Mundane

Story Info
Spicing up mundane/ordinary daily tasks.
1.7k words
4
11.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
and13
and13
11 Followers

We had a unique way to ice up a day full of mundane ordinary tasks that we all have to do. I mean there is only so much enjoyment you can get from shopping, getting the car washed, picking up dry cleaning and such, that is unless you do it our way.

On our "fun" shopping days we try to dress with our goal in mind. Me with loose shorts and a t-shirt, you with a blouse and usually a skirt, sometimes shorts. We generally start out by just a little slight touch on the arm or a little kiss on a shoulder or neck, nothing to draw attention, just enough to let each other know we are there.

But, as the day progresses these touches and kisses become a little more daring, a little more provocative. Here is one such day.

As we head out I open your car door and you slide into your seat and purposely let your skirt ride up exposing more leg than usual. And as I get ready to close your door I lightly run my fingers down your arm.

So we decide to do the shopping first, get groceries, so as I help you out of the car you again cause your skirt to rise up, really exposing both legs almost all the way up. Once out of the car I come up behind you, grab your hips and nuzzle my lips against you neck.

Once inside the store you grab a cart and we start shopping. At one point you have to get something from a bottom shelf, you look around making sure no one can see us, and instead of squatting you bend at the waist and flip your skirt up flashing me your ass and quickly flip it back down. Next I need to get something from a lower shelf. I squat to get it and as I rise up to put it in the cart I slowly slide my hand up the outside of your leg, up your skirt and up to your hip and then quickly move away.

We continue and you need to get something from a top shelf and ask if I could get it for you. As I reach up to get it you come up behind me and run your hands all over my ass, caressing and groping. And just as quickly you stop. Now it is my turn, as you pause to look at something I come up behind you and reach under your blouse and run my hands up and down your sides, lightly and slowly.

Quick note, one thing to keep in mind is this does tend to cause shopping to take a little longer and make sure you have a list because it is easy to forget things when you are distracted.

Anyways, it was your turn again and as it was time to turn it up a notch. Again you needed something from a top shelf and asked me to get it for you. As I reach up to get the item you come up behind me and reach around to the front of my shorts and grab my dick. You just kind of hold it, rubbing a little as you let go. This time as you reached for an item I wrap my arms around and grab your breasts, quickly fondling them and then letting go.

Next you squat to get something from a lower shelf and as you do you reach up the leg of my shorts and stroke my slowly stiffening dick. This time I ask you to reach for something on an upper shelf and as you do I reach up under your blouse and gently roll your stiffening nipples.

At this point we both know that we need to cool off, so we try to quickly finish our shopping. Once everything is bagged and in the cart we head to the car. You pick up a couple of bags to put in the car and as you lean over to put them in the car I grab ass and then reach around you to palm your pussy. As I get a couple of bags in the car you reach down the front of my shorts and put your hand inside my underwear to grab my now hardening dick.

We then head home to put the groceries away. One of the rules, however, is that no playing can be done at home. That is strictly because it would quickly lead to more and we would never finish the days activities, trust me learned through experience.

We decide to get some lunch and head to a nearby restaurant. We ask for a corner booth, one of the reasons we like the restaurant, so that we can sit next to each other on the far side of the table away from everyone.

We are checking the menu and deciding what to order when I place my hand on your leg and slowly slide my hand up the inside of your thigh, slowly raising your skirt up as my hand slides higher. You decide that all is fair and move your hand to lightly run up and down the inside of my thigh, only making sure that your hand moves up my shorts a little further with each stroke.

The orders are placed and we wait for our food. You move your hand further up my shorts and run your fingers over my balls, cupping and squeezing them through my underwear. At the same time I have moved my hand well under your skirt and am lightly running my fingers up and down the outside of your panties. This continues until our food arrives, we remove our hands and proceed to eat.

We finish eating, pay the bill and leave. This time as you get into the car you make sure that your skirt comes all the way up and you flash me your panties. As you flash I lean over and kiss you deeply, letting our tongues connect and then just as quickly we part.

Off to the car wash, this is one of the kind where you stay in the car, always a recipe for some fun. Since it only lasts about five minutes it has to be quick. As soon as the wash starts you lean over and push my shorts and underwear down and start to suck my dick, at the same time I reach under your skirt and slip my hand under your panties to caress your pussy. We do this until the exit and quickly compose ourselves.

We have some time to kill and you suggest we go for a little drive. I agree since you always have a surprise for me on these drives.

As we cruise down the back roads you put your feet up on the dash and pull your skirt back exposing yourself completely from the waist on down. The you pull your blouse off over your head, at this point showing me your first surprise. The bra and panties you are wearing are completely sheer, almost transparent, making it very hard to concentrate on the road.

So you then move your hands to your breasts and start caressing and squeezing, I can see your nipples harden as I try to watch both you and the road. You then begin to twist and pull on your nipples, causing the bulge in my shorts to swell even more. You slide your hands down your belly to your hips, grab the sides of your panties and slide them off.

I can see that you are already wet and this just excites me even more. I am expecting you to use your hands on your wet pussy, but here is where surprise two comes in. You open the glove compartment and retrieve your egg and the remote control. You insert the egg into your pussy and hand me the remote, you then whisper to me that I need to make you cum, right here, right now.

Happy to oblige I turn the remote to the lowest setting and you jump a little as the vibrations start. I let the slow vibrations do their magic to get you even hornier and then switch the remote to high. Your hips buck in response to this. As you move your hips you start to moan and I know this won't take long and I am right as you soon tense and the orgasm takes over. I slowly turn the egg down and then off.

Once you recover I start to hand you the remote and you tell me to keep it as your are not done with the egg, final surprise. You put on your panties leaving the egg in and then put your skirt and blouse back on.

Once you have regained your composure you reach over and massage my stiff dick, just slowly stroking up and down over my shorts. Just enough to keep it hard, but not enough to get me overly excited.

Next we head to the dry cleaners. As I pull up you say that you will run in and get the cleaning since I have an obvious erection, with a little twinkle in your eye since you have kept it that way all the way to the cleaners. You hop out and head to the counter, when you reach the counter I turn the egg on full and see you shudder a bit. I leave it on full as you get our cleaning. As you come back to the car I shut it off and can see the surprise at that as well.

I say that I think it is time we headed home and you quickly agree. As we pull out of the cleaners and head home you reach over, push my shorts and underwear down and start stroking. As a consequence I turn the egg on full vibrate. We are both getting extremely turned on, making it very difficult to drive quickly without speeding.

Finally we are home, I quickly tuck my dick into my shorts and head inside following right behind you. Inside I grab you, bend you over the couch, flip your skirt, slip your panties to the side and remove the egg. I drop my shorts and underwear and proceed to release our "stress" from our everyday chores.

See, who says you can't make the mundane activities of life more exciting.

and13
and13
11 Followers