Music

Story Info
Music controls your mind.
682 words
2.94
32.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers

I had finally gotten the nerve. I had been reading the ads for weeks but could not drum up the courage to actually place the order. Today I had used my credit card and actually called the 1-800 number. The ads promised improved sales with this little disk, but that wasn't what I was going to use it for.

Subliminal messages (words and images that appeared and disappeared so fast the only the sub conscience mind registered the words and images), these had been used in the late fifties and early sixties to supposed increase sales on select products. The adds for this disk promised I would be able to do the same, but I want much more control then that. I wanted to dominate and I knew who the first person who needed to be dominated. Daizie, a lover of music, a true rocker chick. I planned on rocking her world and mine.

I had been studying Daizie for months, she worked in the same office but seldom had the time of day for me. That would change. She loved to read books but I couldn't put the message in a book, I would have to use her love of music. The office was very lax and Daizie spent a good part of the day listening to music as she worked at her computer.

The disk came in the Friday mail, I spent the weekend perfecting my message. I had taken her favorite music disk on Friday night. I had inserted various subliminal voice messages,(cum for Howard, obey me, wetness). As the songs played, images of me in various poses would flash across her screen - to fast for all but the sub conscience mind to see. Obey me now and cum to me, was the final message she would hear in my voice.

Monday would be the test. The manufactured has said it could take a day or two for the messages to penetrate the target. The disk was laying in its normal spot when Daizie arrived. Throughout the day, I saw you squirming and looking my way. The tape seemed to be having an effect. At lunch you came at sat on my desk, I could see your panties as you crossed and uncrossed you legs. Suddenly you seemed to awaken from a deep sleep. You left in a rush, but I knew you would be mine. I started to smile.

"Obey me and cum to me" I said as I passed you at the end of the business day. You turned and followed me.

I knew you favorite group was in town and I had gotten tickets. I took you to your apartment and ordered you to change clothes for the concert. It was hard for me to control myself as you took off you clothes in front of me. Your blouse, your skirt, your bra and panties. You stood before me naked. "What shall I wear to the concert" you asked.

I ordered you to wear a halter top without a bra and a very short pair of shorts without panties.

I stripped in front of you as you are dressing as I had commanded. From a business suit I changed into shorts and a T-shirt. You gazed at my cock, but it was to early. The time would come later.

We made it to the concert and people couldn't help to stare at your nipples as the poked through your top. The music got louder and louder, I could tell you were getting hotter. "CUM for me" I order.

You screamed as your juices ran down you legs. I could no longer control myself.

I undid you top, and it fell to the floor in the middle of the crowd. I pulled down your shorts, and I entered you from behind. Your wetness consumes my COCK.

CUM for ME, CUM for ME. CUM FOR ME>

Climax together as the band continued on. We dressed and headed back to your apartment. What next we will have to see. But CUM for ME is now my favorite sentence.

hrshie40
hrshie40
28 Followers