Muse Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I don't give her the satisfaction. I just dive right in, face first. She's already so wet, both from my earlier activities and from fingering herself while watching me get teased with Juliette's multi-tool. I lick deep into Amy's pussy, mimicking the thrusts into my own. As Juliette quickens the pace, I quicken mine. When I feel her hand reach between my legs and tap lightly on my clit, I moan into Amy's mound. She shudders with the vibration of my mouth.

As Juliette starts to make tight circles with one hand while pounding my pussy with the other, I can't seem to control my tongue as it darts over Amy's slit, topping out at her clit before sliding briefly back into her twat. She's rocking her hips, in time with my licking, in time with Juliette's thrusting. She starts to pant as I start to whimper.

I don't want to stop. I want to make her cum, but I'm so close myself, I can't concentrate. It's all I can do just to hold her mound in my mouth as I gasp and shudder. My tongue is a constant presence on her clit now, but I'm not thinking about that. I'm thinking about how Juliette's fucking is so good, how she's playing my clit like a piano.

How the warmth is building in my hole, spreading out like my veins are carrying pure sex instead of blood. How each tap on my clit makes the heat jump straight to my fingers and toes.

Oh, oh, God. I'm cumming! The strength goes out of my arms, and I collapse between Amy's legs, my head resting on her clean-shaven apex. Juliette deftly follows me down, never pausing. I gasp and cry out as the first, strongest wave hits me. All the muscles in my body seem to tighten at once, and the heat rolls through my body like my insides are turning to hot water. After that, she holds me in a suspended state of orgasm, pushing those buttons as wave after wave rolls over me. She's pressed against me, riding me as I buck, while her hand is pinned beneath me, still working my clit. I make little 'oh' sounds with each exhale until, finally, I start to come down.

Juliette slides the duster-dildo out and retrieves her hand from beneath me. She crawls up onto the bed and lies down on her side. She watches me like she's anticipating some kind of entertainment. I'm a sweaty, sticky, breathless mess, but I'm going to give her that show. I came here to do something, and, by golly, I'm gonna do it!

For the third time since this story began, I focus on Amy's pussy. I know she's been so close twice now, and each time, she's been interrupted. Granted, she was the one that interrupted the first time. Still, I won't be completely happy until I've made her orgasm today.

She isn't going to be difficult to finish off, I realize. She's so ready. I put two fingers into her sopping pussy and start to slowly rub her front wall. I love the way it feels, spongy and ridged. She gasps at the first contact but quickly begins to rock her hips, impaling herself more thoroughly on my fingers. I speed up my fingers, and she starts to pant again. I grin to myself. Just as I had been at Juliette's mercy only moments ago, now smart-talking Amy is helpless at the tips of my fingers. She's flexing into my thrusts, now, causing my fingers to go deeper still, until I need to put in three fingers to accommodate the extra distance. She moans openly, now, and I decide it's time to push her over.

I use my other hand to pull her clitoral hood up all the way. Even though her clit was already standing out, now, I can access all of it. I deftly suck the whole bud into my mouth between my lips and lash it with my tongue. At the same time, I go full-bore with my three fingers inside her, fucking up against her g-spot with everything I have.

She lets out a wild scream that turns into a moan as her back arches, and her limbs go ridged. I pull my hand out as I feel it start to get really wet. A jet of pure liquid splashes against my cheek, down my neck, and onto my chest.

Panting and glassy-eyed, Amy assesses the situation and states, oh, so eloquently, "What the hell! I'm not a squirter."

"You are when I tell the story," Juliette replies with a wink.

"Touché, Mademoiselle," Amy smiles back.

I crawl up to lie between my two muses. With Juliette curled around my back, and me curled around Amy's back, I'm just happy that no one is arguing for a couple minutes. Before I know it, I'm drifting off to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh. My. Gawd. You just fell asleep while writing this piece and had a dream you could lick your own pussy?! Well, I guess you don't need me anymore." Amy scoots away from me, off the bed. She stands there, her small hands on her sexy, skinny hips. It's clear she's waiting for an explanation or an apology.

"No, don't go. I can't really lick my own pussy. I have to use my hands. I like it when you do it better." I babble. Wow, good answer. Chicks love to hear the only reason you want them around is because you just don't feel like doing it yourself.

The problem with muses is that they have an all-access pass to your brain. You can't keep the bitches out! Yeah, I had fallen asleep with my laptop propped up on my stomach after finishing the sex scene. And, yeah, I had dreamed that I was a gymnast who had worked very hard to be flexible enough to clamp my lips around my own clit and lick my own pussy. But, they should be flattered that I was thinking of them when I fell asleep and had such a sexually charged dream, right? Besides, in that same dream, I accidentally killed a man with a bad pork sandwich. And I have absolutely NO intention of writing about that! Er, I mean, until just now. I guess. Shit.

"And, you don't need me anymore, either," Juliette pouts. "If all you're going to do is write about the silly dreams you have, you don't need a muse who can actually come up with plots and themes." She crawls over me to stand next to Amy, her long, white arms crossed over her large, white breasts. Hey, when did she lose the maid get up? Not that I mind, of course, but I'm digressing again.

"No, I need you both. I can't write without a muse! Please, writing is my life!" I'm on my knees, now.

"What about banking?"

"Or baking?"

"Or roller derby?"

"What about cats on YouTube?"

"Yeah, what about cats on YouTube?"

Now they were just being silly. Clearly, they really had no intention of leaving me, right?

"Look, if you can't take us seriously, then we're wasting our time." Says Juliette.

"Yeah, I mean, what category would you file this under? Lesbian sex?" Amy scoffs, but she's smiling.

"I tried to tell her to file 'Christy Ann, Meet Cephas' under BDSM, but somehow she thought Non-Human was better?" Juliette winks at Amy.

"Come on! In my defense, Literotica doesn't have a Blasphemy category. I know I should have listened to you, but I was still upset you told me to post the dream story bomb," I know they're just messing with me, but they have a very valid point.

"You know what, maybe you just aren't cut out for Literotica. Maybe your writing style is just too avant-garde," Juliette is pretending she isn't placated, but I can see the merriment in her heavy blue eyes.

"No! I love Literotica! I want the readers to like my stories! Please, I promise I'll only submit stories with proper plots, and I'll think really hard about which category I submit them to. And I'll thank the reader's every time, so they know I really appreciate them!"

"Alright. That's more like it. Maybe there's still hope for you yet!" Juliette jumps on the bed and wraps her arms around me.

"Eat me," Amy says.

Ok.

______________________________________

Thank you again for continuing to read my stuff, and for letting me know exactly what you think! And especially for liking it! I hope, despite what Amy says, I'm not doing it ALL wrong. And I hope you enjoyed Juliette's first sex scene!

12