Munich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers

The taxi driver was older and did not seem to care about another drunken group going home. It was just another fare. I sat with my legs crossed and my hands on my lap. Sabine leaned over to take my hand. She squeezed it between both of hers. Karl moved his arm and took our clasped hands and kissed them, first hers then mine. Quite a gentlemanly act.

Sabine asked, "How do you feel?"

I responded truthfully, "Great."

"You are not tired?"

"I should be, but really I still feel good. How about you?"

"I think the same as you. We will sleep late tomorrow, but I feel good. I imagine you will sleep on the plane?"

"Absolutely."

Sabine leaned up and gave Karl a kiss, "How about you? Tired?"

"Not at all."

Sabine continued, "Let's have a drink then."

She kissed him again and curled her leg over his as we relaxed. Karl had kept his arm around my shoulder but he had also squeezed my shoulder a couple of times too. I did not follow Sabine's lead but I did lean in closer to Karl and rested my head on his shoulder. When I did that, his hand moved from the top of my shoulder to rest on my arm. I have to admit this was very comfortable.

We did not talk for a minute and I closed my eyes for a moment to rest. I was not feeling exhausted, but it felt good to just rest my eyes.

We stopped sharply for some traffic signal. I heard the driver curse at no one in particular; maybe someone had cut him off or whatever. We were all jostled a little. As we resumed our places, I saw Sabine kiss Karl again, but I noticed her hand was resting high on his leg.

Sabine said, "Beth, this was a wonderful day, the park, then the spa, and now the club. Very memorable."

She leaned over and I recognized she wanted to kiss. I adjusted my position towards her a little and leaned over to respond. When our lips met, it was another of those special moments. Our kiss was gentle and tender the way I like. Our lips were closed to start. Without being aggressive, we both seemed to sense at the same time and simultaneously opened our lips together. We broke for a moment, just a moment while we looked at each other. She smiled, I smiled back and we kissed again.

This time Sabine was a little firmer in her kiss. Her mouth opened wider, still feeling wonderful and I felt her hand on my shoulder. She was not pulling me toward her; it was not that kind of aggressive move, just more passionate than before.

I loved being kissed this way; it did not matter to me at the moment that it was a woman. I shifted my back and moved closer to Karl, my back was now on his chest and my hand on his knee. Sabine shifted so her back was closer to the taxi driver now and her arm went around my waist.

Karl had kept his arm around my shoulder, but in this position his hand was now on my wrist. His fingertips were stroking my arm while Sabine and I continued to kiss.

It was amazing. There is an expression that only a woman can truly know what another woman likes. I still don't believe it as many men have found a way to completely satisfy me and my brief experience with other women had come nowhere close. However, it is fair to say as Sabine was kissing me, not the other way around, I was in bliss. I say not the other way around because I was responding and kissing her back, but she was in the lead of this dance.

We continued to kiss, gentle and tender but passionate, when I felt a hand on my breast. My eyes were closed but I could tell it was Sabine. Not clutching and grabbing, but her hand moved up my waist and gently cupped my breast in her hand. She did not stop her kissing at all, but I felt a caress and I gasped.

She lifted her head from mine and smiled, but she did not remove her hand. She looked at me and continued to touch me. I closed my eyes. Her hand moved to my left breast and I felt Karl's hand replace hers on my right breast.

I kept my eyes closed while they both rubbed my breasts. I was breathing heavily. Sabine leaned to kiss Karl again. I felt her body move up as they both continued to touch me. I felt her body next to mine and my hand rested on her waist. When she leaned down to kiss me again, I raised my hand her breast.

I have large 34C natural breasts; Sabine must have been a small B cup. Karl was having a great time squeezing mine. Sabine looked up at me. I was wearing a bra, my dress had a high neckline and zipped on the back, so it did not allow any access, but her situation was not the same.

Sabine was not wearing a bra and her nipples were hard through the thin material. I touched them with my finger. It was her turn to lean her head back in pleasure. I reached to lift her shirt, it was easy. When her breasts were exposed, I touched her nipple with my finger and she bit her lip.

I leaned forward and licked her nipple. Karl tried to unzip my dress, but I leaned up and shook my head. We would be at my hotel soon. I leaned back down and started to suck her breast. Sabine moaned.

I heard Karl whisper, "We are here."

I looked up; we were not there yet but close. Sabine sat up and we adjusted her shirt, laughing while we did it.

We pulled into the hotel. Karl was going to pay. I said, "No, no, I will get it."

The driver never once gave any expression that he noticed us or cared one bit.

We walked into the lobby. It was empty. We moved over to the bar, all arm-in arm with Karl in the middle. I had really had a great time. When we arrived at the bar, it was quiet. Maybe 8 people in the whole place.

The bartender said they were closing very soon. It was already past last call, but they would allow one drink because I was staying at the hotel.

We looked at each other, and Sabine said, "Let's have a quick one."

We ordered cognac's for the three of us. I love the smell of the strong liquor, the smell alone was intoxicating and I realized I had drank a lot that evening already. We toasted our glasses of Remy Martin.

"That was the best taxi ride I have ever had."

I responded, "I have never done anything like that in my life. This has been a day of firsts."

That was not entirely true, I have made out in a taxi before, but it was true I had never made out with a girl before like that.

We both leaned over to kiss Karl at the same time, all three of our lips meeting. It did not work so well, so I playfully pushed Sabine away so I could kiss Karl, then she played as if she was offended, so I walked up and kissed her as a make-up.

Some people noticed us, but they could only see from one angle and they could not tell that Karl had placed his hand on my ass again. It was over my dress, but his fingers were cupping the underside. I finished kissing Sabine and to continue the playfulness, I smacked Karl's hand off my butt.

"Bad boy."

He laughed at that, "Yes, very bad."

Sabine was blocking peoples view, and she reached up to touch my breast again.

"I would kill to have your breasts Beth."

It felt good and I closed my eyes as she caressed me.

The bartender came over, "We are closing now. If you want another, you must take it up to the room."

Karl looked at us, "One more? What do you think Beth?"

We all looked at each other. I nodded to the bartender, who gave us the bottle, which did not have much left.

He said, "More than enough for one more. On the house."

"Beth, is it alright? We can go if you prefer. It is late." But as she said it, it was clear she was hoping the night was not finished.

She held both of my hands, almost as if she was worried. I said, "Don't be silly. C'mon, let's have our drink."

It was clear the bar staff just wanted to have us leave so they could go home. We started walking to the elevators, Sabine and I arm-in-arm with Karl carrying the glasses and bottle right behind us. There was no one else in the lobby as we walked by, but several 'hello's' and looks from the hotel staff, as if amused.

One of the elevator doors was open at the lobby due to the late hour. The moment the door closed and I pressed '7', Sabine pulled my hand and I turned to face her. She was playful, but she pushed me back against the elevator and leaned up to kiss me. Our lips met as the elevator started moving.

She certainly knew how to kiss. Our lips opened again and our tongues started to intertwine. Sabine was so tender. I was not the 'leader' but I knew she would stop if I did not respond. Who would want this to stop?

I pushed her away and looked at her, and then I leaned forward to kiss her. Our arms wrapped around each other, our hands moving around each other's backs. The elevator door opened, but we continued our kiss until Karl said, "We are here."

I think he did not care for us to stop, but that was his way to let us know someone was there. As we got off the elevator, there was one of the room service boys moving some cart away. He was smiling at us. Clearly he had seen us kissing.

We laughed, but started on our way. Having someone watching us was all Sabine needed. I felt her hand on my ass; obviously she was putting on another little show for the guy. I never looked back to see if he was watching, but I would have bet he was.

We got to my room and I fished out my key card. I should say this was a very nice hotel. The room was not huge as a suite, but it was very sophisticated in décor. There was a very large bathroom, a king size bed with a sofa, chair and table. Karl sat down in the chair and started pouring drinks.

We set our things down and Sabine said we should have a last toast. So we sat down on the sofa and raised our glasses.

Karl wanted to go first, "To Beth, the person who has given us a day to remember."

We took a sip and Sabine continued, "Thank you for the show in the club. I have never seen something so erotic in my life."

We took another drink of the pungent cognac. My turn.

"To two people in love. I never have done anything like tonight in my life, and it only happened tonight because of the strength of your relationship. I wish you the greatest future, and I look forward to seeing you the next time I come."

We finished our drinks. Sabine said, "That was a very nice thing to say. I think Karl and I have been very lucky to meet you."

"I think I have been the lucky one."

Sabine leaned over again. I knew she would want to kiss again and I was hoping also. She was on my left, with Karl in the chair to my right. As she moved toward me, she reached for my hand and held it as our lips met.

Our mouths opened right away. I closed my eyes as our tongues softly danced. It is difficult to describe how we could be kissing deeply while having one of the most gentle, tender kisses of my life. Deep, yet soft. Somehow I knew she was having the same reaction as me.

She moved back. I opened my eyes again and looked at her. She started again, but let go of my hand and started to caress my breasts as she did in the taxi. I let out a breath; she paused for a second and then continued. She pushed my hair back and started to kiss and lick at my neck.

I love men, make no mistake about it. I think women are sexy, but I am not attracted sexually. Yet, everything Sabine was doing to me felt fantastic. I made no attempt to stop her.

I opened my eyes again as she pulled my hands up so we were standing. She started to kiss me again as soon as we were up. Our mouths were hungry and I felt her hands move along my back and then move to touch my ass. First I felt her hands moving in light circles and then I felt her squeezing my cheeks. My own hands had been around her waist and then I moved them to caress and grab her ass also.

When I responded by touching her, I felt her right hand move to lift up my dress and soon I felt her bare hand squeezing my ass. Our kisses were not so tender now. More of a hunger. Her ass felt firm through her slacks. It felt like she was not wearing any panties.

We finally broke our kiss. Sabine did not say anything but took a step back and grabbed both of my breasts in her hands, touching everywhere and then squeezing. I responded in kind, moving my hands up from her waist until I was also squeezing her breasts.

She let out a sharp breath. She was not smiling, more sultry in expression. We both looked over at Karl. He made no move at all, just watching.

Sabine said, "I told you that you might get another show my sweet."

She moved to my side and then her hand moved to the back of my dress. I thought I should stop her here. We shared a wonderful experience but I was a little afraid. She started to caress my ass and then lifted the hem of my dress and again I felt her hand on my bare ass cheek. She turned me a little more so Karl could see my bare ass.

Her hand then moved up to my zipper and she started to slowly pull it down. I looked at her and gave an expression that I was not comfortable.

Sabine looked at me, "Don't worry, we can stop any time."

I thought to tell her to stop, but I was silent. She unzipped me all the way and I felt her hand gently touching my entire back. It felt entirely electric and I arched my back and lifted my head to the ceiling. Sabine then moved around to face me again.

She pulled the top of my dress over my shoulders slowly. I held my arms initially to slow or stop the process, but she ran her fingers over my upper arms and stroked my skin lightly. This made me tingle all over. She moved the dress again but this time I did not resist. It fell all at once to the floor.

She reached down to lift my dress as I stepped to the side. Suddenly I am standing in front of them in my bra and thong while they are fully dressed. Karl was staring intently. I was glad I had brought this bra and panty set. Full black, but they were fancy too, with lace and good material and cut.

Sabine started to run her fingers over my arms and shoulders, and then she ran her fingertips down my chest and through my cleavage. She used one finger to trace my bra but then she also touched my side and stomach. She stood up to kiss me again and I responded. I was so turned on, but I also did not feel as if I was in control. Our hands were stroking each other's backs, and then I felt her unclasp my bra. It did not fall off, but I could feel my breasts loosen.

She pulled my bra away and I was now standing topless. She kissed my neck again as before, but this time also adding little bites. I laughed once.

She backed away and then cupped my bare breasts in her hands as she faced me. It was not as if she had not had good looks at them over the last two days, but she said, "Your breasts are so fantastic. I am so jealous."

She started licking down my chest until her tongue was circling my nipple while she cupped the other one. When she lightly bit the nipple, I let out a moan of ecstasy.

Sabine started sucking on my breasts, first one then the other. Her hands were caressing my ass while she sucked. I looked up. Karl had not moved at all, it was apparently his turn to watch.

Sabine also looked over at him, "Her tits are unbelievable."

She continued, "At first, we thought they were fake they looked so good."

She started sucking my nipple again. She was squeezing my left breast at first and then she moved her hand down my stomach until her hand was rubbing my pussy through my panty.

My pussy was on fire. I reached down and held her hand there but I did not allow her to move it I was so tense. When I relaxed a little, she continued. I gasped and then let out a moan.

Sabine started to lower my thong. Once she got it over my hips, it fell down and I stepped out of it. She reached down again and her finger started to rub me. I was totally wet, even throbbing. She felt it too.

"Karl, she is on fire."

I thought it was the signal for him to join. As if she read my mind, she said, "He wants to watch for a while."

I stopped her. I looked in her eyes and then started to unbutton her shirt. She had a sensual smile as I stripped her. She was not wearing a bra, so when I removed her shirt she was standing topless in front of me. I leaned forward to lick her hard nipples. When I started to suck them, Sabine tensed up. I thought if I continued, she was the type who could have an orgasm that way.

I reached down and rubbed her pussy through her pants. She gasped. I stopped and unfastened her slacks. She was not wearing panties, so when I lowered them enough, I reached down and rubbed my finger along her pussy as she had done to me. Like me, she was dripping wet.

Sabine stepped out of her pants and finally we were both completely nude. We hugged each other and then kissed again, both of us moving our hands everywhere. We both were squeezing each other's ass as we finished our kiss.

We had seen each other naked off and on for two days. Yet this was completely different. Karl sat there just watching us. I thought this was leading up to him joining us, but he seemed to be content to watch. I wondered if they had made some deal that he would not participate.

I am sexually attracted to men. I have done some experimentation with women in the past and some aspects were quite nice, but this was different. I was turned on and I already knew Sabine was also.

We both stood there for a moment and looked at Karl, who just sat there smiling. Sabine grabbed my shoulders and pushed me toward the bed. I did not protest as I lay down and she climbed on top far enough that she started kissing my shoulders. She shifted her legs and body so that her leg was wrapped over mine.

She slid down far enough that she began to kiss and lick my breast, finally reaching my hard nipple. She flicked it with her tongue while she looked at me. She started to suck and I tensed up, touching her back with my hand.

I tried to relax, but it was not easy. Her tongue and mouth had gotten my nipples rock hard. She sucked on my right breast while she cupped and squeezed the other. It felt fantastic.

I was not sure how far she intended to take this, but I did not have to wait long to find out. She started to lick and kiss down my stomach while she reached down to stroke my thigh. My skin was tingling as her hand moved down.

She continued to kiss everywhere. She lifted up and moved to the end of the bed. She started at my ankle and started licking and kissing her way up my leg. When she got to my knee, she stopped and moved down and did the same on my other leg.

Sabine then lifted one leg and folded my knee up to make some more room. When she repeated her licking and kissing up my thigh while her hand was lightly touching up my other thigh, I thought I would have an orgasm just through the anticipation.

Her mouth was only a couple of inches away from my pussy now. I looked over and saw Karl rubbing himself through his pants. They were an interesting couple, the way they both liked to watch me with their partner.

When she moved her head again, her mouth moved over to cover my pussy. I had been waiting for some relief and I gasped as she moved her tongue across my slit. She started to push her tongue into my pussy as she spread my lips with her fingers. Her hands were under my legs holding my hips as she held her head firm against my pussy and started to lick my clit. I looked down and her eyes were watching me as she alternated licking and sucking.

She must have seen the lust in my eyes, because she smiled with her eyes and then dove in anew. I love to be eaten out by a man, but I will admit Sabine knew exactly what to do, just the right level of tenderness, wetness and skill. I could feel my release approaching and I knew it would be soon, but I did not expect I would have my orgasm the second she slipped her finger inside me as she flicked her tongue against my clit. I tensed up and lifted my hips off the bed as I came, but Sabine moved her head with me and continued to lick. This is one of the longest and most intense orgasms I have ever had. I was still in bliss as I lowered my ass onto the bed again. I know Sabine sensed when I had been getting close and she knew the perfect way to continue licking me softly as I began my orgasm. I think her technique contributed to the unusually long duration.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,871 Followers
1...345678