Muses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was about to start on the other when Jake cut him off. Nikki had a man feasting on either breast. They were nipping, sucking, licking, flicking, groping and squeezing. "More!" Nikki croaked her voice already cracking. Matt was the first to respond reaching his hand between her legs to push a finger into her wet hungry hole. "Both holes. Please." Nikki begged. Jake was the one to oblige her that time working his hand beneath her and slowly wriggling his middle finger around her back door before pushing it into the already greased hole.

Nikki grabbed Matt's face and hauled him up to kiss her jamming her tongue lustfully into his mouth. He returned her lust growling into the kiss and pulling her against him. Jake moved lower finding another set of lips to share a lewd kiss with. The three of them remained lip locked for several minutes before Nikki pushed Matt away and nearly tackled Jake pushing her ass into the air as she kissed him tasting her own juices fresh on his lips.

It was too much for Matt to resist. Nikki's upturned ass just begging for him to do something. He gripped her hips from behind and eased his cock into her tight pussy. She was so wet that it only took a single try for him to bottom out in her twat and start fucking her with long hard strokes that nearly knocked her over. "Just like that!" She managed to squeal before Jake decided to silence her by pushing his cock into her mouth muffling her moans from then on. The three of them went on like that for several minutes just switching who got heads and who had tails.

"My ass! Fuck my ass!" Nikki shouted during one of the breaks. "You on your back Jake." The men were there to serve her whims. Jake lay down on his back and Nikki scampered onto his cock sitting down on it. "You in my ass!" Matt accepted the invitation pushing his cock into her ass. Nikki rode both men forcing them both as completely into her as she could manage moaning aloud the entire time. "You're big cocks feels so fucking good in my tight holes!" Matt couldn't take it any more. Just listening to the filth spewing from Nikki's lips was enough to make him dump his cum in her ass.

"Awww don't be done." Nikki teased pulling him around to her mouth so she could try to get him hard again. At the same time she switched Jake into her ass. "I don't want you to be done yet!" She whimpered licking his cock trying to get him hard for one more fuck. Unfortunately for her all that did was get Jake to come even faster. "Disappointing." Nikki whimpered as she rolled off from Jake. "Just finish my massage. And Sean, get me a dildo."

"Maybe later. I did print out your next letter though and I'm going to sleep."

"Oh just because nobody said earlier I gotta get this out." Nikki teased.

"What?"

"His power level's over nine thousand!!!!!!!"

12