Mum's Hairy Pussy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mum Son and Aunt do it Together.
1.8k words
4.45
51.8k
49
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

The restaurant was busy, they were shown to their table mum and aunt May looked gorgeous. They both exuded sex, in the restaurant, both the men and the women were looking at them. They ordered and the waiter told them that there would be a dance this evening, they had an organist/singer that would play music from the eighties.

Jack had ordered a Challis which tasted a lot better than he had expected. The organist started playing, he was excellent, he could sing and was an excellent organist. Jack said, "Aunt May before we leave here tonight, could you get the organist's business card, tell him you have a party coming up and you would love him to play at it. Mum or I can't do as they would see a connection to the hotel."

Aunt May replied, "Jack, you know that I'll do anything for you, I noticed him looking at my tits, I'll flirt with him with body language."

They had their starters, Jack tasted all three of the starters, he and mum always did this, he gave them all five out of ten. Jack asked mum to dance, Take My Breath Away. Mum was dry riding Jack's leg throughout the song, Mum said, "The organist is good, I love your thinking, May will get his card, that I'm sure of. Talk dirty with her, I think it will be a naughty night, ask her if she'll eat my pussy when you are fucking her?"

After the dance the organist took a break, May spoke with him for several minutes then he gave her his card. May came back to the table and said, "He is looking for a residency somewhere, he's very nice, and he is the manager of a musical instrument shop. May gave Jack his card, and he put it into his pocket. Their main course came, Jack gave them five and a half out of ten. The organist started playing again when he did Lady in Red, Jack asked his mum to dance. Mum once again was dry riding his leg, I'm so horny tonight, give May a couple of dances then we can go home for some fun."

Jack asked May to dance, May's face lit up, as she led Jack to the dance floor, May said, "I thought that you were never going to ask."

It was a slow dance, Jack took May in his arms, May pulled him closer to her then like mum, she started to dry ride his leg, May whispered, "You feel so good, when will we go back home?"

Jack whispered back, "Soon, we'll have a couple of dances, then we will go. Do you want me to do you first?"

May said, "Yes, please, I can't wait to have that beauty inside my hungry pussy."

Jack softly said, "When I am fucking you mum would like you to eat her pussy, would you like to do that for her?"

May whispered, "I would love to do that then when you are fucking her, she can eat my cunt, I'm getting so wet thinking about it. There are so many fun things that we can do, I'm into everything but no pain, only pleasure. I loved sucking your cock, it's easily the biggest that I've ever had, it's going to fill my pussy and ass. Let's go after this dance."

Jack whispered, "We'll do that, would you like mum to give you some intense foreplay, I can watch you do it, which will arouse me then when you're ready, the two of you can work on my cock. Would you like that?"

May spoke softly, "I'd fucking love it, I've some lube with me, I was prepared for everything tonight. Will I ask Jo to lube my ass so that you can take my ass virginity tonight?"

Jack whispered, "Yes, do that, mum likes her ass fucked first, she gets massive orgasms from it as the head of my cock stimulates her G-spot. Keep the lube close so you can lube mum's ass, then when I do mum, I'll ass fuck her first."

The dance finished, they went back to their table, mum asked, "Shall we go?"

Jack settled his bill then they left. It was a five-minute walk home, Jack was in the middle with mum on his left and May on his right. He was cupping mum's left tit and May's right tit. Both their nipples were hard. Jack asked, "Mum, when we get home, I would love to watch you getting May ready for me. May has some lube so as well as her pussy, you will need to work on her ass. I just want to sip some champagne and watch you too do it. Then when May is ready, you both can work on my cock and make me really hard, would mummy like to be a good mum and do this for me?"

Mum replied, "Of course mummy will do this for you, she will also do a lot more, baby, keep playing with mummy's tit and she'll cum before we get home."

May said, "I've already cum, I'm so fucking horny tonight, I want to be fucked like a slut tonight, I'm so happy that asshole didn't turn up, I know that I'll have more fun with you two tonight. Jo, do you want to be a slut with me?"

Mum replied, "I'm Jack's slut anyway, Jack likes me to be a slut, we both can be Jack's sluts."

They all stripped off when they got home, Jack went for a bottle of champagne and fresh glasses. Jack sat in an armchair, Jo lay on the floor with her legs wide open, May went down on her put herself in a position that Jo could lick her pussy too. They were both sucking the others clit as they finger fucked the other. They were both enjoying it as they both were moaning with pleasure.

Jo was excellent, both their pussies were squelching, they both were very wet. Jobs said, "May, you're so wet, would you like me to fist you before I lube your ass?"

May answered, "That's a great idea, it will get me ready for Jack's massive cock."

Jo then started to fist May, she was still sucking her clit as she did it. May was pushing her pussy against Jo's mouth then May had a body shaking orgasm. Jo let her compose herself then started lubing May's ass, Jo said, "You have a tight ass, how's it feeling? I now have three fingers inside your ass."

May replied, "It feels good, try and get four fingers inside me then you can lube Jack's cock, it feels so nice with three, but I know that I can take four."

Jo soon had four fingers inside her, May was getting aroused. Jo then lubed Jack's massive, it glistened and looked so impressive. Then Jo said, "May go on all fours, and I'll lie on the floor so you can lick my pussy, Jack can go behind and do you doggy style."

They all got into their positions, Jo had put a couple of cushions to lift her up slightly. Everyone was comfortable as Jack gently pushed his cock inside May's ass. Jack said, " You are losing your ass virginity now, how does it feel?"

Jack full length was inside her, May replied, "I'm good with it if you can go a little faster and deeper, just like that. The tip of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, it feels fucking amazing, Jack, fuck me harder, I can take it."

Jack did as he was asked, he soon had a powerful rhythm going. He was also rubbing May's huge clit as May licked Jo's hot sex slit, within four minutes May had her first vaginally orgasm, she was noisy with it. Jack continued to pound her ass relentlessly, May loved it, so was Jack and Jo, Jo had already cum in May's mouth.

Several minutes later May had her second vaginal orgasm, she was trembling with this one, as it happened she said, "I'm cuming again, this is amazing, keep going, make me cum again, do me harder and deeper, fuck me, I'm your slut."

Jack continued to pound into her, he could feel the warmth of her cum on his fingers as he fingered her hard clit. Her third vaginal orgasm was the strongest orgasm that she had. Her whole body was shaking, Jack pulled out of her ass to allow her to compose herself, it took several minutes for this to happen. May was always saying how good it was and how much she was enjoying it.

Jack then went into her pussy doggy style, May's pussy was so warm and wet, it felt so lovely. May had powerful cunt muscles and was gripping Jack's cock on the crown of his cock on each thrust, it felt so good for Jack. He was now banging into her, she loved it. May said, "This is unbelievably good, you're filling my pussy completely, I have never felt so good with a cock inside me, Jack, I'm falling in love with your cock, please go deeper and faster, fuck me, hard baby."

Jack then raised the tempo, he was still fingering her clit, and May was still licking mum's sex slit. Jack kept on pounding May's pussy, he was doing it faster and harder now, May loved it, Jack started to hit her, hard and deep, they both climaxed within seconds of each other.

Jack pulled out and turned May around, they kissed passionately with affection for several minutes then May said, "Thank you, I loved every second of that, you're an excellent lover, I think that we all will have a lot of fun, let me make your cock hard so that you can fuck your mum."

May went down on Jack's cock, it was quickly rock hard again. Jo had lubed her ass again then when May had finished sucking Jack, she lubed his cock. She then went on all fours, May got onto the cushions Jo had used and spread her legs. As Jack slid inside his mum's ass, Jo said, "I'm so horny, make me cum four times when you ass fuck me, then I'll give you the fuck of your life when you do my pussy, fuck me hard and deep darling, I need it."

Jack quickly got into a powerful rhythm, he was rubbing her clitoris as he pounded into her. Jo was licking May's sex slit, May loved it. Fourteen minutes later, Jo had her fourth vaginal orgasm, she was shaking with the last one. Jack pulled out and waited until his mum had composed herself before he entered her hot wet pussy, he pounded into her passion and the desire to give her pleasure, he knew that this was how she liked it. Then Jo had a massive orgasm, Jack kept pounding her, he shot his load inside a minute later. He pulled out and turned his mum around, she was glowing, her eyes were sparkling, Jo said, "Thanks darling, you gave me all that I wanted and much more, I love you."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers