Music & Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake gets burned.
2.5k words
4.55
12k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you sign my CD please? Please?"

Jake turned around, arms full of groceries, and looked down into the eyes of the cutest little girl he had ever seen. That's what I get for not using a cart, he muttered to himself. He set his groceries down on the floor before getting on his knee to sign the old CD cover the little girl held out to him. There weren't many places that Jake could go without having to sign autographs anymore. Most musicians were bothered by it and, although there were times where Jake just wanted to be left alone, most of the time he was a good sport.

"What's your name cutie?" Jake said warmly.

"Katie," the little girl said nervously. Katie couldn't have been older than five years old. She wore a blue and white polka dotted dress, with a little white bow in her hair and a little blue sequin purse slung over her shoulder. To make the whole ensemble even more charming, the little girl appeared to be wearing princess shoes featuring Disney's Cinderella, and a sparkly wand was sticking out of the side of her purse.

Jake's heart warmed at the little girl's courage to come talk to him. "And do you want to be a musician one day, little Katie?"

The little girl's eyes danced. "I want to be a singer and lyricist just like you."

Jake let out a hearty laugh. Hearing the little girl say she aspired to be a lyricist was adorable, albeit surprising, especially since she couldn't even pronounce the word.

"So you want to write music, eh?" Jake leaned down and kissed the little girl on the head. "That's for good luck then. Don't give up."

The little girl giggled and ran off, clutching her CD to her heart. Jake brushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled. He slipped his hand into his jean jacket pocket and grabbed his keys before leaning down and picking up his groceries.

When he stood up, a small group of women had formed. All the women shared the same expression of complete awe and lust. "Oh damn," thought Jake.

*********************************************

"What the hell took so long Jake? I sent you to the damn grocery store."

Jake winced at the sound of Courtney's voice. They had been dating for a few months now and he'd grown accustomed to her outbursts. She hadn't ended up quite the girl he though she was, or would have liked her to be. He was lonely though, so he put up with it for the nights that she didn't yell and they laughed or cuddled.

"Sorry babe, ran into a few fans." Jake dropped his keys and wallet onto the mahogany coffee table before plopping onto the oversized red couch. He slowly started to pull his jacket off his body when a pillow hit in square in the face.

"Jake you need to learn the word 'no'. Saying 'no' wouldn't hurt anyone. And don't you want to make me happy? Aren't I important?" Courtney stood with her hands on her hips, wearing an obviously expensive piece of lingerie that Courtney referred to as her "pj's". The expression on her face quickly evolved from prima-bitch to sad puppy eyes, a look she knew Jake could not resist. Jake's eyes softened and he held his arms out.

"Baby, come here. You know that you're important to me. I just try to make everyone happy." Jake sighed, obviously frustrated. "I try to be everywhere and do everything and it's impossible."

Courtney sighed dramatically, flicking her eyes toward the ceiling. "Jake we've been through this how many times now? You aren't fucking Superman, so don't try to be. You need to just take care of me."

Jake bit his tongue to control the anger that bubbled inside of him. She's just feeling neglected, he thought. I do spend a lot of time on tour. She's not being mean on purpose, she just misses me...

As if Courtney could read his mind, she grabbed him by the hand and started to lead him towards the bedroom. "Come on, baby. Let me show you how much I missed you..."

A genuine smile crossed his face and his muscles relaxed. He finished taking his jacket off and dropped it onto the Brazilian hardwood floor. He grabbed the bottom of his dark green shirt and pulled it over his head. Instinctively he ran his fingers through his hair before unbuttoning the top button of his jeans. He reached out for Courtney, who was nibbling on her index finger before pulling her lower lip down and giving Jake a sexy side smile. Jake wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulling her close. He could hear her breath catch in her throat as he grazed his sensuous lips across her earlobe. Her body shuddered at his touch, the warmth of his breath across her neck giving her chills. Courtney looked up at Jake with a longing gaze. Jake carefully wrapped his left arm around her tightly while he used his right arm to lower their bodies onto his bed.

As he laid her body softly on top of his comforter, he began to trail kisses from her ear down her collar bone. He slowed down as he neared her breasts, alternating between kissing and nibbling. His hands slowly traced the length of her body in long sensuous strokes. He could feel her heart beating faster as soft moans escaped her lips. He began to release the clasps of her lingerie; whatever flesh was exposed he quickly covered with his mouth, sucking and tasting the sweetness of Courtney's skin. Soon she lay naked, her eyes intent on Jake, watching him with pure lust. Jake ran his hands up her body, slowly massaging her in spots that he knew were tender. Courtney gasped, feeling her body ease into a complete relaxation. She closed her eyes and her breathing steadied as Jake relieved her body of any pent up stress. In her relaxation, she spread her legs further apart. Her eyes fluttered open at the touch of Jake's lips along her thigh. He began kissing and massaging her thighs, urging her to spread her legs even wider. Courtney's breathing increased with the knowledge of where Jake planned on kissing her next. When his tongue danced around her lips, Courtney moaned loudly.

"Don't fucking tease me Jake."

Jake smirked, then slid his tongue from the base of Courtney's pussy to the clitoris. He kissed the outer lips before running his tongue in little circles. Courtney's hands tangled into his hair, pulling him closer and deeper into her body. That's right, baby, Jake thought. I know what you love.

Jake found the little pink nub and closed his lips around it. He began to suck softly, drawing small convulses and loud moans from Courtney. As he sucked on her clit, he slid his finger into her body. Courtney drew in a sharp breath and started to buck against Jake's face. He increased his intensity sucking on her clit and slid another finger in, fucking her body with his tongue and fingers. The coarseness of Jake's calloused fingertips brought Courtney over the edge. In a matter of seconds, Jake could feel her pussy walls tighten around his fingers. Courtney's screams were breathtaking, the woman made such incredible sounds when she was pleasured. Jake slowed his fingers down but didn't stop his relentless attack on her clit. He could feel Courtney spasm underneath him and her sticky cum all over his fingers. He was building her up for another orgasm when she hissed "fuck me now Jake."

He quickly pulled off his jeans, which wasn't an easy task in his state. As he pulled his boxers down, he sprang up in anticipation and need. Courtney, who Jake found was extremely turned on when she talked dirty, lowered her gaze and whispered "fuck me with that huge cock of yours baby."

Although Jake himself wasn't a dirty talker, he happily obliged her request. He positioned his body above hers before leaning in for a deep kiss. His tongue swept her mouth lustfully as he slid into her warm body. A harsh groan escaped his lips as he felt her wet pussy adjust around him. He had only pushed himself halfway in, he tried to give her body time to adjust before he slid into her completely. With about four inches to go, he waited patiently until her breathing calmed down before he slid the rest of himself into her body. He brought a hand up to her breasts and began to fondle and squeeze them. Courtney's body tightened at his touch and she started to pant lightly. He withdrew himself from her body slowly and then slid back in. This time, Courtney raised her hips to meet him halfway in his thrust. Jake began to fuck Courtney hard, their bodies breaking out into a sleek sweat. As he slid in and out of her body, he could feel her breasts bounce against him. Jake closed his eyes and relished Courtney's petite body rubbing against his. He grabbed her hips and pulled her body into his thrusts, bringing forth little screams and explicit words each time from Courtney. She dug her nails into his back, a sign that explosion was imminent. Jake quickened his pace and Courtney threw her head back, letting out a harsh throaty sound that only a woman in pleasure could make. He could feel her body tighten around him, convulsing and panting heavily. As he continued to slide in and out of her body, he could feel the slipperiness of her cum. The stimulation of her pussy walls squeezing around him and her nails in his back brought Jake over the edge, and he moaned roughly into her hair as he poured into her body. He held her tightly, feeling her body contract around his in aftershocks. Soon after though, she pulled away from him.

"I'm going to go shower, I don't want to feel sweaty all day."

Jake sighed, letting her go. He wished she liked to cuddle more often. Just cause I'm a rock star doesn't mean I always get my way, Jake thought in the back of his mind as he drifted off to sleep.

*********************************************

"You're boyfriend is such a fucking god. It's not fair," Jenny complained as she grabbed a handful of Terra chips.

"Oh please, he's not so great. But he is hot, isn't he?" Courtney answered. Courtney was spending the day with her best friend since high school, Jenny Bennet. Jenny was extremely jealous of Courtney, as was most of America's female population, for snagging one of the best looking, single guys out there.

"No seriously. Look at this article," Jenny giggled, pointing to Vogue's latest article on the star musician. Jake had done the article at Courtney's insistence; he usually focused more on music-literature like Rolling Stone or Spin, not chick magazines. The article, which featured Jake shirtless in jeans, with his hair in his eyes and a sexy smile sprawled across his face, featured less about his music and more about his personal life than he preferred.

Courtney pulled her lawn chair close to Jenny's and rearranged her bikini top before laying on her stomach. "Okay, let's look at this thing."

"Name: Jake Anderson. Age: 27. Height: 6'3". Weight: 185 lbs. Dream date: Taking my beautiful girlfriend to the beach for a romantic dinner and then walking along the shore talking about life."

Courtney grunted. "What a fucking sap."

"What's up with you?" Jenny asked quizzically, reaching into the Terra chip bag again.

Courtney stood up, snatching the bag away from Jenny. "Don't eat any more of these, you'll become fat." She sighed before flipping her blonde locks over her shoulder. "I don't know. Jake is just so... boring. I wanted a rock star, you know? And he's so... normal."

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Don't you realize that you have this great guy that adores you?"

"Whatever, at least Vogue mentions my name," Courtney smiled, pointing out her name in the article.

*********************************************

"Eight ball, left pocket," Mike called out before sinking the ball.

"Nice job man," Jake patted his back before handing him a beer. "I think that does me though."

Mike played in Jake's band, but the two of them had known each other for years. They had seen each other through everything, and were more like brothers than friends. "Hey I think we should talk about Courtney," Mike mumbled before downing the rest of his Fat Tire.

"What's up with her?" Jake asked solemnly.

"She not the girl for you man. That girl uses you like a fucking wipe on a baby's ass."

Jake grimaced. "I know she can be demanding, but she loves me..."

"No she doesn't," Mike cut him off. "She loves your money."

"But I'm so fucking sick of being alone Mike. I go on tour and I have these women throw themselves at me but I just want one. I want one woman that I go home to, one woman that I sleep with at night, one woman who I know will stand by me through all my shit, just one man. Just one."

Mike looked at his friend closely. He could tell Jake was a little buzzed and maybe that's what brought out his emotions so strongly tonight. But it appeared that his old friend was hurting inside. "But she isn't that girl Jake. She's not. And I don't want you to find out the wrong way."

"Its cool man, thanks for caring about me. But I'll be fine," Jake forced a smile. "I'm going to head home." Jake pulled on his leather jacket before dropping a few twenties on the table. "I got tonight."

"You sure man? I think it was my turn to pay," Mike questioned.

"Don't worry about it. You get next time." Jake half-waved as he walked out the back entrance into the parking lot. He climbed into his steel-blue BMW and flipped on an old Jimi Hendrix track, Bold as Love. By the time he got home, a few hours earlier than he told Courtney he would be, the music had soothed his nerves and he was feeling confident about his relationship with Courtney again. He ran his hand through his hair and stuffed his hand in his pocket, grabbing his keys. He unlocked the door and turned the handle before stepping inside.

A sickening feeling of dread overcame him as he heard his girlfriend moan in the other room. He dropped his jacket on the floor before briskly walking into the other room. A man he'd never seen in his life had his dick buried deep into his girlfriend's ass. They obviously hadn't heard Jake walk in. Jake walked up to the guy, pulled him off his girlfriend, and punched him in the face, breaking his nose. Jake then turned around and with narrow, angry eyes, looked at Courtney and quietly said, "bitch, get the fuck out of my house."