Mummy's Little Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their fucking made me respond I was disgusted with myself as I heard them laughing and making filthy comments about what they were doing. My son telling his friend to fuck his mother hard as that’s the way the cunt liked it while he shagged her mouth and tickled her tonsils with his cock he liked the way his mother was a good cock-sucker.

Warren saying how great it was to be fucking the hole his mate had come out of and how nice it was for his mates mother to put out for them she was a better fuck then the girls at collage at least she could take it all and she was about to get a filling.

I came as Warren filled me but couldn’t scream as I still had Jack in my mouth, when I had calmed down Jack took his out of my mouth and went round behind me, I hadn’t moved from Warren and it was easy for Jack to slide me and he started to slowly fuck me then to my surprise he pulled out and I felt him pushing around my ass-hole, oh god no I couldn’t do that.

I went to move but Warren held me as Jacks hands steadied me then slowly he pushed, oh no it was going in, I hadn’t the fight left and he managed to push it in my bottom, no-one had ever fucked my ass before and I found it strange but he carried on, I was suddenly finding it wasn’t as bad as I thought when I heard him say, “Get a vibrator," he held me while Warren got one and as Warren held me again it was pushed in me and turned on.

The feeling of being fucked in the ass and the buzzing in my pussy was unbelievable and I was soon grinding my ass on to Jack’s cock and although Warren was videoing all that was happening to me as well as playing with my tit’s I had to carry on until I was forced in to yet another humiliating orgasm.

I just lay on the bed with my son laid on my back finishing me off by fucking my ass, I felt him come and they both left the bedroom laughing at what a good fuck I was and what they had made me do, how was I going to carry on as a housewife and mother after this, I must make him stop.

She was pleased when Alfred came home and told her he had finished with his away job and would spend some time with her, all was good for about ten day’s then Alfred came home very excited, a big farm had asked for him to go and sort out buying an extension, trouble was it was at the county line some two hundred miles away and he would be away for at least three days it was an important contract and he was off right away.

She pleaded with him not to go or take her, he told her she had to stay and sort some out jobs with the farming union, she would be all right. She sat almost in tears on the sofa as he kissed her and went out to the cab that would take him to the train, he passed Warren as he was going and she heard,” Go straight in Warren, Jacks somewhere around.”

Suddenly she heard Jack “It worked then,"

Katrin said, “What do you mean? What have you done?”

Jack smiled at her, “Warrens dad is big in the farming union and has promised a grant to out lying farms who use dad and dads firm for building work, dad will get a big promotion for this and bonuses, you should be happy."

Katrin was like a trapped animal, “You have got to leave me alone, nothing must happen, I won’t let you use me, I have right’s.”

Jack laughed” All you have are these,” he dangled a pair of pink padded handcuffs, “And all you have to do is put them on.”

Katrin shock her head but Jack was ready for that and he showed her a parcel with Alfred's firms address on,” Got you taped or cuffed, your choice."

Katrin put her head in her hands sobbing uncontrollably, “My own son, you are wicked, you are a filthy pervert.”

Jack interrupted her, “That’s rich coming from you, you like being screwed you just don’t like to admit it, you don’t care who’s cocks in you, just the bigger the better, now put these on,” he threw the cuffs at her and she picked them up, she looked at him only to hear, “I said put them on, now,” she broke down sobbing bitterly as she clipped one cuff on her wrist then as she went to clip the other, Jack shouted, “Don’t be a stupid cunt, I want your hands behind your back.”

Katrin stood in the middle of her living room with her arm cuffed behind her back, as always she was dressed as sexy as a woman could and she looked stunning, Jack walked up to her and put his hand between her legs, he could feel her slit through the light summer dress, “Get it nice and hot, I’ll start there but remember I have a liking for your ass-hole I’ll be back soon, I’ve got some business to see too."

Katrins was surprised and grateful when he left, she looked at Warren, “Please Warren have mercy, let me go, I can pack and go, I’ll stay somewhere else, please, I’ll pay you.”

Warren looked at her and turned away, "O.K go up stairs and pack I’ll check Jacks out of the way.” Warren went out and Katrin ran upstairs, she looked around the bedroom for things she needed as she waited for Warren to come up with the key.

She heard him come up and turned so he could unlock the cuffs. She heard him come up behind her but squealed as she felt his hands go up under her dress and pull her pants down to her knees, “Warren no, please, you said I could go.”

As his hands ran back up her leg’s and slid round covering her cunt, pushing his fingers round and in her slippery hole, he whispered, “You must be joking your the best fuck I have ever had and as for sucking my cock, I just love it fitting snugly in between your wet sexy lip’s so we are going to keep your arms tied the way they are and captive up her all to our selves for the next three days. We are going to be fucking your cunt, ass and mouth non stop, don’t worry we will get you so sexed up that you will do anything we say and we are going to do some filthy disgusting things to you with those vibrators of yours and some other things we have bought.”

He bent forward and pushed his finger up in to her as his left hand mauled and her tit, “Oh I bet you want to know were Jack is, he told you my dad got your old man some work, well he will get him lot’s more and it will be such a long way away and it will take him day’s to do the job’s and that means you as our playful fucktoy, so we owe dad and he has always fancied getting his hands on your tit’s and in your pants and fucking you, so Jacks gone to get him.

His fingers carried on working on the helpless woman as he whispered, “You wait till you see his cock, you think mine’s big, I can’t wait to see you sitting on it, pumping up and down or with your mouth filled with him, your in for a hot three way fucking, from me, my dad and of course, your own, mummy’s little pet.”

PAGAN.