Murderous Lawmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I know is you are naughty. Pull out a breast if you wish."

Clara held out her mouth to be kissed and Ash resumed the kissing and tonguing and flipped out a breast over the neck of her dress and she said, "Oh Christ, if I allow you to continue I'll allow you to bang me."

"Oh we can't allow that," he said, pulled away. "Gee you've got me really erect. Have a feel."

"No," she said, putting away the bared tit. "God my panties are wet."

He smiled and pushed up her fringe and said, "As well you know, that's meant to happen. You were getting ready for my insertion."

"Oh for goodness sake."

"Just remember one day I'd love to bang you. I don't mind how long you make me wait."

Clara combed her blonde hair and said, "I suppose I should accept that as a compliment?"

"Yes you should, absolutely."

"Thanks for the lovely compliment."

He grinned and slapped a hand high up on her thigh.

She looked at the hand but left it there. It was removed when she put her lipstick away and started the engine.

"I feel well-rewarded," Ash smiled and she said she'd bet he usually got what he wanted from a female because he was rather smooth.

"Thanks."

She giggled and said she'd take him back to the college.

"I'm beginning to really like this vehicle. It's even easier to drive than mom's Chevy and is very peppy. What car will you buy?"

"I'll look for something, probably a SUV within a day or two. Monday is a good time to contact private advertisers who failed to sell their vehicle over the weekend."

"God you know stuff I don't even think about."

"Well yes, that's one of the burdens males have to bear."

Clara laughed and said she really enjoyed his company.

"Yeah well if you and Paul decide to split, please let me know. Um that's if you remain interested in me."

"Me interested?"

"You know you are but let's leave it at that for the moment. I don't want you wetting you panties every time you see me or think of me."

Clara offered no comment.

On Monday he purchased a year-old luxury-model GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4X4 and was delighted with his purchase. The V8 pickup hadn't sold at the weekend and, just as Ash had predicted, the private seller was anxious to deal. Ash had looked at extended cab pickups to take girls and the team's gear to away soccer games. He also liked the idea of buying a big V8 engine because they appeared to be on the way out in passenger vehicle production.

He resisted the temptation to drive over to show it to Clara and take her for a drive back around the lake and he could really test it out if he managed to get her fully aroused.

* * *

Ash had noticed a student with a built-up left boot would appear from time to time to watch the soccer practice.

One evening he went up to her and said, "Hi, I'm Coach Burton. I occasionally see you watching the girls practice and I notice your built-up boot and conclude you will be unable to play fully active sport."

"Thank you for noticing me coach and oh boy you can be so blunt. I'll not appear here again."

"What? Oh I think you have misunderstood me. Would you like to gain credits for being the team's manager. You see when we play away games I won't be able to go into the women's changing rooms and really deal with players having emotional problems. You could do that by being my assistant."

"Are you serious or is this just talk because you feel sorry for me."

"Feel sorry for you, why? You have a leg defect and nothing else appears defective as far as I can see. Something tells me you might have a friend or two in the team and..."

"Yes I do, Peggy and Michelle. On and thanks for speaking to me bluntly and perceptively. Yes I'd be thrilled and honored to take on that role. It would mean a lot to me and the credits I gain would be awesome."

"What's your name?"

"Diane Fields."

"Great Diane and welcome to the team. I'll make the announcement at the next rest break and I write a letter of appointment tonight and give it to Michelle when I see her on the track tomorrow. Why don't I see you at the gym, pool or track?"

"I have one foot 2½ inches shorter than the good one."

"I guessed as much but that doesn't stop you swimming and/or working out and/or throwing the discus or javelin."

"M-my parents would never allow me to take part in active activities."

"Well you are eighteen and can legally make your own decisions and also your parents are not here to see you push boundaries. Can you meet me tomorrow if I call you? I'd like Doc Stewart to examine you. It won't cost you anything but I'll not immerse you into placing any load on your shortened leg without getting a good report from Doc Stewart. I'll try to arrange the appointment during the midday break."

Diane looked at Ash carefully.

"Why are you doing this for me?"

"I'm responsible for the general fitness of everyone on campus who requires it and I want you fit and able to manage our soccer team."

"Are you this intense about everything you do?"

"I just like to focus and get things done, that's all. And I'm not out to bed you if that's what you're thinking. As a coach I'm prohibited from laying even a finger on any student or for that matter any college employee who is under coaching, even general supervision."

"I could always arrange..."

"Thanks but no Diane. I'll not risk my job."

His duties as a coach were going well, especially with students who were committed to fitness. The half enthusiastic lot were a bit of a pain but some reacted well to motivational techniques while those who gave the impression they wished they weren't at the gym or the track, he all but ignored unless they pressed for assistance. He didn't believe he would be alone as a coach in placing his real focus on those who wished to be coached or who could be persuaded they needed to be sharpened up on what they were doing.

Clara called him a couple of nights later and asked what he was doing.

"Writing a report."

"Oh I apologize for disturbing that worthy activity."

"But I'm delighted you've called," he said, scrambling to try to be charming.

"Why?"

"Because...." Jesus he couldn't say when she wasn't warmed up that he wanted to screw her.

"Yes?" she prodded.

"Because you are lively, good to talk to, your intelligence shows through and I like the thought of being seen with you."

"Good gracious," she said, sounding surprised. "Here was I thinking your only interest in me was to screw me."

Ash's mind raced. He couldn't believe she would call him to ask is he still intended to screw her when the time was right. Perhaps she called simply to stay in touch as he appeared okay to be a male pal?

He cleared his throat. "I think with you I'd rather work to become your pal. Many females around here are looking to be screwed but few as far as I can tell are seeking male pals."

"I understand that because I also went to college. So you won't attempt to grope if we see each other from time to time and when we are alone?"

"I could say I would resist the temptation but I cannot give an absolute assurance."

She laughed and said well he must not look sideways at her in the presence of her parents or Paul or other people for that matter.

"I could live with that."

She simpered, "Do I really excite you sexually?"

"Um could you ask me an easier question?"

"Okay, shall we associate as good friends?"

He put smile into his voice and said, "I'd like that."

"Good. My reason for saying that is junior teachers at my school will be a picnic scheduled for 3:00 next Sunday afternoon with partners. Paul will be away and I was..."

"Yes certainly. I wouldn't want you to be the only teacher there without a partner."

"You are so kind. I asked mom should I ask you and she said yes."

"Good, involving her like that means she would think you are two-timing Paul."

"Oh," Clara said. "My mind doesn't work like that."

Ash laughed and said she shouldn't say anything to Paul otherwise he'd think she was two-timing him.

"Oh god, no I mustn't. You are really clever to think like that."

"Oh Clara, something I meant to ask you. Do you like having sex?"

She laughed and said she'd better go. She said goodnight and cut the call.

Ash was bored stiff at the picnic, not being big into education although he was an assistant coach at a college.

He won the men's sprint and he and his allotted partner Wendy won the volley ball and he and Clara won the three-legged race and towards the end of the picnic someone called for a contest of the best hunk, with the men required to take their tops off, and Ash won that easily, Carla's jaw dropping when she saw his gym toned upper body exposed for the first time.

Some of her friends gathered around her and judging by the screaming laughter some lewd remarks were made in her direction, but it was all great fun.

Ash and Clara had arrived separately, coming from different directions and she was surprised when she saw his new vehicle was a pickup.

"I thought you would have bought a Honda, being so eager to get me into one."

"A Honda was the second preference on your list," he smiled. "I never expressed a preference."

"I'm not sure I like a pick-up."

He smiled and said did it matter, he would be driving it and she would be riding in Paul's BMW."

"Are you jealous?"

"That you go around with Paul? Yes I am."

"Oh god, you shouldn't say things to me like that."

He smiled and said then she would not ask such leading questions.

They kissed goodbye and somehow, well not accidentally for sure, their tongues entwined.

"God Ash, I almost wet myself when I saw your beautifully toned torso."

"Touché," he grinned. "I sense you also have a great torso."

She giggled and kissed him again, this time pressing hard against him.

But more than seven months would pass before Clara banged him in a huge display of lust, the first time they enjoined in full penetration despite dating a few times when her beau was otherwise engaged.

* * *

Ash worked out the safest person to bang on campus was his gym coaching assistant Caroline. She had a boyfriend, a law lecturer whom she described and 'the kind of guy you marry after you've finished playing around.'

Caroline had a roomy pussy but made it a good fit with good muscle control, had the stamina to match and really liked to fuck. Ash couldn't believe his luck the first time he banged her in her office after the gym had closed because it went so well and she liked her tits being crushed. And after three rounds she eyed him, red-eyed and sweating and said she thought she could manage one more time but Ash held up his hands in surrender, absolutely zonked.

"Thank Christ for that," she said, and slump over her desk, looking absolutely depleted.

They fell into the routine of banging every week to ten days or so.

A Mrs Collins, deputy director of the college's health and counseling services, called and arranged a time for Ash to see her.

"Please sit Ash and call me Judith. This meeting is simply for my information. Coffee?"

They sat on lounge chairs facing each other over the coffee table.

"This concerns Diane Fields. We have tried to place her in several areas including our theater, the administration of the Student Government Association and as student liaison officer in her hall of residence to allow her to get campus services involvement credits that go towards her degree marks, but to no avail, she remained uncooperative and we remained concerned because this would not look good on her academic record. Then out of the blue she applies for registration for maximum credits on the claim she has been appointed team manager of the women's social soccer team. This seems unbelievable and I chose to consult with you rather than question Diane whom, as you will understand, is somewhat sensitive of her disability."

Ash put down his coffee cup and said, "I'm glad you approached me for clarification Judith. I'd noticed her several times watching soccer coaching and had noticed her built up boot. I spoke to her and found two of her friends were in my group. I intend organizing some away games for the social team and apparently that has not been done before. I saw problems being coach-manager dealing with personal problems, checking security in the female changing rooms and so I hit on Diane asking would she like to be team manager. It's fair to say Diane jumped at the opportunity."

Judith looked pleased and said precisely what would her duties be.

Thinking quickly, Ash gave a whole string of duties that would leave him only with coaching duties. Judith looked up from making notes and said it appeared Diane would be busy and very closely involved and would deserve to get the full credits providing she toiled through to the end.

"She developed the deformity as a child I understand."

"Yes, it was a growth issue, affecting her lower left side. The family is religious and decided that was how God meant Diane to be and Diane shares that view and doesn't want her right femur to be shortened surgically by 1½ inches. Our medical staff examined Diane and confirmed she suffers from leg length discrepancy and therefore is excused from all sport and other physical activity."

"Yes I found that out when I approached Doc Stewart to look at her for me before I put Diane to work."

Ash left Judith very pleased and called Diane and told her of the meeting.

"I'm disappointed they didn't believe me."

"Well Diane, my view if they've done the right thing by questioning me. You must accept that college administration has experienced students attempting to pull ever con know to student life."

She laughed and he said he'd email her the list of duties as he'd outlined to Mrs Collins.

"I actually added more than intended to heap on you in order to convince her you'd be heavily involved. She bought it."

"Well I wish to be heavily involved and so there's no problem coach."

"You may call me Ash if you wish."

"Okay and thanks. That will tell the girls I have some authority."

"Oh I will tell them that in an email when outlining your duties. Your involvement will allow me to concentrate fully on coaching."

The social team played a friendly game with a team in a nearby town that played in the A-league and were beaten 1-3.

When Diane came out and said it was clear for Coach Burton to come in and address the team and reserves.

He told them, "I was delighted by your performance today."

"No coach, we did poorly," called someone.

"Well you might think that but as your coach this is how I saw it. I saw you guys go out on to the field and I worried that I might be pushing you too fast. I half-expected you to be slaughtered out there but I although was convinced if you played the full game at only 90% of what you have been doing in practice then all would be well, and so it was. You went down 1-3 to be team that plays in the A League. Christ girls you should be immensely proud of yourselves. We'll stop at the Pit-Stop for something to eat and drink on the way back to college and I'll pay. That's what I think of you guys."

He walked out and heard their captain shout, "Three cheers for Coach Burton" and three hurrahs were shouted.

* * *

Clara's mom Lil called Ash and that rather scared him. He guessed she would be warning him off from associating with Clara.

"I hear you are going very well on the coaching team."

"Thanks."

"Why are you sounding so defensive?"

"I um didn't know I was. I've just come back in from a tiring run."

"Oh, you poor darling. And I guess you haven't eaten yet?"

"No."

"Well I won't keep you. We've rented a four-bedroom cabin up at the Blue Lakes for Labor Day weekend and I decided to invite you to join us."

"Um what does Coach Benton say?"

"He thought it was a good idea. You will recall we are aware you lost your parents tragically so we feel this hosting in a family atmosphere should be most appropriate for you."

"That's very kind of you but um, what about Paul? He might resent me being there."

"Paul is away elsewhere that weekend. Anyway I favor you over Paul by a country mile."

"Christ Lil don't tell Clara that."

"Did you just say Christ to me?"

"Yes."

"And there is no apology forthcoming?"

"No."

"Oooh I took you to be mentally tough. I am aware that you have been seeing Clara from time to time."

Ash felt his heart beginning to thump. "Yes but not romantically if you can understand that."

"So she's told me. We keep our private conversations private you can understand that?"

"Oh, I guess that is to avoid her father behaving like a moralistic dad?"

"You've got it."

Ash's mind was churning and he felt he was with his back to the wall.

"I don't know what to say."

"Well acceptance of our invitation would satisfy the purpose of this call."

"Yes I accept and am humbled to have received such an invitation."

"I do like you Ash. Clara will be in touch. Good night darling."

Darling? He couldn't believe Lil had just called him that.

After dinner he called Harry Smith to see how his management of Ash's ranch was going.

"Hi son, great to hear you in fine voice. Everything is going fine. I'm glad you've called and it's great timing. Ellen and Garth and I drove around your ranch yesterday and there's no doubt the land is better than ours. You see it in the condition of the horses; yours look a couple of notches above ours."

"That's nice of you to say that."

"Has the property legally passed to you?"

"Yes and it's cleared of debt and taxes. Are you thinking of buying it?"

"That's right. Garth believes his parents will finance him into buying our ranch and guarantee the mortgage. Ellen and I want to talk to you about buying your ranch."

"Oh great Harry because I can imagine dad saying Harry Smith would be just right to take over our ranch. Just get a fair offer worked out with your attorney Harry and get it to me. We can sort anything out on the phone and then I'd come down for the signing. As you know I'm really not a ranch boy and I could never live in that house again."

"I understand Ash and would really like to see this change in ownership go through and then you would be released."

"I hope so. Look if you don't want those stallions we could sell them off."

"No, Ellen and I have decided to talk to you about a lock, stock and barrel deal."

"Right you have talked to me and I believe that's the right way to do this deal."

The deal was done a few weeks later and after disbursements, $4,218,000 went into Ash's bank account and he immediately invested most of that money using the bank's investment adviser and an independent firm of investment advisers because he didn't have much idea about money or investment.

CHAPTER 3

Willy had gone to the cabin a day early to check things out. Clara and Lil accepted Ash's invitation to go in his vehicle.

"Omigod, this looks as refined and as comfortable as a sedan," Lil said, being steered into the front seat. "I thought it would be a basic bumpy truck although it looked great from the outside, rather masculine I'd say."

"And you'll regard it as a comfortable ride," Ash said, "providing you remember it has a workhorse pedigree. It's a six-speed auto with a powerful V8 engine. I love driving it."

"As I said on the phone Lil, I appreciate you inviting me to spend the weekend with you guys."

"Well I'm hoping you'll spend most of your time with Clara."

"Mom!"

"Yes dear?"

"Oh never mind. I can't understand why dad took the day off yesterday to go up and check out the cabin. Being a rented cabin it would have been prepared for the incoming guests."

"Well you know your father. He'd want to be in the wilderness alone, if only for one day. He can be such a boy at times."

"But he's still a good guy," Ash said.