Muses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

"Well Karen came by while you were with my dad. She wants to know if you're upset with her."

"I'm not upset with her. I'm just having some issues over all. I'm right on the edge of not being able to pay the rent at my office, which will put me out of work and I don't know what the hell I'm going to do about that." I sigh and glance at the clock. She did call for my birthday, but as Karen had predicted she couldn't make time to see a movie. Not that I really expected her to but still.

"Well go tell her she's feeling kinda upset." Jennifer explained.

"Do you know where she is?"

"She's just finished with Queen of Spades and she's getting ready for Police Bang. I think she's on abandoned street. We can find her easily enough. Jennifer opened her window then glanced at me before swan diving out the window. She plunged towards the grassy yard that surrounded her house and just before she would have splattered on the concrete she arched back and the rest of her body followed rocketing into the sky.

"You do know that won't normally work right?" It's always funny watching my characters abuse the system. When they are in a story they have to exist within that story and it's rules. Normal girls don't fly for example. She could fly if we were in a superhero story though she might be able to fly or shoot fireballs and when they weren't in a story, when we are just brainstorming the possibilities of stories, well then they can do anything that I can imagine. Usually they don't but it's well within their abilities.

"Yes I know that normally if I jump out a window. . .quit bluffing I'm fucking sexy and I'm helping you out with this Lit contest so a fireman will catch me." Jennifer crossed her hands behind her head and flew backwards. "Have you ever thought about that before? Girl gets saved by a fire fighter, there was no time for her to get dressed so it's just her in a tee shirt. Could be me. Set my house on fire and I'll be hot and bothered and I'll thank him by sucking on his fire hose until he puts my fire out." She looked amazing her with her hair fluttering.

"Shouldn't you be looking for Karen, you know facing the earth?"

"No we'll find her as soon as you're ready. We're traveling because you want to talk about something so talk."

"I'm not going to talk about Kitten. There is really no point in talking about it. I know what I need to do, I need to let her go but it's not that simple. If it was I would have done it long ago. You know I was going to write a story about her being a hotel whore. It was basically just going to be an excuse to write her up in a lot of stories. You know it's a hotel. I'm sure all kinds of kinky shit happens there all the time."

"That's actually not a bad idea. You know what I think is a good idea?" Jennifer asked.

"What?"

"Since you're still on the look out for a sci-fi story why don't you do some kind of minor disaster that gives some people super powers and then we can have sex flying." She grinned. "Sex with super powers has got to be amazing." She shuddered slightly at the thought. I want to be like quadruple jointed like that Ragdoll guy in Batman." She contorted around into a position no human could accomplish leaning back and twisting slightly so she was using her own ass as a pillow. "Don't lie Sean a girl with all three holes in a row like this turns you on." She bit down on her lower lip. "And with her flying boyfriend? You can't go wrong with that." The sky was darkening and in the distance I could see flashing police lights.

"I'll get back to you on that Jennifer. Thanks for the ideas and for introducing me to your folks. I think I need a little time to sit and talk to Karen, you know just her and me. So you can go on home."

"Fine fine, I'll be practicing flying sex. I'll find someone who can fly around here someplace." No sooner had she spoken than a blue and red blur snatched her and continued on its path.

"That was. . .convenient. It's not going to be a celebrity story so he can't be in it! This is just practice!" I shout.

On ground a black man with way too many gold chains ran in the direction of that Jennifer had been taken. "He can't satisfy you with his little worm, but I can bust you up with my super sperm, I'm gonna do it!"

"Dude, you can fly just get the fuck out of here." I say to the man who leaps into air and suddenly starts flying becoming little more than a blur himself.

I turn my attention to Karen or at least where I assume she is. I can't actually see much of her through the sea of flesh. "Wow, you can do that?" I've never actually seen a girl with five cocks inside her. It was like a car accident. I wanted to turn away but I couldn't she was riding a man like a cowgirl. Then a second man was pressed against her back with his cock pushed into her asshole. A third man was behind him crowding her asshole into a barely possible double anal. At the far end of her body two cocks were pressed together in her mouth pumping back and forth into her mouth. If that wasn't enough she had a cock in either hand. She was mostly dressed, at least as dressed as I let her be, she still had her stiletto heels on and her black skirt was just flipped up over her matching corset. I started to interrupt her but it was obvious she was having fun so I let her continue.

I can barely wrap my mind around how they got into that position, but what was really spooky was watching them gyrate. It was mostly Karen churning her hips but the guys were in on the action as well steadily fucking the mocha beauty and growling the most obscene things I've ever heard. It took about twenty minutes and a little bit of musical chairs but she managed to get the officers to cum, each one of them pulling out to spray her face.

"Think you can spare a moment to talk to me Karen?"

Karen looked up at me. Her face was completely covered in cum. Totally glazed, to the point that she had to reach up and wipe some away so she could open her eyes. The first time she opened her mouth all the cum on her lips slipped between them and she swallowed it. "Sure, but it's time for you to get home. It's almost an hour after and you need to work too."

"You'll be waiting?"

"With bells on."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers
12