Mum's Hairy Pussy

Story Info
Mother and Son are attracted to each other.
2.6k words
4.25
151.3k
124
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers

Jack was in his office when Reception phoned to say that his mum would like a word, Jack told the receptionist to ask her to come to the office and to order two Cappuccinos for them. Mum knocked on the office door, Jack opened the door and was surprised to see that his mum had a new hairstyle and she was blonde now, "Hi mum, you look super, you look gorgeous."

Mum said, "I need to talk to you Jack, I am going to move into the flat across the road, I can't take any more of your father, I should have done this years ago, thanks for the compliment."

The Cappuccinos arrived, and mum sat opposite Jack at his desk, Jack asked, "Mum, would you like something to eat?"

Mum replied, "Not at the moment, I want to check out the flat, how long are you living in your house?"

Jack answered, "I bought the house five years ago, nobody has lived in the flat for five years. All the flats had new double glazing installed four years ago, and a few of the residents have said that it has made a big difference to their heating bills. I will come over with you as I'm sure that it will need a lick of paint before you move in."

Mum replied, "Jack if you have the time, then I would like to have lunch with you as there's a lot that I want to tell you. You will be happy to know that this term is the last term for Robert's school fees, you are the only one that helped, he is going to work in his father's office, I hear that he is good with computers, at least he has a job. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You and I have given him his education, I hope he makes it now in life."

Mum gave Jack the amount, and he wrote a check payable to the school for that amount. They then walked over to the flat and the main bedroom, lounge, bathroom and kitchen needed to be painted, the two spare bedrooms were OK. Mum wanted to move in quickly, Jack suggested that the Hotel painter would start on it tomorrow, it would take a week and mum could stay with him until it was ready.

Over lunch, mum asked Jack if he could store some of the furniture from her house. It was mum's family house where Jack, his two brothers and sister, grew up. The house would be sold, and his father would move in with his sister until the lease ran out on his father's house which he had been renting out.

The family were not close, Jack had gone into the family business when his aunt died who ran the Hotel and the Wine importing company when he was eighteen, he was now twenty-six. Jack also had set up an Antique Centre with over two hundred dealers renting space. Beside the Antique Centre, he was developing an Auction House which would be operational in six weeks.

The next weeks flew in, mum's house was cleared and sold before it went on the market. Jack's had six old classic cars which were in excellent condition. Mum gave them to Jack, he was over the moon. Mum was loving staying with Jack, she was swimming every day at the Hotel's pool and Spa. Every evening they would dine together. Every Thursday, Jack would take as his day off. Jack wasn't dating at the moment but enjoyed eating out to see what the competition was doing. Mum had wanted a new bathroom and kitchen. This was two big jobs, but mum was happy staying with Jack.

He invited mum to join him on Thursdays evening. He asked her on Tuesday when she was in the pool. Jack was impressed with his mum's voluptuous body, she had a beautiful body for her age. Her swimming costume was very tight fitting and showed her camel's toe to perfection. Her sex slit was long and swollen. Jack was aghast when he saw lots of pubic hair coming out of her swimming costume.

Jack left the pool as he had a meeting with the Architect at the Auction House. Jack decided that he didn't want to discuss his mum's hairy pussy to her face, he thought it would be better if he sent her a polite WhatsApp message about her visible pubic hair.

Jack had a good meeting, and it would be finished sooner than expected. He had a coffee with the Architect in the Bistro of the Antique Centre, he was pleased as the Centre was crowded as was the Bistro.

The Architect left, and Jack sent his mum a message, it read, "Hi mum, you looked gorgeous in your swimming costume, I was so proud of you, how many women of your age have a figure like yours? Not many, I did notice that you are showing a lot of pubic hair, I hope that you don't mind me writing this as I would have felt awkward saying this to you. I think at least a little trim would help. I have an excellent razor with five blades that move with the contours of your skin. I also have a shaving gel, alcohol-free with Aloe Vera, which soothes the skin or I also have a shaving oil, which is excellent."

"Another alternative would be to ask Debbie at the Beauty Salon in the Spa to give you a trim or make you smooth there. They also offer a Brazilian waxing which leaves you completely smooth. I leave it up to you. I never thought that I would ever be discussing your pubic hair with you. Can we eat at eight tonight? Love Jack."

Jack then went about his business, he had a very good manageress in the Antique Centre, she had arranged all the staff for the Auction House for the auctioneer, cataloguers and porters. All was going well. He went back to the Hotel, it was now two hours since he sent mum the message, Jack was thinking had he done the right thing?

An hour later as he sat in his office his phone beeped, Jack opened his smartphone with apprehension, he opened mum's message and felt relief, her message read, "Darling, thank you for your good advise, I was thinking exactly the same thing. That was a new swimming costume I was wearing this morning, and it has a much narrower slant which shows my hairy pussy, when I got your message I was still at the Spa and I went to Debbie's Salon, she had a dental appointment and wasn't there. There was a junior girl there called Kim, she told me she had been trained in all ways of hair removal. She was very informative, outlying the difference between shaving and waxing. She told me that depending on my hair growth, I may need to shave every two to three days where with the waxing it could last three to four weeks. She also told me that oral sex is better if your pussy is smooth."

"She told me that Debbie only used the best wax and I opted for a full wax. Kim has a very gentle touch, she's an asset to your Spa. She took me into the treatment room, I took off my trousers and panties. Kim said, 'Wow, you have a hairy pussy, I need to trim your hair before I wax you.' She then trimmed my pussy hair to a quarter of an inch."

"It felt so good. Kim then asked if I would like some numbing cream as it can be painful with a first waxing. I agreed, and she started rubbing cream around my vulva. Her hands were so soft and gentle, I was getting aroused, I was getting wet. Jack, I was surprised that this was happening, it felt so nice."

She then was working around the sensitive area of my pussy lips, she was wearing surgical gloves, and some of the wax had dropped inside my pussy. I felt my big clit against her glove, and I shuddered with pleasure."

"Kim apologised for getting the wax inside my pussy. She pulled her gloves off and put some removal cream on her fingers, she then began to apply it inside my pussy, she then got a hairdryer and at a low temperature aimed the airflow on my pussy as she applied the cream. The warm air was to make the cream dry quickly. Then I orgasmed."

"Kim then finished the waxing, and it was slightly painful. My pussy is so smooth now. It's very sensitive. My pussy has had no attention for so long, but to be honest with you, I am glad I had it done. I made an appointment with Kim for four weeks. I gave her a twenty-pound tip. Kim told me that I can't have sex for twenty-four hours. I laughed and was going to tell her when I last had sex and that she had given me the best orgasm that I have had in years. I will be there at eight for you. If you would like we can meet in your lounge at seven-thirty and have a glass of champagne, would you like that? Love, mum."

Jack replied, "Mum, I'm so happy that you enjoyed having it done, and you even got a little bonus. Seven-thirty is good. If you are swimming tomorrow, let me know, and I'll come over as you looked gorgeous in that swimming costume. Love Jack."

It was now just after six, Jack went home and had a shower, he could hear mum was having a shower too, there were six bedrooms in Jack's house and were all ensuite, in case he needed them if the Hotel was overbooked. He showered then checked his messages, mum had sent him three pictures of her in her tight fitting swimming costume, she looked gorgeous, her camel's toe looked perfect, it was at least seven inches long, her swollen vulva was terrific. Her massive tits looked incredible. There was a full-length mirror in mum's bedroom, and mum had used this to pose for her selfies, Jack could feel his cock hardening and more so when he read mum's message, "It looks and feels so much better, would you like me to wear tight fitting clothing when I'm around you? Do you like my camel's toe? It looks better when my pussy is smooth. I'm dressing now, I'll wear something interesting for you tonight. I have now been here for four weeks, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. As soon as I'm dressed I'll be in the lounge, I will open the champagne as I need it, I'm feeling a little nervous, I love you, mum."

Jack quickly dressed, he was in the lounge first. He went to the fridge, it only contained Wine. Jack put all he needed on a tray then carried it into the lounge. He poured his own glass and sat on the sofa. Jack wondered how this could now progress. He was sexually attracted to his mother. Jack also had the feeling that mum was encouraging him, she was flirting with him when she told she had orgasmed while being waxed. She had asked if he liked her camel's toe? Jack decided to play it by ear.

Jack was on his second glass when mum came in, she looked stunning, her skirt was two inches above her knee, she was wearing three-inch heels. Her blouse was undone to show her beautiful cleavage. Jack stood up, then said, "Mum, you look gorgeous, I love you in heels. Don't be nervous, it's just a mother and son having a meal together, let me pour you some champagne."

They then toasted each other and sat on the sofa together. Mum said, "I feel like I am going out on a date, I have butterflies in my stomach. Today, I realised that I still have needs and urges, I feel so close to you that I wanted to share with you. I've had a horrible marriage, I'm so happy that I am out of it. Can we share a Chateaubriand tonight?"

Jack put his glass on the coffee table then put his hand on mum's neck, as their lips were about to touch, Jack said, "Medium-rare?"

They then kissed in a tender, affectionate way, each tongue exploring the mouth of the other. Both their hands were exploring the other bodies, mum's tit more than filled Jack's hand. Mum's hand had been stroking the outline of Jack's long thick cock, they had been kissing for several minutes then mum said, "Darling, let's go to bed, we can eat later. Your cock feels massive, but you will have to wait until tomorrow before you can go up me, you can finger me tonight, I'm now going to make your cock very hard."

In Jack's bedroom, they both undressed quickly, Jack was awestruck with mum's body, her tits were enormous and didn't sag, her smooth, and swollen sex slit looked terrific. Mum said, "Wow, your cock's massive, your dad was big, but your twice as long and twice as thick."

Mum then went down on Jack as she stroked his erect cock, she continued sucking and licking, she was cupping his balls. Her beautiful lips were now wrapped around her son's massive cock. Her massive tits were swaying in rhythm with her head bobbing up and down. Jack started playing with her massive tits with one hand while his other hand had spread her cunt lips open and out had popped mum's huge clit, it was like a little cock, Jack started to give it a hand job with his thumb and index finger.

Jack continued playing with mum's tits and cunt, her pussy was now so wet. Jack was squeezing her tits harder, she then leaned forward into a position that she could take his full length, the bulbous tip of his cock was banging against the walls of mum's throat. Mum then moved into turbo, her head bobbing faster and faster, every inch of Jack's massive cock was in her mouth and throat.

Jack then exploded on the walls of mum's throat, spurt after spurt of Jack's seed were now in mum's mouth and throat. Mum kept going and sucked until every drop of Jack's cum had been swallowed. Mum then kissed Jack, Jack could taste his cum, it was so sweet. They kissed for a couple of minutes then mum said, "Darling, I loved doing that for you, it feels so nice. Let's stay in tonight, we can order a Chinese takeaway. I would like to move in with you, but it's better that you move in with me as you could convert this house into an annexe of the Hotel."

"Tomorrow we will fuck, I'm so looking forward to having your magnificent cock inside me. At home I want to be your slut, you can fuck me anyway that you want, I'll take it every hole for you. Do you want to fuck mummy's tight ass? Do you want mummy to dress like a slut in the house? I will do it for you."

Jack didn't say anything, he spread his mum's legs open wide and went down and sucked her massive clit as he finger fucked her with three fingers. Mum had strong cunt muscles and was gripping his fingers as he finger fucked her. Mum had a massive body shaking climax several minutes later. When she had composed herself, Jack said, "Mum, I am in France next week buying wine, would you like to come with me?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,542 Followers