Mum's Friend

Story Info
Mum's friend has too much to drink at her party.
1.8k words
4.16
95.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LG87
LG87
1 Followers

I'm 19 and live at home with my Mum. Her and my Dad divorced when I was younger and so it's just me and her in the house. She has these regular parties where she will invite a few of her friends over so they can get blind drunk. Usually I'm not in when she has them, or I just stay upstairs out of the way.

The party I'm going to tell you about I was at home. Mum had told me she was going to be having the party and asked me to stay upstairs. This was fine by me, I'd just get a few cans of beer and watch a film or something.

On the night of the party I was already upstairs drinking my first can of beer and reading a magazine when I heard loud voices laughing and talking outside. Curious to see who my Mum had invited, I had a look out the window. Coming down the drive were Pam and Sally, two of my Mum's friends around her own age, 45. But there was also her friend Sarah, who looks to be around 27.

Sarah is absolutely stunning. I have seen her around quite a few times, picking her kids up from school and things like that. She lives down the road from us in a big house with expensive cars and a rich husband. She has long blonde hair, a petite body that is in great shape after a couple of kids and I knew from hearing my Mum on the phone that she'd had a boob job.

I looked at her as she walked down our drive. She looked beautiful all dressed up with all her make-up on. She wore a tight fitting white top that had no straps which clung to her gorgeous body and stopped just below her belly-button, showing off her flat stomach, and a little black skirt that stopped mid-way down her thighs, showing off her great legs. I lay back down on my bed thinking of how good Sarah looked as I opened another can.

I could now hear the voices of the four women coming from inside my house, laughing and joking. I listened for a bit but couldn't really hear what they were saying so I put on a DVD and started to watch it.

As the credits started rolling up on the film two hours later I again listened for their voices. They were still laughing and talking. I thought again about Sarah, fantasising about her. I stroked my slowly hardening cock through my trousers. 'I'd love to fuck her,' I thought. I put my hand inside my trousers and carried on playing with my cock. There was something about playing with my cock while Sarah was in the house that turned me on even more.

I was rock hard now, pulling on my cock and stroking it. Then I froze, someone was coming up the stairs. I quickly pushed my cock back into my trousers and sat up on my bed. The door opened slowly and Sarah poked her head in. I could tell she was drunk, her eyes seemed a little out of focus.

"Oh hi Marcus, I didn't know you were in" she said, "I was just looking for the toilet up here. Pam's been on the one downstairs for a while, hehe."

Wow, I didn't know she knew my name, I could feel myself going red, "Erm.. Hi Sarah," I said still very aware of my hard cock in my trousers, "The toilet's just across the landing."

"Thanks babe."

And with one last glance at me and a smile she left my room. I was so embarrassed. Had she noticed how red I was, or worse the bulge in my trousers? My cock was slowly shrinking now, along with any hopes and fantasies of ever being with Sarah. I lay back down on my bed and heard Sarah flush the chain and head off back downstairs and she was greeted by more laughter.

I closed my eyes, thinking of the conversation I'd just had with Sarah, 'Thanks babe' she had said. Maybe she did like me. I smiled and rolled over trying to get to sleep.

"Marcus!"

"MARCUS!"

I woke up. My Mum was shouting me from downstairs. I got up and headed downstairs. Looking around I saw there were empty bottles of wine and beer all over the place: the women had drunk a lot of alcohol. I walked into the kitchen where the four women were now. Pam and Sally were sitting at the table laughing and my Mum was crouched over Sarah who was lying on the floor apparently unconscious.

"Marcus," my Mum said, "Sarah has overdone it as usual with the drink. We usually just leave her as she falls, but seeing as you're here, you could carry her up to the spare bedroom."

"I still think we should play some tricks on her like last time," giggled Sally.

"There's no point," Pam said, "She never wakes up, like last time she didn't wake up when we covered her in shaving foam. I doubt she'd wake up whatever we did to her."

"Come on Marcus take her upstairs, we're too drunk to do it," my Mum said.

I walked over and my Mum helped to stand Sarah up, she was as floppy as a rag doll.

"Are you sure she's ok?" I asked.

"She's fine, she just needs some sleep," my Mum answered.

I picked her up and started walked with her to the stairs. My Mum, Sally and Pam were soon laughing again. I carried Sarah upstairs and into the spare bedroom. I turned on the light and lay Sarah on her back on the bed. I looked her up and down, admiring her body, her nipples poking through her top.

My cock slowly hardening again as I looked at her, I moved round to peek up her skirt. Her skirt was riding quite high because of the way she lay. I glanced up it and saw her white knickers, my cock real hard now. I put my hand down my trousers and started to play with it again. I wondered if I dared to touch her, Pam had said she doubted whether she would wake up whatever they did to her.

I slowly reached out towards her left tit, my finger tips grazed against it, Sarah didn't move. I placed my hand on her tit and squeezed it gently, it felt very nice, it was the first time I'd ever felt a fake tit. I looked at Sarah's face and brushed her hair off it with my hand, she's so pretty. I stroked my finger down her chest, to her cleavage. I hooked my finger in her top, and slowly pulled it down. Gently I pulled the top down to expose her tits. They were beautiful, perfect in my eyes. I stroked them gently, running my thumbs over her nipples.

"Mmmmm, Marcus..."

I jumped back and looked at her face, her eyes were closed, what did that mean? Did she know what I was doing?! Maybe she wanted me to carry on. I watched her for a bit more, her tits still uncovered rising and falling gently with her breathing. I decided to carry on a little more. I reached down again, gently squeezing both of her tits, my cock so hard, I lent in and licked one of her hard, perfect nipples. I licked around it and sucked on it slowly, gently nibbling it. Sarah's breathing got slightly faster as I did this.

I wanted more, so I reached down to her skirt, which I pulled up slowly to show her white knickers. I listened for the voices downstairs, they were still there. I leaned over again and this time took hold of the sides of her knickers and slowly pulled them down. They revealed her gorgeous pussy, shaved neatly, leaving just a little strip of dark pubic hair above her slit. I could not take my eyes off it, and to my shock it was glistening with her pussy juices.

I ran my finger gently along her slit a few times, then I slowly pushed my finger-tip into her. She was so warm and wet but I didn't dare push my finger in any deeper. I took my finger away and sucked it, tasting her juices. Now I slid down my trousers and boxer shorts to my ankles, my cock standing hard and erect as I let them fall. I clasped my cock and started to slowly wank over Sarah. My eyes struggling to take in all of her beauty.

I looked down at my hard cock and saw that my bell end was glistening with my pre-cum. I looked back at Sarah, at her face, at her lips, slightly open with her dark red lip-stick on.

I moved towards her head which was slightly tilted towards me and leaned against the bed with my thighs while I pushed my hips forward. Slowly I guided my cock towards her lips. I rubbed my bell end against her lips gently, smearing my pre-cum over her them. Her lips now shining with my pre-cum I pushed my cock a little harder at her mouth, which opened slightly more, my bell end touching her front teeth. I pulled my cock away from her mouth her lips shining with pre-cum. I bent in and kissed her on her lips.

My cock so hard now and close to cumming, I stood up and wanked furiously over her, imagining myself fucking that wonderful pussy. Before I knew it I was going to cum, I pulled back hard one last time on my swelled cock and I exploded, cum bursting from my hard cock, the first shot sprayed across her tits, the second hit her chin and neck, the third again on her face, catching her cheek and mouth.

I stood there holding my cock, cum still drizzling out, some landing on her arm, and some on the bed. I looked down on her, she was covered in my warm white cum. It was a great sight for me, but how would I explain this if my mum came upstairs? Or when Sarah woke? I pulled up my boxer shorts and trousers and quickly but silently ran to the bathroom, I unrolled a lot of toilet paper and ran back to the room with the intention of wiping my cum off Sarah. As I entered and looked at Sarah, she was sitting up, still with her tits and pussy still showing, still covered in my cum. She licked my cum off her lips.

"That was very exciting Marcus," she said.

"How.. How long have you.. er.. " I stammered.

"I enjoyed it all Marcus, but don't worry, it can be our little secret," she said with a smile, holding her hand out for the toilet paper, "Maybe we can do it again sometime."

LG87
LG87
1 Followers