Murkuk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several minutes Master Gurgun's cock pounded relentlessly into her, and she felt another climax building. Her body quivered -- a brief anticipatory frisson which rapidly intensified to a heavy trembling, frequently punctuated by violent shudders. Her loins erupted in orgasm, and she sobbed ceaselessly as the torrent of ecstacy overwhelmed her. Murkuk could not say how long it lasted, though it seemed almost as endless as her day in the harness had been. She was still relishing the lingering remnants of her climax when Master Gurgun suddenly stiffened, his cock firmly embedded inside her. She felt the twitching of his shaft as his huge testicles emptied themselves into her bowels.

Her Master released her and withdrew from her hole. She lay motionless, utterly spent.

"Tent!" grunted Gurgun, gesturing at his belongings piled nearby. "Move!"

"Yeth, Mathter," mumbled Murkuk, her mind numb. Listlessly she stirred, rolled on her side and sat up. She was trembling with fatigue, scarcely conscious. She could feel her Master's copious climax beginning to spill out of her gaping hole, and without a thought she shoved a hand between her legs to capture the thick strands. She lifted it to her face and lapped at the warm fluid, gathering more of it with her other hand. Several sticky handfuls tumbled out of her, and she slurped it greedily; then she plumbed her rectum with three fingers, collecting what she could and licking it eagerly off.

She crawled to her Master's belongings and laboriously erected his lean-to, laid out his soiled, vermin-infested bedding. Then, still kneeling, she fell suddenly to sleep, her chin resting on her chest.