Munich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her head with both hands as I began to relax. Sabine continued to lick me, almost as she hungrily wanted every bit of me. I had to lift her head off me or I think she would have tried to make me come again.

I gently pulled Sabine up to me. She lay on top and our lips met, followed quickly by our tongues touching. I could taste my pussy on her, and I was simply in ecstasy. We kissed for a moment and then she lifted her head and smiled at me.

Sabine said, "I have only done that a couple of times before, was it OK?"

I said, "Are you crazy? I think you are an expert! That was absolutely fantastic."

She turned her head over to Karl, who was still stroking his dick through his pants, "How did you like the show darling?"

Before he could answer, I interrupted, "Not so fast, the show is not over yet."

With that, I flipped her over to lie on her back. I took her breast into my mouth and rubbed my finger across her wet pussy. I sucked and lightly bit. Her nipple responded quickly and I circled it with my tongue. Sabine's pussy was soft and wet to my touch and my finger easily slid in.

I lifted my head to look her in the eye, "My turn, but I should warn you I have less experience than you."

I moved down to the end of the bed as she had, but maybe my technique was not as perfect as hers. I removed my finger as I moved my tongue directly to her clit and began to lick her. I reached up to grab her breasts and saw that she had been looking at Karl but now began to enjoy my attentions, closing her eyes and stroking my hair.

It had been many years since I had been with a woman like this, but it came back to me quickly, the secret being to sense and feel what Sabine was reacting to. I alternated between gentle and more firm. She responded to my licking from the bottom of her slit near her ass slowly up to her clit. She responded even better when I flicked my tongue against her clit, but she just loved it when I would gently suck on her clit.

Her pussy tasted wonderful. Her aroma was a total turn on and she was just dripping wet. I could not get enough of it. I slid my finger inside her as she had done to me as I licked her clit. Somehow I could sense that she was getting close and I was really enjoying this, so it was no problem to continue. She put both her hands on my head and I dove back in. I tried to slide my tongue inside her as deep as possible as I continued to suck on her.

Sabine was tensing up and I could feel as she started her orgasm. When she came hard, her pussy got even wetter and I tried to lap it up, trying to emulate what she had done to me to give me such a long orgasm. When I could feel her orgasm finally subside, I copied what she had done to me by continuing to lick but gentler now as she began to relax.

I climbed up now and lay next to her as we kissed again. We were both embracing each other and our legs were intertwined. I nuzzled my head against her shoulder and neck. It would have been easy to sleep.

Sabine whispered so only I could hear, "Thank you Beth. That was fantastic."

I looked into her eyes and kissed her again, "I enjoyed that more than you can imagine."

I looked up and said to Karl, "So, was the second part of the show acceptable?"

Sabine looked up at that question and smiled, "Yes, did you see my orgasm?"

Karl smiled, "I never expected I would like to watch something like that. Your orgasm almost made me have one too."

We let go of each other and Sabine got up and walked over to Karl. She took his hand and he stood up. They kissed for about 20 seconds. I was still lying on the bed as I watched them.

Sabine was looking right at me as she rubbed his dick through his pants. She started to unbutton his shirt.

"Beth, can you help me?"

I was hoping for this. She had given me a wonderful orgasm, but I really wanted to be fucked now. I really wanted to feel his dick inside me. I got up and walked over. Karl pulled me to him and our mouths quickly found each other. His kiss was deeper now, not as gentle as in the night club. We separated and Sabine finished unbuttoning his shirt.

I reached down and felt his hard dick as Sabine had. He was rock hard. She pulled his shirt off and I started to unfasten his belt. I looked over at Sabine and she gave me another one of her smiles.

"Go ahead."

That was all I needed. I kneeled down in front of him, but I looked up at his face while I rubbed him again. I finished unfastening his pants to reveal his black cotton brief which could barely hold him. I rubbed him again through his brief as he stepped out of his pants.

Sabine picked up the clothes strewn everywhere and laid them over the sofa. I kissed his dick through his brief and then lightly bit it. I looked up at them while I did that. She was at his side with their arms around each other as they both intently looked at me. I smiled as I lowered the brief and his dick sprang loose and flapped against my cheek.

I looked at it more carefully than before. He had that all over tan and he was completely shaved. I had previously thought a man shaved like that looked gay, but Karl looked glorious. I guess he was about 7 or 8 inches long. I had not ever been this close to an uncircumcised dick before. I stroked it in my hand and as I pulled back the foreskin would pull back a little to reveal the pink head.

They were both fascinated to watch me and I looked up at them while I began to lick the head, just lightly almost teasing. When I lifted his dick and began to lick down the shaft, Karl tilted his head back in pleasure. I kissed and licked his smooth balls.

He smelled great; some part an aroma of lust, but clean. He was wearing some kind of light cologne which also smelled great. I loved his smooth balls. They were not too large and I took one into my mouth and lightly sucked. Sabine was stroking his stomach and chest with her hand, but mesmerized by what I was doing.

I pulled back and dove on his big cock. I intentionally tried to take as much as I could all at once, both for me and also for shock value. He was big, but not as thick as some, so I think I was able to take maybe 5 inches all at once. I moved my hands to clutch his ass and squeeze while I held my head down. I was expecting a little bit of gag reflex, so I was ready and it subsided quickly. I was able to relax more and I took maybe another inch.

I could feel the rippled veins of his cock on my tongue and I could feel the head of his cock at the back of my mouth. His cock was hot; hard but also velvety soft and I was thrilled.

I think some women will suck cock to please the man, but they do not enjoy it. That is not the case with me. I love the texture, the smell, the feel of a hard cock. My most favorite way to suck cock is to feel the man get hard in my mouth, but the fact that Karl was throbbing before I started did not allow it. However, I was not complaining as I moved my head back up. I had held down far on him for maybe 30 seconds. When I got all the way off, I took a back a couple of inches in my mouth and began to suck.

I paused for a second to look up. Sabine smiled at me, while Karl still had his eyes closed. I pulled off of him long enough to motion for her to join me.

I think Sabine liked that idea as she pulled Karl over to the bed. As he lay on his back, we each took a side as we took turns sucking him. One of us would stroke him while the other would suck. Karl was looking up at us as our tongues met together. We would pass the head back and forth to each other while the other would lick.

Sabine is a smaller girl than me. She has that ballerina figure while I am curvier. Her mouth and face are also smaller than me. She could not really suck more than a couple of inches of him. His cock looked so big when she tried to engulf him. I am not sure when the last time he had been sucked deeply, but I was not able at this angle to take almost all of him. I tried to hold down as far and as long as I could. Karl looked like he could cum at any time.

While I was sucking him, I felt his fingers reaching for my pussy. Except for the moment in the bar when he had rubbed against my thong for a couple of seconds, he had not really touched me there before. Now I felt his finger begin to slide in. I moved a little to make it easier. He slid his finger into my wet pussy easily.

I lifted my head while Sabine was sucking him again. She lifted up too and we kissed. She saw Karl was rubbing my pussy.

She said, "I think you should go first."

"Really, are you sure?"

She just nodded. I moved over to straddle Karl facing him. Sabine held his cock as I began to lower my pussy to meet him. His cock was hard enough now that the head was mostly uncovered. I felt the head slide around my pussy lips. Sabine grabbed him and almost teasingly moved the head around my pussy, finally pointing it at me. When he was in the correct position, I slowly lowered myself lower and lower. I could feel my pussy gradually expand as he began to fill me. I made sure the penetration was slow; I wanted to feel every millimeter of his cock slide in.

He felt fantastic when I was finally lowered all the way. I could feel my clit rub against him when I moved my body back and forth.

Karl was looking intently at me and reached up to squeeze my tits. His cock was rock hard and we soon found a rhythm and started fucking in earnest. He moved his hands to my hips as we moved up and down, him lifting his pelvis against my thrusts. We did that for about a minute when he wanted to shift positions.

He got up and moved behind me. I got the message. I bent over on the bed holding my ass in the air for him. He surprised me for a minute when he rubbed the end of his cock against my asshole for a second. That felt electric, but he quickly moved it and plunged all at once into my waiting pussy.

He reached around and squeezed my tits again while he began fucking. He soon grabbed my ass as he started fucking me hard. My second orgasm occurred quickly as he fucked me this time. I tensed up as I came and Karl paused until I relaxed again.

Sabine came over and leaned forward to kiss me while her boyfriend again plunged his big cock into my pussy. He continued pumping me.

I looked at Sabine and turned my head to look at Karl too and said, "I want to see him fuck you too."

I guess they liked that idea too. Sabine lay back on the bed and Karl quickly plunged his cock inside her. They stared at each other while he began fucking her hard. I wondered how long he could go before he came.

I leaned forward to suck on Sabine's tits, but after a minute, she lifted me up. I did not know what she wanted initially but she pulled on my leg and I got the message she wanted to eat me out again. I was facing Karl while I sat on her face. Her tongue found my pussy and she was licking vigorously. Karl started squeezing my tits and we leaned forward to kiss each other.

"I love your cock Karl."

He just smiled and continued to fuck her. I had a special treat in mind for him.

"Karl, tell me when you are close, I want you to cum in my mouth."

It was weird, he seemed to be in cruise control fucking us, but the moment I said that, he got this strange look on his face. He pulled off of her and stood up. I moved to the end of the bed and took him in my mouth as far as I could for a second or two. Then I backed off a little and started to suck hard. Sabine came up and grabbed his ass. I was rubbing his balls when I could feel him start to get close. It was not fair, no man can stand it when they are close to orgasm, but I started to rub his asshole with my finger and he began to cum.

I felt the first shot of his cum in my mouth and I pulled away a little while I stroked his cock with my hand. He shot another stream into my mouth and then Sabine came over and took him into her mouth and sucked. She moved off after a couple of seconds and I sucked him again. He tasted sweet rather than salty. He started to get soft now. One of my favorite activities is to feel a man get hard in my mouth, but I also like the feel as he gets soft and I can taste the last drops from his orgasm. Sabine had stood up and they were now kissing again.

Karl lifted me up and I kissed him first and then Sabine.

None of us said a word. There was so much to say, but I think we were all just enjoying the moment. Too much to say, but also nothing to say.

I looked at the clock, it was almost 4 am. I was going to have to leave for the airport in another 5 hours. I told them the schedule and said I had to sleep a little. I welcomed them to stay and they liked that idea. I turned off all the lights as we climbed into the big bed with Karl in the middle. Sabine and I were both lying close to him. He had his arm around my shoulder and I had my arm on his chest and my leg straddled over his thigh.

I was in the glow of just having great sex and I was tired anyway, both factors meant I quickly dozed off as I could feel Karl and Sabine kissing. At some point, we must have shifted positions as I was on my back and they were sleeping with their arms around each other.

I was not sure what time it was when I awoke but it was still totally dark out. Karl was sucking gently on my tit. I would have liked to sleep, but I did not stop him. He was not being aggressive and it felt good. My nipples were hard as he licked them.

He noticed my eyes were open. I guessed I had slept for about an hour and a half. He looked up at me and smiled. I closed my eyes and let him enjoy. I thought he just wanted to enjoy my tits for a while, might as well take advantage of his opportunity to play with some bigger ones than Sabine and since he had her approval for all of this, I guess I could not blame him.

He went on like that for about 10 minutes, when I felt his hand move down to eventually find my pussy again. He was just lightly rubbing me and I could feel myself getting wet again. He continued to suck on my breast while he rubbed me.

Karl then started to move his head down my body as he continued with his tongue on my stomach and then continued to move south. He was twisted into an awkward position for that, and when he realized I was not stopping him, he got up and pulled me down to the end of the bed so my ass was just at the edge. He kneeled in front of me as he began to eat me out.

We had done a variety of positions before, but not this. I guess he wanted to experience the whole thing. I was not going to object as I felt his tongue lick my pussy. He found my clit quickly and I could tell he was no novice at this. He was pushing all my buttons. I quickly remembered why I love men.

He sometimes licked and sucked on my clit, other times he lapped at my pussy, starting from bottom to top. At one point in his licking, his tongue began exploring my ass, which felt wonderful but not something I was used to.

Sabine woke too. She looked up and saw us. She smiled at me and rolled over to lay her head on my shoulder. She laid her hand on my breast and closed her eyes. Maybe she was content to leave us to ourselves or maybe she was just too tired. I was surprised that I was now awake. I guess having my pussy and ass licked gave me a shot of adrenalin. As I had done to him, as he felt me approach orgasm, he began to finger my ass.

It was different being eaten out by Karl compared to Sabine. It is not easy to describe, and words do not suffice, but he felt masculine. He had a little bit of a beard now and his head and tongue were bigger, and his hands as they lifted under my ass seemed to cover me. I started to moan as he brought me to another orgasm. He had inserted his finger into my ass while he sucked. Sabine awoke at this and sucked my tit.

When I relaxed again, Karl lifted his head and smiled. I pulled at him and came over to me. We kissed and I could taste my pussy on his mouth. Sabine continued to suck on my tit.

While we kissed, I reached over and touched his leg. I moved my hand up slowly, stroking his smooth skin until I found his dick. He was somewhere in between hard and soft. I looked down and his head was completely covered by the foreskin.

I did not have to pull him or say anything. He moved so that his dick was near my mouth. He leaned over and I opened my lips and felt him shift so that he entered my mouth. I could taste mine and Sabine's pussy, as well as a little remnant of his semen. I got my wish. He got hard in my mouth. I am not exactly sure why this is such a turn on for me, maybe a feeling of control or accomplishment. I don't know, but I love it.

Karl was hard again and moved to the end of the bed. He lifted my legs and ass in the air as he slid inside me. This time he did not fuck me hard. Rather, he very slowly entered me and even more slowly slid in deeply. The only way to describe this was tender. He was taking his time, pausing when he was in deep, and then pausing again before starting another thrust.

His cock was rock hard again. He started making his thrusts deeper now, grinding his groin against my pussy. Sabine was kissing me while this was going on; my hands were squeezing her ass. While Karl continued to fuck me, I was fingering Sabine's pussy. I did not really make any motion for her to move, but soon she was straddling my face as I had done earlier to her.

I began licking her clit, my hands spreading her pussy lips apart. Karl continued to fuck me. His cock felt wonderful as it filled my pussy. I could feel I was close to another orgasm; was this four now? I was having trouble keeping track. He was a really attentive lover, perceptive to my feelings. He was able to tell I was close again and began pounding my pussy with each thrust. My clit was throbbing and I had to pause from eating out Sabine while I came intensely again. Karl was still hard as a rock.

My adventure was not over. Karl continued to be gentle until I relaxed. He pulled out and I felt the end of his cock rubbing against my asshole. He did that before briefly before going back to my pussy. This time he pushed a little and held it. When I felt him rub the head around me, it was clear he wanted to fuck my ass. I have only done this a few times in my life; some of them unpleasant.

While he was long, he was not too thick. He had been gentle at all the proper times, which I knew was important. He rubbed the head around my asshole again and I had to take a break from Sabine. She could tell what was going on and she lifted off of me.

I kept my eyes closed and hoped he would be sensitive to me. Sabine got some lubricant from her purse and gave it to him. I felt him rub it around my ass and he slowly slipped his finger deep inside. I gasped. He was gentle as he did it, and then pulled it out slowly. I knew what was next. I felt the end of his cock rubbing around me and then some pressure as he pushed.

I tried to relax all my muscles and I felt him slide in perhaps an inch. I was grateful for the lubricant. Karl pulled out about half way and then slowly pushed back in. He was doing everything right so far.

I finally opened my eyes to look up at him. It was a little painful at first as he pushed, but soon it fell into pleasure as he paused. Like before, he pulled out about half way and then slowly pushed back in. It is true it was a little painful each time he pushed in deeper, but the feeling quickly passed. I could feel my muscles relaxing more.

Karl was now in about as far as I was interested; I guess about 5 or 6 inches. He held it in and slowly pulled back out. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes. Sabine was kneeling beside me, her hand moving over my stomach, breasts and pubic area.

1...345678