Muscle Mature Fucks Rough Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something you're here for honey? You wouldn't be here to take me up on my offer would you?"

"Y-yes."

She raised an eyebrow, pretending that she didn't know that I was putty in her hands.

"Yes? Why I certainly didn't get that idea the other night, although from the way you kissed me back...mmm...you missed me didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Couldn't stop thinking about me could you?"

"No."

"Really? You sure I didn't ruin your life? Or that you hate me? I mean, they were your words honey."

"I was lying."

"Lying? You sure? Because you certainly made me out to be quite the monster."

I began to studder.

"I-I I'm sorry I was just frustrated and confused. I...I didn't want to make you feel bad. I didn't mean it."

"Sure sounded like you did." Her tone changed.

"I'm sorry."

She chuckled.

"Just what I wanted to hear, say it again."

"I'm sorry."

"About?"

"About calling you names, about saying I hate you, about lying to myself and to you. I'm sorry for everything, I'm a piece of shit and I know it. I just can't stop thinking about...When I was with you I felt safe, I felt comfortable, I felt like I belonged somewhere."

"I think that'll suffice."

She pulled a recorder from out between her breasts. Then she hit a button and replayed our dialogue from the beginning. She smiled at me.

"Now if you ever 'change your mind' about me, I've got proof about how you really feel. This is how you feel right boy?"

She hit the record button again and pointed the device at me.

"Yes." I responded.

"You're not just using me for a place to stay?"

"No. I came here for you."

She grinned, showing her teeth, and chuckled. Then she stood up and loomed over me.

"Prove it."

"How?"

"Quit your job. If I'm taking care of you I can't have you distracted by anything else, whenever I'm gone or in another room I don't want you thinking about anything but my cock. Call them now, and tell them you quit."

"But I..."

She shot me a look that said that she wasn't taking any back talk from me.

"Yes."

"Yes who."

"Yes Mommy"

It felt strangely good to say that again.

I pulled out my phone and called my work. Ms. Jaffey had her hands on her hips, looking down at me as I satisfied her request. I told my work that I quit, and they seemed to have no problem letting me go. Ms. Jaffey smiled at my actions. It felt good to get her satisfaction again. That warm feeling of belonging welled up inside me. As I hung up the phone I looked up to her smiling down at me.

"Good boy. Alright baby, I forgive you. Tomorrow, you pack your shit, and you get that tight ass over here. You live here now with me. Don't mistake that for this being your house. The only thing that belongs to you anymore is your bed...actually scratch that, even that's mine. You, your things, everything is mine, and what I say goes, got it?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Mmm, didn't even have to tell you to say it that time, look at you already knowing your place. Alright secondly, if I see you with anyone else, if I see you even check out another woman on the streets, that's it, you're going to be punished severely. Trust me, you won't enjoy it. Third, if I get even the slightest hint of you getting distant from me I throw you ass back out on the street. You got it boy?"

"Yes Mommy."

"You do whatever I say, whatever I want, whenever I want, and I don't hear any shit back from you except, 'Yes Mommy.' You got that too?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Whenever we're out and I say that I need some ass, I'm gonna take you to the nearest bathroom and fuck your brains out. When we're driving, you better suck me off without me telling you. When we work out together, I want you cleaning me with your tongue, and I want you bent over a machine after so I can dump my cum in you. You belong to me now honey, all of you belongs to me. That's the last rule baby, that you understand that all of you is mine. You're my pet, my fucktoy, my cock sleeve, and most importantly, my boy."

"Yes Mommy."

"Good. Glad we got that straight, before you go get your shit from your friend's house..."

She dropped her robe to the floor, revealing her glorious and toned body to me, her flaccid cock dangling between her muscular thighs.

"Get to work."

I immediately dived into servicing my new master. I enthusiastically took her giant cock in my mouth, while my hands cupped her giant balls. Her dick was growing in my mouth as I wrapped my drooling mouth around her shaft, sucking back and forth, while she kept her hands on her hips.

"No second guessing now are we? No you know your place, at the mercy of my fucking cock. Isn't that right?"

I muffled in agreement as I sucked her cock passionately. Bobbing my head fluidly up and down her erect member, thick as a soda can. It felt at home in my mouth, I was relishing the feeling of pleasing my dom. I wanted her to cum, and I wanted her to love me like her own slave, I wanted to be her property.

She put her hand on her ass and slowly nudged her cock forward every time I went down on her cock, making me take her deeper in my throat. My throat relaxed around her shaft, letting her thrust into me with ease.

Just as I thought this would be it before I left, Ms. Jaffey pulled me by the hair off of her cock.

She laughed.

"You're trying too hard sweetey, I can't cum just yet! It's been a whole month, that ass is probably tighter, let me get a good taste first."

"Yes Mommy."

I bent over with my hands on the couch while my posterior was sticking out towards her. She stroked her cock as she nosedived into my asshole, tearing it apart with her oversized tongue.

She kissed and licked her way into my asshole. Moaning passionately as her tongue wriggled inside me causing me to gasp. She stroked herself off as she chewed me out. Her rimming was vicious and savage, like a horny drunk kissing his whore for the night.

She twisted and rolled her tongue around my asshole, as it tickled my prostate, making me dig into her sofa. She spanked my ass hard making me yelp. The combined pleasure of her spanking and her rimming made me moan in ecstasy. She pulled back.

"Mmmm! You HAVE gotten tighter!"

She pulled my asscheeks apart with her hands, and stretched my asshole out with her thumbs to get a better view, then spanked me again.

Then she dove back into me. She continued her rimjob for five more minutes. She stood up and started rubbing the head of her cock on my entrance. She traced the precum on my asshole incircles, coating it in a thin layer.

"What do you want."

"You."

"I know me, you bitch." She delivered a series of hard blow to my ass, I was too embarrassed to say it still, despite the ecstasy clouding my mind.

"What." *SMACK* "Do." *SMACK* "You." *SMACK* "Want!"

"Quit teasing me you little slut, just say it!" She pushed her head against my asshole, making me quiver with anticipation. Fuck it.

"Your cock please. Mommy please fuck me!"

She let out a throaty giggle, then pushed her whole length inside me with one long fluid thrust of her hips. I made a yelping noise. Her entire cock felt like it was holding me off the ground, making me stand on my toes.

"Yeah that's it baby, scream for me."

She resumed her usual pace, thrusting into my ass with passion. Long strokes, strong and powerful, rapid, unloading her daily sexual aggression into me. My asshole spazzing with every raging thrust from her giant hips.

"It feels good to be back at the end of my cock doesn't it honey?"

"AUGH! YES!"

I screamed in passion as she began to pick up the pace. She pulled me into her, and pulled on my nipples and moaned in my ear.

"I haven't jacked off in days, and it's been driving me crazy. Can you feel it? Huh slut? How big my balls have gotten? Wanna know why I didn't jack off? Because I knew your pathetic little ass would come crawling back for more. I nearly lost hope at the club, but I still waited. I waited because I knew during our reunion fuck I would dump as much cum as I could into you. That's exactly what I'm gonna fucking do, I'm gonna pour so much thick cum into this ass that it'll pour out like a fucking waterfall!"

Her words turned me on like crazy. The way she dominated my ass, everything, I came immediately, shooting my load everywhere. She chuckled at my reaction.

"Looks like you've been waiting for this too haven't you, you dirty boy! I was so fucking happy seeing you at the door again. I can finally claim what's mine. All those times before were nothing compared to the cum flood that's coming your way you dirty bitch!"

She shoved me back down and ripped away at my ass faster than before. The loud and rapid slapping increasing it's pitch. Her gigantic length disappearing in and out of me, introducing that familiar THWAP sound that we missed.

THWAPTHAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAPTHWAP

Followed by my loud and girlish moans.

"AAAAAAAUUUUGH YES! YES! YES! YES! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Yeah? You like that you cock bitch?! COME ON! THAT'S IT TAKE IT!"

Ms. Jaffey replied as she smacked my ass rapidly, turning my cheeks bright red.

"YES MOMMY FUCK ME! OH MY GOD FUCK ME!"

She roared in triumphant laughter.

"Say my name!"

"Ms. Jaffey! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Ms. Jaffey! Yes!"

She continued her pounding for what seemed like mere minutes until she was finally ready to cum. Her impatience was clear, she didn't last as long as usual.

"I've been waiting a whole fucking month for this! Get ready you little slut!"

She fucked me at blurring speed and then screamed as she unloaded the entire contents of her balls into me. She was not exaggerating. I felt like my ass was going to explode, there was so much cum filling me up. I gasped and screamed at the pressure as she continued to ravage my asshole, spewing cum everywhere as her cock continued penetrating me as she came. She slowed down then held her cock in place, deep in me, shooting all of her cum up my organs. She was cumming for literally five minutes, unloading rope after rope of thick white liquid into me. She gave my ass one final smack and then pulled her flaccid cock out of my ass. Her cum literally spewed out of me like a fire hose, making a loud blorp sound as her cum came pouring out of me, as I collapsed with my ass in the air on the couch.

"Did you like it slut?"

"Yes." I panted as more cum continued to spew out of my asshole, and onto the floor. "Yes Mommy I loved it."

She flipped me over on my back. She took two fingers and scooped some of the copious amounts of cum flowing out of me. She brought her fingers to my mouth.

"Lick it off, come get your reward."

With passion I sucked on her two giant fingers hard. She drove them in and out of my mouth, making sure I tasted every drop.

"Good boy. Go get your things baby, I can't wait for you to move in with me."

I limped my numb legs to the uber I ordered. Rather than come the next day, I couldn't wait that long, I grabbed my things and moved out of John's house that very night. When I came back to Ms. Jaffey's door, and immediately settled in. We fucked more that night. She laid me on her bed as I spread my legs as wide as I could for her. She grabbed the ends of my feet and kept my legs up and spread as she gyrated her hips into me. She plopped me on her lap on a chair downstairs later, making me bounce on her cock up and down, using the armrests for support. She then spun me around and made out with me passionately, ravaging my mouth with her giant tongue as I rode her cock. Grinding my hips into hers. It was an entire night of screaming, moaning, slapping, cum drinking, and fucking.

By the end I was glazed in her cum, it bubbled and gurgled out of my mouth, and leaked out of my ass. It never stopped there though. We would go on hikes sometimes, she would pull me off the trail and fuck my brains out in her sports bra and yoga pants. Making me cum by the trail. Unloading her dose of cum behind a tree. We didn't care who could hear us scream. She would take me to clubs and fuck me in the bathroom, pushing me against a stall with one leg hooked over her arm, ravenously plowing me with my legs apart, one of her hands keeping my face pushed into the stall, as her giant breasts pushed into my back. Sometimes when she had too much to drink, she would shove her cock down my throat and piss down it, using me as her own personal toilet, making sure I drank it all.

Sometimes she would have parties at her house, with other mature shemales like her. I would become involved in a storm of giant cocks and horny women. Giving Ms. Jaffey the most attention obviously. Every hole of mine was filled with a thick t-girl cock. Ripping me apart. They would all take turns on me until daylight. I would help her workout, by licking the sweat off of her, and taking her sweaty cock in my mouth as she benched. Then I would sit on her cock as she lifted free weights, lifting myself up and down on her giant member, making my thighs burn. Other times she would dress me like a girl, accompanied with wig and bra. She would call my ass her pussy as she fucked it like one. Pulling on my hair, messing and smearing my makeup at the end. Every time I was on the phone she would take the opportunity to rip my pants down and pound me, sometimes shoving a dildo inside with her cock. Fucking me with her toys in rhythm to her own fucking. Whenever we would take a trip in her car, I drowned myself in her cock, and precum. Giving her road head every time, I never got tired of it.

I loved guzzling her cum, it excited me. She needed to work at her desk sometimes, without her even asking, I would climb underneath and lick between her toes and worship her feet, then kiss my way up her thick legs until I made it to her giant cock. There I would suck it down and make her cum as many times as she could. When we slept together she would spoon me and cradle me in her big arms, then nestle her dick in my ass. Pulling me into her close as she lightly breathed into me as she slept, making me feel safe. Her cock would twitch in my ass when we woke up. She would order sex machines online, one was a piston with a cock at the end of it. The machine would fuck me in the ass as she shoved her cock in my mouth while I moaned and begged her for more. We tried every position, and everything we could. If you can fuck anywhere, anyplace, and in any way, we tried it. There were times that she pumped me so full of cum my stomach would bulge, or it would shoot out of my ass like a hose. Sometimes fucking me so hard I'd pass out. Making me eat so much of her cum I'd have to skip dinner.

I did everything for my Mommy, I love my life, and I love being her bitch.

THE END...(For now I guess)