Muses Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"Yeah that didn't quite work out for me, no batter how much I wanted it to it refused to work." I replied. "You know I appreciate all the time you put in." It feels weird sometimes talking to a figment of my imagination, particularly when you're thankful to it. But I am. Of all the characters that I've created over the years she's the one who's been most consistent. It's rare that she abandons me and it's rare that she turns me down. I do love her.

"I love you too. Still do you remember when she wrote you and told you that you were the reason Sean?" She flew up over the ivy and up to the roof of the house and sat down gazing up at the sun. "Do you remember what you used to tell me about the sun?" She reached up and toying with a wooden sun hanging around her neck.

"That it rose for you and you should live everyday of your life with that belief. That you were the most important thing in the entire world and you needed to believe that." It was always my philosophy. That I was the most important thing in my world. That's you need to be your own reason for living, not your boyfriend, not father, not even your children. Just like you need to worry about your own happiness first because if you aren't happy you can't truly make anybody else happy. That doesn't mean that you don't take care of the people who are important to you, it just means that you take care of yourself.

"Well like it not you're her reason now. She wakes up in the morning because she knows you would be disappointed if she didn't. You are her reason now and until you can get her back to where she can handle life you have to be strong for her. It's not because you owe her, you don't Sean. You don't owe her anything. But you do love her, and you do want her to be around and you want to keep her alive. So do it for you. If you really want to give her permission go on do it. The thing is if I know you half as well as I should you would never give up something that belonged to you and she belongs to you. Just like I do." Karen smiled. "You should probably get back to Brie, I'm just going to flit around for a while. Oh and don't forget to print up her letter and make sure it gets in the mail too."

"I will."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers
12