slow, patient but urgent, in control but giving too. It was amazing as I bared my breasts and fed them to him. I wrapped my arms around his strong, shaved black head and moved in time with him, eyes closed, lips open and clamped to his forehead as I felt my first orgasm well up inside me. I felt my hips and thighs buckle as I came, the warm and helpless sensation making me moan and cry in pleasure. Pure pure pleasure as he increased his pace and power until I finally ejaculated pulling up off his cock and squirting juice down onto his cock, thighs and the car seat. I shook again and again as he held me up and urged me on.

"Yes you fucking bitch, cum on me bitch that it cum you slut fucking whore."

I finally relaxed and kissed him deeply and slid back down on him grinding my hips hard and feeding him both my big tits. He opened the car door and with me impaled in his cock carried me up the stairs to the front and rang the fucking bell! No answer so he rang again and again.

Finally I heard footsteps and my mom opened the door to the sigh of me impaled on his huge cock like a shameless slut. I expected her to go mad but to my utter amazement she grabbed him by the arm and urged him into the house.

He lowered me down and mom got on her knees and began to lick his shiny huge cock. Moaning and sighing she urged me on as well.

"Noreen stop staring and welcome our guest to our house darling.

Mother and daughter set about giving Julius the best double blowjob he could have imagined interspersed by us enveloping his snake with our titties. His head was thrown back and his face a contorted mess as he savoured the pleasure of our mouths and tits. Mom expertly licked him up and down as I licked his huge bull balls before switching over.

She then stood back and stripped off her Hijab and Abaya to reveal pure white stockings, suspenders and frilly bra. She stood next to him and kissed him long and slow, whispering and laughing with him before joining me again.

I began deep throating him but she stopped me and said "Watch and learn Noreen."

She opened her mouth wide and hung her tongue all the way down before slowly engulfing his huge cock in one gulp! Oh my gosh it was amazing as she held him there as saliva poured out of her mouth form the side.

When she let him loose his cock was totally coated in spit and he roared with pleasure. I copied her and soon we were deep throating him at will. All thick black ten inches. With ease.

Mom eventually asked him "Would you like to fuck us now baby."

"Yes bitches lets fuck in the bedroom. Now crawl upstairs like bitches on heat."

We both got on our hands and knees and he prodded us with his foot as we crawled up around the marble spiral stairs and into moms room and onto her huge emperor sized four poster bead. It was a vintage from the 1920's and cost about £10,000!

He got on his back and Mom lowered herself onto him as I undid her bra. Her huge tits sprang out as he slammed into her hard.

"Noreen sit on his face dear please." She shouted and I lowered my hairy cunt lips down onto his waiting mouth.

Gosh his tongue was huge too as he really dug out my pussy lips and chewed my clitoris. He moaned through mouthfuls of Bangladeshi pussy as mom squatted down and rode him really hard as she wailed out loud. I began riding his face too and felt the bed shake as he started really fucking mom hard. All three of us were shouting now. Finally mom eased the pace and jumped off before licking him clean.

He ordered me onto my back and I obliged. Mom knelt beside my pussy and licked his cock making him really wet. She then pulled both my legs back and pushed my heels behind my head. I hooked my elbows behind my knees and opened my cunt lips with both hands as Julius began rubbing his cock up and down on my hairy sluice. It felt wonderful. So so wonderful as I began begging him to fuck me hard.

With one long thrust he found his mark and entered me balls deep. I grabbed his arms and wailed out loud. It was indescribable! So so good as he bottomed out in me again and began thrusting athletically, in and out with a sexy rocking motion of his strong black hips. Mom knelt over his cock and dropped thick lumps of saliva onto his cock head as it entered me to lubricate him and our pace got faster and faster.

I leaned forward and got a perfect view of his cock as it pulled out of my gaping cunt, pulling my pussy lips out with it and then slide back in. I looked up at him, lips pursed outwards and yelled at him to fuck me harder, faster, deeper! I gripped his forearms tight and his thrusts became wild and frantic. He was so powerful and his fucking so hard the bed was rocking back and forth, with both me and mom on it!

I urged him on and opened my mouth and licked my lips to tempt himt o face fuck me. He needed no invitation as his shiny cock slid out of my hairy wet pussy and deep into mouth again and again. Mom opened her mouth next to mine and he face fucked her as well before she guided him into my pussy again.

I then wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him to kiss deeply. At that moment I knew I was in love with his cock and craved him to cum in me. To cum in me and make me pregnant. I wanted to be a black baby mother. I craved to have his illegitimate child. The craving was so so strong and irresistible I cannot describe it. the fucking he was giving me was out of this world.

I had been with mainly Bengali and white guys but they were boys compared to Julius. He was alpha with a big A, and I wanted his seed in me. It was evolution at work for sure.

"Cum in please baby. Cum deep in me Julius PLEASE." I found myself calling out breathlessly as he kissed me hard.

"Bitch you on the pill?" He asked.

"No baby. No I am not. I want you to get me pregnant please baby. Black breed me please. Black own me." I replied as mom urged us on holding him from behind and pushing him into me deep and rubbing her tits up and down his cock.

"Fuck her Julius. Fuck her baby and make her pregnant please. Fuck my daughter and give me a black grandchild" She hissed at him lustily.

Julius pulled out and ordered us both to suck him and make him rock hard. We were like wild animals devouring his godly black cock like a pair of nymphomaniacs. He stood on the bed hands on his hips as mother and daughter salivating, licked and sucked his love muscle until it was rock rock hard. Like an iron pole.

Mom urged me on "Go on Noreen. Take him baby. Become a black cock whore. I am so so proud of you baby."

Julius finally ordered "Get on all fours like a bitch dog slut. Get down bitch and let me breed ya."

I knelt on all fours and he ordered mom to eat my pussy. She got behind me and expertly opened me up with her long fingernails and began licking me up and down. Gosh it was so good. It felt amazing as she pulled open my outer labia with her teeth and began eating me like a hungry dog. Her tongue was so long and wet. She then pulled back and licked his big black cock and guided him into me, whimpering and moaning at him to fuck me and breed me.

He held my hips from behind and I felt his huge cock head nudge my labia again. Mom stroked his cock with one hand and fingered me with the other. She spat several times on my cunt lips and ate me from behind again before slowly easing him inside me. I arched my back down and pushed my pussy out to greet his big black cock again. He slowly speared me deep until he was buried balls deep. His huge balls rested against me ass cheeks.

I cooed and moaned at him. "Oh baby that is so so good. So deep and wonderful."

"You like it Noreen. You like black dock bitch?"

"Oh yes baby. I love it. I love your big black dick in me."

With that he began a slow but aggressive fucking, rhythmic, beautiful and black! His hips slapped against my ass cheeks and his huge balls hit my clitoris perfectly each time. I groaned and sighed with each push and pull of his love muscle into my dirty wet cunt. As he slowed momentarily I began pushing back into his cock and he loved it.

"Yeah bitch that's it. I like that come one do it more bitch do it more."

Mom joined him as well.

"That's it Noreen. Fuck him baby. Fuck his big black dick."

All three of us were in a haze of lust. It was unbelievable. Wanton, dirty and so so sexy. Julius stayed deep in me and placed both feet either side of my knees and mounted me now. It was wonderful. His weight and power on me felt so so good as he fucked me with downward thrusts deep into me cunt as he spread my ass cheeks with both huge black hands.

I arched my back even more, reached back to spread my thighs and pussy and open myself to his lust even more. I rested my head on one side, and felt a warm feeling come over me as another orgasm gathered to take hold. Julius reached forward and grabbed my tits form behind and his fucking got truly wild as he slammed his cock into my cunt now. Mom also got stuck in as she licked my pussy and his cock simultaneously. In a loud, wild and desperate crescendo of noise Julius and I came together. I felt his body, hands and cock stiffen as he grabbed my hair and held himself deep in my cunt. His cock throbbed again and again as I felt thick shots of sperm hit my pussy walls and his cocks expand and contract in me. It was amazing. Sheer wonder. My orgasm now took hold and I reached back to hold his arms as my body shook, my pussy convulsed as I pushed my hips back into him and screamed again and again. It lasted for over two minutes before my body felt calm. I fell forward with Julius on top of me and we lay there for several minutes before he slowly ejected his semi-hard cock from my wet throbbing pussy.

We lay together for close to an our kissing as I whispered to him again that I loved him and wanted his baby.

Mom decanted and returned later, showered and changed with a tray of nourishments. Julius and I consummated out passion again and again for the next few days. Mom did not join us since Wesley arrived to provide her with a good fucking for the whole period.

Soon after I found out I was pregnant with his black baby. I told everyone the baby was black and it made me very very proud to have been black bred. I longed to push the baby around in a buggy in the local high street with all the other interracial bred girls. Our Bangladeshi relatives were somewhat surprised by the news, especially with moms divorce so recent as well. Eventually they came to accept things as they were and became comfortable with the prospect of a black relative.

A few of my female Hijabi cousins began taking a keen interest black guys from that point onwards, and two of them also hooked up with black guys and got black bred lie me. Given our financial situation we were able to help Julius out with his garage by paying his creditors, business rates and tax arrears. This helped ensure he stayed round when the baby would finally come.

I had to thank Mom for being so cool about things as well as being such a liberated interracial slut herself. She stayed with Wesley a while before moving on to several other blacks in a row.

I had the black baby and a few months two of my cousins did as well. We meet regularly now and our three black babies are fully part of our extended family.

I am faithful to Julius and he comes around for a couple of weekends a month to ensure I get great sex. He could fuck me every day and night if he wished, but I realise a man of his prowess cannot be tied down to one slut. He must have several women to be available for him to keep him satisfied and interested. He has me, a Korean student, a Russian waitress and an Australian gym instructor to fuck when he pleases.

So I am happy to be one of his black cock addict sluts.

He tells me it his fantasy to fuck us all at the same time. I tell him I cannot wait and neither can Mom!

12