Mum's Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's back arched as her buttocks lifted from the bed, almost throwing Billy from where his mouth was still clamped tightly, his tongue coated with her goo as Jenny's climax hit.

'Shit baby, that was so good.' Jenny kissed Billy when her orgasm eventually subsided and they were lying together on his bed, side by side under the sheet.

'Are you sure mum?' Billy asked, unsure himself.

'Yes honey,' she whispered. 'I needed to have that release.' Then, suddenly serious, she added, 'Perhaps we shouldn't have gone so far. It was madness... Your father... Your massage... The pills...' Jenny couldn't get the words out. It had been a confusing day of emotional turmoil. Yes, perhaps what she and Billy had done was wrong, a taboo, but it felt so good, so right.

'I don't want to think any more,' Jenny said quietly. 'I just want you inside me.' She pulled her son to her and he, sensing her need again, climbed over her and lay along her body, between her outspread thighs.

Jenny reached down between their bodies and took her son's new erection in her hand. She guided the head to her opening and with a push, Billy slid between her labia and into her welcoming, ripe body.

'Love me baby,' she purred as her son's thick meat delved into her.

'Mum.' Billy murmured as he felt Jenny's heat envelop his pole.

'Shush my baby, just love your mother, love me like the man you've become.'

Jenny began to move her hips gently as a signal to Billy that she needed him to move against her rhythm. He took heed and began to thrust gently in and out against his mother's tightly clasping insides. The fuse of Billy's ardour was lit because of this gentle friction and he began to increase the tempo of his thrusting.

Jenny felt her son move up through several gears and was vocal in her support. 'Yes, that's it honey... Do it faster... Oh yes, fuck me baby... Fuck me...'

Fully fired up now, Billy hooked his mother's legs around his arms so that her cunt was now fully exposed to his pounding prick. He began to grunt like an animal and the sweat beaded on his face and body as his exertion overrode the power of the air conditioning.

The tender terms of endearment and the words of love that had passed between mother and son were now forgotten, blown away in the hot rush of wind that was their passion, their bodies fusing as Billy's pistoning cock blurred with the speed of his thrusting.

Jenny cried out in ecstasy as her son's angling prick rubbed against the folds of skin around her clit, the friction of it pulsing the pleasure through the hard nub of flesh and causing her climax to build.

'Baby, I'm going to come... Oh yes! I'm going to come.' Jenny's cries echoed around the room. The couple's incestuous secret would be well known if she called much louder. Her shouts were curtailed by Billy as he pushed his mouth down hard against hers, kissing her passionately as his mother's orgasm broke over her.

In full control now Billy moved his panting mother so that she was resting on her elbows and knees. Her arse was high in the air, and Billy had no problem at all presenting his cock to her slick cunt from the rear and sliding home.

He fucked his ragged mother from behind, crouched low over her back and his hands under her body, cupping the swaying breasts in his palms. He felt the weight of Jenny's big boobs, savouring the feel of her springy globes as the skin spilled over and between his fingers, her tit flesh too much for him to contain in both hands.

'Oh God, mum.' Billy groaned as her cunt oozed its love juice around the root of his prick. 'I'm going to come,' he continued simply, panting as he shot jet after jet of his seed into his mother's body.

'I can feel it,' Jenny moaned as her son bathed her molten core with his love. Spent, Billy slipped out of his mother's liquid grip and lay along the bed chest heaving, his heart hammering.

Jenny lay alongside her son, both their bodies cooling rapidly as their perspiration was washed in the cool air conditioned room.

Jenny spent that night in her son's bed, and the following days saw the couple continuing to enjoy their moments of forbidden loving whenever the opportunity arose.

Billy's father was given his marching orders soon after the couple began their affair. Jenny found that she had all the emotional love and support she needed from her loving son, and he was well equipped to take care of her physical needs also.

Of course, Billy now had a willing model to pose for him and he took roll after roll of film in the pursuit of immortalising his beautiful mother. Some of the pictures he exhibited quite openly, but his favourite was a nude portrait of Jenny where she was unashamedly showing all her charms to the camera, and of course that photograph was for their eyes only.

12