Mum's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum asked me if Chinese was okay, which I was happy with, and she placed an order while I poured us some wine. We sat and listened to some music and I caught up more on what she had been up to recently, until the doorbell rang. I went and collected the food and brought it into the kitchen. We got plates and Mum grabbed a couple of trays and said, "I can't be bothered to set the table, let's eat off our laps."

I nodded and smiled and grabbed a tray and we went into the lounge and ate. The conversation continued as before, very light but a bit more intermittent as we filled the gaps eating. Eventually we finished and having taken the trays back to the kitchen I brought the wine back in and topped our glasses up and we sat and listened to music.

We finished the bottle of wine off and Mum asked for some more, so I got another bottle from the kitchen and refilled our glasses. About half way through the second bottle, Mum suddenly chirped up with, "How do you go about getting a fuck buddy?"

I nearly chocked as I was taking a sip of wine. Coughing and recovering myself I replied, "I'm not sure. It sort of just happened in my case."

"What do you mean?"

"I was in New York at a conference and I had met Sonja and Natalé working in Moscow and Milan and they introduced me to Cynthia, a New Yorker. At the time Sonja and Natalé were just business acquaintances, who I saw fairly regularly. Cynthia was pleasant and we got on. I was in New York for a week and we spent a lot of time together. We ended up sleeping together and we both enjoyed it, but we both agreed that our jobs were more important at this moment in our lives. At the end of the week I came back to the UK, thinking I'd had a good time but that was it. About a week after I got back I received an email from Natalé asking if I minded her giving Cynthia all my contact details. Anyway to cut a long story short, the next time I was scheduled to meet a client in New York, Cynthia invited me to stay at her apartment rather than a hotel, which is what I did. I was only there for 3 nights but we slept together each night. Cynthia and I agreed that we were happy with this arrangement for the time being with me agreeing to put her up at my place when she comes to London. It wasn't till later when I was in Moscow working with Sonja that she said I'd found a fuck buddy, and this was the first time I'd heard the phrase."

"Wow." Mum exclaimed. So how come you got Sonja and Natalé as fuck buddies as well?"

"It seemed that Cynthia had spoken with Natalé and Sonja and told them of our arrangement. It seems the girls were all happy to share me in the same way, so the next time I was in Milan Natalé invited me to stay with her and the same happened with Sonja the next time I was in Moscow."

"So how does it work when you're all in the same place?"

"Natalé and Sonja work for clients so they don't get to the UK often, whereas Cynthia works in marketing so quite often visits the UK. If I find myself in Milan I always stay with Natalé, when in Moscow, I stay with Sonja and when in New York I stay with Cynthia. If any of the other girls are there at the same time the host has the final say. That's all there is to it really."

"It sounds like you spend your time jumping from bed to bed, if you ask me." Mum said with a grin.

"Not really. I probably meet one of the girls on average about once a month, where we might spend a few days together."

The room fell silent again and Mum seemed to be lost in thought. After about 10 minutes she looked up at me and with a really naughty look on her face she asked, "Have you ever had a threesome, or even a foursome with the girls?"

I looked at her and she was staring at me and as a result I became a little embarrassed.

"You have haven't you?" she said gleefully.

"I've had a threesome with Natalé and Cynthia when we were all in Milan. It's only happened once. It was fun, but a little exhausting."

"Tell me about it."

Very sternly I said, "Mum, it's not polite to ask that kind of question." However, I finished with a smile to let her know that I wasn't really offended.

After another quiet interlude and after we had finished the second bottle of wine, Mum asked for a vodka and tonic. She said, "I've got a nice buzz on and as its only 9:30 I want to stay relaxed."

I got her drink and just a coke for me and went back and sat in the lounge. Mum wasn't there, but I heard her coming back down the stairs. She came in and sat back down and thanked me for the drink.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes dear. I just popped to the loo."

She sat in her seat again and took a few sips from her glass.

"Jimmy, I have something I want to ask you, and I want you to know that if you say no, I won't be hurt or offended I just need to know if you would do something for me."

"Okay."

"Listening to you earlier on how you met your three friends it's become apparent to me that I need a fuck buddy."

I went to speak but she put her hand up and said, "Please let me finish."

She took a deep breath then continued, "I just need some sex and don't know where to start to find a casual partner and I need to know that whoever I choose I can trust. I'd also like to be sure that whoever it is won't go getting all attached. This might shock you Jimmy, but there are times when a woman just needs a good seeing to and as long as the guy knows what to do with his and my body, it really doesn't matter who he is.

"I suppose that what I'm trying to say is if you've ever fantasised about having sex with me I'm offering you the chance to fulfil that fantasy. How would you like to fuck me?"

I was stunned and immediately thought back to my adolescent years when I used to think about Mum sometimes when I masturbated, and suddenly found myself aroused in no time at all but hesitated before I replied.

After a short pause and having considered how to answer without offending or alienating her I began. "Wow. I bet that wasn't easy to ask. Look Mum; I'm shocked that you've got to a point where you feel you need to ask me this. I'm also honoured that you trust me enough to ask such a difficult question." I paused again and then continued carefully. "What you've asked is illegal; it's incest, and despite the legal risks there are also social risks. Having said all of that the most profound feeling I have at this moment is sexual arousal."

Mum went to speak, and this time I held my hand up and stopped her.

"Mum, you are a beautiful, vivacious and sexy woman. I know from school that my schoolmates at the time always thought you were hot. There was also one other person at school that also secretly wanted you. Not just to look at, but wanted to have full sex with you." I paused for a moment.

"Who was it?" she asked, now sitting forward expectantly.

I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Me."

She smiled and seemed to relax and then asked, "Does that mean you will give me one more birthday present and stuff your cock deep into my pussy?"

Although I was a little surprised at what she had said and the words she had used I got up and walked over to her. I raised her to her feet and took her in my arms and hugged her. She hugged me back and I whispered into her ear, "It would make me the proudest man in the world to have sex with you. You don't know how long I've fantasised about that, and still do sometimes."

By this time, I had a significant erection and it didn't go unnoticed.

She whispered back to me, "Is that a hard cock in your trousers or are you just pleased to feel me?"

We laughed and after I gave her arse a good squeeze we separated, with Mum running her hand over my cock and me running my hands over her breasts.

Releasing her breasts, I said, "I think we may need to set some rules so that we don't overstep any unseen marks that either of us have." Mum nodded in agreement and we both sat back down.

Mum started, "Okay. I have an idea. Here are my rules. If you're here to fuck me, you can call me anything you like. I don't mind. After that you can ask or suggest anything you want. You're my son and although we both know what we will do is incest, I trust you not to abuse or hurt me. Beyond that I'm not a prude. I've indulged in oral and anal sex. I've done some mild dom and sub stuff and even tried watersports."

It was my turn to be stunned. I was also turned on, and had a seriously hard cock. In front of me Mum slipped her stockinged feet out of her shoes, sat back down, and lifted her legs over the arms of her chair, spreading them and raising the hem of her dress and to my complete surprise she wasn't wearing panties and her blonde well-trimmed bush was now presented to me. Looking closer it was also possible to see the reflection of light from the droplets of her juices that were obviously now flowing from her expectant receptacle.

"Jimmy, I've had such a fantastic day and you've been very caring and attentive to me and my needs and there's only one thing that would end the day perfectly for me."

I waited as she paused, and seemed to look deep into my soul.

After what seemed an age, she continued. "Jimmy, please take me to bed and make love to me; your mother. I want to feel my sons cock filling my pussy, not only with your meat but I want you to fill me with your cum."

I got up and walked over to her and was so turned on I could feel the pre cum oozing from my cock. I helped her to her feet and we kissed tenderly, her tongue pushing my lips open and invading my mouth. I competed with her tongue and we became more urgent. Mum pulled back a little then lifted her hand to my mouth with her fingers glistening. The erotic aroma of her sex filled my senses as I licked and then sucked her juices from her fingers.

I whispered quietly in her ear, "You taste and smell fantastic Mum. You don't know how erotic that is."

She whispered back, "I think we'd better get upstairs before you explode." She looked down to see an obvious wet mark on my trousers at the tip of my cock. "It's okay baby, Mum loves a big helping of cream before a good fuck."

I followed her up the stairs where she took great delight in wiggling her arse as she climbed the stairs ahead of me. She also lifted her dress allowing me to pat her on the backside, which brought a little squeal of joy as she continued up the stairs.

We got into her bedroom and she turned to me and kissed me passionately. She almost took my breath away with the intensity of her kiss. We eventually parted and she took me by the hand and walked me to her bed. She got me to sit on the bed and stood directly in front of me and removed her dress. Then she undid her bra and removed it giving me free view of her fabulous breasts. Her nipples were very erect, giving a hint at the level of her own arousal. She went to undo her stockings, but I put my hand on hers and asked her to leave them on. She then reached forward and pushed my knees apart and knelt between them. She reached up and undid my trousers, pulled the zip down and got me to lift up and pulled my trousers and my boxers down, freeing my cock to her gaze. She licked her lips and said, "My baby has a beautiful big stiff cock. That's just what Mummy needs."

Mum wrapped her delicate hand around my cock and slowly pumped it. I was in heaven. It wasn't just having my cock pumped, it was having it pumped by the woman that brought me into the world and has cared for me all of my life. I watched as she looked up at me, winked, then opened her mouth and closed it over my cock. I could feel her tongue swirling around the head of my cock and I knew that I wasn't going to last long, as her mouth and tongue worked their magic along with the gentle kneading of my balls with her hand. I started to feel myself stiffen more and the inevitable climb began.

"I'm gonna cum soon Mum." I said.

I heard a gentle "Mmmm" from her as she continued to suck on my stiffening cock.

Then with a final gasp from me my cock shot its thick creamy deposit into my mother's mouth. She swallowed every drop without missing any. With a few final licks she looked me in the eye and said, "Oh baby, that's about the tastiest cum I've ever had. If I'd known you tasted this good I think I would have been draining you long before this."

"That was the most intense blowjob I've ever had. I've just realised my mother is a very dirty girl."

She smiled and we kissed. Although she had swallowed all of my cum there was a hint of saltiness in her mouth.

I removed my shirt and socks, leaving myself completely naked and got on the bed and lay on my back. "Mum, would you come and sit on my face. I've always dreamt of you rubbing your pussy all over my face."

Jumping up on the bed she straddled my head and holding herself a few inches above my face, she said, "My pussy is weeping for some attention Baby." With that she lowered herself onto my face.

My god, she was wet, and the smell was just so intense and arousing. I licked around her lips, slowly circling towards the centre of her sex. She was really turned on as her clit had already popped out to play. I went from pushing my tongue into her vagina to licking the inside of her inner lips to flicking her clit with my tongue. Mum was jumping and trembling at my attention. Like me she was close and really aroused and suddenly I decided to carry out a full on assault on her clit which after about a minute had her pushing down onto my face and with a small scream and a barely audible "Oh fuck, yes. Bite my clit." and other expletives I bit gently on her clit causing her to cum hard. I could feel the liquid seeping from her onto my face. I returned to gently licking as she slowly came down and I slowly lapped up all the juices that were seeping from her.

All of a sudden she got off me and got down and kissed me. She also licked her own cum from my face.

We were lying face to face on the bed and I reached across and squeezed one of her nipples.

"Oh my god, I don't think my nipples have ever been this hard and sensitive." she gasped.

I felt her hand tug at my hardened cock and I rolled her onto her back and then began squeezing and flicking her nipples. Mum just sighed and moaned softly as I continued stimulating her nipples. Her breathing was a little strained then all of a sudden she stiffened then shivered.

"Did you just cum?" I asked.

"Yes baby. It was a gentle orgasm but oh so delicious."

We kissed passionately again then she whispered, "Darling. Mummy would like her baby to fuck her and fill her up with his cream now." Then, with a bit more urgency, she added, "Jimmy, please get on top of me and shove that beautiful cock into my pussy. I really need to be fucked now."

I rolled onto her then lifted myself up so I was kneeling between her wide spread legs. Then I ran my cockhead along her slit coating it with her slick juices. I stopped with it positioned at the entrance to her vagina. I then carefully leaned forward and down and kissed Mum, as her tongue entered my mouth I pushed my cock into her in one smooth motion. At this point she tried to suck my tongue from my mouth into hers. We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes as I buried my cock as deep as I could into her.

She whispered in my ear, "That is a deliciously big cock you have. Baby, please fuck me with it."

I slowly pulled most of the way out then plunged in again and held it there looking at Mum's gorgeous face.

Suddenly she slapped my arse, and with a big grin she said, "Stop teasing, you bastard and fuck me."

I kissed her again then started a slow even rhythm. As I pumped my cock in and out of her hungry pussy I could feel her velvety walls rippling around my cock.

"Oh my god baby, that feels so good. Don't you dare stop." she gasped.

I began to pick up the pace a little and Mum's eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations being produced by my cock. Then she started to tremble and moan. I increased my pace a little more. She was keeping pace and was soon panting as well as the trembling. Then I felt her start to shake and I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, then she grabbed my head and kissed me hard as she experienced a very intense orgasm and I just pushed my cock into her and held it grinding our pelvic bones together. I kissed her back as she shook beneath me. Eventually she released me and lay back. Her neck and chest were bright red with her arousal. I started pumping my cock into her again and Mum just grinned and moaned then said breathlessly, "You beautiful boy. You've made your mother cum again."

I kept pumping with slightly longer more forceful strokes as she started to moan again. I could still feel her trembling below me and she kept whispering encouragement in my ear as she began to ascend towards another orgasm. I increased the pace more as I could feel my own orgasm beginning to approach. I said to Mum, "I'm gonna cum soon. I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum."

She started to lose it a bit as she started repeatedly demanding me to "cum for Mummy" and "fill me with your lovely cum". Very soon she became unintelligible as she panted moaned and screamed then she again grabbed for my head and frantically told me she was about to cum. Then kissing me she stiffened then started to shake. Her pussy grabbed my cock and with the knowledge that I was making her cum again, my cock twitched and then plunging it deep into her pussy it spewed my seed deep into her. As she felt my cock fill her up her legs squeezed around my back making sure there was no way I could pull out. He arms were now around my neck and her tongue trying to escape down my throat and my ejaculation seemed to intensify her own orgasm. I began to relax as my orgasm ended. Then suddenly Mum relaxed and simply gasped underneath me.

Then breathlessly she said, "Oh Darling, thank you very much you stud of a man. That was the best fuck of my life."

I grinned and said, "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before. Perhaps it's because of the woman I've just fucked"

All of a sudden Mum started to cry and asked me to stay inside her. We held each other for what seemed like a lifetime before she released me and with a mildly embarrassed look on her face she started to speak, "I'm sorry baby..."

I put my finger to her lips to stop her speaking.

"Mum, you never have to apologise to me for enjoying sex. I was honoured that I could make you so happy and I was able to satisfy you. When you cried I felt nothing but total love for the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world." Then with a big grin I added, "Not to mention the fact that you're such a fantastic fuck."

She laughed and started to wipe the tears away. I gently wiped away her remaining tears, finishing by kissing her tenderly.

Suddenly she started giggling and started to writhe a little under me.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Still giggling she said, "We're leaking."

I started laughing as well. Then she got me to stay in her while she sat up a little. Then with her hand cupped between her legs she slowly got me to pull out and our mixed juices flowed into her hand.

"I love the taste of a man's cum mixed with mine, so if you don't mind." she said with a grin. She brought her hand to her mouth and licked and sucked our combined liquid from it. Then she shoved three fingers into herself and again pulling a large helping of our cum from her she licked and sucked it from her fingers. Finally, she quickly scooted down and sucked my now soft cock, cleaning it off.

After the humour of the moment Mum went into the en suite and cleaned herself a little more and used the loo and then she finally removed her suspender belt and stockings. When she was finished I also went and used the loo before we both got into her bed.

She lay in my arms spooned into me with her back to me. Suddenly she turned to me and said, "You know I'm not going to need a fuck buddy anymore, because I've got my stud of a son to give me a good seeing to when he's around."