Mum's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed again. After our little giggling fit I cupped Mum's breast, to have her cover my hand with hers. Then gently kissing her on her shoulder I said, "Happy birthday Mum."

She gently squeezed my breast-filled hand and replied quietly, "Thank you Darling, I had a wonderful day and I loved your present." After a short pause she added, "I love the watch as well."

We finally kissed each other and both drifted off to sleep.

----------------

I woke the next morning to find Mum next to me with her elbow buried in the mattress and her head resting in her palm, just looking at me with a warm smile on her face.

"Good morning Darling. How is my wonderful stud of a son this morning?"

"Good morning Mum. I feel absolutely wonderful and like I got all my birthdays in one go last night."

Mum leaned over and gently ran the back of her hand across my cheek and said, "I know what you mean. I only wish that birthday could have come years earlier." As always she was looking to be a bit naughty and she continued, "Anyhow mother and son have finally fucked each other's brains out, and long may it continue."

We laughed and kissed then she sat up on the bed facing me, Indian style, giving me a wonderful view of her naked body.

"Now Jimmy, I've got you for the rest of this week and you've got me all horny. So what I'd like to do is extend my birthday and have some naughty fun with you until you have to go back to work. How do you fancy playing with me for the rest of the week?"

I sat up and mirrored Mum's position in bed and with my cock rising to attention and in plain view I said, "Mum, that sounds absolutely delicious."

"That's wonderful. What I'd like us to do is talk about what we'd like to do, whether it's for the first time or not. We don't have to do everything but we can try anything that we're both comfortable with." Then grinning broadly, she continued, "You're about to find out just what a dirty girl your mother is."

I laughed and said, "From what I remember from last night, I think I might have an idea." I paused and winked as I said, "Watersports?"

We both laughed and she said, "I wasn't sure you picked up on that. You didn't seem to react at all when I said it."

"I certainly did hear it and it sounds intriguing. As it's still your birthday, why don't you tell me what you'd like to do, or like us to do, around watersports. Before you start, I've had some thoughts about it in the past, and up to a point I'm happy to try this out with you." As I spoke Mum had looked down at my now fully erect cock, and she seemed to be lost in thought as I stopped talking. "Uh hum." I continued. "Is there something wrong with my face?"

Mum looked back at me, smiled and then feigned embarrassment. "No darling. Your face is fine. I was just looking at that wonderfully hard cock eyeing me up."

"That's ok then." I said, "So, what about the watersports then?"

Mum thought for a second then asked, "Have you ever wet yourself since you were a little kid?"

"Not that I can remember." I replied.

"Well, I have. It happened after a night out with the girls, just after your dad and I divorced. They were trying to cheer me up. Anyhow we left the club and I decided I would wait till I got home to use the loo. Well I got to the taxi rank and it took ages for taxis to arrive to pick people up. By the time I eventually got my taxi, everyone in the queue must have known that I was bursting for a pee. Anyway I managed to get home with only the slightest of leaks and hurried to the front door. It was at this point that I couldn't find my door keys in the bottom of my bag and in my frustration and desperation I peed myself. I had trousers on and after the initial shock of peeing myself I suddenly felt really horny. After eventually getting inside, I went up to the toilet and without taking off my wet trousers and panties I masturbated to a shuddering orgasm."

All I could say was, "Wow." Then I asked, "Is that the only time, or have you done it since?"

"No. I've done it quite a few times. Now and again when I feel horny I drink loads and usually put on three pairs of thick cotton panties and a pair of jogging bottoms then I wait till I can't hold it any more. By this time I'm so horny that just the pee flowing over my clit stimulates me, then sometimes even before I've finished peeing I've usually got my hand in my knickers and bring myself off."

"Why the three pairs of knickers?"

"They soak up my pee and allow it to stay in contact with my body, so it doesn't really get to a point where it gets all cold. It just maintains the warm, wet feeling as long as possible."

I was considering the possibilities and visualising Mum hopping from leg to leg trying to avoid peeing herself, and failing. I also realised that despite what she had described I was quite aroused at the idea of Mum peeing herself, me watching her do it and finally doing it myself. "I'd like to give it a try, but I don't really have any clothes with me."

Mum leaned forward and kissed me, gave my cock a quick pump and said, "I've got something you can put on." She jumped off the bed, and after going to her wardrobe and her chest of drawers, she came back with a pile of her thick cotton panties and two pairs of joggers. She handed me the larger pair of joggers and three pairs of panties.

"Thanks." I said. "Am I supposed to be a perv and put these on?"

"Why not; they're only like your briefs but without a hole."

"Fair point, I suppose."

We both got up and put on the panties and joggers. The panties seemed a little snug after the second pair, and by the time I got the joggers on I felt a little hemmed in. Mum had a smile on her face that looked like the cat that got the cream.

She walked up to me grinning and wrapped her arms around my back. We hugged and kissed and Mum said, "This is so deliciously naughty. I'm looking forward to this." We stayed holding each other and with us both topless, I could feel Mum's rock-hard nipples pressing into my chest. My god, she must be so turned on.

"Have you had a pee since you woke up?" I asked as we separated.

"No darling. I was hoping you'd be up for a bit of 'desperation', so to speak. I thought I'd wait until we had a bit of a chat." Then with another big grin, she added, "It looks as if my darling boy likes to pee his pants with his pissy Mum."

We finished dressing, with me getting a T-shirt and Mum putting on a little strappy top, we went downstairs for breakfast. The first thing she got was a large glass of milk for us both. She then made toast for us both, after which we had coffee, but Mum used her mega breakfast coffee cups that must have held at least half a pint. After finishing our coffee, she went to the cupboard and got two pint glasses and asked if I wanted orange or lemon squash. I said lemon and she filled the glasses to the brim and brought them over.

"Let's take these into the lounge." She said.

As we got up and wandered from the kitchen I asked, "Why so much to drink?"

"Firstly it will speed things up, and secondly it will mean that if we want an encore it won't take too long. Now sit and drink."

I laughed at the term she used and we sat in the lounge and put the television on and watched morning TV.

We talked idly for about 45 minutes when I saw Mum beginning to look a bit uncomfortable.

"Are you bursting to go?"

"Yeah. The pressure is seriously building." She said with a sort of frown on her face.

"I'm busting for a pee as well; shall we go up."

"Oh no. That's not how I get really horny. I will hold it and hold it until I actually pee myself. Then I'll try to stop the flow, then go up to my shower and let it all out, masturbating as I completely pee myself."

"Ok. I'm looking forward to seeing that. Obviously men can't masturbate and pee at the same time, so I'll just watch you, if that's okay."

"Of course it is darling. That's why you're here."

After a few more minutes, Mum got up and started pacing around the lounge. She was clamping her thighs together and pushing her hand between her legs to try to hold off peeing herself.

She held her hand out to me and said, "Come with me. Let's go upstairs, I want to check my computer."

I took her hand and followed her upstairs. I was really getting desperate myself so I decided not to engage in any physical contact. I followed her into her study and she switched her PC on.

"If you're into a bit of watersports you might be interested in a couple of websites I know about." All the time she was saying this she was hopping from one leg to the other. Constantly moving to try to hold herself together.

Before Mum even got the PC fired up she let out a sudden squeal, turned to face me and removing her hands from her crotch I could see a damp patch appear. I suddenly found I had a serious hard on, but was still suffering from the pain of such a full bladder. In the meantime, she had this funny expression on her face as she tried to stem the flow.

Suddenly she seemed to relax a little and smiled at me and said "Oh dear, I seemed to have pissed myself." She had now put her hands back to her now damp crotch and resumed the 'pee dance'.

I could feel my cock shrinking as the pain increased and all of a sudden I lost control and started peeing myself. It seemed that I pissed for a good few seconds before I was able to try to stem the flow, but also there was only a small damp patch to show that I'd succumbed. Mum saw it and through her gritted teeth she smiled and said, "My baby's wet my panties."

I managed to stem the flow with the damp patch spreading across the front of my crotch and down between my legs. The sensation was just warm and oddly pleasant because of the warmth of the pee and with the three pairs of panties on it stayed warm against my body. I looked at Mum and said, "It feels good actually. It isn't how I thought it would be."

She smiled and said, "Now we've both been dirty little kids and peed our pants let's go and finish this off.

We went into her bathroom and walked into the shower. There was enough room for us both and Mum said, "I'll go first and you can watch then you can go after."

I nodded and Mum leaned against the wall and then relaxed. The damp patch became a very wet patch and it extended out towards her hips and down the inside of her legs. With the pee still flowing Mum began rubbing her pussy frantically and looked straight at me. I looked at her eyes and then her crotch, wanting to see her face when she came and wanting to watch the frantic activity at her pussy.

She began to pant and gasp and with a sudden, "Ooooooh", she gave a little shudder and with a final gasp, began to recover and stood up.

"Oh god, that was so horny. I must have pissed gallons and it was so horny with you watching me."

Mum walked over to me and ran her hand across my damp crotch, and then looking up and kissing me briefly, she whispered in my ear, "Your turn baby. Pee for Mum."

I didn't need asking twice. With her still gently running her hand over my cock, I let myself relax and the warmth of my fresh pee spread around crotch. I could feel my pee expanding down my legs and feel it dripping onto my feet. I seemed to pee forever but the more I pissed the better the feeling became as my bladder contracted back to a more sensible size. Eventually my stream slowed then stopped.

"Crikey, that feels really good. I'm not sure its arousing, like it is for you, but the warmth and sensation of finally emptying such a full bladder is something I'll want to repeat. Mum, you've turned me into a dirty little pisser."

She smiled and then very seductively said, "That's good, because I've got another little treat for you in about an hour or so. Now let's get out of these wet clothes, have a quick shower and then have some lunch.

After showering together, we both dressed in jeans and a T-shirt and had some lunch. We chatted about the morning's activities both looking forward to doing it again. Through lunch Mum made sure we both drank plenty with the mega coffee cups out again and plenty more squash each.

We finished lunch and by that time, with all the liquid we drank in the morning and the top up at lunchtime we were both in need of another good pee.

"I need the loo again." I said to Mum.

"Me too. Come with me, I have a little surprise for you. Hopefully it won't freak you out."

"What is it?" I asked quickly.

As we got to our feet Mum kissed me then said, "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you; now would it?"

She led me upstairs and into her spare bedroom. The bed wasn't made but had a big thick cover on the mattress. Mum got a pile of towels out of the wardrobe and laid them out over the bed. There were about seven or eight beach towels. She then asked me to lay on the towels, on my back.

I looked at her curiously, and she smiled and said, "I wouldn't do anything I thought you'd hate. I know you're going to love this. You do trust your mother don't you?"

After pausing looking at the excited impish grin on Mum's face I thought "why not." So I jumped on the bed and lay on the pile of towels. Mum jumped up and straddled my lap and brought her face down to mine. We kissed passionately with our tongues waging a war to win the space in our mouths. All of a sudden my lap started feeling warm, a little like when I pissed earlier and I broke our kiss and looked at her.

She started giggling and said, "Oops. I appear to have pissed myself again. Not only that I think I've got my handsome son wet as well."

I just got this enormous hard-on. It was so quick that Mum said, "I can feel your cock getting hard." She laughed out loud and said, "I knew you'd love this."

She ground her crotch into mine until she finished peeing, and then sat up grinning from ear to ear.

"Come on move your arse. I want to get on the bottom now."

It was at this point that I nearly creamed in my pants. It was one of the most debase things one individual can do to another but here was Mum begging me to pee on her. Mind you having had her do it to me I have to say, for me at least, it was a real turn on.

I got up and surveyed the damage with the bottom of my T-shirt and all around the top of my jeans soaking wet. I looked at Mum and her wet patch seemed to be confined to her crotch and just the top of her legs and arse.

She quickly replaced me on the towels and beckoned me down on top of her. I sat astride her and got comfortable.

As she opened her mouth to speak, she felt my pee soaking into her jeans and warming her crotch. She just closed her eyes and relaxed back down. I leaned down to her and kissed her. I also lifted one hand and tweaked her left nipple through her T-shirt. She groaned with pleasure as we continued to kiss, and I finally pulled away from her once I was empty.

She looked me in the eye and said, "Thank you darling for making this new experience so enjoyable."

I stopped, taking in her words and after what seemed like an age, and significantly shocked, I said, "You mean you've never done this before?"

She laughed her reply, "What do you think I am some kind of pervert?"

Well, that was it. I just fell about in hysterics at her comment. She also began laughing uncontrollably and it took us a good 10 minutes or so to eventually calm down.

Having reclaimed my composure, I told her, "I thought you'd done this many times before. The way you got the towels out; the fact that you have what looks like a waterproof cover on the spare bed. It looked like this was a regular activity, though I did wonder who you might have done it with."

"No baby, it was a first; peeing on someone and having them pee on me." Then she added, "It's like we lost our peeing virginity to each other."

We both laughed again until Mum got a more serious look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, there is one more thing I'd like to try, if you don't mind helping me."

"What's that?"

"We're both going to want to pee again in about an hour and I wondered if you would just pee over me in the shower, with us both naked."

I looked at her and considered the request. The thing that struck me was imagining my Mum with her legs spread wide open then letting go with a strong stream. With that picture in my mind I smiled at her and replied, "As long as you'll pee on me."

We kissed, grabbed the towels and ran into Mum's shower for the second time today, then peeled our wet clothes off. Mum got all practical and used the shower to rinse a lot of our pee from the towels and our clothes. We cleaned ourselves up and Mum got all the clothes into a plastic basket ready to take downstairs.

"Why don't we just stay naked until round 3? Otherwise at this rate I'm going to run out of clothes." I said as we left the bathroom.

"Okay, but I need something on my feet if I'm going to be in the kitchen sorting all this washing out. Pick some shoes for me Hun. They're in that wardrobe." She pointed to one of her wardrobes.

I looked in to find a seriously large number of shoes of all kinds on a large number of shoe racks, but not only that, behind the racks were what looked like boxes and boxes of new shoes as well.

"Bloody hell!" I exclaimed. "Are you the distribution centre for Jimmy Choo or something?"

Mum giggled and shouted back as she went downstairs, "I like to have a shoe for every occasion."

"She's not joking," I thought to myself, "a pair for breakfast, a pair for lunch, a pair for dinner..."

Anyhow, I found a pair of pink slippers, with a furry toe strap, no backs and a small raised heel. "Perfect." I thought, and then took them downstairs and handed them to Mum.

"Thank you Babe." she said as she slipped her feet into them.

I sat at the breakfast bar and watched as she moved around the kitchen. She seemed at home naked and every so often she would look over at me and smile. We didn't say much but I thought there were very few women in this world under forty that wouldn't die for a body like hers.

Her legs were sleek and well-toned, with a slightly thicker thigh, giving her an athletic look. There was only the slightest hint of cellulite, which would go unnoticed except under the closest examination. Her rear was in good order with a little bit of movement as she moved, but it was still fairly taught with no obvious hint of any move south. Her stomach had a bit of a swell to it, but this could be attributed more to her athletic build than fat. There were no creases across it just a fullness that you knew was mostly muscular and firm. Her back was spotless and her shoulders broad, for a woman; mainly due to a life spent playing sport, and in particular, swimming. Her breasts were perfect, I know I'm biased, a D cup, I think, with perfectly proportioned areola and nipples. As I said earlier they are still fairly firm with only a hint of sag to them. The sag is less noticeable due to the positioning of her nipples being 'front and centre' they help give the illusion of youthful and firm breasts.

Her face glows with energy and her features have been likened to Kim Basinger on more than one occasion. If I hadn't been her son I think I would have gone to the ends of the earth to have her as mine. Thinking of that, I must be the luckiest man in the world. Not only do I have the sexiest woman in the world as my mother, but I also have the sexiest woman in the world as my lover. There aren't too many men that can say that.

I then wandered off into one of those warm fuzzy places in my mind just enjoying the view and imagining the things I might do to and with Mum. I must have been well off with the fairies when I was suddenly yanked back to the here and now.

"Anybody home?" she asked from across the kitchen.

I sort of jumped and said, "Sorry. I was deep in thought."

"Nice thoughts I hope."

"I was just thinking how absolutely beautiful you are, and how fit and sexy your body is."