Mum's Vibrator

Story Info
Daughter finds her mum's secret toy, & decides to play.
1.2k words
4.21
85.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah crept into her bedroom and locked the door. From her school bag, she pulled out the vibrator. It had been this afternoon as she had been doing her chores putting away laundry that she had found it, nestling down amongst her mothers panties in her underwear drawer. It had been a surprise to find it there amongst the lace garments. Sarah knew immediately what it was. The girls at school had laughed about dildos and vibrators when they had talked about sex. But to find one in your mother’s room was another matter. Sarah knew about the lacey bras and panties in there and about the suspenders that her mother wore when she went out on dates with guys since her dad had left. She knew that her mother masturbated every night, she had heard the moans from her room. But a vibrator! That explained her mother’s noises.

Sarah ran her hand over the latex toy. It felt soft and cold in her hand. She giggled looking at the cock shaped instrument, thinking nothing could be as big as this 9-inch object in real life. She rubbed it against her cheek, and noticed the odor. A strong musky smell reached her nostrils. Her mother had been using the vibrator recently, she thought. And now it was her turn. Sarah had been masturbating since she was 11. She had discovered the feeling by accident in the shower with the sponge one day, and had done it most days since then. But only with her fingers or the sponge. Now at 18 she was going to have a new experience. She smiled.

Sarah pulled off her school dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She loved her long blonde hair, and was happy with her face. Not gorgeous she thought, but pretty enough. She unclipped her cotton bra and stared at her breasts. They certainly had grown in the last six months. A nice firm b cup, but with big pink nipples. The areola were raised, like little flying saucers. Sarah ran her hand over them and the nipples hardened under her fingers. She looked at her waist and hips, still slim and girl-like. Not at all like some of her friends who were spreading like women. She pushed her white panties down and turned to check out her butt. Firm pale globes of teenage flesh atop her long slender legs. She turned to face the mirror again. Her pussy was a light covering of blonde hair. Her slit was a shadow visible through the sparse pubes.

Sarah turned on the vibrator and felt the soft hum in her hand. Slowly she ran it over her pink nipples. A shiver ran through her spine as the vibrator hummed on her breast. The nipple hardened fully as the vibrator buzzed away. With her other hand she pinched at the puckered little pink bud. She ran the toy cock between her titties and pushed them together, surrounding the rubber dick with her soft warm flesh It felt good she thought, and she sat down on the bed.

Still looking into the mirror, Sarah parted her legs. She saw her pussy lips part, and the thin little pink inner labia peek out. She rubbed the vibrator down across her belly towards her pussy. She could already feel herself getting wet. She pushed the buzzing cock down onto her pubic bone and felt the hum through her pelvis. A soft sigh escaped her lips. She rubbed the toy over her creamy inner thighs, delaying the delicious moment of it touching her sex. In the mirror the black rubber vibrator looked menacing next to her slim body. Slowly she moved it closer to her pussy. The flesh on her inner thighs tingled as she moved higher. Her legs parted wider, she could see a glistening on her inner lips as the buzzing cock got closer. Closing her eyes, she placed the toy against her outer lips and squeezed her legs closed tight. Sarah groaned as the buzzing filled her pelvis with the most wonderful feeling. She felt it hum on her young little pussy and it felt exquisite.

She opened her eyes wide again and spread her legs apart. Gently she placed the flared knob of the toy cock against her vagina. The thick end felt enormous, but the vibrations were doing something superb to her. She felt her juices flowing so much she felt like she was peeing. Slowly she pushed on the vibrator. It stretched like hell, but felt wonderful. Gradually an inch of the vibrator disappeared in her young cunt. Sarah groaned loudly as the humming worked its magic.

Dave was getting ready for bed. He went to the window and shut it. He looked across to his neighbours and noticed the light on in his teenage neighbour’s room. Dave had been watching her grow up lately. She used to be that annoying young girl next door. But recently his cock had twitched when he saw her in the street. (At 19 it twitched at the sight of just about anything.) He often looked over to see if he could get a glimpse of her tight young body. This time he could not believe his eyes. There was his sweet teenage neighbor naked sitting on the edge of her bed. His cock grew hard immediately. Then he noticed he legs wide apart. He grew harder still. His hand slipped inside his shorts and wrapped around his shaft.

Sarah was in heaven as the vibrator buzzed away. Her hand moved to cup her breast and kneaded at the firm titty. She reached between her legs and pushed the cock a little deeper into her. It felt like it was going to tear her in two, but it felt great!

Dave couldn’t believe his luck. Here was his sweet neighbour rubbing her tit. His cock was rock hard now as he watched her. Then he noticed something black between her legs. What was it. Suddenly he realised it was a toy cock. His hand moved faster on his own cock as the truth dawned on him.

Sarah was breathing faster now as she worked the rubber dick deeper and deeper in her. Its buzzing feeling was sending her wild. She was moaning loudly. (Lucky her mother wasn’t home she thought.) It was half way in her now. She wondered how far her mother inserted it. It felt like it was tearing her apart and it was only half way. She could only imagine how far mum had it in. But god it felt great.

Dave’s hand was sliding up and down his cock. He reached over and got some oil to lube it up. His greasy cock was rock hard as he watched the young blonde nymph bury the toy cock in her pussy. He imagined it was him doing the honors, pounding into her sweet little hole.

Sarah started to move it in and out of her pussy. Her juices made a slurping noise as the thick vibrator eased in and out...So this must be what it felt like to have a cock in her she thought. She pinched at her nipples and slide that monster in and out faster and faster.

Seeing his gorgeous neighbour pinching her titties sent Dave over the edge. His cock twitched as he tugged it faster. A jet of cum spurted and arced over the window.

Sarah’s hand was a blur. The plastic toy pumped in and out of her pussy. A wave built up in her pelvis and spread through her whole body. She shuddered as the vibrator finished its work.

A car door slammed in the driveway. Quickly Sarah pulled the toy from her pussy and searched for her clothes. Mum was home!