Muses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

"Then wake her up."

"Yes sir." A single button was pushed and the liquid was slowly drained from the vat. Different fluids flowed down the tubes into Jasmyne. It was again something highly technical that while Reinhart understood the process he wasn't particularly interested in hearing the details about how she was being brought out of her chemically induced coma. Reinhart was watching with eager anticipation as she was pulled out of the vat and laid down on an operating table. He kept his resolve perfectly. Nothing even hinted at his excitement.

It wasn't until her eyes fluttered open that he smiled. "She speaks English?"

"English, Spanish and a smattering of French. Subliminal-"

Reinhart silenced the doctor with only the merest cut of his eyes. "Welcome back to the world my dear." Jasmyne sat up suddenly wide eyed at her surroundings. "Relax, I didn't change you so I could hurt you."

The feline beauty held her hand up staring at her clawed digits for the first time in life. "What have you done?"

"I've made you better." Reinhart responded. "Now unless you want all these men to gawk at you all afternoon I advise you rise to your feet and follow me." He turned to Samuel. "I trust there is nothing to prevent me from taking her as she is."

"No sir." Samuel responded.

Jasmyne slid off the table and followed behind Reinhart. She instinctively sensed his authority. It was intoxicating to be in his presence. She could smell him, didn't remember much of who she'd been before she'd woke up. She knew she was human and homeless but she couldn't remember much of her name. She had a brother. "What happened to Kevin."

"He's fine. The procedure saved his life just as I told you it would. You will get to see him again soon." Reinhart assured her as they walked through facility.

Jasmyne was focused on his scent. She'd never smelled anything so potent, so masculine. Just the aroma rising off his frame was getting her wet. It made her mouth water at the same time. She could feel her breathing picking up heaving her chest up and down. "What am I?"

"Beautiful." Reinhart knew that wasn't the answer she was looking for but that was the only answer she was going to get at the present. Jasmyne seemed to instinctively sense that. She didn't ask again.

The question was already fading from her mind anyway. Her mind was fading as well replaced with a thick hungry fog that was focused on the man walking in front of her. Jasmyne lifted her tail without thinking about it swaying her hips more with each step. "Sir?" She was biting down on her lip when Reinhart turned to face her. "Fuck me."

"Gladly." He pushed open the next door. An overweight man sat behind a desk staring blankly at his computer. "Get out." The man complied reaching for his cell phone and dashing out. At the same time Reinhart knocked everything on the desk onto the floor. Jasmyne leaned over the desk gripping the opposite end and waiting. Reinhart didn't keep her waiting for long. She heard his slacks hit the floor and the metallic clink of his belt buckle on the tile. Then it was inside her. Her claws dug into the wooden desk cutting shallow channels in the furniture. It was amazing she felt every single ridge of his cock as it slid into her. Every glorious bit of flesh sliding into her sent her a little closer to the edge. It only took seconds for her orgasm to arch her back.

Rienhart wasn't finished with her though. He turned her onto her back and held her by the ankles keeping her legs together and resting against his shoulder this time and entered her again. Her legs trembled in his grasp, her toes curled and every inch of her body felt like it was on fire. "Harder. I need more!" She cried out. Reinhart granted her request taking a hold of her furred hips and driving himself into her as hard as he could manage. The desk slid forward slightly with each thrust. Jasmyne was still digging ruts into the wooden desk, this time on the opposite side. Reinhart came inside her filling her with hot cum and driving her to a second orgasm that left her completely spent. She went limp on the table and Reinhart stepped back from her pulling his pants back up.

"Okay guys I think we got it everything we need." I shout.

"Who the fuck cares?" Karen shouts back at me. "This man fucks like a machine, you need to get another like him right now."

"I've got enough for a scene."

"Then go bother someone else. I'm not really interested in your wants right now Sean." Reinhart called. He didn't have the respect to look at me. He was looking hungrily at Karen who was already beckoning him back with a curled finger. "If you don't want to write this go have drink and leaves us be."

"Fine, see if I work with you again. Douche." He had her on her knees holding her tail in one hand about to fuck her ass when I closed the laptop.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers
12