Museum Piece

Story Info
You do a little exhibitionism in a museum.
1k words
4.29
30.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first time out. You have on a cute blue dress and tennis shoes. I know you have on nothing underneath.

We get to the museum. In the entry elevator you pull up your skirt to prove to me you have no panties. You keep your skirt up even as the elevator stops and the door starts to open, dropping it at the last second. Turns out no one was waiting, but still it could have been close.

You smile impishly at me and we go out to look. The Museum is typically wonderful. It is a Thursday morning (we are both off today) so it is almost empty. No school classes there either, so it is perfect for us to have some fun.

A display of bottles and glass buoys proves to be beautiful. When I am looking a particularly delicate bottle I realize I am seeing an even more delicate (and extremely puffy and turned on) nipple on the other side of it. When I look over the bottle at you I get a grin as you move your dress back into place.

You approach me later and tell me to come see a painting in the next gallery. It is a stunning nude of a woman in a stream. I ask if you liked it, as you had obviously been looking in here without me, and you only answer is to run your finger gently along my lower lip. I smell the musky scent of your sex, and realize that not only have you been looking but coming as well.

In a display of ancient coins you bend over a case, flip up your skirt, and look at centuries of history with your bare ass showing. In section showing studies being made on extracting water from ice on Mars and the moon, you completely take off your top during a short film. Nothing else happens, you just sit in the small dark six-seat theater with your breasts open to the air. You and I are the only ones in there, but there is no door, just a dark curtain to keep out light. When the film is done you put your top back on, and we talk about the feasibility of the study. The fact that you are so keenly intellectual and simultaneously gorgeous and even a little perverted drives me wild.

We go the planetarium, and there are maybe six other people there for the show. We lean back and watch the ceiling take us to the stars. About halfway through the show I notice your skirt is pulled up revealing the dark triangle of your hair. It stays that way through the entire presentation. No one seems to notice although really only the man behind us could see, and then only if he sat up and looked. But his eyes were on the heavens, and lucky me my eyes got to see the heavens and the heaven beside me.

After the plantarium we have some food in the café. In the elevator to the next floor you come loud and hard after only a few moments of me going down on you. You lean against the wall, lift your skirt, and my mouth pleasures you roughly.

When the doors open you look proper again, and only the faintest smell of you on my lips might give away what we did (unless you heard the long loud scream of "fuck yes" in the elevator shaft.)

Finally, we get to an African art exhibit. Spears, shields, statues of clay and even woven grass, headdresses, and dioramas of housing and lifestyles. There is even a long display of modern life in cities like Cairo and Damascus.

I am intent on an article about fuel and environmental effects when I hear you moan.

I follow the moans to a room filled with statues. These are all old fertility carvings. Some are female, with pendulous breasts and wide hips. Others are male, some with thick fat cocks hanging to their feet, others with long stiff ones pointed at the sky.

You have found one in particular made of ivory. The cock is long and has a gigantic bulbous head on it. At least, that is what I see for a second just before the cock once again disappears inside you. Here I am watching you in a museum, your skirt pulled up, your hands on a drum made of sheepskin, and you have backed up to a four-foot high fertility statue. The pedestal put the statues cock at the perfect height for you to allow it to be in you from behind. I check the display guide and whisper to you that you are currently fucking a 330-year-old ivory statue. You look straight into my eyes and whisper "you know, I do not know how I know this, but I am not the first." That revelation sends you over the edge and I hold you tight as you spasm over and over.

Still, the place is all ours, as no one has entered the room since we came in.

We find one more statue you like. This one has no features, it is just basically a humanoid shape with a large cock pointed straight up. You use your lips to get the cock wet, and within seconds your arms are around the statue and that long ivory cock is buried inside you.

As you move up and down the shaft, you look over your shoulder at me with those brown eyes of yours. I move up behind you and move my lips onto your neck. You unzip me, take me out, and begin stroking me. I figure I am going to get a hand job while you fuck (turns out this statue was carbon dated to be almost 1000 years old). Instead, I feel a sudden tightness and you gasp. I realize that you have just placed me in your ass, and I am double penetrating you along with an ancient artifact.

Our orgasms come swiftly, and at that point we decide to leave. The train ride home is filled with laughter and kisses. At one point you lift your skirt to show me the lips of your pussy are swollen and red with the rough treatment they got today, and I notice my come still decorating the inside of your legs.

I know when we get home we are going to have to discuss the feasibility of water extraction on mars. I wonder where that will lead us.