Munching Myra's Muff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers

When Myra disrobed and undressed her little girl Tammy protested saying, "Please not with my mom here. Take me to my bedroom where we can be alone."

Myra looked over to the sofa and Bertha had straddled Carol's face while Sally continued to consume Carol's craving cunt. Myra demanded that Tammy watch her mother engage in lewd animal lesbian sex and firmly stated, "Your fucking slut mother is far to busy to worry about you so why should you care what she thinks. Besides, it is about time she learned who is really your Mommy." Tammy never dreamed that she would ever see her mother act like such a wanton trollop. The daughter's feelings of shame were overpowered by the strong sense of taboo at watching her own mother having sex with two black lesbian strippers. Her young pussy flooded, she felt naughty, nasty, and wickedly perverted enjoying her own mother's debasement. When Myra removed her clothing, dropped to her knees, and wiggled that long tongue up her inflamed pussy she reached one wild orgasm after another. Myra's skilled manipulation of her moist pussy combined with the depraved actions of her mother was more arousing than anything she could have imagined. Tammy was transported to an unknown place filled with sublime sensations, raging rapture, flaming feelings, and thrilling titillations and she never wanted to leave this place of wonderment but all too soon she returned to earth when the ebony sex goddess lifted her mouth from Tammy's sticky slit and asked, "Are you alright baby girl? It's as if you were in an other world. Welcome back and let's change places."

The enraptured girl responded, "I have never felt better in my whole life and yes I was in a strange new world and you transported me there. Thank you so much and I will be glad to change places and only hope that I can do the same for you." The strippers and Carol came up for air long enough to watch Tammy, suck her lover's toes, kiss up her leg, linger at the beautiful brown thighs, and loving lick her Mommy's ass and cunt.

Bertha asked, "How does it feel to watch your lovely little daughter worship her Mommy's fantastic frame with her mouth and tongue?"

"What do you mean her Mommy? I am her mother."

"You are her mother but Myra is her Mommy and your daughter belongs to her now and if I were you I would be nice to Myra or else you will lose your little girl completely."

Carol watched her daughter and knew that the stripper was right. She could feel her heart sinking to her stomach as she realized that Tammy was at the will and mercy of the big black woman. Carol cursed her own body when she felt her pussy, twitch, tingle, and flood while watching her daughter devour the dominating woman's ass and pussy. Myra noticed and patted her girl on the head telling her that she was a good little pussy licker. She instructed Tammy to have a seat and then ordered Carol to come over and sit beside her daughter. She then commanded them to embrace and kiss each other on the mouth. The kiss was not very sexual as both were reluctant to have sex together but it was good enough for Carol to taste Myra's cunt and ass on her daughter's lips.

Myra moved closer so that her hairy cunt was only inches from Carol's face. In a seductive and inviting voice Myra said, "I am now your daughter's Mommy and there is nothing you can do about it. She is a whore for my juicy black cunt and will do anything that I say so if you don't want to lose her altogether then I suggest you too pay homage to my craving cunt. I am giving you a chance to join your little girl or lose her. The choice is all yours so tell me and show me your answer. You liked the taste of my pussy on your daughter's lips didn't you slut? Your little girl is sitting close so she can get a good look at you so do it real good. Now is the moment of decision so what will it be?"

Carol admitted, "Yes I loved the taste of your womanhood on my daughters lips and I will willingly and gladly be your fuck slut." Tammy fingered herself as she watched her mother greedily gobble up Myra's hairy cunt. The bossy black woman fucked her face furiously until the panting white woman's face was covered with pussy juice and cum. Myra pulled the woman's face from her sopping slit and said, "Not bad bitch, not bad at all. You are too fucking old to call me Mommy so you may address me as Mistress Myra." Then she told the strippers to use and abuse her new slut while she watched with Tammy. She added that they should put the mother on the floor and debase and humiliate her in every way that they could think of.

Sally sat on Carol's face while Bertha worked her toes into her pink pussy until they were all out of sight. Carol's cries were muffled by Sally's smooth slit. The white woman's pussy literally stretched before their eyes as Busty jammed her foot in up to her ankle. As Carol swallowed the cum and pussy juices from the petite girl's cunt Sally announced, "I have to go pee but I don't feel like leaving your slut mouth so just be a dear and drink it all up like a good pussy slut." Carol was horrified when she felt the warn stream of urine rushing into her sucking mouth. Her head was held tightly to the gushing cunt so she had no choice but to drink it all. Meanwhile the foot in her pussy produced both pain and pleasure.

After reaching another orgasm Sally got up off of Carol's face but was replaced by Bertha. Momentarily her pussy felt empty but that soon changed when Sally put her whole hand in the now gaping hole. The young looking girl made a fist and fucked Carol so hard that she felt as if she was going to pass out but fought it off because she feared drowning in Bertha's flooded pussy. After being licked clean Bertha lifted her cunt up from Carol's face. As the well used mother tried to catch her breath Bertha let go a stream op piss that splashed all over her glistening face, hair, and tits. Then she was forced to lick clean the feet and hands of her tormentors.

Just when Carol thought that her ordeal had ended she was tugged to her feet and Bertha rammed a 10" dildo into her stretched cunt. The mother was amazed that she could accommodate the thick black dildo so easily but then she realized that her pussy had been stretched wide by the foot and fist of the women that were controlling her. The big fake cock felt so good that she exploded once more. Then Sally probed her butt with a 7" pink dildo. It was thin and designed for the anal cavity. Carol flailed about like a rag doll as she was double penetrated. She shook and quaked to several more orgasms before finally passing out. Bertha quipped, "We have more toys in the duffel bags but she is in no position to enjoy them at the moment so I guess we will just have to wait."

Myra told Tammy, "Let's go over and piss on your mother's face and wake the bitch up!"

Tammy protested, "No! Why are you so mean to my mom? She has had enough; please leave her alone and let her sleep."

Myra was going to punish Tammy for not obeying her but thought better of it and relented saying, "You're right little girl she has had enough for now but I want you to understand that your mother is a submissive slut and thrives on being humiliated. So we are not really mean but only giving her what she really wants." Myra told the strippers to carry Carol to her bed and give her a nice bubble bath when she wakes up. Then she asked Tammy, "Would you like for me to move in with you little girl?"

Tammy thought for a moment and then answered, "Yes, I would like that but please don't hurt my mother."

"I am not going to let any harm come to her but her spare time will be filled with pleasing other women and being used by them. Let's see now, the girls at the strip club, the neighborhood women, strangers and that's just for starters. She will be our slut and call me Mistress Myra but you will be my Princess and just call me Mommy. How does that sound Princess Tammy?"

"Well, as long as my mom likes what she is doing then I suppose that it would be alright You will be sleeping in my bed, right?

"Of course darling, when Bertha and Sally come back downstairs they will be made to service your royal pussy and ass with their tongues. Get ready to be formally anointed Princess Tammy."

Tammy giggled and said, "Our lives will never be the same again but one thing is certain; it won't be boring!"

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,585 Followers
12