Mum's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She actually blushed at this, and came over to me and kissed me so lovingly. "Thank you Darling. I am so lucky to have a man like you to look after me and be with me when you can. As much as we've had a lot of very naughty fun today, which I have totally enjoyed, the love we shared last night was the most fulfilling of my life. I don't think anyone other than a woman's son can give that kind of love and there should be a law that states all women must experience it. If they did the world would be a place full of love." She kissed me again and then looked at me for a short moment with that little impish grin she has slowly forming on her lips.

"Anyway," she continued, "I don't know about you, but I need a pee."

I realised that I also could happily empty my bladder again and we both eagerly headed back upstairs to the shower.

Mum slipped her slippers off at the bathroom door and we walked into her shower.

"Do you want to pee first or second?" I asked.

"You choose." she replied.

"It's your fetish." I said.

"Okay. I'll pee on you first. How shall we do this?"

I went over to a shelf in the corner of the shower and moved the toiletries and beckoned Mum to sit on it.

"Open your legs wide and spread your lips so they're wide open."

Mum sat down and got herself in position and as she finished spreading her labia displaying her vaginal entrance, she looked at me and winked and said, "Kinky!"

"Just do it over my body. I'm not sure I'm up for the old piss drinking stuff."

"That's good." she replied. "Me neither."

She adjusted herself to get sort of comfortable and then with a "Here it comes," she started to spray all over my chest and abdomen. She tried to direct the stream and managed to get it to hit my rapidly hardening cock a couple of times. The flow slowly ebbed and she gave her pussy a wipe with her hand and smiled at me.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"It was sort of erotic and fun but it was watching the pee come out that I found most arousing. The fact that it was spraying onto me was less important."

"Okay, maybe not for you. However, if I don't get peed on soon I'm going to cream myself. I'm so turned on at the thought of you peeing on me. I just want your pee on my body."

"Do you want to hold my cock?"

"That's a good idea."

I walked forward and Mum stayed in roughly the same position then reached and took hold of my semi hard cock. She aimed it roughly at her pussy then nodded to me she was ready.

I started to pee and the stream hit her between the legs. She adjusted the stream and got her pussy full on. She then raised my cock and sprayed around her stomach and her tits then as I felt the stream weaken I shuffled forward and finished dribbling right onto her pussy.

By the time I was finished Mum was seriously aroused and began frigging her clit. She was moaning and panting and then she looked at me and said, "Would you fuck me please lover?"

"Turn around; I want to take you from behind."

She jumped up and spread her legs bent over resting one elbow on the shelf she'd just left. Her other hand was between her legs still frigging her clit and with my now fully hard cock I moved in and slid into her sopping wet pussy. There was no finesse; this was a full on, honest to goodness fuck. No passion, just physical lust and I just pounded her.

Mum came first and screamed her way through her orgasm. I was near but it would take a little while longer.

Suddenly Mum turned towards me, "Let me finish you off baby, I'd like you to cum all over me."

I pulled out and Mum knelt down in front of me with my cock right in front of her face, and she started to pump my cock.

It only took a minute or so then I was climbing the ladder to pumping my cum. Mum felt my cock start to swell and stiffen more, and then started encouraging me. "Cum for Mummy, baby. Shoot that dirty jizz all over me. Cover my face and tits and make me your slutty, dirty Mummy."

At this point I lost it and started shooting. The first rope hit her square in the mouth. Mum rose up and tried to get her tits with the second but it hit high on her chest. She put her face to my cock for the next and it went up her face, and forehead and some into her hair and then finally she opened her mouth and the last small ropes landed on her tongue.

Mum was in heaven and wiped all the cum around her mouth into it and swallowed, repeating this until she'd cleaned as much of my cum from her face as she could. The glob of cum on her chest she smeared around her tits and over her nipples and when she was finally done she finished by giving the head of my cock a quick suck to get the last drops of cum.

She turned the shower on and got under the spray then opened her arms for me to join her. We hugged and kissed in the spray with her not wanting to let go. She didn't seem to want to talk so I just held and kissed her. She just seemed to need close bodily contact. My left thigh was between her legs and she was stimulating herself against my thigh. I suddenly felt her starting to tremble and held her more tightly. She increased the speed and pressure of her clit and the more I held her the more she trembled until suddenly with a gasp and a long low primeval growl she shook violently in my arms and her legs gave way.

I held her up and to my body kissing her shoulders and cheek. Eventually I felt her take her own weight again and I allowed her to stand.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"I think so." she replied a little shakily.

"That was the biggest orgasm I've ever seen any woman have."

"Oh my beautiful baby, you probably don't know the half of it. I feel a little embarrassed, to be honest, because I completely lost control. I have never cum so hard in my life.

I lifted her chin and kissed her tenderly. Then I said, "There's no reason to be embarrassed. I'm honoured that I was able to help you have such intense pleasure.

Mum finally regained her composure and we spent an age washing, massaging and caressing each other. In the end finishing, we dried each other and then went back into her bedroom. She slipped back into her slippers then got two large, white towelling dressing gowns from one of her wardrobes. She gave one to me and we wrapped ourselves in the thick fluffiness of the garments.

We went back downstairs and listening to some music we cuddled together on the sofa. The rest of the afternoon and evening we spent in the warmth of each other's embrace. I made a light evening meal then we finally went to bed.

We were holding each other in bed, and we made love. This was truly making love. It was an extension of the total love between a mother and a son manifesting itself in an intense and tender sexual act.

Just before she went to sleep Mum kissed me goodnight and thanked me for her second birthday. I smiled to myself, wrapped my arms around her and went to sleep wondering how all this will end. At that moment I really didn't know how I was going to be able to tear myself away from this absolutely beautiful woman. But I also knew that that time was rapidly approaching where I would have to.

----------------

The following morning arrived and I woke again to find Mum just watching as I slept.

"Good morning Lover." she said as my eyes opened.

"Good morning Gorgeous." I replied.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I enjoyed the touch of her lips on mine and allowed her to extend the kiss as she wished.

As we parted I noticed tears had formed in her eyes. "What's the matter?" I asked reaching up and wiping a tear from her cheek.

"I'm just being silly. I think I'm going to miss having my son at home; not to mention my fuck buddy." she said with a smile that didn't completely replace the sadness that was still obviously there.

"Well, your son will only be a phone call away and I'm sure that your fuck buddy would want to visit and play far more frequently than has happened in the past. Anyway, there's no reason why you and your fuck buddy can't engage in a bit of phone or video sex in the times between visits."

A smile appeared on her face and she said, "You might be right. But it means that the phone or video call will need to be private because, as you know, I can be a bit naughty and dirty when the mood takes me."

I smiled broadly and replied, "You naughty or dirty? Never." I said jokingly.

We laughed.

We began to kiss and we became aroused and this resulted in Mum and I having sex again, for the last time on this visit. It was a session of lovemaking, more tender and passionate than lustful. At the end we cuddled together for a while, dozed until mid-morning, before we finally got up, showered together and dressed.

Mum went downstairs and made some lunch while I packed my bags ready to head home. It would have been nice to stay for the rest of the day, but I had to get a flight the following day.

We sat downstairs and ate lunch together. Mum was a little subdued and we just discussed normal practical things. The subject mainly directed at when my next visit could take place. It was obvious to me that this weekend and the changes in the relationship between us was having a major impact on Mum.

After eating we sat down and discussed how she would cope and what we could do. I promised that I would make sure I spoke with her more regularly and I would come and visit her more frequently. I also invited her to come and stay with me more often in London, where we could go and see a show or two and just enjoy some good food.

The time had come and I put my bags in the car. I came back to the front door and hugged Mum.

"Jimmy, I wish you could stay just a little longer, just for one more fuck, but I know you need to get going." she said.

I smiled and responded, "You don't know how tempting that offer is Mum, but I have to get ready for my trip tomorrow."

"Will you be staying with Sonja in Moscow?"

I felt a hint of jealousy in Mum's question. "Yes, but you know that fuck buddies don't get jealous don't you. Although there is one very special woman that will always be more than a fuck buddy to me. I love you Mum, not just as my mother but also as a woman. You have given something to me that is way beyond my wildest dreams and to know that not only will you be there as my mother when I need you, but also as a lover means more than I am able to express. So, please don't be jealous of my other 3 ladies, just consider that they are there to keep me in shape and in practice for when I come and spend time with the woman I will always love and want to be with."

Tears began to run down her cheeks and she said, "I'll miss you and perhaps I will feel a little jealous but I know how you feel and I only wish we could have got to this place in our relationship years ago. If you learn any new Russian tricks from Sonja remember to try them out on me when you come back. You know I'm always open to something new and a little naughty."

I kissed the tears away on each of her cheeks and then kissed her lightly on the lips and replied, "Of course I will, and you don't need to remind me how dirty you can be."

"I'm gonna miss you Jimmy,"

"I'm going to miss you too Mum. I'm also going to miss the aquatic activities we've indulged in. You have been an inspiration." I replied with a big grin on my face.

She actually blushed and smiled and said, "I can't wait till the next time. But you'd better get going or you'll get caught in traffic."

I took her in my arms and hugged her one final time. We kissed and I got into my car and with a final wave out of the window as I left I headed back home away from the most exhilarating and life changing weekend of my life.

----------------

It was the beginning of what turned out to be a ten-year physical relationship with my mother until I met and settled down with Allison, who became my wife and soulmate. I trusted her without question and I told her about the relationship I had with my mother before we actually married. What was surprising to me was that she wasn't disgusted or critical, she listened to what I had to say and seemed to accept it as something that happened before her life with me. In the end she said that the physical relationship had to stop, but she understood how special it was for us. Despite Alli taking away Mum's fuck buddy they actually became very close, with Mum never questioning Alli's decision; even going as far as agreeing with it. That was how it remained until we eventually lost Mum at the ripe old age of 92.