Music & Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two I rolled off of him and we laid beside each other and didn't say a word to each other. I kind of ran my fingers over his body as we laid together. Slowly I made her way down to his cock and stroked it back to life. In about ten minutes he was hard again, and I couldn't wait to have him inside of me.

I got down on all fours on the bed and told him get behind me. I reached around and grabbed his cock and slid it into me again. With his hands on my hips we started fucking. I couldn't help but grunt as his pelvis slammed into me. He seemed to follow suit and pretty soon we were both grunting in rhythm. After five minutes or so we switched positions. I got on my back and we fucked missionary style. I wanted to watch him cum again, so after a few minutes we switched again to where I was riding him. He seemed very self-conscious that I was watching him, and he wasn't quite as animated as before, but it still was erotic to watch him cum. I would say all in all, we probably fucked for about fifteen or twenty minutes.

After that we took a shower together. I invited him to stay the night and he did. We slept next to each other naked in the bed. I woke him in the morning by giving by him head. When I first started his cock was tiny and shriveled, but by the time he was fully awake it was as hard as the night before. I stopped before I let him cum though, I wasn't sure I was ready to let him cum in my mouth. That was something I never did with my husband, and besides the woman in me wanted to leave him wanting more.

Soon after I stopped he got dressed and left to go home.

Needless to say, it was an incredible experience for me. I'm not sure how I feel about cheating on my husband, and could only wonder what he would think if he knew. But the idea of making a man fifteen years younger cum like I did is very arousing and empowering. It makes me feel desirable and sexy, and it makes me want to go out and do it all over again.

12