Mums Relief Ch. 05

Story Info
Perhaps it's better not to share.
2.7k words
4.51
70k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clive522
clive522
85 Followers

There was no way I really wanted to share Mums pussy with anyone, but, there were some things that really got me off, and girl-girl was the main one.

Or in this case Woman-Woman, and two fit and shapely women at that.

June had gone back to her own house after quickly dressing and gazing at both Mums body and lifting the sheet to look at my cock.

I pretended to be asleep and let her take a peek at it with its morning glory rise.

I rolled over in the huge king size bed and flopped my arm over my moms naked body. My arm stretching over her tight nipples which were stood up perky. I massaged them with my forearm and rubbed the side of her neck with my fingers at the same time.

She responded by turning slightly towards me and opened her eyes and kissed me gently on the cheek.

She snuggled up tight into my body and my stiff rock hard cock slipped between her legs and rested on her hot thighs.

"Give me a little while to come round darling," she whispered.

"No worry mom, we can just snooze here for the morning if you wish," I replied.

We did just that.

I lifted the bonnet of the car and propped it up with the metal stay rod while I checked the dipstick. The oil was Ok so I checked the water level while I was there.

"How's it going fella?" said the old guy next door.

"Its going Ok how's it with you?" I said.

"I'm getting a hard on just looking at you bending over the engine son," he said.

"Yeh right," I responded " but not right now eh, I'm just getting the car sorted out for mum and then she's off out."

"Yeh Ok son no problem, I'll have to take a hand crank to it then," he said as he walked away.

"What did he want?" Mum asked as I walked in the house.

"He wanted a hand job again, said he had a massive hard on," and I laughed.

"Silly old git," she spat and kissed me on the cheek "see you later my darling I'll be back about 5.30 or so."

I waved her goodbye and then turned to do the chores in the garden. The gardening was taking longer than I thought possible, but that was due to my considerable distractions.

June shouted over the fence for me to go round if I had a moment.

I went to her side gate and in through the back door. She was in the hall putting a box back into the hall cupboard.

"Hi," she shouted " say, give me a hand would you?"

I helped her push the box back onto the top shelf of the cupboard.

Her tits were loosely bound by a tie fronted cotton top which was 4 sizes too small for her.

They bulged over the top and I put both hands on the exposed top edge of both tits and kissed her on the lips at the same time.

My thumbs turned down into the top of the cotton top and I thumbed her nipples.

She absolutely loved it!

"God you little bastard – take me upstairs and fuck the ass off me will you?" she blurted.

"If you insist June I feel I have a responsibility to obey your commands," I said cheekily.

She dragged me by the hand up the winding staircase and into her bedroom. It took just a few seconds to strip her bare and drop my pants to the ground and see her ready and wet on the bed.

Her mammoth tits jiggled on her chest as she propped herself up on her elbows so she could look at my cock. As I slid my boxers off and my cock sprang out she drew breath. My cock was a darkish pink, even for me it had had more use in the last few days than it had ever had.

Now everyone wanted to get either their hands, mouth or pussy on my cock and who was I to disappoint anyone.

It certainly wasn't going to be Mum or June that were disappointed.

She opened the bedside drawer and pulled out some jelly lube and squirted it on her hands, one hand slipped between her thighs and the other grabbed my pulsing cock. She lubed me all up and then she pushed her way back up the bed until her head rested on the pillows and threw her legs wide open.

"I wanna see that bitch slide all the way in," she said and motioned me further up the bed.

I crawled on hands and knees over her body, my cock dangling under my body, it swayed from side to side as I moved slowly over her.

As soon as my cock reached her hand , which was straining down to grab it, she took it and moved it nearer to her hot sticky pussy.

I needed not one single moment of encouragement, and I sunk it slowly but deliberately right up to the very top, until our pubic mounds clashed in a sudden and fevered crash.

I had every inch up her and she loved every golden inch of it. I proceeded to bang my cock into her in long slow deliberate pounding movements. She started to grip her pussy muscles until I thought she would choke it altogether, but I managed to keep pounding away at her and in a violent and almost sudden grasp - she came.

I could feel her wetness all around my cock as it leaked past her outer walls. It was the key that unlocked my cock and I blew yet another load into her. She loved every single drop – she was a slut bitch who couldn't get enough and she lived right next door – was I ever such a lucky bastard.

The garden looked crisp and clean by the time Mum got back.

"Hey, how's it going honey," she called as she got out of the car.

"Its going good, I got both the front and the back done," I replied.

"That sounds like just the thing for me as well as the garden," she whispered in my ear.

I laughed as she went indoors.

"I'm going to change, can you get me a cold drink please?" she asked.

"I will," I replied and made my way into the kitchen.

I poured her a glass of lemonade from the fridge and set it down on the kitchen table.

She appeared back downstairs in a loose T shirt, baggy pants and no shoes.

"Oh boy that's good," she said after taking a long drink from the glass.

I asked her how her day had been and she laughed telling me of her meetings and forums that she attended during the day. She was a commissioner in a National Organisation for world aid and from time to time she went abroad to either chair or attend international meetings.

"There's a guy there keeps coming on to me and boy is he fit or what," she said " I'm not sure what race he is, but he is jet black and very powerfully built, he didn't speak with a home accent so I'm assuming he's foreign."

"What makes you think he's coming on to you?" I said.

"Oh he was so intense, he kept pressing against me with his arm or his shoulder and at one point I was sure his arm deliberately ran across the front of my tits," she said.

"Hey why don't you invite him over for a drink and lets take a look at him, eh ... why don't we?" I said.

"I may do that, you cheeky little imp," she replied.

The late afternoon sun slid over the horizon and the living room began to darken. We had been sat or rather sprawled out on two sofa's watching some cop chases on the TV, hardly entertainment but pretty good wallpaper for a lazy afternoon.

The two free standing up lighters sprang into life on their own, they had light control on them and filled the room with a warm glow.

"I'm sure its getting darker earlier," I said.

"Your right, it is," Mum replied "Come and sit over here," and she patted the seat next to her.

I moved over next to her and leant into her, picking my feet off the floor and tucking them under me on the big sofa.

She smelt wonderful, not quite the same smell as a new baby, but very similar.

"What are you sniffing at?" she asked.

"Nothing, I was just smelling your perfume," I replied.

"I'm not wearing any," she said hastily.

"You still smell good, with or without perfume," I rapped back at her.

I ran my hand across the front of her stomach as I lay in close to her. I gently let my hand roll back and forth across the flat of her stomach, moving my thumb and fingers just underneath her bust.

Lightly touching the underside of her tits, which I could feel were not constrained by a bra. After several minutes she moved slightly sideways and let my hand roll gently onto more of her tits as I continued stroking her stomach.

"That feels good darling, don't stop will you?" she queried.

"I won't," I responded

I continued as we watched TV for 30 minutes or more.

"Did we see this stuff before or what?" she asked

"I dunno .... It all looks the same if you think about it," I said.

By this time I had one tit in my hand and was gently rubbing the nipple in between my fingers. It was getting hard and I moved my hand over to the other nipple which was also going the same way. She fumbled with the remote controllers for the DVD and TV and wham .... There was the DVD playing. It showed a garden scene with a big black guy trimming a hedge in a straw hat.

"Hey what's this then?" I queried.

"Oh just a little disc I picked up on the way home from your friendly porn shop," she laughed.

"Wow .... You naughty naughty girl," I said as I gripped her right tit harder.

The lady of the house was a busty blonde with tits to die for, all sticking out of an unbuttoned top. The gardener was a black guy about 20 years old. There was a little role play as she showed him what she wanted cutting and digging and then she slipped on the grass and he caught hold of her.

Naturally he had hold of her tits and she pulled her blouse open so he could get a proper hold of them. He laid her down on the grass and within what seemed like a second she was undoing his blue coveralls and taking out his mammoth trouser snake.

Now there's large and there's large and then there's mammoth. This guys cock was just about 12 inches long and as thick as my arm. The lady loved the look of it so much she decided she had to suck it. The editing on the DVD was poor and it jumped scenes with no indication of where it was going.

"God, that's some pole for her to manage," said Mum.

"Looks like she wants some more of it to me," I said.

"Just look at the glazed look on her face though," Mum replied.

By this time, good or bad editing, I too had a hard cock and rubbing Mums tits was helping it rise up real good.

"Steady angel, your not kneading bread here, those are my tits your roughing up," she said

"Sorry!" I said " I was getting carried away here for a minute, that's some cock that guy has."

"Oh, your cock gazing as well as me then?" she said.

"A sort of man envy thing I guess," I said mockingly.

The guy on the DVD turned the little blonde over and slipped the whole length into her pussy. She was squealing and complaining but he took no notice. Then after a minute or two he turned her over and made her sit up while he worked his cock and came over her face. There was about a pint of spunk over the girls face and the sight of it made both Mum and me laugh out loud at the same time.

"Yeh he came that much, doesn't it have a great look of either wallpaper paste or thick yoghurt?" she said.

We both were almost hysterical with laughter and tears rolled down our faces as we watched as the black guy went back into the blonde only this time up her ass.

That stopped us laughing as he roughly reamed out her ass with this monster snake. He gave her just the very end and then without warning sent the whole length straight up her ass until the camera couldn't get any of his cock on the screen. He quickly pulled back and the camera could see this huge pole sliding in and out of her ass, which now wasn't closing round the shaft as he pulled out and then slid in again.

He pulled completely out of her and her ass remained open like a giant cave and he slid straight back inside her, full length, right up to the very top.

"Wow that's some pounding he's giving her," said mum as she watched intently.

My cock was pulsing and throbbing at the sight of the action and my hand started moving off mum's hot tits down to her snatch. She was absolutely soaking down there and she obligingly opened her legs and let my hand go straight onto her hot and sticky wet pussy.

I slipped my fingers into her hole and worked my first finger round to her G spot and rubbed at it furiously as she stretched her legs and tensed up. Within minutes she was moaning and writhing to my touch as she watched the screen and felt my finger riding her.

She came and a deluge of wetness came to my hand as she writhed and twisted in the sofa. She fully expected me to stop there but I kept going and she knew I was going to take her again. The guy on the screen was shafting the blonde over a wheel barrow in the garden and she was moaning on screen telling him she didn't want anymore, and he told her she had lots more to take.

Mum writhed and twisted and started saying no more no more, in time with the girl on the screen.

I took no notice and fingered her even more and with my left hand I slipped it under her so I could grab a tit and squeeze her nipple. She twisted and bucked at my finger as she rode it and rode it. I was finger fucking her for all I was worth and the sweat trickled down her face and onto her now fully exposed tits.

I was so hot I got up off the sofa took off my pants and boxers and lifted her up onto the sofa backwards.

I pulled her thong pants to one side and while she watched the screen action I slid my rock hard cock into her slippery wet pussy.

She now thrust back at my pole as I fucked her for all I was worth. I was no where near as big as the guy on screen but that didn't matter I was shafting her with all that I had and for all I was worth.

The guy flipped the girl onto her back again and came all over her face.

Without warning Mum pulled forward turned around and sat straight up in front of my pulsing cock.

"Do what he just did?" she said.

I didn't argue, I took hold of my cock and jerked it until I blew my load all over her face and tits. I pulsed and pulsed cum, out the end of my hot cock and it felt great.

She massaged the juices all over her tits and face and licked at her fingers.

"He's nearly as good as you," she said and laughed as she looked down at my now wilting but still pulsing cock.

clive522
clive522
85 Followers