Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back, spent. "That was incredible," she said, stroking his face.

"Thanks. I haven't done that in a long time and I was afraid I'd forgotten how," he confessed.

"No, I don't believe you've forgotten a thing," she said, smiling. "Now, what do we do with you?" she asked as she stood up.

She picked him up off the floor and pushed him back into the chair, kneeling between his legs. Licks and kisses covered his chest, her mouth moving lower across his hard stomach to the top of his jeans. She undid the fly, kissing lower until her lips brushed against his pubic hair. Turned on, she eagerly pushed his jeans down and his cock stood tall. She saw it was about six inches long, but thicker than any she'd ever seen. Renee caressed it with her hands, spreading the clear fluid seeping from the tip around the head, making it slippery. She leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head, tonguing the hole. Keith moaned.

Her hand gripped the base of his shaft, her other rubbed his large balls. Her head bobbed up and down, occasionally pausing at the top to bathe the tip with her tongue. The longer she sucked on his cock the more she wanted him to come in his mouth. She listened as his breathing sped up and sensed his body tensing.

"Oh, God, Renee! I'm going to come!" he panted, and gently lifted her head from his groin.

Renee shook her head and pushed his hands away as she stuffed his cock back into her mouth. Her movements became faster and Keith moaned louder, low and guttural. Her hand squeezed his balls and warm cum filled her mouth as he cried out. She continued pumping his cock savoring the taste of his sweet cream, and swallowed. He filled her mouth again and again, and each time she swallowed.

His cock shrank and she let it slide from her mouth. Keith looked down at her, said, "God! That was amazing!" and lifted her face to his, kissing her, his tongue sliding between her lips.

"I've never seen someone come so much," admitted Renee, amazed.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he apologized. "I should have warned you."

"No problem - I enjoyed every bit."

They kissed for a while, he seated in the chair, she on her knees between his legs. Finally, he pulled her to her feet, stood up and, without saying a word, led her upstairs to his bedroom. He pulled off the comforter and laid her down in the middle of the bed on her back. He continued kissing her, over to her ear, down her neck, his hand massaging her breasts. His mouth moved from breast to breast, licking and sucking her nipples, his teeth lightly teasing.

He kissed lower, across her flat stomach and between her legs. He passed by her pussy and kissed down her leg, past her knee to her foot. He moved across to her other foot and slowly licked and kissed his way back up her inner thigh until she felt his hot breath on her pussy. She longed for him to eat her out again. She raised her pussy to meet his mouth but he moved away, teasing. He continued kissing around her sex, driving her crazy with desire until she could no longer stand it.

She grabbed his head and pushed it roughly into her pussy and he quickly licked her to orgasm. He continued licking her clit and pussy, making her come again and again. She lost track of the number of orgasms she had as her mind became a blur. His licking slowed, then stopped, and she felt him move up her body. She kissed his face, tasting her juices on him and felt his hard cock pressing against her thigh.

Impressed, she asked, "Ready again so soon?"

Keith smiled. "I love eating pussy - it makes me so hard."

"I can't argue with that. Um, we don't need a condom - I'm on the pill," she assured him. "But, if you have one, I'd prefer you use it for the added insurance."

"I don't have any," was his answer. "I had a vasectomy five years ago."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

Keith knelt between her legs and guided his cock to her love hole. Renee felt her pussy lips stretch as his thick cock slowly entered her. He took his time entering her, allowing the walls of her vagina adjust to his girth. At long last he was fully inside, and started slowly pumping in and out of her. She could hear how wet her pussy was from the slurping noise they were lovemaking made. Soon, his hips sped up, thrusting faster. She wrapped her legs around his body, her heels digging into his buttocks, urging him on.

He sat back and put her feet on his shoulders. When he leaned forward, pushing her legs towards her head, she felt him drive deeper than before. His hips moved faster, pounding into her. She felt an orgasm start to build down deep inside her. He continued pumping, her orgasm growing, until he exploded inside her, his whole body rigid. He released her legs and collapsed on top of her and the only sound in the room was the sound of their heavy breathing. He rolled off and wrapped his arms around her.

I was so close, she thought as she drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------

She awoke in the middle of the night to the feeling of his fingers stroking her pussy. They traced the outline of her labia, ran up around her clit and down, parting her lips. The tip of his finger entered her then ran up over her clit, making it slick with her juices. She moaned softly. Keith continued his ministrations, her pussy swelling, opening up to him. Two fingers entered her and curled upward in a "come here" motion, the tips pressing against the roof of her vagina. Sharp pleasure flooded her body as his fingers stroked her from the inside, his thumb lightly rubbing her clit. Renee cried out as she came, her legs clamped down on his hand, her hands clutching the sheets. She relaxed and Keith's fingers slid out.

Renee rolled over on her side, facing away from him. He moved up behind her and lifted her leg. His cock pressed against the opening of her pussy and after a moment's resistance, slid silkily into her. Keith slowly rocked his hips as his hand caressed her breasts. She pressed back against him with each thrust, loving how his cock filled her. He fucked her, slowly, until he came, his arm holding her tightly to him. They fell asleep with his cock still in her.

---------------------------------------

In the early morning hours, Renee awoke, got up and found the bathroom. When she returned, Keith was lying on his back, asleep. She sat next to him and the coming dawn cast the room in grey light as she admired his body. She marveled at his lines, his lean muscles and the absence of visible fat. Not the body of your typical 40 year old, she thought, running her hand lightly down his chest.

She had met Keith through Carla 18 years ago when they started dating. As she got to know him, she became more and more attracted to him. She got a vibe that the attraction was mutual, but neither of them ever gave any indication of how they felt about the other. Renee respected Carla too much to ever make a move on Keith.

Over drinks one night, Carla told Renee that Keith had the thickest cock and largest balls she'd ever encountered.

"I know it sounds hard to believe," she confided, the alcohol loosening her tongue, "but I can barely take him in my mouth. When he fucks me, my vagina feels stuffed. And," Carla added, her voice low, "when he orgasms, he produces more cum than anyone."

Carla saw the skeptical look on Renee's face. "I swear, I'm not making it up. When he comes in my mouth I have to swallow, like, three or four times. Also, he has a quick recovery time - we can fuck several times in about an hour. But, the best part about Keith," she said, leaning closer to Renee, "is how good he is at eating me out. His tongue is so talented he can make me come in under a minute. And, he likes to eat me out right after fucking me. How hot is that?"

That night, when Renee was alone, she masturbated to the thought of Keith fucking her and eating her out. It was a fantasy she used frequently over the years.Masturbation Fantasy #4: Keith's Tongue. Now she knew her fantasy was only half as good as the real thing and that Carla had not exaggerated one bit.

Eventually, Renee met Jon, fell in love and married. Carla and Keith had kids and the couples saw each other less and less. After two years her own marriage fell apart and Renee moved to Chicago for a fresh start, and was lucky to see Keith and Carla twice in one year. When they did get together, it was as if they'd never been apart. Eventually, they met more often and kept in touch more regularly with e-mail.

Then came that awful night last spring when she received the phone call: Carla and the kids were gone, snuffed out of existence in a terrible accident. She left immediately to mourn with the surviving families. Keith was ashen, in shock and barely spoke to anyone the whole time she was there. She longed to stay and take care of him, but she had her own life to get back to in Chicago. She had to settle for taking care of him long distance.

Renee phoned him about once a month and checked in more often through e-mail, though his replies were few. His grief was very stark and deep, and she worried that he might never recover. While she had felt good about his visit and the chat they had, she wasn't sure if she'd really helped him or not.

Now she knew: she hadinspired him. He had called herhis muse. She smiled at that thought.Muse. For Renee, the only compliment better than muse wasgoddess, to be celebrated and worshipped. Maybe her pussy was a goddess - Keith celebrated and worshipped it last night. In return, perhaps his cock was a god and her duty was to serve it.

For the first time in her life, she enjoyed swallowing cum. Her experiences with giving head were not good ones. Although she liked the control she had when she was sucking a guy off making him feel so good he came, she wasn't thrilled with the end result: she hadn't liked swallowing; she didn't like the look of disappointment on the guy's face when she spit his cum into a tissue; and she particularly didn't like it if they ejaculated on her face. With Keith, though, these concerns had melted away - she was willing to do it all.

She wanted to be the best he'd ever had. The feeling of his balls in her hand as she squeezed, the feeling of her lips stretched around his cock, the way she made him moan her name all excited her. When his cum filled her mouth, she swallowed eagerly, craving more, which he had. She felt a sense of power, making him come - it made her feel closer to him. With one hand she lightly fondled his cock and with the other she stroked her pussy, slipping one finger in her wet slit. She wanted his mouth on her pussy again.

Carefully, she straddled his head and gently lowered her body until his lips lightly touched her pussy. Hanging on to the headboard she slowly rubbed her sex in his face, from his chin to his nose. His face became slick as she rubbed. He awoke and she felt his hands on her ass as his tongue ran along her slit, tasting her nectar. His lips kissed her clit, then sucked it into his mouth, his tongue rapidly flicking. Renee gripped the headboard tighter, afraid of losing her balance. Keith, his face soaked, licked rapidly until she came, the orgasm sending spasms through her body. Her legs felt shaky as she slid off his face.

Wordlessly, she moved down until her pussy rested on his cock, slowly rocking her hips, running her pussy along his shaft until it, too, was coated with her juices. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet hole, slowly impaling her body on it. She fucked him, slowly, the way he had fucked her in the middle of the night, riding him until he came. She laid her head on his chest.

"Do you have to go back to Chicago today?" he asked, slowly stroking her hair.

"My train leaves at 11AM, but I'm sure I can change that to tomorrow," she replied, her hand rubbing his chest.

"Good. We'll check you out of the hotel this morning and I'll show you around town," he offered.

They chatted briefly and dozed, and when she awoke she saw it was just after 8AM. She got up, stretched, and used the bathroom. When she returned, Keith was pulling on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Renee asked for an extra large t-shirt to wear, which she put on over her naked body. They went downstairs and ate breakfast - afterwards, she called the train station and changed her reservation to Sunday. They collected their clothes from the living room and headed upstairs.

"Besides the house, what other kinds of therapy have you been doing," she asked.

He dropped his clothes outside his bedroom door. "I'll show you. Follow me," and led her into the other bedroom.

This room was long and rectangular, with several computer systems, a workbench covered with test equipment, electronic parts, wiring, and a soldering iron, and an expensive-looking video camera mounted on a tripod. Keith led her over to one of the computer workstations and motioned for her to sit. Renee took her seat as he launched a program. The large cinematic display was divided into two sections: on the left was a video image of her; the right hand section was dark. She waved to herself and, looking up, noticed a small webcam mounted on top of the monitor.

Keith walked over to another workstation and sat down. A moment later, Renee saw his image in the right hand window of her monitor. She waved and he waved back.

"I've been working on the side with a friend creating a new webcam and software to run it," he explained. "The image on your left is what your camera is broadcasting. The image on your right is what mine is broadcasting. Now, watch your image."

She watched as her camera panned off her and onto Keith. It zoomed in on him until his head filled the pane. Then it panned back, centered on her face and slowly zoomed in. She smiled. The camera tilted down her body to her bare thighs and back up, stopping at her breasts. She watched, as the image of her breasts grew larger until only one was in view. Renee lifted her shirt, exposing it- she laughed and it jiggled. The camera panned back showing both of her naked breasts. She lowered her shirt and turned around to him.

"So, you control my camera - that's pretty cool. Can I control yours?" she asked.

"Sure. In your right hand window, click on the movie camera icon in the lower right corner," he instructed. She clicked on the icon. "Select 'CONTROL" and you now control my camera. Moving the mouse pans the camera around and the mouse wheel handles the zoom."

Renee manipulated the mouse and watched the camera view change. She zoomed in until Keith's ear filled the window. She pulled the camera back and panned it to the right until she saw herself sitting at her computer, watching the flat screen display. She pointed the camera back to Keith. An idea came to her and she aimed it down at his lap.

"Don't move," she said huskily, stood up and crossed the room to him.

She knelt beside his chair and watched the left hand window on his display as she reached for his crotch, running her hand up under the leg of his shorts until it found his cock. She watched the screen as she rubbed him to full erection. Renee removed her hand, marveling at the image of his tented shorts. Keith laughed. She reached over and tugged at his shorts until they were down at his ankles. His stiff rod and large sac filled screen.

Renee leaned in, her eyes on the monitor, watching as she took him in her mouth. She sucked slowly, incredibly turned on by the image of his cock sliding in and out her mouth, pressing against her inner cheek, her lips stretching around his member. She watched as her tongue licked around the tip, making it glisten and when she pulled her head away, a thin strand of saliva hung between her mouth and his cock. Feeling hornier than she had ever felt before, she stood up and removed her shirt. Keith followed suit and she straddled his lap, lowering herself on him.

She looked back over her shoulder at the monitor - by craning her neck she could just see their coupled bodies out of the corner of her eye but couldn't get a clear view of the action. Frustrated, she stood and turned around, straddling his legs. Watching the monitor, she grabbed his cock and guided the tip until it pressed against her wet opening. She slowly lowered her body, watching the head of his cock press against her pussy until it slipped inside. Renee placed her hands on his knees to steady herself, her eyes still glued to the monitor, watching her pussy slide down his pole.

She marveled at how her pussy lips stretched around his cock, how his shaft gleamed with her juices. She had never seen it from this point of view before, and now she understood why she her pussy felt so tight with Keith - the thickness of his cock looked enormous compared to her love hole. She quickly worked up a rhythm, her hips raising and lowering. Renee paused at an upward stroke and rose up until his cock popped out. Her love tunnel was a round, dark 'O' on the screen poised above his hard shaft.


She lowered herself slightly and rose up again, watching just the head of his cock slide in and out, the image on the screen connecting to the feeling between her legs. She did this over and over, until her pussy was bouncing on and off his cock. Keith groaned loudly. She pushed his hands away when they gripped her hips, trying to drive her down on him. She continued bouncing, fascinated by what she was seeing, what she was feeling. Keith groaned again, louder still and reached around to massage her clit with his fingers.

His touch felt electric - she stopped bouncing, her muscles tensed as his fingers moved rapidly. Keith seized her hips and brought her down, hard, plunging deep into her. His pelvis thrusted a few times and he yelled out as he came, his hands driving her hips down, impaling her with his cock.

His hand moved back to her clit and Renee watched the monitor as his fingers rubbed quickly, pausing occasionally to wet themselves with their combined juices. Keith's left hand caressed her breasts, his thumb and forefinger lightly pinching her nipples and she felt her orgasm coming on strong. His hands continued their magic and she saw a thick trickle of his cum seep out of her pussy and roll down his shaft to his balls. The sight of this pushed her over the edge and she came, her back arching into him, her head lying on his shoulder.

He held her for a long time as she sat on his lap, his arms wrapped around her, their breathing loud, his cock still in her pussy. He kissed her cheek, smelling her hair as she rubbed the side of his face with her palm.

"Shower time?" asked Keith, finally.

She nodded and stood up, watching the screen as his cock slowly slid out of her, coated with both of their juices. Fascinated, Renee reached down and slid her hand along his slick shaft, stroking lazily, her eyes on the monitor. Her fingers wrapped around his thick head, his cum making it slippery.

Keith moaned and tried to move her hand away but Renee persisted. He responded by sliding two fingers into her pussy from behind, his thumb pressing against her ass. The pressure of his thumb near her anus made her tremble and her strokes became bolder. He ran his tongue over the cheek of her ass and his cock grew firm in her hand as she squeezed harder, pumping faster. His fingers worked in and out her, faster, matching the speed of her hand, his thumb pressing near her anus.

She watched the screen as her hand, coated with his cream, slid up and down his cock, and felt his fingers in her pussy, felt his thumb pressing against her backside. Keith moaned loudly, panting her name. Her hand moved faster, becoming a blur as his fingers stroked her from the inside. She swirled her thumb over the head of his shaft and watched his cum spurt from the opening onto her hand, three, four, five times as she continued rubbing until his hands made her stop. The amount of cum covering her hand was amazing and she brought it to her mouth, licking it up.