Mummy's Little Pet

Story Info
It doesn't do to have a sexy looking mum.
13.3k words
3.95
139.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

Oh shit, he thought, he hoped his parent’s hadn’t heard the bed springs creaking as he played with his erect cock. He stroked it up and down admiring how big it was, 8 inches and fat, not bad for a boy of his age, he was thinking of his beautiful mother, her sexy body and her big tits were never far from his mind. Spiting on his hand he moved to the edge of the bed trying to lessen the noise as he drifted back to his fantasy.

His mother was home alone, he saw her out in the back yard getting down clothes from the line. She was dressed as always in a short dress, no, this time I think a skirt and revealing top, she always dressed in a sexy way she didn’t care, she was perfect if a little short but oh those legs and that bottom. He stroked a little faster as he saw her blond hair over her shoulders, tight waist and pert bottom only just covered by the short skirt, short enough that showed off her strong thighs as she reached up for the pegs.

The two black tramps slid un-noticed into the house and started searching; he imaged them seeing her through the kitchen window and thinking the same as he always did, sexy bitch. She turns and heads back to the house her large breasts pressing the clothes into the basket, she arrives at the back door and opens it unaware of the man behind it.

She’s grabbed, clothes tumble out of the basket, as it falls the other man comes out from hiding holding the large kitchen knife, "Shhh little lady, don’t make me puncture that fine body of yours," Jack’s hand slowly moved up and down as he thought, this wank could go a long way. Both men took an arm each and marched her to the kitchen table, “Sit down and don’t make a sound, while you join us in a bottle of this home made brew you have here.”

Both men watched as she held the bottle to her trembling lips and started to suck the liquid out, one put his hand under the bottle and held it firmly in her mouth the other smiled as he took a swig from another, “Looks cute with the neck of that bottle in between them pretty lips don’t she?”

The other smiled as he held the bottle firmly,” Sure do, now we had us some drink, we can have some food later but why don’t we take this opportunity to try us some of this fine white ladies hospitality, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind after she finishes this bottle and look, I have another and she is going to finish both of them that should make her more than willing to suck on the black meat.”

The two men laughed as they forced a second bottle in her mouth holding it the same and making sure it was being drunk quickly, as she did they pulled the bottle away and let her head roll back over the chair back, the man behind holds her jaw looking at the glazed eyes.

Jack had seen that look many times when his dad was away and mother fancied a drink, he knew drink made her hot and horny, it didn’t take a bottle to have her going upstairs for her vibrators, he also knew when his father was randy and wanted a fun fuck he would fix her a few drinks and that would get her going, lucky bastard.

Jack spat on his hand and rubbed it over the head of his cock and went back to his fantasy.

As the man held her jaw the other undid the buttons on her blouse, not that there were many as she always showed a great deal of cleavage, her hands came up to stop him but the one holding her jaw covered her mouth and then her nose forcing her hands up to save herself, that left the other to follow down the short skirt undoing those front buttons as well, as the two men lifted her the skirt fell off and they pulled the blouse off her shoulder letting it drop on to the floor leaving her in heeled black shoes, stocking, suspenders, tight pants and a cut away bra, a beautiful sight as they helped the drunken woman up the stairs for some fun.

Jack could fell the hardness of his cock, oh how he wished he could have her like that. The two men picked the first bedroom they found, it was Jacks and they let her fall on to his bed, he had seen his mother naked before he had watched her have a few drinks then in the bath playing with her self or looked through the keyhole in their bedroom when dad was away, now his fantasy men were going to fuck her, his mind took back the picture.

“She a fine piece of white ass hope she can take a big piece of black meat in all her holes,” as he pawed her legs. “Guess there’s only one way to find out,” the other said as her ripped her pants off and pulled the other half of her tits out of her bra,” Lets get her legs open and suck that cunt before we fuck the bitch.”

It was as if Jack was above his own bed staring down at his mother, he imaged her legs being pushed apart and a black head buried between them, the licking he could hear was proof his mother’s cunt was wet and she couldn’t put up a fight with the amount of drink and she was now easy pray as the men worked on her cunt and nipples, the more she groaned and begged them to stop the faster they licked and sucked until Jack imagined her lovely legs pushing her hips up so as the black tramp could slide his hands under her and pull her cunt into his slurping mouth the other stops licking her tits.

"Your a hot ass little bitch aren’t you, your old man not doing you enough, how about my cock in your mouth?” she looked and groaned as her cunt heated her she was forced to lick his black monster cock.

The other slid up and knelt rubbing his cock on her slit, it is really wet, Jack could see the black cock end, it was dripping as she groans, her discomfort was a joy for them,” Want him to stick it in?” her louder cries and pleading eyes now had them laughing, “He can’t seem to find it, how about you put your hands down and show him it.”

They watch as her hands slide down to her lovely blond bush, her hands are grabbed and forced onto her clit making her rub herself until they can let them go, she continues to wank at her dripping nub while he tickle’s her opening with his cock.

As Jack imagined the first one filling her mouth with thick streams of cum and the second ramming her cunt full of thick black cock he couldn’t hold any longer and he grabbed his handkerchief and blew himself in to it, laying back he held his throbbing cock as it emptied it self.

He pulled himself off the bed, staggered to the bathroom, had a piss and washed his hankie, quietly he went back to his room and laid the wet hankie over the radiator, got back in bed and stroking his cock, he smiled as he drifted to sleep.

Jack Hawks, son of Katrin and Alfred, had a nice house. Father was a manager for a farming firm not a big man but good at his job and married to a very beautiful woman.

Katrin a polish immigrant needed to marry and took Alfred very quickly just after her arrival from Poland, she is one of a large family in more ways than one, that's were Jack gets his large physique from, he had grown in to a big boy, no longer, Mummy’s little pet, his father was very proud of him, football, running, weight lifting he was a giant in his collage but father had never noticed the giant bulge in his sons trousers when his wife was sexily dressed.

It was only going to take one thing to force Jack from dream to reality and it came one Saturday night. Jack had been in bed a few minutes, he hadn’t had time to get a hard on when he heard his parents come home, boy were they drunk, they were soon falling their way up-stairs and in to their bedroom, Jack got up and peered out of his door, they hadn’t shut theirs and Jack could see everything.

He felt a great surge of jealousy as he watched his father ripping at the buttons of her blouse and sticking his head between her tits, then down to pull her skirt off. She undid his shirt then knelt in front of him unzipping him and letting his trousers fall, putting a hand inside his pants she pulled his cock out, Jack was shocked to see a five inch thin dick being sucked in to her gorgeous mouth. There was no foreplay, no enjoyment in what they were doing, he lifted her on to the bed and with his trousers still round his ankles he pulled her pants to one side and stuck it in her, she held him close as his head strained upward forcing himself hard in to her and they rutted like school kids having a quickie behind the bike shed, soon it was over, and Jack closed his door.

Jack’s cock was hard and needed relief, he lay on the bed thinking about what he had just witnessed, god what a waste, there was a beautiful hot woman and all she got was a five minute wham bam thank you mam, didn’t that dick head of a father know that she still wanted it, was gagging for it.

She was the kind of woman that wanted to be fucked all night and there was him getting ready to kiss her good night, turn over and go to sleep, oh she needed slow stimulation, she needed at least an orgasm in foreplay as fingers tickled her cunt and lips sucked her nipples before drilling her with something big, hard and worthy of her, she needed to be taken for hours of hot fucking lust, she needed JACK and she was going to get him, this time his cock was stroked to the opening of a plan, a plan that would deliver the greatest goal in Jack’s young life, his cock buried in every hole his mother had, time and time again.

His plan had to be in place by Wednesday, that night Mother would be late from a farm ladies meeting, she had to go because father was away over night. Would he be able to sleep? Secretly he bought the ingredients for her favourite meal and found some of the home brew bottles that had been fermenting the longest and diluted another bottle for himself, got everything just right as the evening arrived, it was 7.15, she came home.

"MMMMM something smells nice,” he heard as he worked in the kitchen, he told her to get into her relaxing clothes and make herself comfy in front of the tele and within 10 minutes he was placing a tray on her half covered thighs, next a large glass of the strongest brew, he had the weaker, he sat beside her as she tucked in, telling him how grateful she was for his kindness.

After the meal, he had brought her a second glass half way through, he took the dish’s out saying he would clean up later as he brought the third glass in, joking it wasn’t very strong, she looked very sexy, her feet up on a stool, her legs stretched out, her short pleated skirt not covering much and the swell of her breasts on view. His mind was thinking how to make the move when suddenly her toes moved and she moaned, "Oh my feet ache.”

Jacks brain flashed up a gear, he moved very quickly, knelt down and rubbed her feet, she sighed as he told her to enjoy her drink he would give her a massage.

He worked on her feet sliding his fingers between her toes and round her ankles then sliding up the back of her shapely calf’s moving her legs and as she laid in her relaxed state and still drinking. He could see up the skirt to the pink pants that covered what he wanted, he let his hand slide further up the inside of her leg, he watched her face to see any reaction, there was none so he moved to her knee, up and down her leg then the other oiling her with caressing movements, he slid higher he was on her firm muscley thighs, he felt the firm muscle under the soft silky skin she moaned and moved her hips to his touch, he felt his cock stiffen in his trousers.

Slowly he oiled her higher, getting his hand between her thighs and sliding up under the hem of her skirt, he moved so he was bent at her side his arm crocked aiming for its prize as his face lowered towards the creamy top of her breasts. He gazed at the two heaving mounds just under his face, he could see the top of her areolas his finger stroked the line of her pants, as he moved to touch her slit she suddenly sat up pushing him off, got up and ran upstairs.

Jack sat on the floor as the word SHIT came out of his mouth, he wanted her even more now he had come so close and he was going to have her any way he could whether she wanted it or not.

When Jack woke his mother was no-where to be seen, gathering his things he got on with his day, he got home early by skipping the last lesson, he knew his father wouldn’t be back till eight so he may have some time to talk to her, she wasn’t home. As he changed he felt the urge to go to their room, opening the door he cast his eyes everywhere, there was the pants from the night before in the basket, picking them up he put them to his nose and faint smell was left and he could taste something as he ran his tongue over the crouch, he carried on looking until he came to a draw that was locked, he had to find the key.

After ten furious minutes of searching Jack found it and opened the draw, first he found the sexist underwear he had ever seen, why had he never seen this before then there was the vibrators, all sorts of sizes from balls to doubles, ones that buzzed and moved then a box in which were papers, documents and government letters.

They were addressed to Katrin Gloglansequ but when she married she was Katrin Gladstone, she was an illegal immigrant she should have been deported she was a fugitive, an alien, that’s why she married fast and kept herself to herself, didn’t have a cheque book or cards and she didn’t want anyone to know, he found her birth certificate her birthday was one year younger than she made out, god what would father do if he found out he could have banged up a under aged alien, a smile grew across Jack’s face as he thought what was the legal age in this state, he took them out and went to his room.

His parents arrived back together and they all sat down to dinner, she was uncomfortable but Father didn’t notice, it was the remark that Father made that sent Jack to bed early, “Thanks for doing that for me Katrin you will have to do it again next week as this is a big job and I’ll be away again.”

He laid in his bed, next Wednesday she was going to get it, now what did he need, plenty of drink, he wanted to record the moment and he knew a lad who had a video camera and to get her sexed up he would need a porno video. For that week he wanked himself stupid at the thought of what he was going to do, it was even better now he had knocked on the door to her cunt.

Wednesday came, Jack came home, first he put the strong drink in front of the ready to drink stuff, he knew she would have a drink if father wasn’t home then he got the porno tape and put it in his bag beside the drink balanced careful to make sure that when she picked up a bottle the tape would fall out, then he crushed up some tablets to help sleep, he had got these from the chemists and sprinkled several on the bread he knew she would use, then he went to his room and waited

He heard her come in and shout his name, he stayed quite, she went about getting her food ready, his heart jumped as he heard the tape hit the kitchen floor, he waited a while before he crawled to the top of the stairs and he heard sounds of moaning, she was watching it, he went to his room and wanked his throbbing cock to get rid of a load. It must have been about two hours after she had come home that she came upstairs, Jack peeked out from his door as she swayed in to her room, bottle in hand.

Taking the tripod and video Jack slipped out of his room and went to her door, this was the tricky bit, he had oiled the door and he opened it just a crack to get a view of the bed, there she was, naked, her firm tit’s pointing upwards playing with herself, a vibrator lying beside her and she was rubbing her cunt, now and again bringing her hand up to pinch her nipples she was enjoying herself. She picked up the vibrator, switched it on and pushed it up her wet, slippery cunt, she gave a groan, Jack set the camera in motion and slid through the door and slowly crept unseen towards the bed.

He was on her blind side and gazed at the vibrator sliding in, being held as the buzzed droned, touching her most sensitive parts. Jack stood for at least five minutes as she got hotter and hotter her groans became louder and her hips moved up to meet the pushing plastic cock. Her hands left it up her as they moved up to her breasts, squeezing her firm globes and rolling her nipples between her fingers; she bit her lip as she moved towards her orgasm.

Jack took his chance and moved from behind and took the end of the dildo pushing it in quickly and then out, he was moving it very fast before she realized what was happening, her hands went down to stop him but he was ready and grabbed them, pushing them above her head and holding them there with his free hand.

She struggled and fought, wriggling as Jack held her, she was no match for her son’s strength, he grinned down at the squirming beauty under him. He was enjoying the way her naked tits bounced as she tried to break free, her mind and body were confused as she said, “For pity sake Jack no please stop, you mustn’t."

Jack was having nothing of it, he kept pushing the vibrator in hard and making it touch her inside, forcing her hips to jump, he grinned at the helpless beauty, “Come on you horny cunt, you love a good fucking don’t you? You can’t get enough cock, and this time your going to have a big cock stuck up your gorgeous wet cunt.” Jack noticed as he spoke every time she heard a dirty word she jumped and became even more aroused, to Jacks delight he had found out she was turned on by filthy talk and he was going to enjoy using it.

He carried on, "Oh who likes thinking about being fucked, come on what do you think about when your wanking this cunt? Do you think about a big fat cock stuck in that pretty mouth, what you thinking now? My cock, my fat eight inches ploughing your cunt while my hand maul these tits and I suck these thick nipples, I could suck them beauties off and I just might.”

All the time he worked the plastic cock in and out really hard, pulling it out until it tickled her clit then back, buzzing up, making her wet. Her protest was getting weaker and Jack knew it, he let her hands go and they stayed up, he only had shorts on and soon they were off and he moved into phase two.

He lent down between her legs and licked across her clit then started flicking his tongue quickly over it, he searched for her G spot with the dildo, suddenly to Jacks surprise her hands came down on the back of his head as her body took control, she pushed his head further between her legs as she opened them as far as she could, Jack looked up over the curly blond bush that covered her cunt between her breast’s he could see her face, her mouth was open gasping for air between moans of pleasure, it was time to fuck her.

Jack took out the plastic cock and slid up her body, his own cock bursting to sink into her and with one last feeble, “Nooo" from her, his mouth covered hers and his cock slid easily into her wet hot cunt.

Jack knew he had to fuck her hard, the harder he did the hotter she became, thank god he had wanked a load out before as he felt her cunt muscles tighten on his cock, he was pleased his father had a small dick as it had kept her cunt tight and delicious to fuck, he couldn’t believe he was snogging his mother’s pretty mouth as he felt her hands grip his ass. He put his hands on her tits and pulled her nipples hard, she loved it hard and rough and he was going to give it to her just the way she liked it.

She was out of it, she didn’t know who was fucking her, she was so far gone, her hips rose for Jack to push his cock in as far as it would go, she had never had anything real this big up her and it was driving her wildly towards the orgasm she wanted.

She screamed, cried and yelled all at once when she came but Jack just slowed down to a strong slow thrust, he grinned down at her as she calmed down and burst into tears.

“Please Jack stop you shouldn’t have down that, this is incest, this is wrong.”

Jack still pumped into her,” It didn’t feel wrong to me and still doesn’t, come on your cunts still hungry, a good fuck was what you wanted and a good fuck is what you got and if your a good girl I’m going to fuck you some more.”

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers