Mums Talk Ch. 01

Story Info
Two slag mothers discuss life as they feed their babies.
1.9k words
3.9
18.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

Inspired by an overheard chat, a voyeur remains concealed to listen but has a mini camera in his bag which is positioned carefully, with great risk and captures the scenes and sounds of two young slag mothers, whilst they feed their babies.

*****

Having finished my swimming exercises at the local leisure centre and I was having the usual cappuccino. Depends on the day and I can't go the same each week, but this day was when the young mums took their infants for swimming lessons so I had the cams bag along, hoping for voyeur or up skirt chances. There are some stunners as well as ugly obese females and they gather afterwards for coffee and the inevitable chat/gossip while the eligible kids have free run of the dedicated safe play area.

Several of the mums have babes in buggies but the lucky thing is that quite a few of them nurse the children, many with bottles and more brilliant for me, from their overloaded, big, bursting teats. In that case I pointedly move away and give them freedom to unleash the swollen boobs which I have noticed some do. Things have changed from when I was young and breast feeding in public was a definite no no. Being early this day I took a big risk in a public area and set up one of the tiny cams on a display stand.

I am well practised and it's an easy action.

The stand was advertising swim wear and accessories, all in glass cases and for sale at the reception kiosk down in the foyer. I positioned the cam between two cases aimed at the two empty double sofas. I sat back behind the display which together with pot plants, hid me out of sight, hoping some yummy mummies would heft their titties out, knowing I couldn't see them.

Back at home viewing the videos and editing as I went through them finally viewing them all again, I got in two fabulous wanks, one wearing a home made cock ring which was nothing other than a boot lace tied very tightly round my cock and balls.

The video was in two parts. The first section was a group of three mums in their late 20s maybe early 30s, two Asians, one white who sat sideways to the camera, the Asians facing the camera - perfect. The white mum stayed with a bottle and I could see she wasn't as milk bloated as her companions, particularly one of the Asians, perched on the edge of the worn mock leather sofa getting her tit out.

Her lighter coloured chubbier friend was not in the slightest attractive with a large hook nose and big chin and I could see she wasn't in approval of the part topless more slender one, preparing her clothing to hand her full brown bust to the child. For her part she looked younger, somehow more Western and certainly prettier.

For a woman in this ethnic group I was amazed that she opted for titties out in public, although there were very few passers-by in this section of the café at the time of day. Her chat with her two pals carried on regardless as out came one gorgeous, enlarged, dark brown tit with an enormous black nipple which the babe suckled straight away.

Now and again the child released it's suction and the big teat quivered, darkly wet, weeping with her verdant milk until it was thrust without too much finesse into its gob again. The teat must have been half an inch across and the same depth and it's shape was almost mushroom-like in that near her smooth areola it was much narrower until it bloomed out to let the suckling, much darker skin toned kid latch onto. Later she switched bosoms and I again had a prefect view.

The white girl with her back to the camera got in the way a few times, but I got a few superb minutes watching this very natural, exotic and erotic, to me, scene develop until they all packed up and left. I swiftly changed the cameras and sat back again.

An acquaintance from the old days working together, arrived and we chatted for a while but I was wishing him gone as I knew there were other mums around. He went for his gym session. I could view certain sections of the area at the same time remaining out of sight of my next victims.

Sure enough and very differently, it was two streewise, whiteslag mothers who arrived beyond my shield, one with a baby buggy the other carrying a very young babe in a babypack on her chest. Both had lots of tattoos, trendy but ugly part shaven heads, one garishly coloured in various places and the one with the buggy had a nose ring. They both wore the current street fashion of torn at the knees skin tight jeans; one wore black scuffed at the heel stilettos, the other - red Converse trainers.

They must have bought their gear at Matalan along the road, it looked so cheap and almost identical apart from colours. The sleeved tops were neither tight nor loose, tucked into the jeans and had holes trimmed into them revealing a good eight inches of pale shoulder and arm flesh. Both of them wore chunky black necklaces. The neck line was above cleavage view line and beneath the thin material I could make out the cuts and seams of white brassieres.

They hadn't a clue I was behind the screen. They were very loud and crude in their chat and I anticipated getting a view of young tit. One sat opposite the camera and she bottled her babe while the mum with her back to me got her tit out. Like the mum that sat in the same place minutes before, at least she had her side to me but Fuck! I wanted them the other way round.

It was pleasing to capture their chat which was amusing and illuminating. After a short while it started, in the low life common vernacular with estuary English mixed in and over use of the phrase you know and inserting the word like

"I tried that once but it fucking hurt my tits rotten," giggled the Bottler

"It's just like the same as when Gary sucks my tits you know, I don't mind, he bites them sometimes" giggled the Titter. "But he loves it you know when they are as big as this."

"Your tits or your teats?"

"Both" shrieked the Titter. "They've gone a fucking strange like shape though. Yeah?"

"Yeah, long and sort of pointed like your teats. Do you, you know cream them?"

"Yeah, Gary does it a lot, he's out of work like so he's got loads of time. I like it, but there's like always the fucking housework isn't there? Then you know he fucking spoils that - no - not spoils - when he comes in and shags me over the fucking kitchen table you know."

Cue gales of shrieking. Then a pause for thought, until the Bottler spoke up.

"My mum you know told me and showed me what to do, like the cream she got for me, like rubbed it in - yeah, she did too" -- loud screams and shrieks. "Course I liked that you know secretly, but then mum got sort of you know embarrassed."

"My mum like would never do that for me, she hates her tits, you know how fucking you know huge they are? Like dragging on the fucking floor. My dad like reckons she should get a barrow. Calls them his lovely play sacks," chortled and giggled.

"Mum has tiny saggy ones you know." stated the bottler somewhat ruefully.

"You never took after her then like?"

"Nah but mine are big enough. Pete likes them."

"Ouch! Darren." There was more laughing pauses until Titter spoke again. "Don't fucking care, but do you know what he did - Gary - yesterday morning? I was feeding Darren and instead of him going off to help my dad with the shed that fell down, the bastard climbed back into the fucking bed, went down on me, had a good suck and poke and then shagged me while Darren got his breakfast, didn't even take his underpants off, the fucker."

Reels of raucous laughter permeated all corners of the leisure centre cafe attracting lots of glances, frowns and smiles, but the difference was that I had heard and recorded all this, only sorry I didn't capture the titters tits.

"He might have like crushed Darren," said Bottler.

"No way, he loves him, but you know Gary he's strong. He had his arms locked straight next to me you know head."

"Oh yeah, you know you told me when Gary fucked you...nearly like fucked your arse?" bottler leaned forward conspiratorially keeping her voice down.

"Oo yeah, he said he aimed at you know my cunt and missed, silly fucker, it's big enough, he got about in like an inch and it fucking hurt I can tell you," all in a subdued tone and leaning forward herself.

This gave me a view of part of her bare back. Her cheap top was folded up to allow a tit to be bared for little Darren. Her jeans were low cut and above the belt was an inch of bright blue panties, in fact more probably a thong as I could see the top and the narrow centre piece. There was white chubby skin bulging either side which would carve down to her crotch. I have always found that what I thought was mistaken dressing, but realised how prevalent it is and international too by the number of press photos and what one could see day to day, to be exciting to view. It is one of the sexiest wardrobe slips in female clothing, the sight of knickers/thongs whatever, peeking out of the back of low cut jeans. In many cases I am sure the view is intended, but in many of those, the female is seeking attention due to her unlikely chances of pulling a man - obese, ugly and unattractive.

"Well Pete like plays a lot with my you know bum and fingers, my hole you know and I let him, but he's started to you know poke it in now and I'm not like sure,' bottler muttered.

"Oo yeah, know that black bastard I had before Gary like? He just did it straight into me you know bum and I fucking screeched the house down, lucky we were like at his place."

"You never told me Dawn, must've hurt?

"Fuck yeah, you know - he had a massive cock, that didn't fucking help," the titter chuckled.

"Here - like - what about that case with Shereen's dad? Fuckin little ..you know, that was awful."

"Shh - not in here Kel, too many fucking people. Oo mu arm."

The titter moved and gave me a good side view of her breast feeding, her breast full and slightly crunched up by the child's face, then a detachment of little Darren as he seemed obviously pissed off that his morning meal had ceased. She sorted her clothing, unearthed another full knocker as I clocked the sore looking vivid pink teats they had discussed earlier and how long Dawn's nipples were, must have been an inch, tapering to a pointy end which was dripping milk. She thrust the babe back on the new verdant bulb of teenage flesh and there was silence as another mum pulled a chair close to Kelly's sofa and fiddled with her smart phone as her toddler was allowed to roam the vicinity.

Other folk gathered, the two young mums were disturbed and I packed in for the day, easily retrieving the cams in the general melee of people, looking forward to viewing the video at home.

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers