Munchin

Story Info
One man's misfortune becomes an asset.
14.5k words
4.73
38.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

[This is a story about people who overcome obstacles, barriers to their own happiness. It is about choosing love. It is about sharing. There is even a wedding. It is about doing what needs to be done. It is also about sex. No people or animals were harmed in the writing of this story. There were shared orgasms as part of the writing process. Extra credit if you can spot where they happened. Your comments and votes are encouraged. ]

*

I opened the front door and Bob, my next door neighbor, was standing there. His face was red, his fists clenched and he looked like he was about to explode.

"You Ok, Bob?"

"Not by a long shot, you bastard! I ought to cut your balls off for what you've been doing!"

"Whoa, Bob. I don't know what you're talking about. You're pissed at me?"

"You've been fucking my wife!"

"She told you that?"

"No! I figured it out!"

"Did you ask her if we've ever fucked?"

"She'd lie! I know she's been having sex with someone. I know you're home almost every day and that she likes you. It's you!"

"Bob, what can I say or do that will have you understand and believe I've never fucked your wife?"

He hesitated. I followed that question with, "We ought to talk with Gena and get to the bottom of this before you explode."

"She isn't home. She's at the salon getting her hair done so she looks good for you! You're telling me it isn't you?"

"My dick has never been inside your wife. Never! Come in and sit down. I think we should talk and see if we can figure this out." He came in and we sat at my kitchen table. I gave both of us some iced tea.

"Now, tell me why you think Gena is fucking someone besides you?"

"I noticed three months ago she's changing. She went shopping and instead of the same stuff she always wore she bought some different stuff. At first I just liked it, then I got to thinking. Maybe she didn't buy the new stuff for me. Maybe she bought it for someone else to see. Since then, she has tossed out the old stuff. It wasn't worn out, just old."

"By stuff you mean stuff most people don't see?"

"New bras. New panties! Hell, she even bought a couple thongs! Hell, last week she threw out all her pantyhose and bought those stockings that just come up onto her thighs!"

"I might be way off base here Bob, but maybe she's starting to think she isn't as attractive as she used to be. Maybe she bought that stuff to convince herself and convince you that she's still sexy."

"She's still sexy!" Bob's face was still red and his blood pressure must have been very high. I waited until I thought he had calmed, at least a little.

"How often do you guys get together?"

"Damn, you get right in there don't you? It's not like we're twenty-five any more! I work hard. She works too. We get together once or twice a week."

"How's the romance?"

"The what? I tell her I love her twice a day, every day. On her birthday I buy roses."

"Bob, that's not romance. That's obligation and habit."

"Huh?"

"When was the last time you asked her to get dressed up so you could take her out to dinner at a really nice restaurant?"

"Her birthday, last year."

"When was the last time when it wasn't a birthday, holiday, anniversary or any special occasion?"

"Why would I do that?"

"To tell her she's special. To tell her you love being married to her. To pamper her."

"Oh."

"Have you ever had flowers delivered to her at work? Or a box of her favorite chocolates?"

"No! She's at work."

"When my wife worked I had flowers delivered to her office on random days. Every woman in the place read the card, smelled the flowers and made her feel special, loved and the queen of the office. It was well worth the fifty bucks I spent."

"So, you don't think she's screwing someone else?"

"I have no idea. I know she isn't screwing me. I know she's a woman and every woman I know likes to be appreciated. When she gets back from the salon, take her car to the car wash. Get it washed, detailed and polished. Fill it with gas. She will think of what you did every time she gets in her car. Invite her on a dinner date for tonight or Saturday night. Maybe, it's time for you to do a wardrobe update too. If you go to that car wash over on fifth street there's a good men's store within a short walk. Buy yourself some new underwear, new t-shirts and not the same stuff you've been wearing for fifteen years. Follow her example, toss out the older stuff and wear new stuff for her."

"That's a good idea." He thanked me and left. I washed the glasses and put them in the dishwasher.

An hour later I was watching the Cubs on TV and heard Gena's car stop in their driveway. Five minutes later I saw Bob drive off in her car. One minute later Gena walked in my back door.

"You and Bob had a talk. What about?"

"When I opened the door he accused me of fucking you. So, I told him the truth. I have never put my dick in your pussy. I've never fucked you or screwed you. I also told him to take your car and get it washed, detailed and polished."

"Then we have plenty of time, don't we?" She turned on her devilish grin.

"My dear, I think you have an addiction."

"I do! I'm addicted to the feelings I have when you munch on me!"

In my kitchen, she peeled off her thong and climbed up on my kitchen table. Her legs opened and I caught my first whiff of her scent. It was wonderful. I pulled up my chair and sat between her legs. I began kissing her just inside her knee, holding her leg in my hands. Three kisses later I stood and walked out of the kitchen, saying, "Don't move."

I got my big pump bottle of good lotion and brought it back to the kitchen.

My hands rubbed together to get them warm and then I put lotion in my palms. I resumed kissing her thigh and working the lotion onto her skin. The closer I got to her treasure the more noise she made. It wasn't loud, but it was sensual, warm, sexy and oh, so encouraging.

Just before I kissed her lower lips I asked, "You remember what you're going to do the morning after he fucks you next?"

"I'm going to shave my pussy for you when I'm in the shower."

My lips touched hers and she moaned. Slowly and carefully I ran my tongue along her crease, gradually applying more and more pressure until my tongue was inside her, licking the wet interior and drinking in all the wetness she gave me as a reward. I felt her hips lift in tiny thrusts that she wasn't even conscious of. My hands held her thighs, feeling the smooth soft skin and the warm muscles beneath.

"Jesus, I love what you do to me!"

"I love doing it to you." I mumbled directly into her wet folds.

She grabbed her own knees and lifted her legs higher, opening herself to my face. My tongue went as deep as it could into her vagina, then up to her clit. When my wife was alive she loved having her clit sucked. It would swell and peek out from under it's hood and I would touch it with my tongue, as fast and lightly as I could. At it's most swollen it was the size of a baby pea. Gena's clit was almost half an inch long when swollen and it was almost like sucking on a tiny cock. Both women achieved great shuddering, flowing orgasms that I'm sure could be measured at Cal Tech. Fortunately, I never needed to choose between them. While my wife was alive I munched on her as often as we could work it in. At least six times a week for thirty years.

Over the few months I was managing to get to Gena three times a week. Bob, according to Gena, had never touched her clit with fingers or tongue. She made that Ok for years until she saw Bonnie in my back yard one day last summer.

Bonnie is a good friend. Loves skinny-dipping in my small backyard pool in the summer. Also loves being licked, munched on and pushed over the edge to wonderful orgasms. She was on a float in my pool last August and I was munching away when Gena looked through a small gap in the fence between our yards. Gena had heard a noise from my back yard and looked. She watched as I ate Bonnie for about an hour. Bonnie thrashed and came and came again. In the process she splashed water and made noises. Gena had never seen two people doing what we were doing. When we stopped Gena heard Bonnie say, "If John would ever learn how to eat me like that I could spend the rest of my life naked, on my back, for him."

Two days after that I was in my pool swimming laps and Gena came into my yard and plopped herself down at the edge of the water. I swam up to her and she opened her legs. I swam between them, stood up and my face was right between her blue bikini covered breasts.

"Come over to join me swimming?"

"No. I came over to ask a favor."

"Really? Ask."

"I saw what you did two days ago here in your pool. That woman, whoever she is, said you eat pussy really well. I stood in my yard and did myself while I watched and it wasn't enough! I've been turned on and horney from then until now. The favor I want is to be eaten like that."

"What about Bob?"

"Bob has never touched me there. We fuck but touching or using a mouth is not going to happen."

"If my tongue touches you and gives you an orgasm today you need to make a promise to me."

"What promise?"

"Any time it's safe for us to do it again, without being caught, I can do it again."

"I promise. We need to be careful. I don't ever want Bob to know. I do love him."

"Agreed."

She untied the side ties to her bikini bottoms and her trimmed bush came into view. She scooted to the edge of the pool and spread her legs.

"Lay back and relax. Just relax and let me do all the work."

She came three times that day. She came back at least three times a week since last summer. I had not lied to Bob. I had not fucked his wife. I had shared something I considered more intimate. I had tasted his wife, licked her most private parts, had my fingers and tongue up inside her.

Gena gave me lots of her juices and a shuddering orgasm. I used a kitchen towel and soaked up the juices I didn't drink. I held her thong as she stepped back into it and I talked to her.

"I sent Bob shopping. He's gonna throw all his old undies away and start wearing new stuff. He took your car to be washed, detailed and polished. Do us all a favor, notice. Reward him."

"Are you going to teach him how to love me?"

"He already loves you. I'm going to teach him to show it to you so you see it, feel it, taste it and love him back."

"I'll see you later, professor. Thanks." Her good-bye kiss could have started a forest fire. Almost an hour later Bob was parking Gena's shiny car in their garage and going inside their house. He had flowers with him.

I read that evening and enjoyed the book a lot. In the background my stereo played music from a meditation CD Bonnie had given me. I noticed at just after nine the lights were out next door. Some nights those lights didn't go out until nearly midnight.

I smiled. The taste of Gena was still in my mouth or memory. It didn't matter which. The taste of Bonnie, Carolyn, Betsy, Honey and Emiko were there as well. The memories of all the women I had been with since 1968 were mixed together in my head and blended into a narrative memory of joy. Some distinct and some blended so well even the names were gone.

My phone rang just before nine-thirty. The ID said it was Bonnie.

"Hi, Bon. What's up?"

"You might not believe this, but I just shut off the TV and was thinking about going to bed. I realized that I don't want to sleep alone tonight. Would you like company?"

"I would. Who are you sending over?"

"I'm not sending. I'm coming."

"In that case, when you get here, do you want to cum again?"

"If that would also bring you pleasure."

"Bring clothes for tomorrow and I'll make breakfast."

"I'm leaving now." The line went dead. I showered and when I stepped out Bonnie was there to dry me off. Instead, I stripped her clothes off and we showered together. What a contrast between Bonnie and Gena. Bonnie was five eight, "C" cupped, with areola the size of silver dollars and almost no nipples at all. Her hair was auburn and her lower hair was almost black. Long legs carried her with the fluid moves of someone who studied dance for most of her life. Gena was six foot tall, "D" cup breasts topped with areola the size of quarters, and half inch long nipples that pointed forward like erasers. Fat erasers when she was excited.

Bonnie was totally clean when we got out of the shower. Some areas were clean. Other areas of her anatomy were clean enough to eat. I got us both mostly dry and took her to bed,

Bonnie wanted to be on top in a sixty-nine position. She lowered her shaved, wet, fragrant pussy to my face and thanked me for the first kiss. The rest of the things she said and the noises she made were difficult to hear with her legs pressed against my ears.

By eleven she was exhausted and slipping off into sleep. I was spooned behind her with an arm over her body and a hand holding her breast. Her pale skin was nearly blemish free, with the three exceptions of three moles on the left side of her belly under her ribs and slightly above her hip bone. Her puss was clean and freshly shaved.

"Pete, I've been thinking again about a tattoo. Right above my slit, the words dessert is served!"

"Why have a sign? The only people, besides John, who see your pussy already know you are ready, willing and anxious to be eaten. It's like putting a sign on an iceberg on the ocean that says free ice."

"I do love being eaten."

"Isn't it nice that we somehow found each other?"

It got quiet.

"So, where is John?" John is her husband.

"He's up at his brother's for the start of hunting season. Won't be back for three days."

"What would he do if he knew you were here in bed with me?"

"If he didn't know about you, he'd want to kill us both. If he did know, and had a month to think it over, he might just relax. No, it would take longer."

"You mean if he knew I couldn't fuck you?"

"Yeah. If he knew what happened to you, he'd feel bad for you, I'm sure. Then he'd think that all you were doing is what he doesn't want to do."

"Men, most men, are idiots!"

We drifted to sleep. In the morning I heard Bob outside whistling. He got in his truck and went off to work. He whistled in the morning when he got some the night before. I realized that Gena was probably in the shower shaving her pussy for me at that moment. I rolled to Bonnie and said, "You know that what you and I have is not exclusive?"

"Yes. I know you probably have women in and out of here all the time. Why, is someone coming now?"

"Probably. How are you with being discovered here by another woman?"

"Is she married?" I nodded.

"Then I'm fine. She won't tell and neither will I."

We heard the back door open and close. I whispered, "Close your eyes."

The door to my bedroom opened and Gena stepped in. For many seconds she didn't move. I guess she was deciding weather to stay or go. She decided and slipped into bed with us. I was on my side spooned with Bonnie and Gena pressed against my back. Her warm, soft breasts felt good on my back.

As she was getting into bed with us, I slid my hand into Bonnie's pussy. Gena got her face up near my ear and kissed it. If I had been asleep that would have awakened me. I rolled toward Gena and said, "G meet B. Good morning to both of you."

Bonnie looked at Gena, pressed against my side with her breast uncovered and said, "Good morning. I feel like we may have met somewhere. I'm Bonnie."

"I'm Gena and I live next door with my husband Bob."

"Shaking hands doesn't quite seem correct so how about if we kiss hello?"

They leaned across me and kissed. It started as a lip touch kiss but Bonnie opened her lips and Gena responded. Soon their tongues were well acquainted and Bonnie had a hand on Gena's breast.

The hello kiss finally ended and Bonnie said, "So, what brings you over this morning, as if I couldn't guess?"

Gena tossed the covers back, smiled and said, "I shaved my pussy this morning! Pete asked me to wait until after Bob and I had sex. Last night Bob was wonderful!" She spread her legs and showed us her smooth puss.

"Bonnie looked at me and asked, "I know she wants the master to munch on her. She probably loves it like I do, but can I taste her?"

"That's between you two. I'd love to watch you munch her and munch you or wait my turn and munch both of you. I am simply here to be of pleasure to both of you."

Bonnie looked at Gena and asked, "Can I have a taste?"

"No tastes. If you dive in you stay till I peak, Ok?"

Bonnie slid over me and between Gena's legs. Her hands held Gena's breasts. The longer she munched the tighter she held Gena's breasts. The whole breast not just the nipples. Gena began arching and her belly quivered. Her hands held onto the sheets as though she were in danger of flying off the bed. Gena was close.

Bonnie was looking at me and when she knew I was looking at her eyes she opened her legs, wide. I knew it was my invitation. I turned and put my face into her pussy. Her nectar was flowing. She was far beyond wet. I lapped up as much as I could and began seriously munching on her inner lips and flicking her clit.

I heard Gena peak. Bonnie held on and rode it out and kept munching. I held Bonnie's hips and pressed into her pussy with my face. The spasms of her vaginal muscles began and at that signal I sucked hard on her clit. Her muffled scream lasted a long time and she attempted to drown me.

By unspoken agreement we stopped munching. We savored the afterglow in a tangle on my bed. Then Gena said, "Can I be personal?"

Bonnie and I laughed. I said, "More personal than munchin?"

"Yes." She hesitated. "I want to know what happened to you." As she said it she looked at the sheet covering my groin area.

"Ok. (I paused) That's a fair question. In 1968 I was in the military stationed in Viet Nam. I was running across the flight line during a mortar attack and a piece of shrapnel caught me. An inch or so right or left and it would have cut my femoral artery and I would have bled to death. As it was it took my nuts and my dick. I pee a lot like you two, sitting down. I take pills every day to make up for the hormones my body doesn't make anymore."

"Can I look?" Gena asked.

"Yeah. Go ahead." I said it like it wasn't a big deal. I didn't like being looked at, but pretty soon she wouldn't see the scars any more. Only I would. I always would.

I pulled Bonnie to me and we kissed while Gena looked. I hated looking at the scars. I remembered thinking when I was younger how silly having a dick and balls looked. Now I missed them so very much and it had been forty years! Bonnie kissed me like a man loves to be kissed. I felt her love, her affection, her caring in the kiss. It was wonderful. Then Gena did something that hadn't happened since my wife died. She kissed my scar!

I pulled away from Bonnie and looked down. Gena was between my legs and tenderly kissing my scars. Her hands held my inner thighs and her eyes were closed. Bonnie and I watched for a few seconds and I felt tears well up and overflow from my eyes. Bonnie shifted and kissed me again. My arms wrapped around her and the three of us kissed.

I drew Gena up to my face and kissed her. She was still crying and so was I. We didn't talk. Bonnie moved down and kissed my scars. Her arms wrapped around my hips and she had her face against my scars and she cried.

When we stopped Bonnie, Gena and I lay together, sandwiched on the bed with me in the middle. One hand of each woman rested on my scars.

"What happened for you when I kissed you?" Gena asked.

"In the forty years since Nam only one woman had ever kissed me there. We were engaged when I went to Nam. When I came back they put me in the hospital and she came to visit me. I told her that I wasn't a man anymore. She should find a man to marry. She kept visiting me and when they let me out of the hospital she took me to a hotel and undressed me. She kissed my scars that day. I married her. We had thirty good years together. The morning she was killed she kissed my scar and my face before she left for work. You kissed me and all those memories flooded me."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers