Muriel and Carol

Story Info
When Muriel returns from work, Carol is awaiting affection.
842 words
3.67
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Muriel returned home from work, her wife Carol greeted her with a fervent hug and kiss. As Muriel hung her coat on the entryway rack Carol felt the cleft in Muriel's fanny and commented, "You have a nice soft ass."

It was obvious to Muriel that Carol needed service and after a hectic day at the office, Muriel was willing to share with Carol their relaxing services.

"Why don't we take all our clothes off and play on the cot in our counseling office," Muriel suggested.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't get the hint," Carol said with a smile.

The two fifty-two year-old women locked all the doors in their home, and shut all the lights so they wouldn't be interrupted. They adjourned to their office and quickly disrobed.

Carol lay back on their counseling cot and spread her legs to Muriel's view. Carol spread her knees and brought the soles of her feet together. Her long legs formed a diamond. Her pussy was fully exposed.

Muriel sat on a wooden kitchen chair beside her. Both women were naked. Not even jewelry adorned their fifty-two-year old bodies.

"You rest and relax, Carol, while I give you a 'cat wash' with my tongue," Muriel whispered as she lifted Carol's foot to her mouth.

"First, the big toe. Just like your brother's penis," Muriel murmured. "Just not as long and a little more bony."

Carol said nothing.

One at a time, Muriel sucked and licked each toe and the space between them. First, one foot then the other.

Muriel suddenly threw her leg over Carol's waist, exposing her pussy to Carol's gaze. Muriel's tongue found the sole of Carol's foot and started licking it, ball to heel, ball to heel. Carol squealed with delight, "Ooh, that tickles, I love it." Carol's hips started bucking against Muriel's weight. Muriel alternately licked the sole of one foot, ball to heel, ball to heel, and then the other, back to heel, back to heel. Carol constantly continued to squeal in delight.

Muriel left Carol's feet and wiggled up Carol's torso. Her hands caressed Carol's inner thigh; her fingers separated her labia; her tongue penetrated her vaginal opening. Carol squirmed and moaned in delight. Thirty years of submitting to her partner's love had not diminished Carol's enjoyment of it.

Then Carol started licking Muriel's pussy. Carol's licking was the signal that she wanted to slow down; take a break; get a dildo. Muriel enjoyed Carol's licking of her pussy for a minute or two longer before dismounting her.

Muriel opened the night table drawer filled with an assortment of dildos and butt plugs.

"Which one this afternoon," Muriel asked.

The yellow one with all those nodules sticking out of it," Carol responded.

Muriel took out the "yellow one with all those nodules" and a butt plug, colored to match.

Muriel lifted Carol's legs exposing her anus and said, "That asshole looks good enough to eat."

Without hesitation, Muriel remounted Carol, put her head between Carl's still upright legs, and started servicing Carol's nether regions with her tongue.

Carol moaned as Muriel licked the rim of her anus. Carol shrieked in delight as Carol's tongue penetrated her asshole. Muriel's hand sneaked around Carol's buttocks and leg and quickly inserted the yellow butt plug.

Carol yelped in pain. "Next time lube it. That hurt."

"Sorry," Muriel said as she sat upright on Carol's stomach.

Muriel returned to her chair. Carol resumed her position with the soles of her feet together and her legs forming a diamond shape.

Muriel went back into the night table drawer, found some lubricant, and lubed the yellow dildo. She massaged Carol's inner thighs until she felt Carol's pussy was ready to penetrate. Two of Muriel's fingers penetrated Carol's vagina. Then the fingers spread making room for the yellow dildo. The nodules on the dildo stimulated Carol's epithelia cells. Carol's response was a simple, loud, "Ow, wow, wow" followed with immediately heaving hips.

"Down girl," Muriel ordered as she withdrew the dildo. "Are you okay?"

"I am fine. I don't know if that hurt or if it felt good, but get a dildo without nodules."

Muriel kissed Carol gently on the forehead and said, "I'm glad I didn't hurt you. You had me scared."

Carol's hand reached out to Muriel and gave one of Muriel's tits a friendly squeeze. "I love you, Muriel."

"I love you too, Carol."

The spell was broken. The couple sighed, looked at one another, and decided that they had enough for one day. Muriel removed the butt plug from Carol's anus.

They held hands and walked naked from the cot in their counseling office to the bathroom. They rounded up washcloths and towels for their shower and then held hands as they watched each other pee in the toilet.

In the shower, they reversed their roles. Carol became dominant; Muriel became subservient. Carol carefully washed the inside of Muriel's anus and vagina. Then she stimulated Muriel's clit until she came. They toweled off, dressed, and went out for dinner.