Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I need a shower," Keith groaned, taking her by the hand and leading her to the bathroom.

After a leisurely shower, Renee walked into his bedroom with a towel wrapped around her as Keith started dressing.

"You know," she began, kissing him on the mouth. "I think today should be a 'no underwear day.' What do you think?"

"For me or for both of us?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her.

"Both, I think, bra included."

"OK," Keith said slowly. "But I must warn you: it'll be extremely difficult for me to keep my hands off you, especially in public."

Renee laughed and they dressed, sans underwear. She noticed his cock was becoming stiff.

---------------------------------------

He drove her back to the hotel to check out. Up in her room he helped her pack and, as she was bent over her suitcase finishing, he came up behind her, his arms wrapped around her, kissing the back of her neck. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass as his hands wandered over her body, one groping her breasts while the other explored between her legs. She turned her head and kissed him, their tongues mingling.

His hands rubbed her nipples through her shirt, his fingers pinching, making them hard. Keith ground his cock against her buttocks. Renee felt desire, warm and wet between her legs. She had to have him, and now! She turned and pulled him to the open bed. He lightly pushed her hands away and laughed, looking at his watch.

"No time for fun and games. There's only a few minutes left before checkout," he said, turning to pick up her suitcase. "See you downstairs." He walked out the door, leaving her lying on the bed. Renee stared at this ceiling feeling horny and frustrated, before getting up and following him down to the lobby.

Checkout was uneventful except for Renee's burning desire to jump Keith right there. She decided she'd have to wait until they got to his place where she would tear off his clothes the moment they walked through the door and fuck him in the foyer, preferably up against the wall. Instead of driving to his house, however, he took her downtown and parked on the street.

"I thought I'd show you around town and maybe we'd get a bite to eat," he suggested, taking no notice of her obvious sexual frustration. Renee reluctantly agreed.

They walked around, holding hands as Keith pointed out interesting architecture on the older buildings. She was surprised that a small city like this had such intricate details. Soon they stopped and had lunch at a sidewalk cafe, enjoying the early summer sun. Renee wondered when they'd go home so they could get down to business. Under the table she rubbed his leg with her foot- Keith smiled and patted her hand. Trying to force the issue, she put her hand in his lap, under his napkin, and squeezed the bulge in his pants - he pretended to ignore her advances although the hard cock in his jeans didn't lie. Renee was forced to stop when the waitress returned with the check. Keith paid and they left.

As they walked along the shops, Renee was mystified by Keith's actions or, rather, by his inactions. She beginning to feel put off and a little mad when he turned into an artsy curio shop. They browsed, commenting on the quality of some of the pieces and joking about lack of quality of some others. At first, she didn't know why they were there but then she realized that every time Keith reached across her body for an item, his arm would graze her breasts and soon her nipples were erect. Renee looked at him, her eyebrows arched in a questioning manner and he gave her a sly wink.

Now she understood, and the game was on. They strolled from shop to shop, browsing, while discovering new ways to tease the other. When no one was looking she would run her fingers over his crotch, tracing the outline of his member, feeling the shape of its head through his jeans. In response, he would lightly caress her buttocks with his fingertips while discussing some item with a shopkeeper. Renee was so horny her nipples ached to be touched, but had some satisfaction knowing Keith's cock was in the same situation. Once, in a crowded store, she held up a t-shirt for him to see. He ran his hands up the garment, pretending to inspect and feel the weight of the material, when his fingers tweaked one of her nipples - Renee gasped and nearly came on the spot. No one seemed to notice.

They stopped in front of a love boutique and Keith told her to stay put. He walked in the store and emerged a few minutes later carrying a small brown bag. When asked, he refused to divulge the contents, only telling her it was 'for later.'

They walked into a bookstore and Renee momentarily forgot about their game. Keith noticed the look on her face and nodded.

"One of the benefits of living in a college town is the great bookstores," he commented, and headed off toward the Engineering section.

Renee wandered through the store - she had always loved books. She slowly made her way around until she found the Literature section in the back. She browsed the titles, occasionally pulling one from the shelf and thumbing through it. In this far corner of the store, the silence was heavy - there were no sounds conversations or clinks of cups from the coffee shop - the books swallowed all sound. Keith came up quietly behind her, his hand on her ass, startling her as she read.

She smiled as lips grazed the back of her neck. "May I help you find anything?" she asked, as his hand slid down between her butt cheeks.

"No, I found what I'm looking for," he answered, and his hand slid up between her legs, rubbing.

Just a little farther, Renee thought.You're so close. To encourage him, she reached back for his crotch and squeezed. His hand moved deeper between her legs, his finger exploring. She unsnapped his jeans and reached down the front of his pants. His hand stopped hers and Keith shook his head.

"Someone's watching," he said, motioning his head toward the ceiling. Renee looked up where he indicated and saw a dark glass globe in the ceiling concealing a security camera. "I don't want to be banned from my favorite bookstore," he added and buttoned his fly.

As they left the Literature section, heading toward the exit, a red-faced clerk hurried past towards the area they just left. They laughed as they walked out into the bright sunlight.

"Let's go back to your house now," Renee suggested.

Keith shook his head. "Too far, I don't think I can make it. There's another place around the corner that's more secluded and doesn't have surveillance cameras."

"Lead on. But," she warned, pointing a finger at him, "I might explode if I don't get some relief soon."

He grabbed her hand and they walked briskly around the corner and down a narrow side street. The only business down here that looked open was a used-book store in an old building. Renee looked at Keith, who nodded. They entered and paused a few moments for their eyes to adjust to relative darkness of the shop. When they did, she saw books stacked on floor to ceiling shelves with narrow passageways in between.

"May I help you?" asked an elderly gentleman behind a cluttered counter, looking up from his newspaper.

"No," Keith replied quickly. "We're just browsing." The clerk eyed them suspiciously as Keith led Renee back through the stacks.

The floor creaked under there feet as they wound their way back, away from the clerk. The musty smell of old paper and glue filled their nostrils. They passed a rickety staircase leading up with a hand-lettered sign that read, "History, Reference & Science" and walked to a stairs leading down. Here Keith stopped.

"I think the old guy is on to us," he whispered. "Let's split up. I'll browse on the second floor for a few minutes while you look around here. After a bit, head downstairs and I'll meet you in the back of the Literature section."

Renee nodded, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and a small squeeze on his cock. He walked back towards the front and she heard each stair groan under his weight as he ascended. She wandered aimlessly, examining books until she turned a corner and saw the counter by the front door. The clerk was watching her, his face expressionless. Nervous, she smiled prettily and his face broke out in a wide grin. He turned back to his paper and resumed reading.

She walked slowly up the aisle away from the clerk until he was out of sight before turning towards the basement steps. She paused at the stop and listened: she could hear Keith moving along on the floor above her and nothing else. Quietly, she descended, treading lightly as the stairs let out soft squeaks with each step until she reached the bottom.

The basement was even darker, lit by weak fluorescent bulbs hung from the ceiling. Almost the entire lower level was devoted to Literature so she headed for the corner farthest from the stairs. She reached it and looked around - there wasn't another soul here as far she could tell, and the tomes lining the old shelves muffled the sound of the clerk shuffling above her.

Her head turned as she heard soft steps descending, followed by the sound of someone walking quietly one or two aisles over. Crouching down, she could see the next aisle through an opening in the books. The seat of Keith's jeans appeared at eye level and they stopped, uncertain about which way to go. She reached out to grab him but paused, afraid that the ass she was about to grab may not belong to Keith. She took a deep breath and grabbed anyway. He jumped, letting out a small yelp.

Renee fell backwards with laughter, her hands clamped over her mouth so she wouldn't attract attention. Keith looked around the end of the shelves and down at her, laughing quietly. She looked up at his face, a tear rolling down her cheek. Her smile was replaced with a look of desire as her eyes traveled down his body to the large bulge in his pants. She reached out and touched it, right at eye level, her hand running over its form.

She unbuttoned the fly of his jeans, tugging them down to his knees. His cock sprang out, full and hard. In the sickly light she stroked him, her fingers playing over his balls, before running her tongue over the tip. She wrapped her lips around the head, her hand pumping his shaft. Keith put his hands on her head and slowly slid his cock in and out her mouth, her hands caressing his sac. She pulled him out and tongued the hole at the tip. He moaned, put his hands on each side of her face and pulled her up to him.

They kissed feverishly, their tongue dancing, her hands stroking his cock. Suddenly, he turned her around, his hands kneading her breasts through her shirt, his fingers lightly pulling on her hard nipples. Renee gasped and again nearly came. His hands moved lower, unsnapping her jeans and pulling at the zipper. His right hand pushed down the front of her pants until he found wetness, fingering her pussy deeply before moving to her clit, rubbing it in little circles. His erection pressed against her buttocks - Renee moved her hips, rubbing his cock deliciously with her ass as he continued fingering her until she came, crying out softly, her breathing ragged.

Keith pushed her jeans down to her knees and resumed fingering her clit, his other hand squeezing her breasts, his cock pressed against the crack of her ass. On the floor to their left was a small stepladder used for reaching books on the upper shelves. He pulled it over with his foot and Renee put one foot on the first step, opening her legs in anticipation of his stiff rod. Keith slid his cock between her legs, pressing against the opening of her pussy. Reaching down, Renee spread her labia apart and he entered her hot, velvet pussy that wrapped around his thick cock, squeezing it as he slowly slid into her.

His hands continued to manipulate her clit and her nipples, his cock filling her pussy. She felt another orgasm building and came again when Keith lightly pinched her clit. She leaned against the bookshelf in front of her, steadying herself, her knees weak. She noticed that they were in the Erotica section, the shelves containing old volumes ofLady Chatterly's Lover, The Tropic of Cancer, Rapture, Delta of Venus, The Story of O, Fanny Hill and other classics. She wondered if someday she and Keith would be characters in erotic literature.

Keith put his hands on her hips and slowly pumped in and out in long strokes, his tempo gradually building. With each thrust, she pushed back against him. With each thrust they moved faster and faster until his balls were slapping against her thighs. Reaching back between her legs, she squeezed his scrotum and contracted her pussy muscles - Keith came, his hot cream spurting, his hips bucking, until he had no more left.

Their breathing slowed and he kissed her softly on the back of the neck, holding her, before stepping back - Renee turned around and dropped to her knees, licking and sucking the cum from his cock. She stood up and Keith put his hand between her legs and entered her, his fingers slowly fucking her pussy. He withdrew them and brought them to her mouth - she licked their combined juices from his fingers.

Above them, they could hear the old clerk walking slowly, making his towards the back of the store in the direction of the stairs. They dressed quickly and started up the steps as the old man's face appeared above them.

"Oh, you're still here. I was about to close up early, it's such a slow day," he wheezed.

"We were just leaving," Renee replied, and as she climbed the steps, she could feel more of Keith's cum trickling down her leg. She couldn't suppress a smile.

When they emerged onto the sidewalk, the sky overhead was grey and heavy with rain and as they walked back to the car fat cold raindrops pelted them. It increased to a downpour as they ran the last two blocks. They passed four teenage boys huddled under an awning, who stared at her open-mouthed as they ran past. Once in the car, Keith looked at her chest and laughed heartily. Renee looked down and laughed, too, realizing why the boys had stared: her breasts were clearly visible through her wet t-shirt.


---------------------------------------

By the time they got to his house they were both chilled. He carried her suitcase up to his room and suggested they take a hot shower to warm up. Renee heartily agreed and stripped out of her wet clothes.

In the shower they held each other under the hot spray, letting the warmth sink into their bodies. Keith lathered his hands with soap and lovingly washed her back, his hands moving lower until he was kneading her ass. She hugged him tightly, and felt a soapy finger press against her anus. She purred as his finger slipped inside her up to the first knuckle, gently working against her sphincter. She squirmed with pleasure until his finger slid out. He turned her toward the spray, rinsing off her back.


Renee saw he was hard again and took his rod in her hands. Leaning over, she sucked on his cock, her hands massaging his balls. With each upward stroke of her head, she pulled down on his sac. With each downward stroke, she pushed up, so that her chin touched his balls. Soon, Keith was moaning her name.

"Renee! God, that feels fantastic! Don't stop, don't stop," he panted, and she continued, proud of the effect she had on him.

His legs trembled and his hips shook. She kept sucking until he cried out, hot cum filling her mouth. She swallowed, sucked some more and swallowed again, feeling his body spasm. He lifted her head from his cock and kissed her, his tongue exploring her mouth. She found it incredibly sexy that he would French kiss her right after coming in her mouth.

"Turn around," he commanded and she complied, not knowing what he would do next.

He kissed the back of her neck, his hands caressing her body, his mouth moving down her body, kissing lower down to the small of her back as he knelt behind her. A light touch from his hands bent her over at the waist, her ass pointed at his face. With a buttock in each hand he leaned in and covered her ass in kisses until he had worked his way down her crack, his hands spreading her cheeks wide. She squealed with delight as his tongue licked her anus, making her squirm. He continued tonguing her ass as he slid first one finger, then two fingers into her pussy.

Renee cried out as two of her holes were pleasured simultaneously. His tongue flicked rapidly as his fingers curled, making her hips buck. She pushed her ass harder against his face as his tongue probed her. His fingers stroked the inner roof of her vagina and she came hard, yelling out his name. He licked her anus on more time causing her to flinch before sliding his fingers out.

He stood up as she turned to him and held him close, standing under the warm spray for a few more minutes. Renee turned off the water and they stepped from the shower to dry off. She followed him into his room. Keith took off his towel then took hers, throwing both on a chair. He pulled her onto the bed and she saw he was getting hard again.

"I'm exhausted. How about a nap?" he suggested.

"Sounds great to me," she answered, curling up next to him, her ass pressed against his stiffening cock. In a few short minutes, they fell fast asleep.

---------------------------------------

She awoke a couple of hours later to the steady sound of rain drumming against the roof, the room growing dark. Keith was no longer in bed and she heard the faint clatter of pots in the kitchen and music drifted up from downstairs. She got up and looked for clothes to throw on. Her jeans were probably still too wet so that left what she had in her suitcase. She poked through it, but decided that her business clothes were too formal. After a moments thought, she walked naked to the computer room to retrieve the large t-shirt she wore that morning.

She found it, lying on the floor next to the chair. She walked over to retrieve it and, looking at the computer, wondered if the webcam was still on. She moved the mouse to deactivate the screen saver and saw the video picture of the chair in the left hand pane. With the mouse she clicked on the camera icon in the left window and saw she could control the webcam. She stood in front of the computer and panned the camera up until it was centered on her pussy.

She absently stroked her pubic hair, mesmerized by the look of her sex. With her fingers she spread her lips and could see the pink insides. Aroused, she lightly rubbed her clit savoring the delicate pleasure. She shook her head and picked up the shirt, pulling it on. She turned to leave the room but stopped when she saw the large video camera on the tripod. Renee looked at it thoughtfully before turning off the light and leaving the room.

Downstairs, she found Keith in the kitchen working on dinner. His back was to her and he was wearing old, ripped jeans that hugged his ass perfectly. She admired the view for a moment before announcing her presence.

"Hey, there. Want a hand?" she asked, walking in.

Keith turned and smiled. "Sure, you can cut the bread. The sauce is done but the pasta has a few minutes to go." He looked at what she was wearing. "Ready for bed?"

Renee laughed, and explained her clothing situation. He told her the wet clothes were in the dryer and were likely ready. He left to go to the basement to retrieve them.

She had finished slicing the bread when he returned, clothes in arms. She stripped off the large t-shirt as Keith ogled her body. She liked the way he looked at her when she was naked, his eyes worshipping her. He dropped to his knees and pushed his face into her pussy, kissing and licking. Renee leaned back against the counter, her hand stroking his hair, sighing as he ate her. They were interrupted by a timer going off signaling the pasta was ready, and Keith stopped before she came.