Muscle on My Mattress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"L-look, I-about that, I'm really-"

He looks right into my eyes and says nonchalantly, "If it's really bothering you, I'll sleep on the floor."

"What?!" My ears are buzzing and I can feel my heart thundering sickeningly. Have I really made him that uncomfortable? "Oh, no-no you don't need to do that! If anyone should sleep on the floor it's me!"

"What are you talking about? It's my heavy ass that's ruining the bed, so I should pay for it."

"Wait-what?" Everything thuds to a halt. I stare at him, completely confused.

"I said, since I'm the one breaking the bed, it's only fair I sleep on the floor." To illustrate his point, he stands up, causing the mattress to visibly lift and let out a twang of relief.

"That's what you were worried about?" I blurt out.

"Of course. What did you think I was talking about?" Then I see the understanding flicker across his face. "Oh, right. THAT. Look... don't worry about it. You were bored 'cause you couldn't sleep, and that's on ME. We've all-uh, been there. Water under the bridge."

I break into a feverish sweat as I ponder the implications of that "we've all been there." But I need to keep it together. Somehow he's managed to blame himself for the whole incident, which I suppose is human nature. But had he seen my picture of him from the competition?

"If it's really bothering you that much, though," he says flippantly, as if he's completely unbothered by the conversation, "you can make it up to me by helping me get some of this tension out of my shoulders. Or... is that asking too much?"

"N-no! Not at all!" I blurt out more quickly than I intend.

"Great! That's a big help." He grins and suddenly he does that move that only buff guys seem to have the confidence to pull off, where he crosses his arms, grips the bottom of his shirt, and then drags it up. The thin white material strains upwards, rolling over the hard ridges of his incredible abs; I can see the material actually slow and stall on each pair of abs then slip into the trench before the next pair, and his ripped obliques are like rows of shingles as the shirt slides higher and his stomach flexes, his massive arms bulge, the shirt riding up onto his thick pecs, massive mounds of muscle wobbling and jerking, the cords standing out as his straining arms pull up, the material stalling on his lats, which jut obscenely from his sides, the hard twist of material caught in the muscled valleys of his armpits, wound around his shoulders, riding above the hard swells of his pumped-up biceps-until the material slides free and he rips the shirt off over his head and throws it over a nearby chair.

I feel my cock pressing at the front of my pants and I know he's bound to notice it soon-but thankfully he turns his back to me and lies face-down on the creaking bed, that perfect ass rising up, the white cotton stretched thinly across it.

"Uh... like this?" I ask, walking around the side of the bed and leaning over to place my shaking hands on the unbelievably hard expanse of his shoulder muscles. I start to squeeze and stroke them, amazed at how they resist my grip.

"Isn't that kind of awkward?" he asks. "Come on, climb on my back. I can take it. You don't weigh THAT much." A deep laugh shakes the mass of muscle beneath my hands and I swallow hard, my stomach dropping out and my hands sweating and my heart my heart my heart I swear he should be able to hear it pumping the blood straight down to my iron cock.

I mount the bed and place one knee on either side of his slender torso, with that expanse of broad shoulders and widespread back muscles in front of me, his arms lying at his sides. With a subtle, quick move I trap my dick between my stomach and the waistband of my pants, just to keep it out of the way, and I lean over and begin massaging his shoulders again, practically on my hands and knees, hovering over his waist.

He sighs with relief and says, "Good, now get my lats, would you?" So I slide back a little and-oh fuck, I'm right over that delectable ass of his, I can feel it squeezing and jiggling between my thighs, hot like rocks baking in the sun, as he pulls himself a little forward on the bed-I need to keep my balance, can't fall forward or my cock would press right between those tanned cheeks.

A low moan comes from deep in his throat. "Yeah, that's much better. A little lower." So I slide my hands to his lower back, slide my knees back so they're straddling his thighs-fuck, his thighs are so huge that I can barely spread my own legs wide enough to balance over them; in fact, my leg muscles are starting to quiver and I swear I'm about to fall forward.

"Now slide your hands up my back, all the way up," he orders.

"B-but I-I-" How can I explain it?

"You don't want to?"

But I do. So fucking much. I lean down, sliding my hands away from me, and as my hips thrust forward, my straining cock lands right in the middle of that hot tight ass, it slides along his skin, blazing with pleasure, crushed between my stomach and his rock-hard muscles and I feel it start to twitch, I can feel the precum welling from my dick, staining the front of my pants, can feel it tightening, shivering, pressed against his hot hard skin which swells and jiggles as he raises himself up on his elbows; he can feel me of course, he can feel my giant cock pressed between those meaty pillows of his ass, not just feel it hard but getting ready to cum getting ready to spray my load all over those clean white cotton undies of his unless I-

I roll off him and stumble away, turn my back on him, concentrating so hard to get my dick under control. The roiling pleasure flutters halfway up my shaft and subsides, a twinge of pain in my balls. "I-I-I'm-"

"That must hurt," he says. "You can let it out if it'll make it easier for you."

"W-what? N-no I-!"

He slowly rolls over on the bed, his abs contracting and his thighs rippling and oh fuck, his erection sways in his tight briefs, caught between his hip and the white cotton, which is so thin I can make out the shadow of his bulging purple cockhead, see a slick spot of clear precum ooze through the thin material. "I mean, so long as you let me do the same. I'm ACHING here."

"Y-you did that on purpose!" I suddenly realize.

"Can you blame me?" he grins, propping himself up on his elbows, his abs clenching so hard it's all I can do not to stare at them and his swollen cock. "I thought there was a chance I could find out if you're interested without doing anything too scandalous, because I sure as fuck am interested in you after last night."

I all but faint, unable to process this information. "Wait, you're interested in ME?"

"Do you know how HARD I was last night after seeing you in that bathroom? I've always wanted to find a guy who can cum like that-who can cum like that on ME. And I could smell that spunk on you all night long. My cock was so tight I had to let it out and lie there with it sticking out of my briefs. In the morning, I had to jerk off twice in the shower just so I knew I wouldn't spring another hard-on during the workouts today. So yes, I'm INTERESTED in you and what you can do with that pistol of yours."

It can't be true. No way. We'd been lying with our backs to each other, me reeking of cum and shame, him with that toned ass in his stretched briefs while his rock-hard cock stuck out on the other side, both of us unwilling to possibly make an awkward arrangement into a full-blown sexual harassment suit.

He heaves his legs over the side of the bed and stands up, takes a step toward me. Now I can look down at the gap his straining cock is creating between his hard, veined stomach and the stretched waistband of his briefs. I feel another drizzle of precum soaking my cockhead.

Gently, he starts unbuttoning my shirt, saying, "I hoped I had something to do with you jerking off in there, but I didn't know for sure if you were gay. Besides, some people think my muscles are a turn-off, that they're too big and don't want anything to do with them."

My mouth is somehow both extremely dry and yet I feel like I'm swallowing flood after flood of saliva. "Wait, so you didn't see the picture?"

"What picture?"

"I was jerking off to a picture of you from your competition last month."

"A competition pic?" After a moment, a devilish grin floods his face, then he looks down at his right arm and starts to curl it upwards, making his massive bicep push up, the skin tightening, the veins standing out. "You mean you want to feel my muscles? You want to feel how hard they are? Go on. Feel that muscle."

I groan lustfully as I wrap my hands around that huge arm-it takes both of my hands just to get around it-and he relaxes and contracts and grins as I react to his muscles jumping under his skin. I rub my hands along his wide forearms, feeling the hard ridges of his veins. My cock presses insistently against the material restraining it and I can't help but adjust it with one hand.

"No, let it out," he says. "Let me see that hard cock of yours."

So I strip off my pants and socks more quickly than I ever have before and when I pull my boxers down my giant erection springs up, a glistening drop of precum rolling out of my cumslit.

"What a hot cock," he says appreciatively, his own member still pushing out his white briefs. "You're fucking huge! I mean, I got a glimpse last night, but DAMN." What I care about right now, though, is feeling those enormous pecs, running my hands over the deep striations and making his nipples hard-and then he's flexing those pecs and they ripple and bounce all over, causing my dick to jerk tentatively a few times.

And my hands rove over the mountains and valleys of his amazing abs, the incredibly thin skin sliding over the permanent shelves of muscle. He flexes and the trenches deepen even more, my fingers sliding into them and down to his navel. "Oh fuck." I lean into that muscled tanned chest and stomach, lay my face alongside it and breathe in his manly sweaty scent, feeling his body contract against my skin, and now I'm moving further south, feeling his musculature with my face and my tongue while my hands reach around to feel that incredible ass.

I gently grasp the thin material on his hips and pull it down. His cock finally swings out of its prison, and his thick muscled veiny shaft matches the rest of his body, his heavy balls dangling and radiating heat and sweat. Clear, sticky precum leaks out of his swollen cockhead, and I lap it up with my tongue, a tangy sweetness coating my mouth. I want more, so much more.

But not yet. "You want me to really spray my load, right? You want me to shoot a fountain of hot cum all over you."

"That's right," he pants. "I've always wanted to feel what it's like-the pressure, the heat. Do it for me. Please."

"Then we'd better slow things down a little," I say regretfully, looking up at him, his heavy cock in my face and the rows of muscles widening out above me. I know it takes three things to produce a massive cumshot: being unbelievably horny (which I already am), drinking a lot of water (which I'd better start doing now), and time-both since my last cumshot (which I unfortunately can't control) and spent jerking off before the current cumshot, getting right to the edge and backing off again and again (which I definitely can control, though it's so hard with this mountain of muscle and cock in front of me).

I spend the next hour jerking off and downing glasses of water. The time passes rapidly as he performs his routine for me, flashing his white teeth and grunting with exertion as he blasts out pose after pose, his muscles getting pumped and sweaty, the veins throbbing and-a definite improvement over the official competition-his weighty cock and balls swaying between his monstrous thighs. He lets me feel every inch of him, rub the thin skin over the hard mounds of muscle beneath, feel the steel bulges of his biceps flexing against my face, all while I jerk off my throbbing, desperate cock, feeling the churning pent-up pressure of my cum building in me.

It's been long enough. I can't wait any longer. He lies down on the creaking mattress, his ramrod cock thrust into the air. I hold myself over him, lick all the way up his shaft, feel it twitch and watch the precum ooze out. I ease a condom over it, rub lube up and down that thick, hard pole, hear him gasp and moan and writhe on the bed, and then I'm straddling his tanned, taut torso, sliding myself down onto his meaty muscle, feeling it stretch me wide, the hard head pushing up insistently, the lube squelching out of my tight hole, and he grunts and thrusts up, his abs rippling, the sweat pooling in every muscled trough-

And he grabs my cock in his powerful fingers, smears my dripping precum over his palm. I can feel the strength in his hand as he times his stroke to his cock sliding into me, and then he's pulling back, sliding his hand up to my dribbling purple cockhead, and I think Fuck yes he wishes he had my cum-spraying cannon, he's feeling the hot spunk building inside me, my cock getting ready to pulse my salty seed all over him-

And he thrusts into me again, I gasp at the swelling insistence of his rock-hard member, he pumps his hand down to the base of my cock, and then he's sliding out and back and thrusting in again and again, fucking my ass with his cock and fucking my dick with his hand, timing the strokes so that the waves of rumbling pressure rise in us like lightning, fucking me harder and harder and my dick getting tighter and tighter in his fists, now both of them pounding up and down on my cock, his hands together on my meat so his sweat-drenched pecs are pressed up between his bulging biceps, wobbling as he grunts and gasps and thrusts into me and I run my hands over his hot hard muscles, feeling them tensing under me and in me and I gasp and moan in pleasure as fucks me harder and faster, my dick burning and swelling and shaking, getting tighter and tighter, my balls churning and my pulse racing and my ass full of his hard driving member and Fuck me yes fuck me with your hard muscles Fuck I can't take it anymore I'm going to cum I'm going to cum-

And my cock explodes, the white hot spray blasting out in a wet, messy torrent, the blast pounding into his face, spraying off him and all over the mattress and headboard and some even up onto the wall, and he directs my cock down to his chest so my next load sprays between his pecs, a river of cum pouring down between them, and he jerks an even stronger load out of me, the cum gushing into his open mouth, filling it with sticky, salty spunk, and my cock is jerking again and again, I can feel the streams of hot cum rocketing up my cock and out onto his chest, shoulders, arms, abs, his cock still pounding into me as we moan in unbelievable orgasmic pleasure Fuck yes fuck yes shoot your cum all over me it's so hot so hot spray me all over more more fuck yes I'm going to cum I'm going to cum-

And he pulls out of me, I rip the condom off him and cum floods out of his dick. He doesn't shoot, but wave after wave of thick white semen pours out of his cumslit and slides down his shaft, so thick and hot and fuck there's a LOT of it, it oozes down into his short pubes and onto his massive tight balls, and the last spurts of my own orgasm join it, our cum mixing on his mighty tool.

I collapse onto the bed beside him. He has his eyes closed in ecstasy, his swollen cock still twitching a few last times as he rubs his hands over his cum-soaked muscles, dips his fingers into the spunk-filled trenches of his abs, and then licking his fingers clean, moaning as he tastes the salty juice.

"Fuck man, that was incredible," he moans. "Let me clean off that cannon of yours." So I let him suck my cock into his warm, wet mouth, feel his tongue lapping up the last drops of my orgasm and then he stops out of amazement as he feels my cock growing hard again already. I say to him,

"Follow me to the shower and I'll help clean you up."

With a grin, he sits up, a wave of cum slides down his body, pouring over his abs to pool in his lap and to soak into the mattress, but we don't care about that. He leads the way to the bathroom, his tempting muscle cheeks wobbling in front of me as my cock keeps lengthening, approaching complete hardness. I grab the bottle of lube and a fresh condom, knowing what's coming.

He steps into the warm spray of the shower and I follow him, rubbing my hands over the glistening slabs of wet muscle, slicked with sweat and water and spunk and I suck on his nipples, dig my tongue into the grooves of his hard stomach, toy and tease with him until his cock starts to lift up too. And this time he says, "It's your turn. Fill me with that massive cock. I want to feel the cum build up inside you."

I squeeze the condom down over my pulsing cock and command, "Turn around." I can see the eager lust in his eyes as he nods and exposes that fucking hot ass to me, leans forward, braces his hands against the tiled wall.

I step up behind him and rest my cock against the tanned curves of his ass. It's so hard and hot and he thrusts his hips slightly, arches his back, causing his muscled backside to flex and swell under my quivering cock. I snap open the bottle of lube and pour it onto his hole, then throw it away. And with my hand guiding my meaty shaft, I dig my cockhead into his lubed-up entrance and push forward, him bucking and moaning, tensing his ass, bracing himself against the wall, Yes fuck me fuck me shove that cock inside me I can take it I can take it Fill me with your hot cock-

The steaming shower spray falls on us as I bottom out, I can barely believe he has such a greedy ass and yet it's so tight, so tight around my massive cock because those incredible muscles are all around it; he flexes his ass and I can feel the mighty globes of muscle pressing on my cock from both sides, trying to squeeze the cum out of me. "Fuck yes," I moan, "wring the cum out of me with that hot ass," and I pull back and thrust into his muscled passage, my cock getting squeezed and squeezed, my balls slapping against the thick slabs of his thighs, my hands holding his hips, feeling the muscled hollowing and swelling of his ass on my wrists, him moaning as he braces himself with one hand while jerking himself off with the other, Fuck yes fuck yes fuck my ass Fill me with your cock-

And the hot water pounds down on us, the mirror fogs up so I can see the streaks from where I scrubbed it last night, picturing that tight ass which I'm now drilling with my rock-hard dick, the pressure building and building inside it, getting ready to explode, my ballsack getting tighter, my cock starting to twitch and jerk and-

"Don't you waste that fucking hot cum where I can't feel it!" he shouts, suddenly turning off the shower, so I yank myself out of him and tear off the condom and a brutal CLENCH of my cock tears the cum right out of me, it shoots right up between his slippery muscle meatcheeks, strikes the ceiling and rebounds down onto his upturned face, and I explode again and again onto that hot ass and back, the pressurized shots driving into his skin, bursting in sprays of hot milk as he groans and arches his back and cries out as he cums, the hot slick of semen pouring out of his cock and onto the bottom of the shower.

Panting, he braces himself against the wall. Gasping and quivering, I slap my spent cock against his glistening cum-drenched ass, my cockhead sore inside and out. And then he turns around and pushes me against the wall of the shower, his massive arms on either side of my head, his chest and stomach pressing into me, and he kisses me deeply, our tongues entwining as I taste my cum in his mouth and he tastes his cum in mine.

"You're coming with me to every competition from now on, OK?" he asks when our lips part. "But let's find a nicer place to stay next time."

12