Mum's Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers

May then took Paul's cock and went down on him. Paul got into position and went down on May. May's pussy was wet. Paul Paul started to suck her hard clit as he finger fucked her. May had opened her legs wide and was pushing her pussy against Paul's fingers. Paul was taking some of May's cum and was lubing her ass with it. He could easily now get four fingers inside her ass. May had raised her ass up and was now pushing against the fingers inside her ass. May said, "Ass fuck me. This is the first time in my life that I have ever looked forward to being ass fucked."

Paul turned her around then slid his cock into her pussy. After a few thrusts, he slipped his cock gently inside her ass. Paul soon had a powerful rhythm going. He was rubbing May's clit as he ass fucked her. May was enjoying every thrust Paul was making. After ten minutes Paul pulled out of her throbbing ass and went into her doggy style. May was gripping Paul's cock firmly as he rode her. Fifteen minutes later Paul came. May had lost count of the number of times she had cum. They lay under the covers kissing and cuddling. They were both asleep five minutes later.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,536 Followers
12