Mum's Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jill then phoned Serge; she said, "Monsieur Fleury has finished the installation, we are going to make a video, so every aircraft and member of the cabin service will have a DVD of a video showing how to heat and serve the meals. Is it possible you could come to the Chateaux around five-thirty this afternoon just to show me on my own Rational Steamer how to do it? Can I also have four portions of each of the five meals we will be serving just in case I make a mistake when I am serving them."

Serge replied, "No problem, the laundry is just in so I will be wearing spotless whites. Just call me when you need me. Jill, this will be so easy, so don't worry about it."

Thierry, the cameraman, arrived with a makeup artist and a soundman. Jill explained what they wanted them to do. Jill then phoned Serge to say the cameraman had arrived.

Thierry said, "I know what you are trying to do. Madame Gibson, I suggest taking a film of the gates and entrance, then the driveway to the Chateaux, to show the Chateau in all its glory. Then we shoot in the kitchen. The buildup would set the video up completely. How many DVDs will you require?"

Jill replied, 'I would say two thousand five hundred."

Serge arrived then he went into the kitchen where he heated the five main courses then plated them. Jill then did the same, and she was perfect.

Thierry said, "This is no problem, my sound and lighting man will now set up. I suggest that my makeup artist works on both of you. I have a drone with me; it is a perfect day so that I will film the entrance, driveway, and the Chateau."

He then left. The sound/lighting man got the kitchen set up. The makeup artist was incredible. She changed the look of Jill's makeup completely. She then suggested that she could look at Jill's clothes as she believed she could make Jill look better. They went upstairs to Jill's wardrobe. Ten minutes later they came down, and Jill looked stunning, Jill was wearing her pearls in three strands which were nestling beautifully between her breasts. Jill asked Claudia, the makeup girl for her mobile number.

Then Claudia started on Serge. Thierry returned then brought out an Apple Laptop and showed Jill and Paul the entrance, driveway, and chateaux. It looked amazing. Thierry asked if there was a Chateaux Gibson crest or artwork with a logo on it.

Jill replied, "Let me go to my father's old desk. I am sure there is some parchment writing paper there which must be thirty years old."

Jill came back three minutes later with two sheets of embossed note paper. Thierry looked at it and said, "Wonderful; it would cost a fortune to have this done today. Madame Gibson, I suggest that this is the logo you use for Chateaux Gibson Champagne, it has so much class."

They then started to film. The first take was Jill speaking; she said without any notes, "Hello, I am Jill Gibson, Chairwoman of Gibson Air. Four days ago, I had the biggest embarrassment of my life. Due to personal circumstances, I had not flown with Gibson Air for over four years. I invited some friends to Chateaux Gibson in Champagne. My Great Grandfather bought the Chateaux just after the first World War."

"My family have always wanted the best for all of our companies. I was embarrassed to be told that the quality of the food that was being served and also the quality of the Champagne was bad. We have managed to turn this around in less than four days. We will now be producing our own Champagne as we own our vineyards in Champagne. The Chateaux is now going to be converted into a top class Hotel."

"I am now going to show you with the assistance of Chef Serge how to heat our new meals in the Aircraft and how to serve the meals decoratively on the plate. We are starting off with five main courses. The menu will be enlarged in the following weeks. I am now giving you my email address. If any member of our staff feels we can improve our service, then please email me."

Then Jill gave a perfect demonstration on heating the meals. Serge joined her to demonstrate how to serve the meals on the plates. It was all done on the first take of each stage. Everyone was watching, they all thought it was an excellent presentation.

Thierry said, "I will now go back to my studio and edit this all together. It is now four thirty. I hope to have it finished by eight. Can I bring it to you for viewing and if you would like any changes?"

Jill replied, "Thierry, we will be in Serge's restaurant at eight. Our table is booked for seven. You can bring it there if you want."

Thierry answered, "I will do that as my apartment is just around the corner from Serge's restaurant. I will also work on the logo. I feel that you will like the DVD. If you give me the all clear, I can have the two thousand five hundred DVDs for you tomorrow, with all the printing for the cases done as well. I will come to Serge's."

Jill said, "Claudia, is excellent. She knew immediately what the best for me was. She also knew what the best clothes for me were. I am going to take her shopping with me before we go back home. Paul, you must come with us as I would love to know what colours are right for you."

Jean said, "I would love to come too as I think what she has done with you Jill is amazing."

Jean asked, "Can we do it on Monday and go to the boutique that Nicole and Colette have recommended?"

Jill replied, "I will message her and ask if Monday morning is good for her."

When they arrived at Serge's restaurant, Thierry was already there. He was sitting in the bar area showing Serge the video. He then played it from the beginning for all to watch. It was unbelievable. It was so professionally done, the film of the gates, entrance, driveway and the chateaux he had Beethoven's "Fur Elise" playing, Jill started to speak. Jill looked stunning; she was totally relaxed, she did get her message across. Serge was fantastic too. Everyone said it was excellent.

Thierry then showed the paperwork he had done for the DVD. It was so professional. He gave Jill two of the DVDs then said, "If you are happy with it I will leave now and start on the production. By one o'clock tomorrow you will have all the DVDs."

Jill replied, "In regards to payment I can pay you by Credit Card or PayPal direct from my Bank Account. If you want cash, you will have to go to Monsieur Paul Le Grand in Epernay."

Thierry answered, "Cash is always King. I will go to Monsieur Le Grand."

Jill replied, "How much do you want in total so that I can advise him?"

Thierry answered, "For everything, five thousand euros."

Paul said, "I can give you five thousand euros in cash tomorrow Thierry."

Thierry answered, "That is wonderful, I will bring the invoice with me."

Thierry then left, they then ordered. Paul asked Serge, "Do you have any meals prepared?"

Serge replied, "Yes I have. You can ship thirty-three thousand meals on Monday."

Jill said, "That is wonderful, I am so happy. This is going faster than I thought it would go. By Thursday, our meals will be throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and the far east. Serge, can you do some Chinese dishes as that market is growing, we now have thirty-five planes in China."

Serge replied, "Jill, let me experiment with that. I have a Chinese friend who is an excellent chef. I will let you know after I've spoken with him."

They arrived back at the Chateau. Debbie, Jill and Paul went upstairs with a bottle of Champagne. Paul was fingering both Debbie and Jill's pussies. Both were now kneeling in front of the sofa with their legs open. Both were very wet. Paul had four fingers inside each of them. Both were gripping Paul's fingers. Paul now had two fingers on each of their clits and was rubbing them intensively. Within two minutes they had both cum. Paul said, "Who wants to go first?"

Jill answered, "Do Debbie as I get aroused when I watch you fuck."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers
12