Mum's Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Paul kissed Jo. She looked stunning. Jo was showing so much cleavage. Jo whispered to Paul, "To be honest I am happy he is away. I didn't have a good life with him."

Debbie came into the lounge. She looked beautiful. Both Debbie and Jo knew how to dress. It was now twenty-five past seven. They left for the restaurant. Paul walked with Jill. He put his arm around her and cupped her breast. The nipple was hard. He played with it until they arrived at the restaurant. Jill whispered to Paul, "Do that to me on the way home. You made me cum. I want you tonight."

They kissed then went into the restaurant. Jill sat on Paul's left. Jo sat opposite him with Debbie to his right. During the meal, Debbie said, "I was thinking Paul, do you have any space at the Center where you could create an Auction House?"

Paul replied, "I have now. Six months ago I bought a company which was providing props to television companies and theatres. It is a good business. Three months ago I purchased a vast warehouse next door to the Center. I should have said that my Pension Fund bought the warehouse. We do a lot of house clearances for lawyers and people wanting estates settled. A lot of students buy furniture for their flats from us. We have the space and storage for an Auction House. I would need to look for staff as I wouldn't do general sales, I would only auction Antiques and Collectables."

Jill said, "That sounds like good accounting. Hiring props out sounds fantastic."

Paul replied, "I always paid a lot of attention to my Accountancy lectures at University. The props are a fascinating business."

Jill smiled then blew Paul a kiss. Paul felt Jill's leg pressing against his. After Paul had finished his main course, he excused himself. In the restroom, Paul took his Viagra. When he returned to the table, only Debbie was there. Debbie said, "Jill likes you. I think when we get home I'll look after Jo. Spend the night with her. She is very nervous as she has never had a man before. She has had a lot of women."

They walked home. Paul cupped Jill's breast and played with her nipple. Jill said, "This is a big step for me. I have wanted this since I was a teenager but never found a man that I wanted to do it with. Paul, I want to do it with you."

They kissed passionately for several minutes then walked to the house. Debbie and Jo were already in the lounge. Paul went to the kitchen and got a bottle of Champagne, two glasses and a wine cooler. Then he and Jill went upstairs. In Paul's bedroom, they kissed again. Then Paul undressed Jill. He left her with a crotchless bodysuit and self-supporting stockings. He then took her beautiful breasts out of the bodysuit. Paul then undressed. His cock was semi-hard but still looked impressive.

Paul then started to play and suck Jill's nipples. Jill put her hand on Paul's cock and began to play with it. She had a very gentle touch. Paul put his hand between Jill's legs. Jill opened her legs for him. Paul slid two fingers inside her wet pussy. Paul felt Jill's clit. It was big. There was plenty of clit to suck. Paul's cock was getting harder. Paul placed Jill on his bed and went down on her. Jill then put Paul's cock into her mouth. Her tongue and lips were everywhere. Jill said, "This is the first cock I have ever had either in my mouth or pussy. It feels beautiful."

Paul then started sucking Jill's clit; he soon had his full hand with all his fingertips pressed together in a cone shape sliding in and out of Jill's pussy. Jill was enjoying it as she pushed her pussy against Paul's fist. Jill was now taking Paul's full length in her mouth. Jill was gripping Paul's fist with a lot of force. It felt good. They kept this going for ten minutes then Paul lay on the bed and said, "I think we are both ready. You go on top then you can control the pace of the ride."

Jill smiled and nodded then kissed Paul. She squatted over his cock and rubbed the tip of Paul's cock against her clit. Jill did this for several minutes. She then slid half of his length inside her. Jill was gripping him tightly, and with every thrust, she was taking a little more of him. Soon she was taking all of him and was riding him with an incredible rhythm. Paul was rubbing Jill's clit with two fingers, and his other hand was playing with her tits. Jill had cum many times. After twenty-five minutes Paul exploded inside her. Jill gripped Paul's cock and said, "That was wonderful. I never thought it would be this good. I felt you squirt inside me."

They kissed and cuddled for several minutes then Paul opened the Champagne. They both sat on the sofa naked. Paul said, "I enjoyed that. You have a very light touch but very powerful pussy muscles when you grip my cock."

Paul then told Jill that Debbie was not his real mother, but she had adopted him when she was at University. That he was the son of Debbie's best friend, who had died in a car crash when he was six months old. Paul then said Debbie was forty-seven and she wanted a child with him. Paul then said, "I would like to see you too. I'm also sleeping with Jo. Debbie has another few women she wants to introduce me to. Jill, how do you feel about this?"

Jill smiled and replied, "I am forty-four, I would love a child with you. I would love to see you on a regular basis. I understand all about Debbie and her girlfriends; this is the way I've lived for years. Paul, I would love to become part of your life."

She then kissed him. They went back onto the bed. For the next fifty minutes, Paul was everywhere. Paul was in complete control. He ass fucked her which she loved. He then pussy fucked her doggy style. Paul fucked her hard and rough. Jill had never experienced anything like it in her life. Jill said, "That was unbelievable. I love everything you did to me. Your cock is still hard. Let's have a glass of Champagne then I'll make you hard again."

Paul topped up their glasses. Paul said, "If we're going to spend time together is it possible I could help you change your wardrobe. Jill, you have a beautiful body, but you don't show it to its full advantage. I would like you to arouse me when we go out. Tonight Debbie and Jo looked stunning."

Jill smiled then said, "I will do that. I would like to visit the Center with you tomorrow morning. Is that OK with you?"

Paul replied, "No problem. We can spend the day there. I am sure that you will like it."

Jill smiled and said, "Super. There's a woman in town that advises on makeup and hair treatments. She also provides advice on clothing colours. There's a boutique in the city that specialises in risqué numbers. A lot of the girls go there. I will phone in the morning and arrange it. Paul, all my life I have always played things down. I drive a Mini; it is a tuned Cooper S, but there are no badges. I have never wanted to look good for anyone in my life. I want to look good for you. How often will we see each other?"

Paul replied, "I think at least five days a week. I am sure that we are compatible in a lot of ways. In ten days Debbie and I are going to France to buy some wines. I will ask her if you can come with us."

Jill said, "Where in France? I have a house in Champagne. It's years since I was last there but I have a housekeeper who lives in it."

Paul replied, "It's Debbie's birthday, and I suggested that we celebrate in Champagne. I will ask her in the morning, but I will say that I want you to come with us."

Jill bent over and kissed Paul. Jill said, "Thank you; that means a lot to me. Would you like me to wear provocative clothes for you? I have always wanted to be understated, in everything that I do. I could drive any car I want, but I prefer to go around unnoticed. I will change tomorrow. I would not do this for anyone else."

Paul kissed her then cupped one of her breasts. He gently squeezed the nipple then said, "You have a beautiful body. If you do this, then it will arouse me, and I will respond in a very positive manner."

Paul then slipped his hand between Jill's legs. She spread her legs open for him. Paul slid his fingers inside her. Paul asked, "Tell me what you enjoy? Tell me what arouses you? Tell me your fantasies?"

Jill looked at Paul. She took his cock in her hand. She asked, "Would you like to know what the real me enjoys? What makes my cunt wet? Well, everything you did to me tonight. You are the first person that has satisfied me completely. We will get better in bed. I like to talk dirty when I am in bed. I like to be submissive and give pleasure. Now that I know you, I would like to share you in bed with other women. I want to be fucked hard and rough when we are together. When I know I'm with you, I won't wear any panties. I love having my pussy fingered as you are doing this now. I have been to bed with a lot of women, but it was just for clean, casual sex."

"I love Debbie's hotel. The green wrist bracelet is an excellent idea. I could have as many women in a day that I wanted. Apart from Debbie, Jo and perhaps three others, they are the only ones I had what you could call a relationship with. I have never dated anyone in my life. I want to date you, Paul. I will do everything I can to give you pleasure. I have never been on the pill in my life. I want as much semen you can give me in your cunt. No other man will ever get in there."

They kissed passionately for several minutes. Then Jill went down on Paul's cock as Paul fingered Jill's pussy. Paul then turned her around and went into her doggy style. He rubbed her clit and fingered her ass with his other hand. Thirty-five minutes later he came inside her. Paul came out of her throbbing pussy and topped up their glasses.

Jill said, "I have had good orgasms in my life but nothing like this. I'm happy that you will tell Debbie that you want me to come with you. I will make arrangements that we will stay in my house. Paul, it's not a house it's a Chateaux which my grandfather bought in the early nineteen twenties. There are also hundreds of acres of vineyards. I believe that they are the finest vineyards in Champagne. We sell the grape harvest to the leading Champagne Houses. Last year this business made me forty-eight million euros. I have a manager and five employees. You will see it when we go to France."

Paul said, "Wow that's a lot of money. I look forward to seeing this. Jill, when did you lose your virginity?"

Jill smiled and said, "I was twenty, and I was in France for the summer holidays. My father thought this would be good for me. I had a girlfriend from University with me. We shared the same bed. On the second week, we played with each other. Every day we were doing more. My father built a fantastic indoor swimming pool. We would swim nude. We had a lot of fun. We would make each other cum every night. We went to the Chateaux every year until I was thirty-two. My girlfriend married, and I was her bridesmaid. I lived at home with my parents. I worked as my father's PA. It was a busy job. I kept ten secretaries going. We were in finance."

"Over the next days, I will tell you more. Today I have companies that I still own. I have an Insurance company and two banks that I still own. I also have a lot of stocks and shares."

They kissed again then cuddled close together in bed. Five minutes later they were both asleep.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers
12